Day of the Generals

Rain/Chi

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Day of the Generals

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:03 pm

"Lad, speak truth ta me. With how many envoys keep comin from Fire do ye think they're plannin something?"

Hide took a long drag from his pipe as he rest beneath a makeshift overhang beside the main entrance to the city. The insufferable heat had made erecting shade mandatory. Beside him sat Varu in a chair drawing the landscape. Without looking up he responded.

"Did you not suspect the same from every contract we took?"

"Aye, I did lad. But this blasted heat is making me irritable so I'm seein ghosts everywhere."

"Knowing the problem helps solve it. The power grid is almost online. Arsa has asked the spirits for help in making the people comfortable. I believe in turn they asked only to sit among us. Charitable."

"Aye, that girl brings me pride each day. How me lass found such a woman is beyond me but I'm glad she did."

Rain21199

Day of the Generals

Post by Rain21199 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:25 pm

Zakuro approached the new found country with unease. He had heard many things about this place, and if even one of them were to end up true, this would be.... interesting. The man carried with him a full arsenal of weaponry. He wore about him a suit of crimson armor, fashioned in the design of a traditional samurai Karuta. His left hand lazily rested atop one of the multiple katana hilts that adorned his waste as he continued his trek into unknown waters. A land of dragons, giants, and spirits... It seemed like a load of hogwash to Zakuro, but as one who personally fought against a dragon, he had seen wild things before.

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Return to “Other Countries”