An Envoy from Fire

Lacarix/Chi

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:18 pm

"Ye know, I understand there's a lot of political bull when trying to build a nation, but I could use a brake. Blasted people keep comin' and goin' like they be lookin fer gold. If not fer their help I'd tell em to put it off a day so I can be with me girls an that blasted newt."

Hide stood by the now partially repaired walls of the newly named Titan's Home. Beside him was Anori, who had just brought the man his pipe with some tobacco, packing it for him.

"Our daughter is off leveling a bit of land for the academy and that newt is with her. Our daughter in law is off making this a home for all from worlds we can't even dream. And I'm right here. We'll get through all this set up and have some time to rest, if you'll let yourself. Besides, this one has made a name for himself in Fire and around. Ghost says his name is Yoru before he left faster than I've ever seen any besides Katsu and that one guy in the fight at a dead sprint."

Hide lit his pipe and took a long drag to get the coal burning, exhaling it slowly.

"Aye, I figured as much. If we keep bein' friendly with Konoha we'll have ta tell 'em about him eventually. Only hope they be willin to let him stick around. He's useful. Don't think we'd have the Ryo to keep rebuildin like this iffen the lad weren't around."

A simple shrug was all Anori answered with as they went to watch the road, looking for their new friends.

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:34 am

The sun sat high in the warm early summer sky, cascading down on the ground below and trickled gently through the window of a closed wooden cart that was being pulled along by two horses, it racketed along. Inside was a long redhaired man who seemed bored, his head gently pressed against the soft cushioning padding of the cab. A soft gentle snoring could be heard, but his eyes slowly flickered open from the light trickling in.

He sighed loudly, as he body tightened up stretching out his limbs to waken his resting body. Yoru’s pale fingers stroked across right eye, rubbing out any sleep and gently pushed against the eyepatch trying to dislodge any sleep without removing the eye patch, he wasn’t sure what would greet him once he arrived at Realm of Titans but if violence was a possibility, he’d need to reserve as much chakra as possible though he hoped for nothing but a peaceful visit.

“We’re almost there.” The voice rang from outside the cart, coming from Yoru’s personal guard who donned the traditional Anbu garb of the leaf and a white wooden mask, who was out front driving the coach, which was now slowing down as it came closer to their destination and pulling up in front of their hosts. With a tap on the cart from the Anbu guard, Yoru gently pushed open the door of the cab and slipped out of it.

His eye locked on to the two people in front of him, he tried to recall where he had seen them before and it dawned on him that it was the strange group he’d met in the woods, where Katsu simply growled at him. He hoped this wouldn’t be a repletion of last time they had met as he couldn’t simply just leave, he was where to broker a deal and represent Konoha’s best interests.

“Hello, I am Aizawa, Yoru, Bannin of the leaf thank you for meeting me today.” He said in his somewhat signature sing song tone, he didn’t want to assume they remembered him it was before The Great War so at least half a decade if not longer.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:09 am

Hide took another drag from his pipe letting the smoke blow down wind, away from their guests. Stowing it and letting the giant hammer he carried rest against the wall his hand extended in greeting.

"Aye lad, we got werd ye were comin. Not sure what yer purpose is truth told. Showin up with a full guard of special forces has me a bit concerned. Neither 'ere nor there though. I'm Hidestuga an I speak fer most of em 'ere. This is me wife Anori. I can offer ye room, food, and drink of yer choice fer the meatin or we can find a place 'round. Ye'll fergive the ongoin project. Ye lads have been helpful but still takes time rebuildin after a couple wars."

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:57 am

Yoru stifled a laugh as the man in front of h im, who introduced himself as Hidestuga and gave a grin to his Anbu chaperone as they were referred to a full guard of special forces, one person did not make a full guard however he understood the point and nodded in response “Please forgive my paranoia, post war the world is much more dangerous place and it would be unwise of me not to travel with at least one guard but you needn’t worry, he is only here my my defence on the road and I don’t suspect any danger or at least I hope not.” He said with a bemused smile.

Yoru nodded in agreement to food drink and accommodation “A drink would not go a miss, travelling always takes it out of me.” He mused and nodded that he was ready to be led to wherever his host would lead him to. He nodded to his Anbu guard who would slip back into the coach and out of sight. It may seem rude not to be offering his guard food or water, but Anbu were trained for longevity and would have no issue.

Plus it was likely he had a packed lunch hidden somewhere.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:01 pm

"Aye, lad. Know a place."

Hide turned and lead the way past the wall. Anori looked towards the carriage and the man who was staying behind. Seeing it wiser to say nothing she moved with her husband before speaking something in his ear and being off somewhere. Hide moved along passing through what appeared to be a market district. Wooden frames were already in place. From somewhere unseen stone was being manipulated to cover the walls, wider at bottom than top. With many people's milling about it seemed that life was beginning to flow back into this part of the city. Especially now that the scent of fresh noodles, grilled meats, stout beer and perfectly refined sake filled the air.

"One of the lads rushed this place open. Kept goin on about needin ta feed the people an keep em drunk. Numb the pain and make the werk go by quicker. He's got a perfect view of that infernal iguana's normal restin spot too. Probably there, actually there's both."

Hide pointed out the shop, a larger building with few decorations from the outside first. Through the open windows and door one could tell the inside was furnished comfortably with cushions and sturdy tables. Lighting consisted of a large orb in the center that somehow danced with flames yet put off no heat. In the distance Hide pointed out a small mountain that radiated orange and brown light. It pulsed gently. When a titanic head moved just barely it became clear the mountain was a dragon very far away. Hide ducked inside, and went to hand off a menu to Yoru before taking a seat.

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:59 pm

Yoru followed the mammoth of a man through the Realm of Titans which now the name started to make more sense, Hide had to be at least two foot taller the Bannin of Konoha though he had met tall men before there was nothing quite like the giant in front of him. How pondered if there was anyone bigger than him in this nation or in any other nation for a matter of fact.

Either way it didn’t really matter now, but it was a point of interest. Though what as more interesting was the mountain moving out in the distance.

An actual dragon? thought Yoru, he was very tempted to venture up and see it first hand perhaps he’d be able to talk his host into showing him, though for now he was focused on the drink and food he was exhausted.

He smiled and nodded with a thanks as he took the menu from his host and took a seat, peering over it “I’ll take a beer please, something pale.” He turned back to Hide and asked “Anything you suggest? I love to try local cuisine.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:08 pm

The giant man looked over the menu and gave it a consideration. All he had do was nod and the host understood his preferred drink, already off to fetch it. Once the titan had spotted something familiar, he pointed it out.

"These here frog legs fill a man to burstin. The blasted things get huge around here. Taste a wee bit like bird oddly enough and they tend to spice em with pepper and lemon. Iffen yer lookin for something a bit more light, the swamp salad may sound gross but they dry it off nice and comes with some crackers an' dressin. Personally thinkin the shrimp sandwich be nice. Call it a po' boi. Basically shrimp, pickles, and a special sauce on a toasted roll."

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:05 pm

Yoru listened intently to the meals the man suggested, he almost grimaced at the suggestions frogs legs and swamp salad? thought the Bannin What on earth have I got myself in to? but he decided to bite the bullet and try the offerings, he’d never being one to turn down a good meal and perhaps they’d be delicious? There was only one way to find out.

He raised up his hand, to gesture to the waitress he was ready. She came over rather quickly and was ready to take their order “I’ll take a portion of frogs legs, a swamp salad and po' boi.” his words slowly rolled over the final word making sure his pronunciation was correct “All sound delicious, perhaps you’d like to share? If not I reckon I can manage the lot.” he asked, there seemed nothing quite like building a relationship that a communal meal.

Once they had finished ordering the waitress would scurry off.

And Yoru’s attention fell straight back to the dragon “Is that really a dragon on the mountain? I’ve seen the dragon mountains in the aptly named dragon country but of course they don’t move.” He chuckled softly.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:15 pm

"Aye that's Kori, me lasses adopted. He's a right pain in the arse but fact is he's been through hell with us. I can give an introdruction iffen ye like at some point. Where he's at the lass is probably with im. They're supposed to be setting up a field for entertainment. The girls suggested an arena of sorts, locked off so what happens inside don't cause damage around. Also ta be used as a trainin and testing grounds. Lass has already sent out an open challenge for once it's done. Kick her ass and get a prize of some sort."

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Yoru’s single hazel eye widened with glee as the large man in front of him spoke, suggesting that fighting the dragon was a possibility and would be a form of entertainment. He’d never fought a dragon and the prospect was far too exciting.

“I would love to have a go at challenging the dragon while I’m here.” He said with an excitable voice, he suddenly wasn’t interested in eating anymore, his appetite had been squandered and could only be replenished with battle. Though he had to keep himself calm, he was here as a diplomat after all.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:07 pm

The bear gave his company a very quizzical look. Not many saw a dragon the size of a mountain and immediately though to take a crack at it. Most filled their pants with fudge and gave a respectful distance of another continent or two. However, he some benefit came to mind for how to handle this consideration. As their sides came out, hold over for the meal, Hide stroked his beard and waved at the host in thanks.

"Tell ye what, lad. I'm sure that infernal skink would take ye up on that challenge. 'tween him and the lass we have few more sturdy a beasty. Can 'ave Arsa set up a safe place fer you two to bout and gather some spectators. Only request is werd sent back ta yer higher ups case they think we be tryin ta do a number on ya outta nowhere. After that, I'll make the introductions meself."

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:06 pm

Yoru’s single hazel eye continued to stare at the large dragon, that watched over the Realm of Titans. It seemed powerful and mystical it was hard not to be obsessed with such a fine beast and he was even more obsessed with trying to conquer it.

Though for now, he was here on business. Though there was nothing wrong with enjoying himself, but that would need to come later.

“I don’t wish to sound rude Hide, I am very gracious for your hospitality and the dragon is very exciting but as you know, I’m here for more than hospitality perhaps we should get down to it? I am to understand that you are the one leading this country now, correct? It wasn’t so clear in the small intel I had received; I was under the assumption it was the missing Ninja from Kiri, Katsu but I understand that her physical prowess may not necessarily make her ideal for a leader.” He said, he thought it best to confirm he was talking to the right person in charge before they got down to brass taxes.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:38 pm

This was the part he was dreading. Big man took a swig of his drink and set it on the table. With a glance around he caught the eye of the owner and called him over. After whispering something in his ear the man began to clear the house, boxing up people's meals and sending them on their way with an extra pint for the road. A couple protestors began to speak up until it was made clear Hide was footing the bill for the lot. Once things were cleared out thick curtains were drawn and he vacated the building, putting a sign up to warn off any other customers.

"Aye, lad. Me lass be able to stand 'er own against shite generations of seasoned men wouldn't 'ave nightmares about. An wit' her dragon and girlfriend I'd hazard she'd take the world or least try. But 'er mind is too narrow. She sees a problem and wonders how best to break it. It takes a wizened head ta lead a people. One that knows some folks just wanna live peacefully an others dun wanna see their leader as a monster. Love me girls, but she's not a leader." Hide once again withdrew his pipe and lit it up. He pulled out a cigar and laid it on the table along with a knife and striker. "Yers if you want it. Assume ye know how to do it. With that said, we roamed into River and found the leadership 'ere livin behind these walls an letting their kin die in the mud. Me days as a sell sword didn't let that sit right with me. We convinced her to help us start a wee coup, bloody thing. My hopes ta somehow convince her to settle down on her crusade an live 'ere with her girly an us. Doubt it'll happen but a father can hope. Another long drag. "But, because me lass be special s'way I came to yer people lookin for a 'and and y'all kicked in with gusto. People need a 'ome and we aint gonna just get to live in peace yet. Men like us don't get that luxury. So leads me a wonderin. Y'all here ta get the bill paid or just checkin in?"

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:49 pm

Yoru’s single eye narrowed as the man spoke of Katsu, he wonderd if they’d truly accessed the situation now that Kirigakure had conquered part of the mainland and were more of a threat then ever. If they we’re to decide to attempt to send hunter nin after Katsu it would be very difficult for her to escape. Though perhaps they had thought of that already.

A smirk fell across his face at Hide’s turn of phrase “I’m never just checking in.” he said with a soft, yet cold tone almost like a snake hissing “Though you needn’t worry, there is no bill to collect I’m here discuss the relationship between our countries as we are so close to another it would be ideal to set…. something in place, though it’s difficult to form an official allegiance until the Realm of Titans is recognised as a sovereign nation, though of course I don’t always play by the rules. It’s why I’m here and not our dearest lord Hokage.” He said with a scoff “I’m often sent to get my hand’s dirty; it is what it is. But first before I say what we’d like from our relationship, what would you be expecting and what would you need?” he asked with interest.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:11 pm

The large man felt a chill run up his spine but suppressed it. His fears had just became reality, they had sent an enforcer and a diplomat after all. He long ago learned never to judge a book by its cover but this Yoru was good at masking things, better than anyone he'd interacted with in fact. It made him wonder if Katsu would be hard pressed to handle this pretty boy. Though he hated admitting it, the bear knew he couldn't.

It was here Hide took a second to actually take in this man. He looked him over and saw a very plan if professional individual with the tools of his trade. However, what caught his eye was the crown atop his head. It almost made the big man jealous before he had to scoff at himself, and stop his overt examination. He couldn't help what he thought, but could help what he did and thus far Yoru had given him no reason to think this would get ugly.

"Aye lad. What we need be simple. We need bodies. We're small and need to grow else we'll get overrun iffen Kiri decides to launch a strike in full. I be proposin an open border where mine and yers can cross freely and set up home as they like. Also be proposen ye send yer prisoners to us and we rehab em and put em to werk. Let em do their time bustin arse fer an ally where they can't much hurt you. None with secrets course. Last, we be needin teachers. Martial combat be great but we're weak to the caster sorts."

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:50 pm

Yoru’s eyes shifted across the man’s face, showing very little but the crown around his head, rung thoughts of fear within his ears. Perhaps the man had misunderstood, Yoru certainly was no threat and had no intentions of hurting Hide or even the country. But the man’s instincts we’re probably correct about Yoru, he usually wasn’t a man to be trusted but when it came to Konoha things we’re very different.

“You needn’t fear me Hide, I’m not here for anything malicious. This is all for mutual benefit I can assure you.” He said with an all knowing tone, as he listened to hide’s demands “I cannot promise an open border, but I can discuss with the Hokage and the Daimyo and I’m sure we can come to some arrangement. We can offer protection if Kirigakure ventures further into the mainland and of course any other people who deem you as an enemy. A working prison could certainly work if that’s of use to you, though some will be high security and of course it wouldn’t be best to send those but I’m sure you understand that. Martial combat we can assist with for sure, Ochiba is the a technique that is original from my country so we could teach that and other martial styles, though teaching Ninjutsu its unlikely, perhaps though we could offer a schooling system I could speak with my lord and young students could come stay with us, though again I can’t promise that.” He felt he’d hit all of hides points “I have a few requests of my own.” He said softly.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:59 pm

The first sentence actually caught Bear off guard as he had to lean back in his seat, he actually laughed a bit at himself and spoke under his breath. "Aye, never was good at hiding nothin." After a second he caught himself and took another drag off his pipe, letting the tension in his shoulders ease but the paranoia in his mind settle in, if only cause it was healthy. "Alright lad, I think we can agree there. Only hitch I see is we be providin scrolls fer the arts. Just dun have many round that actually know how to put em to use properly. Any idiot can pick up a hammer but takes some finesse to build a house ye know? Either way, we can work our own iffen need. What be it ye want in return?

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:13 pm

He chuckled softly at the man’s comments under his breath “You hide it perfectly well, just not much get’s past me.” He said winking, though as he only had one eye perhaps it was technically a blink. “If you have scrolls, we could help you go over them though I’m sure Katsu knows enough about the ninja arts.”

He nodded as it was his turn to say what he needed or at least, what Konoha needed “Firstly, trade we can offer general recourses, food, medical supplies in exchange for rare materials.” Which was standard request for resources “Secondly, the freedom to send research teams which can inspect wildlife, plants, natural poisons and spirts.” He raised his hand and extended out three fingers “Third and finally, the most important. Information. It’s well documented that Realm of Titans helped Gold country win against wind, we don’t begrudge you that and we are glad that aggressions have ceased. We’d like to keep a close eye on them, their activities, if there is plans for further attacks and if anyone hires their services.” He said, getting to the point of why he was truly here “And in return, Konoha can aid you with almost everything you need, we could also try to assist with helping you become a recognised sovereignty and then our alliance would be more ‘official’.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:27 pm

Hide took another gulp of his drink and contemplated on the offer. He leaned back and stroked his bear passively going over the options in his head. The first two were easy enough but that last was a bit of a doozy. Aimi had acted a great ally in taking this land for their home and Hide was a man of his word and loyalty. However, as he turned it over a few times he thought of a way they both could win.

"Aye, I make no secrets bout that. Me lass an that Aimi get along well since they be both screwed up the arse by Kiri in their own ways. I've taken a likin' to the lad meself. Man gets done what needs done. That said, we consider 'im kin. I dun mind feedin y'all information but I can't promise we take yer side iffen ye decided to go on and think he needs ta die." Hide chose his words carefully from here, not wanting to make it seem like there wasn't a middle ground here. "But, he can reap what he sows as well. I 'an an' will pass werd to you lot iffen he makes a move that seems fishier than normal. You'll fergive iffen that's all I can promise. Side's, lad's a Kaguya. That curse o theirs also kills em young. Long as he don't cause more trouble fer you and yours I assume he'll be a issue fer maybe a decade or two longer only. As fer the rest, me lass is already startin to learn the wilds around these parts. Said she found a snake larger any beasty of the sea I know and got her arse bit. Said the venom hurt like hell. Sure there's lots of things like that round these parts so kills two birds with a stone. Only modification I make is we be allowed ta be with ya when researchin. Arsa kick my ass I let yer lads disturb the shrines and piss off the spirits she's worked so hard to restore." The great man took another long drag from his pipe. "We got ourselves a bargain?"

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:57 am

“I have no personal qualms with the rouge shinobi myself, nor am I expecting anyone to take our side it’s not what we’re asking for but yes, it’s more of a head’s up we’re looking for. I’d rather not send my own agents and risk their lives and that of Aimi’s it’s better if someone closer to him we’re able to step in if thing’s we’re going too far.” He said with a nod, it seemed the pair we’re on the same page when it came to the negotiations “Of course, all research will be a joint effort though you needn’t worry about us disturbing shrines or the wildlife, we will do nothing but respect them and observe them with care.”

Assuming there wasn’t any more amendments, he would extend his hand for it to be shaken “We have a deal, though as long as you understand none of this is official as of yet, not until you gain sovereignty but we don’t need to go around telling everyone.” He said with a scoff. He had no reason to distrust Hide, he came across honest and if there was something wrong he’d of been able to read the man’s mind.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:00 pm

"Aye, till we get on our feet prolly best rest o' the world thinks y'all just hired an old merc crew. They'll know it's utter shite but what can they do? That said. . . Hide leaned forward now and rested on his elbows on the table. He took a long drag from his pipe before wiping his face and running his fingers through his beard. "There be somethin I need ta bring up if I'm be of clear mind in this. Been pushin it back and tryin not to think about it but I must in fairness sake." Hide took another drag from his pipe before placing it on the table. "Me wife got herself a Yamanaka who was in a bad spot. Calls himself Ghost. Poked around a bit and found his name is Inoriki. Don't know iffen he's wanted but I assume so, jumpy fella. Story goes she was doin' some huntin' not far from 'ere and felt somethin brush 'er thoughts. Me woman 'an lass make that a dangerous thing. Anyway, she found 'im stuck to a wall pants round his ankles an prick danglin in the wind half beaten to death. Said somethin bout crazy bitch wanted 'im dead. Don't know much there but that crazy bitch had long blond 'air and blue eyes like his. My guess is another Yamanka. Me woman cuts him down, kicks his dick, and brings him back 'ere where he's been doin werk. Iffen he's wanted and owes a debt to y'all though, I'll be negotiatin. But I aint gonna hide 'im from a friend."

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:43 pm

Yoru leaned back in his chair, and listened to hides revelation of a Yamanaka within their ranks. He was a little surprised to hear it and pondered why none of his Anbu agents had picked it up, but it is what it is, he couldn’t have eyes everywhere. Least not yet.

The Bannin didn’t say anything for a while, placing his hand withinside his haori and pulling out a little black book. He dabbed his thumb on tongue, wetting it as he fingered through the pages turning them over until he could find the man she was talking about. After a few more moments of silence he nodded and said “I don’t see it as a problem, there is very little on him mostly monetary crimes, he’s free to stay here as long as he wishes and always welcome home I’m sure. Though I cannot lie, if he shares his clan’s secrets, I’m not sure it would go down well with the clan leader, so aslong as nothing is exchanged it won’t be a problem.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Hide had been holding his breath for this and let out a loud sigh of relief at this. Having Inoriki stick around and his honesty enforced had be instrumental to making this all possible. Having that off his shoulders, the large man once again relaxed and finished his drink. "Good ta 'ear lad. I'll make sure he knows so he don't need to scurry like a bug every time one of you lot be showin up. That said, I believe that may be the end of business and we be wantin ta give the fine man back his place of business. And finish our meals and I'll take ye to the wyrm if ye like. May be tired as he's been reshapin the land but he's a bastard enough he'll probably fight ye anyway. Hell, me lass might want a swing."
The pair arrived at a leveled on bit of land that was a fair distance from the city proper to the northwest. Kori was not to be found but his handiwork was clearly manifest as the earth had been packed into well worked smooth stone and low laying walls could be seen beginning to form. Construction materials of wood and steel rested not a few dozen meters away where Katsu could be seen ripping a large log in two, then using her dagger-tail to smooth it out and process it. She stopped her labor as the pair approached, her eyes darting between the two. It wasn't long until she recognized Yoru.

"The fuck are you doing here? Last time I saw you ye couldn't wait to piss off."

"Lass, this be the envoy from Konoha. Fergive iffen I didn't tell ye but you barely care enough ta show up to meetings so I didn't bother. Now, he's come lookin fer yer pet snake."

"He's under you, sleeping. Though call him that again he might wake up and try to slap you into the ground."

From below came a quake that shook the earth with some force. It was brief but violent enough to cause the large man to lose his feet.

"You'd do well to recall I have very good ears, Hide. If you have come seeking me, speak your business."

Hide brushed himself off and got up, grumbling something about number of various clothing and armors he could make for Kori's ass.

"Fergive their manners lad. They aint got any. One part I failed as a papa in."

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:37 pm

Yoru was excited for the prospect of fighting a giant Dragon, he almost jumped up from his seat as the pair made their way northwest towards the surrounding mountains and chuckled at Hide saying that Katsu would want to take a swing at him.

Pressing his hands deep into the pockets of his Haori, he followed Hide with delight until they finally arrived at their destination.

A smirk ran across his face as Katsu looked as though she’d knock his block off and seemed aggressive from the get-go “Now now Katsu, I’m sure hide here brought you up to be a decent lady.” He said with a sarcastic tone “And this is exactly why I left last time; your aggression will get you nowhere.” For some reason, he knew he’d enjoy pushing the buttons of Katsu “Luckily Hide here has already provided me with good company and good food, so your barks won’t shoo me off this time.”

His single hazel eye widened with excitement as the ground began to shake and a booming voice could be heard “This should be fun.”
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:49 pm

Katsu flushed red and a low growl could be heard. However, a glance at Hide caused her to instead pick up one of the larger fallen trees and start ripping it apart more aggressively instead. Hide let her have her temper tantrum as he stomped on the ground.

"Get up 'ere ye blasted lizard, man wants a word with you."

A few seconds later the earth began to move again as about fifty meters away the stone and dirt began to steam and sizzle before glowing with heat. Not much later the land gave way to a pool of lava that bubbled and spewed forth noxious gas. A giant crystal pierced the surface of the pool before Kori's titanic head erupted from it, spraying molten rock to the skies before it fell back as harmless stone. His horns dripped the liquid fire as an arm of the beast was next to emerge, placing it upon the ground with another roiling quake. Several blue and violet crystals followed lining his chest as they radiated heat and emitted orange light. His second arm was next to follow, creating another tremor. They heaved his gargantuan size up, allowing his wings to unfurl and the lava to drip from them. The sheer expanse muted the sun briefly as he turned to look at the trio before lowering and turning his head, bringing his eye, the size of a man, to witness Yoru.

"Speak. his voice boomed.

TheLacarix

An Envoy from Fire

Post by TheLacarix » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:00 pm

The earth began to move as though it was going to rip apart, almost knocking Yoru over. Though he planted his feet firmly so he could at least keep face. His single hazel eye glinted with delight at what faced him.

A gigantic dragon faced Yoru, it was like a tale from the past.

He couldn’t move a muscle, not paralysed with fear but simple but simply transfixed he almost wanted to reach out and place his hand on it’s snout, stroke the beast but he didn’t imagine that would go down so well.

Shaking his head, freeing himself from his almost hypnotic state he smiled up at the dragon “I want to fight you.” He said with a firm nod as he slowly removed his green silk haori, his right arm and shoulder wrapped in bandage. Deep flogging scars we’re all down his back, he pulled up his longer hair in to a tight ponytail and looked over to ex kiri ninja having a tantrum “Have you finished sulking yet Katsu, or are you going to help me fight this dragon?!” He yelled just loud enough that she’d be able to hear him.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Das Kirb

An Envoy from Fire

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:15 pm

Korialstraz narrowed his eye as his slit pupil became razor thin. It darted to Hidetsuga who merely shrugged. As he raised his gigantic head from the ground he glanced looked over at Katsu now, who had fallen silent as if not understanding what she just heard. However, it was the great wyrm who spoke, cutting off her protests.

"Beastia, gather that woman of yours and bring her to me. I require her to properly give my answer."

Katsu, seeming to be about to protest in the first place now shot a lethal glare at Korialstraz who didn't budge. His mighty arms merely pushed the rest of his body out of the roiling lava, allowing it to cool into once again solid stone. His wings stretched to hide the sun and he rose to his hind, standing as a towering mountain to look down, making it clear he wasn't to be challenged further. Tossing the tree effortlessly atop a pile she took to wing and flew off. It wasn't but a few moments later that she returned carrying the leather clad woman named Arsa, her deer skull head-dress barely holding to her hair as she came in for a quick landing.

Arsa didn't need to be told anything, instead approaching the magnificent dragon and laying a hand upon his talon. Seeming to understand something, she withdrew her knife from her hip's pouch and made a slit in her wrist, dripping ruby pearls upon the ground that spread in every direction. She repeated the process on her other wrist and once more intricate patterns manifest from the scarlet life. It did create a massive and excruciatingly detailed seal upon the ground that stretched for a hundred meters in every direction. As the seal formed Arsa began to radiate an intense orange light and her voice began to hum. When she spoke it echoed as if from another world, yet here.

"I return you home, Titan of Gehenna. Our worlds shall be as one for in this land you shall be as you once were. Whole, mighty, and of the volcano's kin."

As Arsa finished the obvious incantation the bloody lines began to burn, the smell of smoke and brimstone filling the air. With sudden flash, the skies were filled with smoke and fire. The air became thick with smog and ash. Katsu vacated the area with Hide as the ground below became merely floating platforms of rock floating on an ocean of lava and fire. Gehenna was born and Korialstraz, the Tyrant Wyrm, flexed his wings and let out a roar that cracked the air as a valcanic blast followed by the roil of thunder. He sank into the lava flow and bathed in it's heat before lowering to once again gaze upon Yoru and shout his answer.

"I accept your challenge, now come!"
Arsa JutsuShow
Ritual of Summoning: Gehenna
X - Tenku
Arsa slits her wrists and allows the blood to fall to the ground, charged with her energy. The blood will spread out for one hundred meters in all directions, creating an intricate knot-work like pattern laced with foreign runes all across the surfaces it comes in contact with. Once done she will glow brilliantly like fire and flowing lava as the plane of Gehenna manifests. This plane is choked with ash and smoke with great flowing rivers of lava that burn at her [Control] with the youton passive. This summoning allows the Titan Korialstraz to sustain himself at his full power without drawing energy from any other source. [Also, as this is Korialstraz home plane of existence, his might is amplified greatly, allowing him to bring the full power of his majesty to bear. While the realm is summoned and Korialstraz is within its walls Arsa "phases out" of reality, becoming impossible to interact with or interact with anything else. This persists until Korialstraz is defeated or leaves the realm.]
  • Endurance: 50
  • Chakra Pool: 40
  • Control: 45
  • Strength: 50
  • Speed: 25
  • Willpower: 40

Return to “Other Countries”