Fall of Jinjeku

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Fall of Jinjeku

Post by Sia » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:32 pm

In the early morning, the Muramasa's iron can boat arrived. It sank into the water and began to melt, turning into acid before dispersing into suiton and mist before vanishing entirely back to the spirit summoning realm from which it came. Hisayo and Maido accompanied Maido, toting Kayoko as a long 10 meter bladed sword and Maido as a polearm whilst Hisayo wielded them both, waltzing onto the sure wearing her hunter mask. Immediately, someone recognized her as Maido and opened fire, to which Hisayo threw Maido as a polearm at them, whom immediately shifted back into a human and collided with the target.

Revealed to be wearing an identical white mask as Hisayo, displaying the Kirigakure symbol and blue wisp markings, Maido channeled her chakra and interlocked her legs between the pirate that opened fire, smacking into his gun with a palm of acid and causing it to melt, immediately transitioning into a gentle push with both palms coated in acid at the pirates elbow and shoulder, throwing him off the dock and into the water as she dropped her hips and landed. She raked the dock with her foot and kicked up a splash of net, turning invisible and escaping underneath the dock, re-emerging behind it on the other side to pull a second pirate off the dock by his ankle and drown him in what Hisayo and Kayoko alone witnessed to be quite violent. Maido channeled chakra, then both of the bodies began to float out of the water, lightly landing in front of her as she emerged from the water, dripping. Her invisibility held after a moment, the water taking to the jutsu after her violent movements had disrupted it. She saw someone in the dark and came closer to them, placing an acidic palm over their mouth as they screamed.

At her back, Hisayo readied Kayoko and opened her senses, scanning the surrounding environment in parallel to Maido as the three began to wind skate through the area silently and without a trace.

It was then that Maido sensed the souls nearby. The raving group of pirates lead by one they called the Pirate King. She channeled her chakra, then a red and green mist began to encroach the area. Maido carved a chunk of it with her hand and found it to be quite regenerative, and watched as it seeped in on the pirate ships and quickly began to indiscriminately eat through them all regardless of their make up. It would punish open windows the most l, medoately encroaching into the spaces and inducing mass panic and affliction. The boats were done for, regardless to how long. The regenerative properties of the mist almost guaranteed it.

It would swept past the docks next, and begin to encroach the local bars and shops. In the busy night, Maido and her associates made themselves known only by the coming of the red mist. Maido withdrew a Kaguya Ghost senbon and tosses it at Hisayo, turning invisible again. Hisayo caught it and tossed it to Kayoko, whom caught it tossed it back to Hisayo. At the end of it, Maido, Hisayo, and Kayoko were all invisible, hiding amongst the rooftops with a nice birds eye view of the mass panic and hysteria now taking a hold on the Pirate Cove.

Maido turned to Hisayo and spokez grabbing a sizeable ten meter chunk off her cloak and shaping it into six more, throwing one towards Hisayo and Kayoko each, whom donned them as Maido prepared a ghost senbon and cloak for the other Hunter Nin meant to meet her at the rendezvous point. Her first point in the mission was done, antagonize and interrogate. Now the hunting portion began.

900/800 Chakra Pool
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Fall of Jinjeku

Post by Sia » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:52 am

She paused then, Maido did for a moment or so. She looked around the area, gave it a once over, and summoned Yggdramasil then and there in a flurry of blood, causing a mist to seep out of the great tree avatar's roots and invade the nearby pirates. They were skewered, speared, murdered after warning. Those that had backed off were spared, and to Hisayo and Kayoko's surprise, Maido even gave them cloaks. Most of the pirates actually found this to their liking and some of then even turned traitor, turning on their allies as Maido began to puppeteer the battlefield. Some fought the others willingly, some Maido manipulated by force, a tendril of red chitin shooting outwards and stabbing into the pirates body's and inserting her will into their bodies. She performed hand seals, some that Hisayo recognized but some that she did not, and the tendrils relaxed, and began to hide from sight within their like-colored mists, which the pirates that were willing to be manipulated began to emit from their mouths, encroaching at great speed into the area and then infecting the pirates that were unwilling.

The unwilling pirates began to move, Maido exerted control over them twelve at a time. She forced them to unhealthy their swords and knives, and those that were shinobi she slit their wrists immediately and attempted to force them to summon their spirits. With half success, two great drakes appeared in a cloud of red mist, breathing out even more of it as they merely existed. They were quite long, Hisayo estimated nearly fifteen meters in length, maybe larger.

They took up quite a bit of space either way, and before Hisayo's very eyes Maido commanded the two drakes to est the twelve non decectors. So they did, quite quickly too, gnashing and stabbing and spewing sprays of acid and flames simultaneously with an electric click and dousing the pirates. Blinded, soaked in acid, and on fire, the twelve pirates were devoured in mere moments with little else to say for them. After a moment, Maido turned her attention to the next group of twelve and the two drakes and pirates that joined her cause descended upon them in a gnarlingz gnashing fashion, but Maido exerted hold over them and they drew short, feeling restrained by collars of chiton that formed around them, that then turned into cloaks that splashed out and covered their bodies, becoming a liquid shell. The armored bullet drakes soared into the air, breaking Maido's chains. She regenerated it and slammed them back into the ground Hisayo saw as she performed hand seals with one hand and yanked the chain hard with the other, causing maroon chains to further envelop the two drakes.

An explosion went off, then another, then another. Powder keys rained down and one knocked Maido winded, backwards several meters. She landed in her cloak, wrapped up in a cocoon and repositioning within its liquid folds into an upright position before emerging. She performed hand seals as the cloak parted, then shot fort a large needle of condensed and sharpened chitin straight into a pirates chest. She slammed her foot down and brought her clenched fist upwards, a ninety degree angle to the ground with her elbow. The chiton in the pirate exploded, violently, a large one hundred and twenty eight meter explosion that rocked the entire island.

In the chaos, Hisayo lost track of Maido, but she had seen the signal. Maido had crossed a line, she had gone missing. Try as she might, Hisayo could not find Maido in the wreckage. Maido revealed herself, assuming a gargantuan two hundred meter tall form as Yggdramasil grew double, then doubled again in size. Snarling a loud, vicious snarl, Maido breathed out red mist from both of her mouths, causing pirates to scatter in a large vicinity. At two hundred meters tall, she brought both of her hands upwards. Twelve pirates launched into the air, then became suspended and motionless. Maido stopped their breathing, and they began to turn blue and red before spikes shot out between each of them and connected with each other, pulling each of them together in a group before exploding violently as the blood inside each of the twelve pirates turned into acid. The drakes began to devour the remains and maidos entire form turned into red mist, dispersing into the surrounding area and beginning to infecting everything that dared breathe it. It grew stronger and thicker, ignoring the opposing fuuton techniques entirely that some of the pirates had thrown Maido's way. Katon and the like was not as useful as they hoped, as her mist regenerated and encroached and filled in its gaps at am expedited rate. She took human form again and decended the battlefield, slinging a scythe of acid and curtly removing the hands of a target as they attempted to perform hand seals. She swung again and the back side caught their face and she kicked their ribs with her heel, turning her other towards them.

She swung again, smacking another square in the jaw and then the next in the ankle, tripping him. She spun the polearm around and slammed the tip of it into the Pirates baby makers, grinding his eggs full of acid from the inside out and moving to the next target, striking them in the throat with the tip of the handle. She threw it then, and a thread of chiton formed into a ribbon and guided it mid flight from her cloak, swinging the acid scythe in a horizontal spin as it soared through the air and ripped into many separate pieces and splashed acid into a group of pirates. She formed another, this time a glaive, then fired off a cone of acid from it that sprayed other pirates in the face, blinding them and knocking them down. Hisayo witnessed Maido in her truest nature, carnage.

987/800 cp
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Other Countries”