I'm Supposed to Know You? [GRADED]

Nick & Kat

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

I'm Supposed to Know You? [GRADED]

Post by Willoria » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:56 pm

Senkensha Mika was still feeling entirely on edge. Shinjiro's visit had left the young woman entirely shaken in the way she viewed the world at large. Watching her Father take a beating from the assassin hadn't helped her either. She barely felt safe in her own home. Yet still, she found a sense of peace here. She sat on the cliff's edge near her home, looking out over the land below her. Being at home she felt more relaxed than if she were traveling, and so she sat in her semi-wyvern form. Her tail twitched back and forth in the breeze, her wings were neatly folded at her back as her legs dangled over the edge and she took a deep breath to try and get a sense of herself again.

Behind her was the cabin she had built with her own hands. It was a small one room building, the simplest of homes, but she loved it. Off to the side of it was the fire she had going outside with a large pot nestled in the coals with a stew cooking. She could smell the food on the wind, knowing it was almost done. "Maybe its time to travel again...." she mused to herself quietly, sighing sadly. "I should try to find out more..." She shook her head. Kori had taken her in, Katsu and the rest of the Titans had given her a home. But she still had unanswered questions about her origins. And now thanks to Shinjiro there were so many more questions she had about the world, so much of it terrified her, but not in the way that made her want to hide.

'I can always come home after a few weeks of travel...' she thought to herself. With Katsu off taking care of personal business, she couldn't help thinking that this was the perfect time to begin traveling again.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Nick

I'm Supposed to Know You?

Post by Nick » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:47 pm

Fuhen had been back in River for not very long, having originally arrived from the southernmost edge, where he used to live, and slowly started working his way up the winding rivers that would lead back to the ocean, and thus, the capital. He was happy to see that while his people were still relatively poor, they were in some state of wellbeing that was at least equal to how he'd left them. His decision to flee the country at the start of the war had been one of necessity that he still mulled over quite often, one that had been eating away at him, finally bringing him back home.

He'd been stopping to visit all the small towns and villages along the way, most of the people welcoming him home with open arms, a member of their family they had not seen in years, and one that was changed by the fires of war, whether or not it was for the better was yet to be seen. It was nostalgic, travelling back through time to his youth, seeing the site where his ramshackle village used to be, the houses on stilts starting to fall apart from disuse. He took his time there, disassembling the homes one by one, and placing the usable materials in a neat pile, making a mental note to tell someone they were here. He bowed to his now torn-apart home, and stayed bowed for over an hour. His father had died here, and this was his last memorandum, gone now, abandon, but not forgotten.

Back to travelling the roads again, he took in a deep breath, fresh River Country air that he missed. The new Tea Country that he'd made his new home smelled similar, but it wasn't quite the same, and never would be. In many ways, you could relocate your home, but you couldn't relocate your heart. The Frog started singing as he walked, a habit he hadn't been able to indulge in much during the war, or since he became the "Grand Shogun", but being able to travel alone again had reawakened several parts of his spirit. He wasn't especially good, but it was tolerable, at least, an old, sad song, one about fisherman finding their way back home from the sea even after having their boats destroyed in a storm.

His nose picked up the scent of a flame, charcoal and ash scattered to the wind, the kind of smell that could mean a good dinner, or could mean war. His eyes tracked up to see what appeared to be a single fire on a cliff he was walking underneath, traversing alongside the river. A person appeared to be there as well, dangling over the edge. He didn't recall if a home had been there before, or perhaps she was just a traveler? He could see well, and make out a few odd details about the person... Was she a spirit? Perhaps this was a sign from Takiyasha-hime? He hadn't spoken with her since she'd taught him how to become the River King.

With one last sniff, he took a deep breath, and continued his singing, crouching down low to flex his long legs, before leaping impossibly high into the air, his incredible strength and frog-like body allowing him to go from the bottom of the cliff to the top in a matter of moments, landing on the edge gently a few feet from the stranger, getting a proper good look at her, before stumbling, and leaning backward dramatically, nearly falling back off the edge, before catching himself, and finishing the last verse of the song, looking back over the cliff face that he'd just jumped. "Aye, long way down, ya ken? That coulda hurt." He commented, taking a step back from the edge to look at the strange dragon woman next to him. "Howdy! Ye dinnae look like a local, if'n ye dinnae mind me sayin'."
jutsuShow
The Victor of Fur Country: On The Hunt For The White Stag
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Through the many competitions of Fur Country, Fuhen found victory again and again. Whether it be hunting, dueling, or any number of tasks, nobody in his bracket could match him. This is due in large part to his experience in all manners of things martial, but also thanks to his extraordinary senses. All five of his senses have been highly tuned through years of practice and dedication, and while none of them are necessarily more sensitive, even the slightest bit of change from another slight bit of change can be read and interpreted in a split second. This first jutsu in the series makes his nose is good enough to be able to track someone by scent better than a bloodhound up to five miles away, and notice any sudden changes in scents easily. With the two senses so strongly interconnected, this also effects his sense of taste, allowing him to detect differences in blood or soil samples, or taste even otherwise tasteless poisons in his food.

The Victor of Fur Country: First Round of The Tournament
This second jutsu in the series makes him an excellent visual tracker, able to control his eyes independently to better follow multiple moving targets, or noticing even the slightest changes in the scenery, whether it be the way dust particles move around in the wind, or the slightest breeze barely nudging grass. This effect can go outwards up to two miles, with his regular vision still being effective past that.

Hard Work Style 💢 Promising Soldier
Despite being full of limitless potential and filled with vigor, Fuhen appears as nothing more than your average man in all aspects. This 'technique' implies that nothing about Fuhen's body language portrays that he is a trained/experienced killer, and everything from the way he walks to how his chakra appears to casual observers reinforces the idea that he is, if anything, clumsy and likely incapable of fighting. This is most useful in passing himself off as nothing special, putting most into a false sense of security, though with minimal effort Fuhen can break out of this technique to reveal his true self.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:02 pm

As the stranger landed only a few feet away from Mika, the girl let out a sound somewhere between a scream, a squeal, and a squeak as her wings flapped hard and she pulled herself back from the cliff and away from him. She scrambled in the dirt briefly to recover, making it to the porch of her small home to hide behind one of the wooden posts that held up the roof. Peeking around her inadequate hiding place she stared at the man, her crystal blue eyes wide as she looked at him. Her tail swished back and forth behind her nervously as she didn't answer him at first, and she tried to process how far he had just jumped from. The last time she had seen such a feat was when Shinjiro had shown up, attempted to befriend her, and then revealed himself to be an assassin after Katsu. Her suspicions were immediately raised as she stared at the man.

"Who a-are you?" she asked hesitantly.

In the sunlight the pale scales in the sunlight glinted, even her horns and the spikes on her tail were easily visible as her mind went over ideas on what to do if this stranger attacked her. Though as she stared at him she found herself hoping, and feeling as if she was, just being paranoid. It seemed his question and comments finally registered with her. "I didn't grow up here, if that's what you mean." she finally said quietly. "It's my home now though." she added, eyeing him warily still as she slowly came out from behind the post. "Are you... are you a shinobi?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:42 pm

The Frog grinned quite widely at the strange noise the scaled woman made, and his eyes scanned over her strange form as she retreated back to the hut. He knew his country well, but nobody was so knowledgeable that after five years they would remember the location of every hovel and home. Had this been here before? How much had the country changed during the war? It was a quaint little hut, maybe a little more well-constructed than what he had lived in as a child. His grin remained all the same as she answered his question, and asked her own, and his head tilted back into a raucous laugh, his long frog tongue rolling out of his mouth as he croaked away like she'd just told the funniest joke he'd heard in ages.

Finally, after laughing for a good, long while, he rolled his tongue back up into his mouth, and wiped tears from his eyes, folding his legs and sitting down next to the fire in one smooth motion. "Ooh, ahah! As far from a Shinobi as they come, ya ken?" He stretched his face a bit, feeling almost cramped from the laugh as he readjusted to some kind of normalcy. "Ah'm Fuhen!" He jerked a thumb to the badge sewed into his top, which read "Iyashii of River", a personalized touch added by one of his sisters. "Aye, nothin' wrong with findin' a new home from time to time. River here's mine, and always will be, even if I live down south in Tea, these days."

His smile never left his features as he turned towards the fire, holding his palms out to bask in the warmth some. "I guess ye could call this somewhat of a homecomin'! If'n this 'aint where ye grew up, what brings ye here? Dinnae think I've met another that looks like... Ah, well, yanno, ah'm no exactly normal meself!"
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:01 pm

Mika frowned visibly as he laughed at her so obviously, though she managed to keep from making a childish remark over it. As he sat down by the fire, she came further out from her place on the porch and slowly walked over to where he was and sat down by the fire as well, though a few feet between them. "So... not shinobi." she remarked at first, glancing back at the cliff he had scaled. "Then how...?" She turned back to him as he introduced himself and the girl nodded slowly. "I'm Mika." she finally said, sighing quietly to herself. She tilted her head as she listened to what he had to say, her body language slowly relaxing a bit around him before she turned her attention back to the pot in the fire and gave it a bit of a stir.

"I don't think there are any others like me." she said bluntly as she stirred the food, sitting back a moment after she felt it was adequate. "I've never met any others anyway..." She looked at him a moment, almost suspiciously, when he asked what had brought her there. Shinjiro had asked similar questions and the girl shrugged at first. "I lost my family... back in Frost Country. My home too. I was wandering before I found my new father." A small smile spread across her face as she spoke of Kori. "He took me under his wing, brought me here so I could have a new home, a place to be safe." Her tail moved idly side to side as she felt happy for a moment.

"So now I'm here. He flew me up here, let me pick out a place to build my home." Mika took a deep breath and looked out over the cliff from where she sat for a moment. "Though I should get better at flying, living up here and all..."

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:38 pm

Another laugh as she questioned his great jump, asking for clarification. "Ahh, ah'm one o them great samurai of legends!" He struck a pose, and somehow the sun lined up behind him just right, dazzling behind him...
Before returning to its original position, and with the sun so did Fuhen, laughing still. "No great love for the shinobi type, but I suppose nae hard feelin's, neither. Isnae a Shinobi thing t'be strong like this, ah'm sure ye could be too, with a wee bit o' practice, a good heart, and a goal in mind." He smiled warmly, an elder brother through and through, he tried to be encouraging with younger types, especially ones that were odd in ways, like himself. He had the benefit of a loving family who didn't care about his odd mutations, but he knew the world at large could be cruel to such things. It was only through his reputation as "The Grand Shogun" that he'd earned the passive respect he had these days.

The Frog quirked a brow at the mention of Frost country. "Ooh, Frost! I lived there for quite some months, ya ken?" He'd spent quite a long time there learning how to use Zantou Kenjutsu, it was a country he was very familiar with, and as she said, he didn't know of any others that were as strange as her. "Sorry t'hear about yer paw, though. Me own dad was killed right near here, some... five, six years ago? Ahh, it's been a busy set o' years." He felt a certain kinship to the girl already, perhaps his many hundreds of unknown children were starting to wear a fatherly bent off on him?

"But there's plenty o' freaks like us!" He said with another croaky laugh, channeling his River King genes throughout his body to show off his own spiritual side, Takiyasha-Hime's gift that he'd also received not far from this spot. "When the ground goes without rain, it hardens." He said gently, a saying his dad liked to use quite a bit. "Sounds like ye went without rain for quite some time, and it's good tae hear yer not rejecting it when it comes, too. Bet ye could be strong, some day."
JutsuShow
River King Style • Nature of the Beast
B-rank Taijutsu Stance
Unleashing the dormant genes of a broad range of frog and toad species, Fuhen will crouch down on all fours, and let out a mighty croak. As he does so, his throat will bulge out like that of a frog or toad, and his skin will begin to take on a darker appearance, shifting from its usual pale state to that of a green. Dark freckles will also appear all over his body, generally giving him a much more frog like appearance. This stance alters some functions of Fuhen's body, offering the following effects: His tongue will be able to extend out to [Endurancex2] in meters, his saliva will be produced at a much more rapid rate allowing him to 'quickfire' his saliva, his ability to jump is doubled (stacking with natural Numakon jumping talents), and he gains the ability to function in the water just as well as he would on the ground. This stance is meant to maintained and stacked on top of other frog transformation stances. Maintaining this stance for more than 6 posts will start to tear Fuhen's body apart as he begins to lose control of the genetic manipulation, causing the equivalent of a moderate wound for every post after the sixth.
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:12 pm

Mika looked at Fuhen for a moment as he struck a pose, but the young girl couldn't help it. She burst into a fit of giggles, doubling over with her arms hugging herself. Blue eyes sparkling, it took her a few moments to calm herself down and stop laughing. Once she did calm down, she looked over at him as he talked as if to encourage her and doubt entered the girl's eyes. She sighed and looked into the fire in front of her. "Not too long ago an assassin shinobi came here for one of my friends... he tried to befriend me first, to get information about them I think... not sure I can get stronger. I'm just a weakness." Mika lamented. She still couldn't get over what had happened with Shinjiro, and the way it had shattered her simple trust in conversation with someone new. Even now she felt so very guarded, and she hated that feeling.

She looked at Fuhen and listened quietly as he continued, empathy in her eyes as he spoke of his father, though the doubt returned when he hinted that she could be strong one day. "My mother was a priestess in Frost... she helped those people, but they were so abhorred by me that they burned her alive and I had to run... I'm going to travel soon though. I have to see if there's more like me.... or try to find my real father. My mother gave me a name, its all I have."

The young girl realized she was wallowing and suddenly frowned. It was so unlike her. "One sec." She suddenly got up from where she sat and rushing into her home, when she returned she had a couple of things in hand. She knelt by the fire and picked up the ladle from the pot of stew she'd been making, filling two bowls before offering one to Fuhen. "I haven't been a good host, huh? Sorry. Things have been weird lately."

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:27 pm

The Frog laughed with the girl, his penchant for dramatic flair certainly stemmed from this reaction, his dozens of little brothers and sisters found him as cringy as they did cool. He calmed as she got into a monologuing mood, allowing her to vent to a stranger, a burden he happily took on himself, as many strangers had done for him in his world travels. "An assassin, ye say?" The Shogun quirked a brow at her. "Not all o' them shinobi types are bad, ya ken? If'n one was after yer friend, maybe ye dinnae know 'em as well as it seems."

He bowed his head in acceptance for the bowl, looking extremely grateful, and taking a deep sniff of the stew. It was certainly cooked differently from how his people did it, but it was all ingredients from home, and the nostalgia flooded into him with the steam. He took a bite and closed his eyes, a single tear falling down his face, before he tore into the bowl, eating it like he hadn't had anything to fill his belly in months. As much as he traveled the world, he revisited River as often as possible, and used his travels as a means to earn money for his family. It was his home, and the smells, flavors, and hospitality reminded him of a past that could no longer exist, not with his own father gone.

He bowed his head again as the last bit of the stew was scooped into his mouth. "Thank ye fer the meal!" He exclaimed heartily, before raising his gaze and setting the bowl down. "Travelin' turned me into the man I am today, I cannae recommend it enough! The roads are dangerous these days though, especially after the war..." He made a half grimace, how many minor country folks were forced to turn to banditry after their land and loved ones were lost in the war? "D'ye know where yer headed? Might could do fer a bodyguard. If'n yer headed south, ye might could walk with me a ways after my business here is done. I'll only charge ye in stew!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:54 pm

Mika frowned deeply as Fuhen insinuated that she might not know her new family as well as she thought. She hated the idea, as a stubborn child she refused to see it as a valid thought for even a moment. But now that she was trying to be a good host, she stifled the urge to snap at him about it and instead turned her attention to her own bowl of food. She ate fairly slowly, but Fuhen's response to her food did not go unnoticed. It made her pause, left her wondering why food would make the man cry, and of course left the girl wondering if she had dome something wrong. She set down her own bowl, being only halfway done, and reached over a slightly scaled hand to touch one of his. "Is... is something wrong? Did I do something? Is the food okay?" she asked him in concern.

As he went on to talk about the risks of travel, Mika started to open her mouth to assure him she had a bodyguard, but it wasn't her who answered. "She won't be goin' alone, Shogun." Came the answer from the treeline. A young woman stepped out from among the trees near the home and near where the pair were sitting by the fire. The woman was armed but she kept neither hand on any weapon. One hand was tucked into the green sash of her clothing, the other rested on and gripped a belt on the front of her waist as she moved. She inclined her head in place of a full bow in greeting however, clearly not completely letting her guard down. "Apologies for stayin' out of sight. Comes with the job."

Mika grinned when she saw the woman of course. "Setsuko! Did you find the herbs?" she asked excitedly.

Setsuko's serious demeanor seemed to melt in the moment, a smile coming to her face as she stepped closer and offered a pouch to Mika. "Of course. The seasonings you wanted."

Mika squealed in delight as she opened the small pouch and looked through what appeared to be a handful of leaves and flowers. "They'll be perfect once they're dried!"

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:13 pm

As she gently took his hand, he grabbed her scaly hand with his own webbed digits on both hands holding it like in a prayer pose. "Aye, it's perfect, little reminds me o' home more..." He said truthfully, shaking her hand gratefully, and sparing her the waxing poetic about the beauty of the food... This time.

When the woman approached, the Shogun didn't look all that surprised, despite her staying out of sight, the Frog's extreme senses tipped him off long before she chose to introduce herself. When she finally appeared in person though, Fuhen's brow quirked. He was talking with someone who didn't recognize him at all, and for a moment forgot his station, his fame preceding him as he took in the visage of this young woman. She was impressively tall, a trait Fuhen quite enjoyed in women, especially if his partner Oban was anything to go off of.

"Aye, young warrior!" He said, appraising her, sizing her up with all of his senses, and probably checking her out, too. The Frog stood up slowly and took a bow, unnaturally low at the ankles rather than at the waist, nose almost touching the ground before he righted himself completely in one smooth motion. "Good t'see the hospitality o' River Country remains after all these years, and that our guest here is not only at home, but well cared for." He gave a wink to the samurai, before turning back to the dragon girl. "If'n ye've got someone who recognizes a Shogun, I dinnae think ah'll have tae worry about ye on the road after all."
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:38 pm

Mika looked at his hands as he took hers within them, noticing they were webbed for the first time. It made her smile. He mentioned how the stew reminded him of home and her smile only grew. "I'm glad." she replied quietly. "I like helping, over upsetting people." Once Setsuko appeared and Mika had her herbs, she watched the interaction between the two with interest, a mixture of confusion and awe on her face before she started giggling again.

Setsuko suddenly blushed a bit as Fuhen sized her up, and even bowed to her. She hardly knew what to do, and so she simply held her stance before moving to sit next to Mika, after of course giving Fuhan something of an embarrassed smile. "This one is hard to just leave uncared for." she said as Mika giggled at her, picking up her bowl and going back to eating it while Setsuko shook her head. The woman reached for Mika's hair while the girl ate and started forming part of it into small braids with her webbed fingers. "Hard not to recognize ye. I still remember when everyone left... almost went meself..." She looked at Mika as the young girl finished off her food and went back to investigating her herbs. "I'll keep her safe."

Mika looked up at Fuhen, a puzzled look on her face before looking at Setsuko and back at the strange man a moment. "I just don't know where to start yet... I want to find more dragons if I can... or find the man my mother said was my father. She said his name was Natsuki Takeo... but that's all I know."

Nick

Post by Nick » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:52 am

Making a magnanimous gesture, the Frog laughed. "It's a good attitude t'keep!" Of course, Fuhen knew better than most that to help a lot of people, you usually had to upset at least a few. He'd spent most of his life being a thorn in the side of Iwagakure and Kirigakure thanks to their slavery policies, and he didn't intend to stop now that he had power on his side for once. It wasn't really his place to say that to this young girl, unaffiliated with any nation or state, she'd have to come to her own conclusions about such things, and for once Fuhen wasn't going to wax poetic about it.

As Setsuko spoke, his eyes moved back over. He smiled gently, seeing a vision of a younger version of himself looking after his little brothers and sisters. Maybe these two would become big news someday, their relationship could raise both of them strong, it was what had pushed him to become the man he was today, after all. "The people who stayed behind bear no burden o' grudge in me own eyes." He said, giving his blessing. "I was half an inch away from not leavin' meself. May 'ave been one o' the hardest decisions I ever had t'make."

The Shogun slowly started to stretch, crossing one arm across his chest and twisting his spine several times, before moving to the other side, seeming to go through some kind of routine. "Ooh, I willnae spoil the journey for ye, I think that's one o' the most important parts!" He chuckled a bit, bending over to touch his toes. "But, a few hints as payment for the stew, aye?" He bent back up, winking at her as he bent over backward lightly to stretch his back. "Dragon Country and Dungeon Country have lots o' interestin' wildlife if'n ye know where to look." He moved to a hamstring stretch, silently wondering if he should just tell her who Takeo was. "And mayhaps Fire Country might be o' interest to someone lookin' fer a dragon daddy."

"Ahh, am I gettin' too old? I'm startin' t'be the wise old man atop the mountain that I used to look fer!" He looked over the cliff face, seemingly finished with his stretching. "Aye, o'course I'm on a bit o' a mountain, too. Well." He sighed, feeling aged beyond belief in this one revelation. "When the dragon lights the world on fire, will it make 'em bow, or will it burn away the dark! Somethin' cryptic like that, aye?" He laughed and gave them both a wink, before slowly and dramatically falling off the cliff. "Ah've got an appointment to get to, but best o' luck on yer journey, the both o' ye!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:06 am

Setsuko gave Fuhen a curious look as the Shogun gave his blessing in the moment, a statement that to her felt like forgiveness for something she had worried might be seen as a slight to him and others. In truth, most especially to him. She had never known him personally before he left, but of course his name and his fame made him a figure in her life in the back of her mind, a person to be looked up to. Ever since others had left in droves and she had chosen to stay, even befriended some of the Titans, she had worried how that might seem. Even stepping out of the trees to reveal herself had been something she'd had to force herself to do, fearing how he might react. An odd sense of relief washed over the woman's face and her lips broke into a full smile. "Thank you." The words were barely audible, but clearly readable on her lips as she formed them.

Mika was of course oblivious to the significance of the exchange, her eyes focused on Fuhen as she listened to him. He had the girl's rapt attention as she listened to his advice of places to go. When she heard the name 'Dragon Country' she of course squealed with delight. The idea of a country named for dragons seemed a promising start, and simply made her heart skip a beat in excitement. As he went on and mentioned a dragon setting the world on fire the girl giggled and gestured to herself. "Well I'm not big enough to light anything on fire yet, but there's already a dragon here!" she stated proudly. "Though Kori definitely could light something on fire... he's as big as the mountain wall..." she muttered, looking away in thought suddenly.

Setsuko chuckled at the girl before giving Fuhan a significant look. She felt like her tongue was stuck to the roof of her mouth for a moment, especially when he mentioned having an appointment. 'The Shogun has returned, that can only mean one thing...' For a split second she wondered what warnings she might be able to give him, but the man was gone before she could finish the thought, much less speak a word. She heard Mika gasp in shock and chuckled to herself. "Don't worry, kid. He'll land on his feet." she assured her.

Return to “Other Countries”