Some Basics

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Some Basics

Post by Sia » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Last moment, Maido stirred. Her cloak shifted a chunk off into a polearm and floated by her side. She focused her own Chakra again throughout her host body. Hisayo and Kayoko watched and kept pace. Maido produced a needle in her mouth. It was made of Kaguya’s bone and honed to a tip. From her bags it had teleported and thus was from that which was equipped. Again, she focused her chakra and brought one with an Explosive Tag. Another, she focused, and brought one of blood. Another of katon, another of stone. Yet more came one that was made of acid. Then came one made of pure ninpou chakra and was quite compacted. She spat them all out on a hurtle of missiles. She turned I visible then, changed her speed to quite a bit slower, and disappeared into the mist. Hisayo and Kayoko gasped. She turned invisible? They didn't even know Maido was capable of such things.

Kayoko shifted and became a great buster sword. Hisayo grasped her by the handle and moved to parry. They then stepped back and batted at the needles with their own production of flaming oil. A spattrring roll out onto the floor before them. Flaming and spreading out and causing footprints to be sticky, Maido avoided them, producing more needles in her mouth and simply floating into the air. She produced more needles then and spat then out yet again. Truly they honed and moved towards Hisayo and Kayoko's hearts. In a flash they eneveloped and again Maido turned invisible. Chakra went to her eyes and her mind's eye as she sank into the mist, another needle moving towards her mouth. It kept going then and shot towards them again from the red and now green mist. Maido grabbed her polearm and hoisted it in both hands. She swung it from the side and followed it through with a circular motion. She pivoted her hips and rotated the staff with both hands. The sword danced between them and she knocked Kayoko free from Hisayo's grasp, knocking Kayoko through the air with a secondary blow, rotating her Halbert in a windmill striking motion. She skipped on her feet and then deflected when Hisayo parried. Performing a substitution, Kayoko balanced onto Frglfrgblrgr's collar. Then taking off, she soared through the air, spinning and flinging fireballs around her towards Maido now. She moved about and then summoned more needles.

400 words trained

*[Ninjutsu • Hidden Needles]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will focus chakra into their mouths and into up to five senbon within 10 meters of their position. The senbon will be summoned from their persons or nearby into the user's mouth, where they will be spit out aided by chakra at [Control] Strength and Speed. The senbon can be shot up to 10 meters away.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Some Basics

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:53 pm

In a flash, Maido summoned a bolt of lightning. Made of blood, it shaped into a sickle shaped scythe, a Halbert. Made of blood it consumed and matched her cloak. It's head was a snake and it was red as it was sharp. In a harp and Harrowing motion she swung it and in her off hand produced a burst of chakra in an open palm thrust aimed at hisayos hands, her eyes locked onto her targets feet. She swung the scythe too, and brought forth a needle to her mouth. It shot forth and went towards the eyes. She imbued it with chakra and spat it out swiftly. But her palm thrust was wider and meant to end jutsu quickly. She did it again. Releasing her staff and balancing it on her back. Producing the chakra from both palms in a flurry defensive stance attack. Hisayo moved to parry and realized Maido was quite quick. Surely her chakra bursts came out quick and in a jist.

Blue flames shot forth like cannons in the water. Indeed, water was short and yet shot forth towards the two daughters. She thrust them forwards with great purpose these blue pools of chakra and blasted them at the two Muramasa before her. They continued to attempt to parry but took a few glancing blows. They swung back to counter and Maido fell apart into a body of mist. Her host body ripped in half and dispersed into red gore. It tore and rethreaded and repaired itself quite quickly. Resembling a plant that might eat its own victims, her body reattached and evaded the swing, smiling. A needle appeared in her mouth. It was then she again produced blue flames of nonpou chakra within the palms of each of the sets of her hands. She withdrew needles, and tossed them with a volley of blood and acid. Again she brought forth a flurry of ninpou into her palms. The staff rolled forward and its blade rolled along. In a whirl she struck at Hisayo and Kayoko with a surprise. An uppercut aimed from somewhat odd of an angle, the polearm came with it and was parried oddly and dangled. Truly then the four of them clashed and made sparks and ashes. Flames from Kayoko danced in the mist and evaporated some of the blood then. But the acid was there too and it burned to the touch. Maido brought forth ninpou and launched it forwards a bunch.

400 words

*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into one of their fists, the user will then attempt to strike their target and if successful, they will release additional concussive force in the form of an outward explosion with [Control] Strength from their fist. If the user does not strike a target within 3 posts the jutsu dissipates.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Calibretto

Some Basics

Post by Calibretto » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:14 am

From deep within the cave a clatter softly reverberates around the cave walls. If one is not is paying attention the sound would not be heard. Clicking and clacking against stone surfaces the sound could be described as stone on stone but methodically like multiple stiletto heel boots of stone rushing forward along the hardened ground. Only a few moments pass before a skittering figure of a 2 foot tall creature darts out from the darkness and between stony protrusions within the cave itself. The creature appears to be making its way towards Maido's location but with the intent not to be seen, however the skill behind the movements does not belay that of one who's versed heavily in the arts of stealth. If eyes focus on the creature one would see its a white and black spider who's offwhite coloration and black abdomen oddly aide in blending in with the stone surroundings enough to make spotting from afar a moderate task for someone only slightly trained.

The creature stands 2 feet tall , has 6 spikes up its back and abomen in a bifurcated pattern and an additional 3 down each of its sides. The creatures front two "legs" appear to be scythe's and the eight purple eyes remain unblinking. Once the creature is able to close in on Maido's location it makes no hesitation in its movements. The creature leaps from behind a stony formation and , presuming she remains unmoving or unnoticing, in the blink of an eye the creature is at Maido's backside.

If reaching Maido without a reaction fast enough the creature will attempt to rear back both scythe arms and sink both arms deep into maido's torso. The strikes are angled in a manner as if they will intersect around the heart location but not with any conscious attempts as the attack is feral and basic. If the scythe strikes land the spider will attempt to bring itself in quickly and clamp down with teeth tearing pieces of her new meal off while simultaneously wrapping the remainder of the targets body with its remaining limbs.

Should however Maido react during the first leap of attack but before the spider reaches her it will begin its assault by laying into a flurry of forward swipes in an attempt to flay portions of flesh from Maido, hoping to leave enough left behind to come back and pickup later.

The entirety of these actions resonate no malice, in fact they give off no real vibes at all. Even the blooodlust the attacks appear to have does not "feel" normal to anyone who has experienced true bloodlust.

OOCShow

Spider has Strength/Speed of 35 incase you need it to react appropriately.

Sia

Some Basics

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:55 pm

Almost immediately, Maido grinded to a halt. She turned her gaze, her themal sensory vision towards the chakra source. A spider? Good news, she was in the mood for one. Its clicking and clacking was faintly heard first by Hisayo, whom sensed its presence shortly after Maido, whom had used sensory jutsu to sense it from quite far away. Until now it had been left disturbed and it itself was up to much of nothing. Approaching the lot of them and staying out of sight somewhat in the mist, Maido's mist cycled in its veins as it entered closer towards them still. The white and black creepy crawly moved like a quick stone. Tall however, and so it was not so easy to hide without good cover. Dyed with the mist, Maido merely allowed it to play with her. Though it moved quite quickly, it was no match for her god-like speed. In a flash, she pivoted on one foot, summoned a needle to her hand and tossed it, then began to float, throwing her cloak out at the spider as Hisayo and Kayoko ran forwards, Hisayo slinging Kayoko in her great buster sword form.

Maido turned invisible then, and floated away from the spider. The mist encroached, and she pondered turning it into acid. Instead, she began to perform hand seals and channel maroon colored chakra. A chain wretched out from her hands and went flying through the air towards the spider, coming suddenly to the spider from out of the mist. They flew quite quickly, and came from many directions. Still, Maido's cloak too danced with the spider, attempting to snatch its fangs off one at a time. Maido paused for a moment, remaining invisible and floating above the water. Acid would make quick work of this spider, for sure. "Hisayo, Kayoko, come." She gathered her companions. Summoning Frglfrgblrgr, she instructed Kayoko to "Become a flame and prepare for the web. If it has poison, we want to steal some. If it is a spirit, we want to bind it." With that, Kayoko caught fire and Hisayo opened her senses. Taking a stance, the four of them poised against the spider as Maido held onto the chains.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Calibretto

Some Basics

Post by Calibretto » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:35 pm

The creatures prey appeared to have noticed it upon approach. However the actions were not all unto different than originally intended. The spider still approached from the angle it reached and launched itself towards Maido's location. Maido's thermal sense would not pick up any heat difference on the creature from its surroundings. It appeared to match the temperature in the room exactly. The creature was massivly unsuccessful in reaching Maido due to the speed difference between her movements and when the creature made its running leap. It appeared to circle around and instead be trying to position itself directly under Maido preparing a powerful upward leap that would attempt to bring the scythe arms closer. If it could hook a single arm it would be able to clambor around and immobilize its foe. Or at least that appeared to be the impression it gives off with its determination as it positions for its attack. The single needle shot forward and embedded itself slightly into the spiders outer plating around its face with a crack sounding similar to porcelain. Strangely the act made no impression on the creature as it approached causing it no delay.

The red mist coating the area made zero effect on the creature , save to dye its outer shell a crimson blood red. Maido's cloak approaching from outside of the mist did not halt the fanged one either. Maido going invisble on the other hand caused it to slow to a halt and begin aimlessly searching near the area she was previously located before floating above the water. A maroon chain tore through the area at massive speeds but upon reaching the spider failed to do anything specific. The cloak snatched at the spiders fangs but it twists its head and flickers its arms about batting at the cloak pushing it slightly out of the way preventing it from getting a solid grip. The flicking and flailing caused it to knock out the slightly embedded needle as well. The playful nature of the cloak did not convey serious strength , though the spider seemingly did not have much interest in the cloak overall.

Attempting to judge where the cloaks exit point in the mist was the creature realized there was no way for it to reach that point from below, and so with a mighty leap it dove towards a nearby stalagtite and latched on rapidly climbing through to the roof and skittering its way towards the approximate location where maido would be. Upon reaching where it felt was best the creature , if left uninterrupted this whole time, would slam its scythes into the ceiling reverberating a sound like two flint stones clashing together sending chunks of rock to rain down. The creature appeared to be watching and listening to see if the rocks made movement in the mist and hit anything below before it would reposition and try again. All the while watching the surroundings for sign of exit from its prey.

Sia

Some Basics

Post by Sia » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:03 am

The first rock fell and Maido reacted quickly when it slammed into the ground just before her. Calling her cloak back, she released the chains and remained invisible, however she began to shape her cloak into a canopy umbrella. Placing it overhead of herself, Hisayo, and Kayoko, she sensed the target as it leaped but had not expected the cave to give so easily. The spider must be quite heavy to have made such an impact going upwards, she supposed. A piece of her cloak shifted and escaped from the canopy. This time, it split into two hands that again reached out towards the spiders fangs from the mist, this time attacking in unison with a much greater force and a godlike speed. They held jars and attempted to jam them into the fangs before breaking them off.

Hisayo poised and jumped towards the spider with her senses open, bringing a needle to her mouth with her off hand as she brought Kayoko level for an attack. Maido's cloak shifted a little to encompass her an umbrella on a string, carefully poised just above her head to protect her from falling debris. Maido sat invisibly and concentrated on the chakra signature of the spider and began to gauge its relative strength and speed. It's body and inner workings became known to her as she examined its chakra more thoroughly. No blood, no heat. Acid might do after all, she thought to herself. Hisayo watched the spider and twitched as she readied herself for a parry should it approach her. Standing on a blood platform, she floated up towards the spider at great speed, holsting Hisayo in her hands with a needle of bone in her mouth. Maido performed a set of hand seals and a tiny snowman appeared on Hisayo's head and began to dance. Then, maroon chakra enveloped her body and she spoke to the Spider and the Snowman only. "Are you angry, Spider?" She said with a chuckle.
jutsu used:
Minds-Eye Hybrid: Infusion Sensing of the S Variety
By forming a set of hand seals, the user will be able to sense specific targets via two different methods. If entering a body of blood mist, they will be able to sense chakra sources within that mist up to 200 meters away from them, but only be able to pinpoint specific sources up to 100 meters away from their person. However, if a target has had their blood infused(and is currently still infused) by any of the user's techniques, the user will be able to pinpoint their exact location up to 200 meters away, regardless of whether or not they are inside of a body of blood mist. At this level of technique, the jutsu will be very exact in its information that is relayed to the user. Size, shape, speed, precise movements, utilization of chakra, it will all be fed into the user's mind's eye. Maintaining this technique incurs a -5 to the users instinct stat but they may move freely and act unhindered by the feedback of information so long as they still have at least 30 instinct following the debuff. The jutsu will persist for a number of posts up to half the users control and once ended the users instinct stat will return to normal.

Shizumeru: Unconnected Connection
B-Ranked Tenkujutsu (Nin)
After forming a set of hand seals, the chakra will give them a slight Maroon glow. For the next 10 posts, whenever they speak, they are able to communicate directly with Spirits of all sorts, including those inside of jinchuuriki within 20 meters, disallowing others to listen in if they so choose.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Calibretto

Some Basics

Post by Calibretto » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:09 am

Continuing to slam its scythes into the stone and rain chunks of ceiling down upont he victims below the creature skitters around randomly trying various angles. However this rain stops shortly after as the spider notices, by watching the dropped rocks and listening for impact variances, the prey below managed to create some sort of canopy protection. The spider did not have time to waste as two "hand like" protrusions burst from the mist below and with speed unimaginable to the creature slammed jars onto its fangs. The creature was unable to evade the movements due to the absurd speed differential and two jars began attempting to rip off the creatures face by prying its fangs away. Fortunately for the creature its entire body was exceedingly sturdy, far sturdier than any typical jar. Apparently the target intended on taking a prize trophy back, thankfully that would not be the case in this situation. The jar's sides crack and shatter as the torque is applied leaving remnants of stone, earth and dirt particles within the broken jar in the strange hands. The creature uses this opportunity to attempt escaping to a different vector point by running around to a different point on the ceiling.

The canopy below did not appear to be one of rigidity and the spider knew if it fell it would be enveloped by the targets net. The spider slams both scythes into the ceiling with full strength and speed repeatedly attempting to tear a large crack in the ceiling. Once its lodged a decent size it darts to another section 10 meters away and continues this pattern of run-slam-claw-run maneuvering in a large circle over head as if its attempting to drop various key chunks of stone onto the target below. If left to its devices however the pattern would become clearer that its creating a serious instability in the ceiling, and upon 75% or more completion of the large circle the stone plate above would begin giving way and rain a massive amount of stone stalagtites and boulders from above as the entire diameter of the circle being created exceeds approximately 80 meters wide.

At the spiders speed this could be completed relatively quickly , however it was a race of if the foe below caught on fast enough, seeing as how the foes speed was significantly faster than its own.

OOC:
I can only presume the jar is a typical jar, in which case it would not withstand the strength of your character pressing against 35 strength resistance. The jar would give first.

No response was given to the spirit talking as none was heard. And i didnt know what you were looking for with the sensory , but you still see the creature.

Sia

Some Basics

Post by Sia » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:06 pm

Floating through the mist, Maido waited only a moment before deciding not to allow the spider to escape. Leaping forwards, sensory chakra began to envelop her body and hand as she danced along a trail made by her scarf. Quickly closing the gap between them with Hisayo and Kayoko already there, Maido unleashed a violent, evil, sickly maroon and dark red aura from her body, pulsating outwards from her hands towards the Spider. "I asked you a question." She said. The chakra began to leave Maido's hands and home in the spider, Maido quickly hastening her pace to her renowned levels of quickness. Darting forwards on a wave of blood, she appeared, floating then, by the spider and continuing to sense outwards in an incredibly broad area.

That said, her henchmen were under no such instructions to do the same, readying senbon and flames to go at a moments notice, a striking distance away from the spider as it began tunnelling. The tunneling continued for a moment while Maido sent out her chakra, the dark red blight of her minds eye sensing around particularly for cores and she harvested and honed a scroll, ready for writing. "Whete are you taking us to?" Said Maido playfully this time, for both the spider and all to hear as she kept her trained Mind's eye on the targets. Tracking the movements of nearby souls as well, her gaze shifted for a moment but her focus didn't change. She sensed Hisayo and Kayoko eyeing the spider but also repositioning towards this new source of life as well. Hisayo threw a needle and Kayoko made it explode into flames. Not at the spider, but nearby at the source of chakra in the rocks.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Calibretto

Some Basics

Post by Calibretto » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:13 pm

The spider worked at chipping the ceiling and its prey zoomed right up to it at speeds the creature could not follow while coating it in the strange maroon chakra again. The chakra held no effect but the speed caused the creature to slow slightly as it worked. That and that it was close to completion. As Maido rode near the spider on waves of blood the ceiling began craacking and crumbling with loud creaks and shifting groans. At this point too much damage had been caused, the ceiling was tattered enough that the entire patch where maido was before, and along the area where she followed along the spider all began tearing from the ceiling. The spider continued its work along ignoring maido's chiding and completing its most present task of causing the ceiling to collapse.

It was raining large portions of the ceiling down crushing various things below. If maido was not careful her and her companions would be caught in the near-avalanche and buried under the caves ceiling. If not immediately stopped the spider intended on buring its prey and digging it out later. Should the spider be stopped fast enough the ceiling would only partially be destroyed and Hisayo's prey would be discovered. A finely barbequed body that appears to have at one point been some kind of giant rat. A rodent of unusual size.

Sia

Some Basics

Post by Sia » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:05 am

In a stir, Kayoko shifted. Her form became wider, like an umbrella fan, and Hisayo jumped upwards from a rock. Blue aura began to encompass her person as Maido's red umbrella dangled just overhead. In a dance, Hisayo twisted her hips and stepped forwards. Swinging Kayoko the fan, she knocked back a large quantity of rocks with a great gust of wind that brought with it a great deal of acid and vapor. Rocks, cuts, debris, and acid would then fly towards the spider at a frightening speed.

A flash of wonderful tags detonated from the wall, they'd triggered a local defense system but Maido silenced it almost immediately. Refocusing her attention, she decided to try something strange and she too began to glow with a blue aura. So, it truly wasn't a spirit in disguise then, she surmised to herself particularly. Dearly towards Hisayo, she shot a cannon blast quite strongly. From her palm tops, she launched her forwards, causing her to kick off and fly towards the spider, war fan in hand. Maido honed her senses and attempted to pinpoint the source of the spider's chakra. If not from itself, than from whom or what? It was a simple matter, really.

In a splash of blood and acid, Hisayo fidgeted towards the left. Dodging a rock preemptively, her skitter step stance had her a tad overwhelmed with the amount of input she was currently receiving. But it was fine, she had conditioned to it a little already. Floating through the underground, they continued to chase the spider, closing the gap in a flash and swinging the blunt side of the giant war fan at it's body for a great bludgeoning blow.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Calibretto

Some Basics

Post by Calibretto » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:46 pm

The spider on the ceiling, watching the surroundings crumble held on to a single spot as the roof caved in around it. Large chunks of debris and stone stalagtites plummeted towards the ground threatening to destroy anything beneith it. This would have been fine for traditional large prey, however the foes being faced currently hold a mastery over chakra in a manner not previously seen. Shortly after the cave-in was triggered the foes below scrambled together and began batting away boulders like not so much rubbish left behind as the shopkeep sweeps up for the day. Unfortunately for the spider the large debris pieces were batted back at speeds unable to be kept up with, and with a crunching crack lost to the deafening sounds of the collapsing roof around it , the foes had managed to completely bury the spider under its previously used improvided weapon.

Maido's senses picked up only the spiders chakra from the one on the ceiling and as it became engulfed in debris the chakra signature appeared to vanish. The spiders form no longer held together by chakra was lost to the debris becoming nothing more than additional stone chunks crushed along with the remnants of the ceiling just used to try and destroy the others here. Maido's senses however were not left lonly for long, as within a few moments of the spiders disappearance another appears , identical to the last wavelength, from some various meters away as if it crawled out of the ceiling all on its lonesome. This spider appeared just as before , only a keen eye would discern that this spider was slightly smaller than the last, but otherwise in all manners identical even down to the chakra signature.

The new spider was attempting to dash towards Maido's location while staying "within" what would normally be a blind spot for humans , and utilizing the remaining falling debris sound as masking for the noise it makes dashing across the ceiling. If left to its own devices the spider would attempt to rush Maido and leap down trying to land its scythe arms into her ribcage and low back while biting down with its fangs onto her midsection in an attempt to tear pieces away.

OOCShow
Movement and strength 35. If by some miracle the clunker actually reaches you

Sia

Some Basics

Post by Sia » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:26 pm

Pausing for a moment, Maido judged the distance. What better time then than the present to train something new, in the moment, in the heat. She slew her hands together gracefully and brought forth seals and chakras of ninpou. Light blue aura to the sensing eyes that may see it, yet a flickering blip of movement as Maido waltzed across the caverns. In a blink, she was gone, waltzed backwards and out of harms way. Hisayo didn't even see it, it was too quick for even her eyes, but she saw that something at least had moved. Kayoko too struggled to comprehend the movements. Her mind and eyes were used to such speed only when in the moment, but she saw the landing point. She did it again, this time a greater distance. Her body flickered from one point further down, avoiding some falling rocks as Hisayo too moved courteously out of the way.

As for the spider, it seemed perhaps of nature, so Maido decided to leave it alone. "Let's go, whatever it is isn't threat-level alarming." She decided. Her body flickered in the caverns again, this time appearing directly next to the spider and examining it up close and personal, both with her mind's eye and her own visual expertise. With many years of experience, meditation, training, and wisdom, she poured her thoughts over it. When it moved, she was quick, though she let it touch her on purpose. A claw from it struck forth, and Mido let it hit her. It pierced her leg and tore straight through and she reacted not at all. The body was cold, the body hadn't been made warm. Walking death, it began to regenerate immediately. Visually, Hisayo witnessed Maido's Chiton body heal itself without assistance for the first time. She couldn't believe how fast it was. Nor could Kayoko, as the two of them watched the leg wound close up in a multitude of threads, wisps, tendrils, tentacles, poofs of mist, blood, and acid, all in various shades of dark blood red and light healing chakra green, with a hint of sickly acidic green. It happened immediately and she paid it no mind. Within moments it had healed properly and she decided her analysis was perhaps off a little. "It is not a threat, but it is not of nature." She began to extend her senses and feel out further. With no real effort, she extended the range of the sight within her mind's eye to two hundred meters. Hisayo, Kayoko, and the others began to flicker into her view. Little flames, little lights, little lives, little ones. Her body flickered again, a good long stare away.

446/400

*[Ninjutsu • Body Flicker Technique]
A-Ranked Nintaijutsu
After channeling chakra into their body, the user enhances their movement to attack or retreat suddenly, the ninja almost instantly moves up to 65 meters on the ground in a single straight direction. While doing this, the ninja cannot move through anything or anyone, nor can they supplement it with an attack of any kind. After the quick movement has stopped, there is a brief pause where the user must recover from the movement. Even though it's not a full teleportation, this jutsu uses up one of the 2 teleportations a character can use in a single thread.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”