The Quiet Town of Kotohiro

Texas

The Quiet Town of Kotohiro

Post by Texas » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:33 pm

The debriefing room within the Anbu Enclave was securely lit with the young silver haired shinobi stood behind a desk. In front of him was the prodigy Takeshi Hatake. This shinobi in particular had already accomplished significant feats in his young age and has overall provded him self so far in what his floor and ceiling was. Tenzin had a folder closer to his side of where he would sit for Takeshi to take a look. When he arrived, Tenzin nodded and gestured for the young man to take a seat.

"Good Afternoon Takeshi, please take a seat."

After the greetings and whether Takeshi took a seat or not, Tenzin began to speak.

"As you may or may not know, we have been having some issues with villages that are near the border of Dragon's Breath. A location we securely and rightfully conquered during the Great Shinobi War. This mission has three elements that will test you to your limit, so if you can't handle it, I'll look elsewhere."

Tenzin had started to take a more stern approach with members of the Anbu. It was important that all members would enter into a mission with no emotional attachment and overall learn to detach all emotional elements from their decisions. These practices would start and continue in the Anbu stronghold.

"This mission is to investigate a village that we have been doing recon on for months. What you would need to do on paper is pretty straight forward. There are rumors of drugs being manufactured, delivered, and trading routes being blocked. We think some activity is coming from this town. Only reason we believe it is this town is mainly because it is the only place we actually can't get any info out of. You need to go in, confirm who is involved and/or what is going on. After you have, eliminate the threat completely. The Anbu and Konoha want to make an example out of this distasteful behavior."

The shinobi moved his right hand forward and pointed with his index finger to the folder in front of Takeshi.

"In the folder are details of the mission. You won't leave here with it, so study it well before destroying it. Like I said earlier though, there are a few elements of this mission. You will be taking some recruits with you that show some promise. Bring two that you think you can lead and bring them on the mission to participate. I want to see how you are with dealing with threats and leading. There is a safe point in the woods that you will start with. After your mission is done, go back to that point, I'll be there. You can debrief me quickly on how you handled it."

Tenzin moved his right hand back to his side and shifted both arms as he maneuvered them in one motion to fold his arms. Gazing upon the boy's white eyes he followed up with.

"Root Operative clothes and mouth masks are outside of this door. Take a couple of them for your recruits...."

"Any questions?"

He would answer any questions that the boy would have and if not, then Tenzin would simply nod his head, sit in his chair, and begin to take out some paperwork.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Return to “Other Countries”