[Katydie & Sia] Of Eyes, Time, and Blood

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:17 pm

In the early morning they stirred. Truly, the three of them had rightly purred. In a stir and a blur they had made haste to leave early. Long before dawn, they had set out into the morning. The three of them, yes, Maido, Hisayo, and Kayoko. They had stretched out into the early mists of Kirigakure. In all black attire, including black masks which covered their faces entirely, they had heard rumor of antics. "I grow tired of things here in the village." Admitted Maido to hur students. The two of them gave her a questioning look, though it was concealed by their masks. They exchanged notable glances and then notably turned their attention towards them as they walked down the streets in the dark mists.

"Let's go out. I have a contact in Aroma that just floated down the path. Some wolf business."

That was all Maido said on the matter for now, though she brought out a piece of paper while she walked. Do a very small series of hand seals, the tip of her left pointing finger shifted out and into a tip, turning into a brush of blood for which to write with. She began to write on the paper as she walked, her eyes constantly darting up back and forth and checking her surroundings as she wrote. Today, their hair was up in a bun, with only small bits of bangs falling on either side of their masks. Their hair was identical, and they kept pace spaced out rather evenly.

Maido finished her writing, and posted the paper on the Open Bounty Board.

"I am going out of the country and am willing to bring someone along...We're going hunting.

-Muramasa, Maido"

With that, the three of them left the building, and dispersed into the mists. Maido formed a series of hand seals then and waited. In time it would tell, truly, who would ring the bell. For sure, it wouldn't be a long journey. They could take a boat, or two. It would be no worry. Or they could even perhaps fly, no big deal. It was no matter to them at the moment. For now, kayaks would do but surely a larger boat truly would do better anew. Soon, like the rising tide, the beating hearts within Maido's chests would grow, but perhaps even die. Someone accursed, someone foul. Someone had wronged a friend. They'd done it, so they must pay now. As Kayoko waited, she shifted about lightly. She channeled her chakra and transformed into a sword then quite nicely. Hisayo caught her, and Maido continued waiting.

When someone touched the paper, she would be alerted, it was tainted. That's all it would take. A single touch from this sensitively made paper. Struck and written in blood, set with fuuin, a small favor made in flavor.

474/400 Trained
Tamperdom
D-Ranked Augment Fuuin
After writing out the seals on an item or piece of paper, the seal will alert the writer if the item is touched or damaged unless the fuuinjutsu is specifically removed through removal jutsu and not merely destroyed. However, the seals for this jutsu may take the form of written writing. The length of time varies, with writing a singular word being rather quick while drawing a picture may take an entire post or more.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:43 pm

Karugata Asami was thoroughly bored out of her mind. She spent the earliest part of her morning working on various meditations, but soon found herself wandering the village in search of something to keep her interest. Since the war she'd found little to hold her interest aside from her time with Shinjiro, which now left her feeling nervous since certain awkward confessions. In her wanderings she found herself by the bounty board, staring at an interesting note. Reaching out with a hand she touched the paper to hold it in a way to read it better. She'd heard the name before of course, and not just around the village but from Shinji himself as well. Maido was someone that he trusted as much as he trusted Asami, likely someone he trusted more even.

'Now that sounds fun.... a hunt.' she thought to herself, stuffing the note in a pocket before turning away back towards home to leave a note of her own for Shinjiro to find later. She wasn't sure how long she'd be gone, but when she went to find Maido she wanted to be sure that she didn't leave Shinjiro wondering where she was.

After all, the man was not forgiving, neither as a sensei nor as a lover. She couldn't picture disappearing for a hunt as a good excuse for anything to him. After all, when she'd been kidnapped a few years ago, he'd still punished her for missing training one day as a result.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:22 pm

As it were touched, the paper alerted Maido to a presence. A kindred soul, a like-borne spirit. Of darkness. Despair. A huntress, in merit. Be it time then to set out on a new path, pathfinders they would be for they would travel in wrath. The three Muramasa dropped down from their perch, and made themselves known then to the woman. In a quiet fashion they entered, moving calmly and fluidly. "So then, you're up for some adventure, we take it?" Spoke Maido, her voice calm in the room. It had gathered many folks now, the open bounty room was always abrood.

Others took their own papers and scattered about. In the midst of the crowds, the Muramasa trio easily stood out. They each eyed Asami and took in her figure. To each on their own, they then carried a weight. "Muramasa, Maido. I don't believe we've met." The black mask stayed on, though she offered two fingers forward to shake. "These are my students, Muramasa, Hisayo and Muramasa, Kayoko." The two of them nodded and waved one after the other, before Kayoko's body began to melt and reforge. Slimming down quickly and turning into a claymore, she fell against Hisayo's hand. "I'm napping for the mission." Was the last that she spoke, as Hisayo grasped Kayoko's core handle. "What's your specialty?" Asked Hisayo calmly, curious as to what Asami's skills could be.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Asami was used to the crowd the room would draw, though the sudden appearance of the trio was a bit of a surprise. Both of her hands seemed to rest against the hilts of her swords almost gently as she turned to face them as she raised an eyebrow at Maido's question and Asami nodded in response. "What can I say? I've been a little fucking bored lately." she admitted. She'd trained a few new things lately, Iijutsu, and a taste of Chiton but so far things just bored her. She knew she should be delving deeper into her Mist and so much more but so far she just felt like every day was more of the same. Even her training with Shinjiro left her relatively unengaged... in pain and often under some form of torture, but unengaged. She was stuck in routine and wanted something to liven it up, and the bounty board had certainly attracted her.

Introductions were made and Asami raised an eyebrow as she took the offered two fingers to shake. "Karugata Asami." she replied. "We haven't met but Karagata Shinjiro has spoken of you to me before. He's my Overseer in the Seven, and my Sensei." she admitted. 'Unpredictable, dangerous... but someone he trusts... oh this could be interesting at the very least, perhaps even fun. Wonder what I could learn from her?' she thought to herself, her eyes quickly turning to the other two as one seemed to transform and the other asked her a question.

"Toryu primarily." she admitted. "Some Mist. Some Iijutsu... just started exploring Chiton as a curiosity lately..." she looked between them with a light smirk, a couple of her sharpened teeth showing as she did. "I'd love a chance to cure my boring routine with this hunt... any chance you'd love to have me along?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Hisayo was the first to observe and so the first to respond. "Truly, boredom is." She spoke in agreement. Certainly of all motivators, she found this one the most worrisome. The most troublesome. Curiosity was known to get the better of cats and yet humans were just that at times. She wasn't tripping, her feet just danced. She shifted about and enjoyed the stance. Tossing Kayoko's handle towards her other hand, she spoke again, "Toryu, I would love to see it." She stated in exclamation, having not experienced it much for herself. A new sparring partner was likely a good calling, she too missed Shinjiro it would turn out. It had been some time since she had trained, and she thought perhaps this new prospect might be a good partner as well. Maido interrupted Hisayo's thoughts. "Ah yes, some of my favorite are bled Karagata."

Hisayo knew then, that when travelling with her mentor, Maido, that she would be under rigorous training at all times. Even now, she didn't stop moving. A never-ending dance of movement, the skitter step. She twitched, she fidgeted, she daddled, she balanced. Kayoko meditated through it regardless, ignoring how she was tossed about. She would sleep now, and keep watch later as needed. Such was to be her role during this expedition. It was Hisayo's turn to shine, she would be leading the hunt. Muramasa, Maido would merely act as mentor in this grand scheme of sorts. "I see no reason for us to wait then," added Maido. Taking to the streets, they made their way towards the nearest docks, avoding civilians and a stray dog but mostly having no difficulties getting their.

Sparing some Ryo, Maido chartered a boat out for "hunting" and made sure it had a few Kayaks. It typically served for hunting humans, but in this instance it would do for a peaceful journey. "I assume you have no problems flying?" She asked the newest member of their journey. For now, they would take to the sea and travel south west for quite some time. They would begin a training routine soon in order to pass the time.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:01 pm

Asami watched Hisayo out of curiosity with a single raised brow. She hadn't seen skitter step before, and so wasn't familiar with the set of movements. But she didn't say a word thought she perked up it seemed when Maido spoke. As the woman moved, so did Asami as she followed Maido. She was curious to see what the woman was like for herself. All she had was Shinji's word to go on, and not much at that. The man had only spoken of her here and there, never at length. He hardly spoke on anything at length that wasn't training honestly. Like with anything, getting him to open up was hardly an easy task and the subject of Maido wasn't an exception. There really were few exceptions after all.

She followed down to the docks, glancing around at the familiar scenery. It was a place Asami herself had grown up on after all. She had even done work here from time to time to get extra funds to help out Ryu in the past or to help pay her own way when she needed it while at lower ranks. She hadn't needed the extra funds however ever since she had both ranked up to Jounin and joined the Seven Swordsmen. Her pay now was high enough she hadn't needed to supplement it in anyway, in spite of moving further into the village. From here she could even see the door of her old home, where someone else was likely living now.

She stepped onto the boat with ease, glancing at Maido as the woman asked her about flying and simply nodded. "I don't have the means myself, but I've flown with Shinjiro before without much issue." she said idly. Her mind shifted to a memory, a time when he had carried her over enemy lines to drop her onto a group of enemy samurai. Honestly the flying hadn't bothered her at all, just the shock of being suddenly dropped had left her feeling ill at ease. 'I never did have words with him about that...' she thought to herself, realizing rather suddenly that she had completely forgotten to get on his case about it.

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:16 pm

It didn't take much time then for the group of them to be out on their way. Aboard a ship, the Muramasa stirred momentarily. Her hands made seals and produced a fair fashion. Suiton was the game today, she needed to bring more into her rations. So in a sash, her scarf did doddle. What then as a basic could we train her young disciples to create on the fly? What would be the most useful? Ah yes, some boats for sure would be great. Kayoko was up to bat now. Unfurling from her sleep in he splendid claymor stature, the Muramasa awoke and stretched her limbs. Shifting from out of her sword form she stood now as a human. Slewing together a string of hand seals in haste she measured it out rather quickly. Hastily, haphazardly, hazardously, disastrously. Maido peered over at Kayoko's handiwork and was not amused. Gathering her composure, Hisayo tried again. Wtih a different string of seals she began to create a hollowed out set of stone. Giving it form now and shaping it out too, she carved it out quickly and gave it life anew. Forging it into a small boat for the time being, but then into a wall as Maido instructed, roughly ten meters it would seem. It was then chiseled down and given some better carving. It was then made clean, polished, scuffed off, and set down to the side of the boat gently. Maido had watched the seals this time and made note of them rather specifically. She kept her sensory up now either way and yet focus now on the task at hand most nifty. "We need to prepare for starfall." She agreed and began to channel her own chakra as well. She performed the seals as well and willed her chakra to bring the stone forth into materialization as well. Said to be more draining this way though they did not feel it in this low volume moment, if one were to do it a dozen times they would certainly feel it that was for sure. Maido however could surely perform it all day. In the end, in this moment, they had time to play today. Time to instruct, and empart her bit of wisdom. The movements and measurements of stone and the earth, the flourishing and persistence of doton, these were the elements which she commanded. So too, would Maido as she copied the hand seals. So too she produced the wall of stone, though shot hers over the horizon.

422/200
D-Ranked Ninjutsu Trained

Fortress: The Wall
D-Ranked Doton Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals or channeling chakra, the caster will produce a wall up to 10 meters winde and long and up to a meter thick, up to [control] meters from their person. This wall lasts indefinitely.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:24 pm

Asami tried to watch the training, but in truth she found it boring. It wasn't an insult to the Muramasa, no Asami found training in general to be rather boring and always had trouble keeping her attention on it if she wasn't directly involved. Even if she was directly involved she found herself having trouble at times. More than once she found herself punished harshly by Shinjiro for her lack of attention or care, even now. It simply was something she seemed unable to grow out of. Before long watching the others turned into pacing and then she idly wondered how the sea air might feel if she had fur. She glanced around to check for the eyes of others, at least eyes that were not of her Muramasa companions, before she disappeared behind some cargo.

When she emerged she was in the form of the Dread Wolf. Perhaps not one of her smartest decisions, but certainly one born of boredom. The skull and eyes of blue flame might draw the wrong attention, but in this form Asami felt far more free. She climbed on top of the cargo she had hidden behind only moments before and seemed to sigh at the feeling of the sea filled air flowing through her fur. "Much better." she whispered to herself, the whispered voice akin to the sound of more than once speaking at once though Asami's voice could be picked out among the rest.

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Just a little further now, if she had to guess. Maido stared out over the water from the side of the ship, ignoring the rest of them for a moment while Hisayo stared at Asami's transition. Then truly, it would appear their were surprises from them still. Having a grand bit of time to traverse over the oceans, the training passed seemingly quickly to Hisayo and ever sleeping Kayoko. As they neared Starfall Island, Maido turned finally towards them. Some had already arrived. She had been away. Gazing upon Asumi's form, she decided it not such a terrible idea. Shifting form, her body changed and writhed and convulted into a writhing mass of blood.

Tentacles writhed out in red crimson gashes, her body torn asunder in a mere instant as red chiton spilled out in a stone of corruption. Her cores leaked. Eyeballs ripped out from the tendrils and shifted back together into fur. She too became wolf and trotted about. "A hunt it is then" She said as Hisayo jumped from the ship and onto the land. Greeted by fungus, she swung Kayoko. Imbued in fire. Clearing the mushrooms out, she held her breath just in case.

Either way, Maido in wolf form spoke then to Asami, "The wolf suits you, let's go, we have a trap to find." She jumped from the boat, too landing on the ground. Yet also bringing with her a mist which could shroud and shred down. Made of bits of acid it too tore through the hazards. "Expect to fight off many spirits while we are in this particular part of the area." She said to the three of them. Suddenly, right on cue, a serpent spirit arose from the ashes. Yellow and black in color, it's head gazed upon them as it's fangs hung aloft. It spit acid back. A fan towards the lot of them. A wave of torrential green liquid oozed through the brush.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”