[Open AF] Dunk-a-Thon Five-Thousand

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Open AF] Dunk-a-Thon Five-Thousand

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:28 am

Deep in the heart of Whirlpool Country Maido, Hisayo, and Kayoko, the Muramasa cousins also known as "The Maidos" walked into a bar. However, they did not merely walk into the random bar within Whirlpool Country, they gently flew in through the door riding in on the back of a giant eagle. Red in color, it had been formed of infused blood from Maido's very own cloak, and blasted through the air at a frightening display and blaze of power. Why? She knew the truth was there, somewhere, yet, she was bored with it. During their travels in water country, it had been somewhat uneventful, they'd landed in Aroma, after all, and then did nothing of the matter. "I'm an idiot." She said silently to noone in particular. Oh well, she figured it would happen at some point anyway.

After all, who was to say, the great dance of life could come and sweep everything away. She'd set out in the night and just picked a direction. "Screw it I'm going for a walk." She said and then her arms began twirling. Swirling and whirling the blood came unfurling and curling. Unnerving and abhorring and contorting and aborting, it splished and it splooshed and it made moist most man things. Blood mist had spewed out from her lips when she talked. It enveloped the area within, where she walked. Walked? Not quite, you see she traveled then, by a red boat. Made of blood, yes, it was true, but then, it worked just about true. It took her some work, yes, but you see it wound up being the same. She controlled her chakra expertly, she was considered god of blood, hence the name. Yet, she had fallen behind, she was growing quite old. It was time, truth be told, to pass things on to newer blood, bold.

Hisayo and Kayoko stirred, together in unison. Hands in their pockets, they had no objections. Hisayo sat with her legs crossed and checked her complexion. "So what then?" She asked slyly and quietly with a grin. Her eyebrows wiggled when she talked and her head wobbled just a tinge. "You want to make something underwater?" Kayoko looked quizzical. Even still then, she had no real objection. Kayoko transformed then, knowing it would be best for her to give up breathing. "We will need to do something kind of horrible to this one though. It won't be great at all, it'll really suck, just so you know." Spoke Maido, though admittedly wasn't worried. She looked at Hisayo for a long moment and pondered. What then, could she do to fix this problem, she wondered. In her full battle garb, swords and all, she took two steps towards Hisayo and grabbed her wrist while forming hand seals with the other. Immediately she continued to make hand seals and by now a red vapor had begun to escape from her lips. She began to walk, producing red flowers of blood in her left hand as her body began to melt and contort, expunging itself and husking into oblivion, leaving only a pale, white-haired red-corpse in a black dress. From it came Maido, a red flying menace. A core wrapped in a tornado of blood, holding armor and weapons. In sin, it sat and sensed and flew into Hisayo's face hole. Into her lungs, into her heart, into her veins and arteries. Into her muscles and organs, even bones and even tissue. Hisayo did not grimace, not at all, she was accustomed. Desensitized to the sensation, she had grown quite adjusted. Now Maido's own boons would be hers, and hers would be Maido's. But it was a lie, yes, indeed, it did hurt quite a lot. Yet, she refused to show it, wouldn't ever. She'd let no one else know it.

Maido channeled chakra straight into the lungs. Light green chakra mist had filled Hisayo's lungs, and she suddenly felt incredibly, overwhelmingly light-headed. "What the fuck is that one?"She asked very sluggishly. "Experimental" she says, "I've never used it, I can't feel it. What do you think?" Hisayo didn't respond. "What?" "How do you feel?" Kayoko had a great chuckle as Hisayo bent down to pick her up from the ground. "I'm hungry....And it's quite bright in here today."

Kayoko laughed. "We're outside," she said while looking around as always. Her voice came from her blade guard and Hisayo brought it to her own face. "Quit laughing, you." Hisayo was not pleased. "You could have asked first." She said with a sneeze. "You agreed to the terms." Maido spoke back with a tease. After all, they were on their way to get food from a bar now, it would seem. So together then, the three of them set out. Maido contorted her cloak into an eagle while inside Hisayo, Hisayo carried Kayoko, and Maido's cloak carried Maido, Hisayo, and Kayoko. Flying through the air at the maximum speed she could muster, they darted through the ocean and tore waves that carved horrors. Only however for a short time did they do this however, as Maido lowered their flight speed considerably as they neared the town. Spotting the bar, they flew into the door quite lightly, Maido utilizing very precise control to nudge the door open nicely. The eagle then dispersed and turned into a cloak, enveloping Hisayo's entire back, including her leg and arms. Running down her palms, it made itself very small now, yet ready to react should the moment come to call now.

"I'd like to get some food." Hisayo said to the barkeeper eventually. Then Kayoko, as a sword, spoke up and too asked a question, "Where can we find a ship? And yeah, I guess food too...oh and a net! A big one!" She said with a glee.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Other Countries”