A wandering child in Waterfall Country

Akujin/Maido (?) - Waterfall Country

Zao

Post by Zao » Fri May 27, 2022 7:59 pm

The experienced root operative, Akujin, had left the bounds of Fire country on a direct order from the Root Commander that he was to investigate the rumors of a strange shinobi who had been traveling in the Waterfall countryside as of recent reports that had flowed in from different spies placed outside the borders of Fire. It spoke of a strange woman who was attempting to collect young, talented children for what the village assumed with maleficent needs as they seemed to disappear after coming into contact with the stranger. What was she doing? Who was she? There were many questions but in the end the organization hadn't determined it a true threat to the village but still wished to attempt to collect more information on just what was going on at the border.

As he had been instructed to do, the young artist had left behind his normal shinobi attire and headband at the Root headquarters, even relinquishing his famed half face mask that almost never left his face while conducting his shinobi duties. The thing framed, short boy looked more like he was twelve then his actual age of sixteen as he dressed in a simple robe with a cross body bag filled with traveling supplies and some art books, his dark cloth pants were a little dirty from the journey as a pair of basic wood bottom sandals finished of his look. Though such things as basic shinobi tools weren't of much use to a man who could use his artistic ninja skills to manifest different weapons and techniques to attack or by time to flee with.

Dim yellow eyes looked out from the messy, unkept hair as he walked along a known road in Waterfall country having left the borders of his homeland for the first time since his defeat at the international chuunin exam. This was also the first time he'd been entrusted to take on a solo mission like this, but he was expected to link up deeper in the countryside with two other root members placed on the same mission. But during the infiltration portion they were expected to take separate routes and assume the persona of orphaned children that were just trying to survive. 'I wonder if there is any real truth to the rumors that keep making their way back to the Commander...' Thinking quietly to himself the young man had allowed his eyes to drop onto the dirt path before him as he walked...
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Sat May 28, 2022 4:07 pm

The blood witch wept, and wasn't entirely sure what to think next. Things had transpired gracefully so far, even with her horrible wild self. She set out for waterfall once again, leaving from her desk, examining one of the thirteen masks on the wall with the weapon underneath it. "I suppose the practic sword is best left given to a right Kiri person, but I wonder if I couldn't find someone for this particular polearm here." She said aloud to Hisayo, Kayoko, and Substiwolf, within the room that had been created underwater by Yggdramasil. Her voice echoed in their minds, they did not talk underwater. "You see, I have a vision, and it's going to happen either way. I have a dream of a banner made of Iron. An, Iron Banner, if you will." She said in her soft, female voice. Her male, harsh voice followed, "But, I think we can make it worth our while."

The four of them, Hisayo, leading the way, Kayoko, following her, Substiwolf, scouting off to the side in a flank, and Maido, in the back, off the the other side, watching substiwolf the most specifically for when they picked something up. "I have a feeling that things are going to get quite hectic soon, but, I think we are best to do what we can either way." Maido said to the lot of them. She channeled chakra, and her sensory jutsu began to funnel outwards, embuing her eyes, her pressure sensors, and her sense of touch with the beings and whereabouts of all the souls and critters and wildlife and everything in the area. "Hello." She said aloud, examning Hisayo and Kayoko more further since their most recent powerups and hardcore training sessions. "Some improvement." She said to the two of them, then glanced at Substiwolf with her all seeing eye technique and frowned. "We will train you more very soon." She said finally, then sensed Akujin within their two hundred meter paces. "Hello there." Maido said, performing a flash step ahead of the other three as Substiwolf soon followed. "Are you lost? You might get kidnapped hanging out in the middle of nowhere and bumping into me."
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Zao

Post by Zao » Sat May 28, 2022 6:27 pm

Even if the young boy hadn't allowed for his senses to slack for a moment, the genin level shinobi had not chance in hell of even feeling or seeing the arrival of the shinobi who had seemingly just appeared out of nowhere before him. It wasn't until he heard the sound of a feminine voice call out to him, but it sounded like it was directly in front of him. But how could that be as he had just looked out a moment before seeing nothing but an empty path that stretched out into the tree line in the distance. Instantly his eyes snapped up and his hands came up, partly out of surprise and secondly out of instinct in case he needed to defend himself from a surprise attack, but he refrained from using chakra or any type of ninjutsu off the bat for obvious reasons.

His golden eyes instantly found the pale skinned woman's face in his view, the man's gaze drawn to her blood red lips as he moved up taking in her face causing him to take a step back, nearly stumbling with his step, but he managed to slide his other foot back regaining his footing and not falling flat on his backside from the woman's sudden appearance. "Forgive me, I didn't see you, there ma'am." Akujin attempted to recover as he spoke with a quiet voice, an apologetic tone mixed in with his words as he seemed obviously skid-ish of the stranger and tried to keep a few feet between them as he heard her second set of words.

"I'm not lost, just not sure where I belong really." Though it was part of his cover to play this role of a wandering youth, there was some truth intertwined in his response as he felt as though there was something that he was missing. He had previous thought that he could discover that missing piece be agreeing to the Root recruitment and to some extent it had allowed for him to discover more about himself. Yet, he always felt that there was more for him out there somewhere. "Who'd want some useless kid that just like art?" Akujin narrowed his bright gaze slightly at the mention of getting kidnapped but tried to play it off a bit with a shrug of his narrow shoulders.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun May 29, 2022 2:58 pm

For a moment the blood witch stared at the child, and red aura, then black, purple, light purple, maroon, and green encompassed her eyes as she examined their body. She stared at it, analyzed its statistics and smiled. In her male voice, she began to ask, "If you are not lost, then what are you doing here in the wilds, young one?" Her voice was darker, more serious, assertive and not aggressive. The chakra melted her and she transitioned immediately into a wolf of a red cloak, with a red cloak to toe that reeked of red mist that encroached quickly, spreading outwards as she spoke and touching the ones before her and granting control of their bodies if they so much as breathed wrong.

"Hello. What was your name then?' She said, adjusting backwards into her female voice and beginning to take on a more foxfire appearance with her canine transformation overall. Her tail kept the same length but become far mor narrow at the base, and the same with the ears, which also elongated and began to listen to the vibrations and feedbacks of everything that her sensory jutsu picked up within her two hundred something odd meter radius, and smelled all of the blood separately and discerned it from each other. "I never feel like I belong. I live with the daily emotional damage and work through it because I do not have a choice. If you just need a research professor, that, is ultimately what I can offer you the most, but it will be terribly illegal if we get caught." Maidi spoke silently to him. She began to channel chakra, and continued to stare at them and analyze their statistics and make mental notes here and there.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Zao

Post by Zao » Sun May 29, 2022 3:23 pm

What was he doing here? Of course, the young shinobi couldn't just blurt out that he was looking for a strange blood witch lady because the Leaf village was interesting is what might or might not be occurring in their neighboring country. But the now more masculine sounding voice, one containing a darker, serious tone to it caused the young man to take another step back unconsciously as he tried to reply. "I.." He could barely utter the first word as he felt a dangerous aura pulsating off the stranger before her body transformed almost instantly, taking on the form of a large wolf with an eerie red cloak, as strange smell that was familiar wafted towards him.

It only took a moment to realize that the smell this cloak reeked of was blood, what the hell was this person? A woman, a man, a strange monster or spirit beast? The transformation and combined realization that this must be some form of true monster before the young genin caused for him to stumble backwards one more only this time he ended up on the ground as his bottom caused a small thud sound. Both of his frail looking arms exposed as the baggy sleeves slide down to around the elbow as the arms came up in a protective manner at the transformed Maido. Again, the female voice rang out only this time from the wolf before him that was shifting to a more streamline look, asking the kid his name. "Aku...Akujin....um..."

The genin mouthed out his first name, attempting more but his words wouldn't come out as he sat up a bit but still remained on his backside, not sure what course of action to do, would one wrong move be his end here? Akujin's heartbeat rapidly rose as he tried his best to maintain some sort of conscious effort to focus on the strange individual before him. "You can offer?" Uncertainty mixed with self-interest at the woman's words, what could someone like this offer? If this was the person, he was looking for could this be a way learn more about the rumors that sent him here in the first place? Though her mention of illegal did catch him at a loss, was there anything even legal about this strange beast to begin with?
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun May 29, 2022 3:43 pm

"Yes yes why else would you be out here in the wilds looking for trouble? You're up to no good, right?" She began immediately, then shifted back into her human form, growing, Emerging from the encroaching mist head first, descending down to the rest of her body. She stepped out of the wolf shedding it as a mass of chiton and mist, like snakes skin. Her human form stood on top of the wolf now, and they spoke separately in different voices from each other.

She giggled and brought her hands upwards, throwing chakra at her eyes and shielding them from vision as a mask covered her face, in red and white. The wolves eyes showed in Maido, and she circled around the genin before her. She began to channel chakra into her hands next, and black fuuinjutsu seals made of chiton ink leaked, mixed in with acid and mist and actively cutting scars into the air around her lips and fingertips. It broke her mask, amd surprised her, revealing away that her lips were channeling hot black green chakra in the shape of tiny flames.

Hisayo, Substiwolf, and Kayoko took a step back, taking defensive stances and getting out of Maido's line of sight to prepare for the jutsu they knew might be coming. They were incapable of escaping her sensory jutsu though, and she smiled at them all before lunging towards the chold at half her speed sending three fingers forwards from each hand as well as from her lips, of acid, chiton, and mist, laced with purple and black kakufuuinjutsu. She jumped amd twisted through the air, stretching out her body and pivoting her hips to swing both of her legs around one after the other just to try and kick them down first somewhat violently, but not hard enough to break anything.

Her hands would reach for their elbows, knocking them inwards if at all possible and her lips moving towards their left neck, baring sharpened wolf teeth instead of human teeth and oozing black and purple kakufuuin chakra. She tried to bite them.

Training

Acid Chiton Mist Body Piercing
S-Ranked Kakufuuinjutsu
The user will begin channeling chakra into 3 parts of their body, carving the air with ink made of acidic chiton mist. At their discretion, it can be refined in size anywhere from micro to nano to two up to the entire size of the average of their own body volume and the targets body volume, and once that mass of chakra touches the target the fuuinjutsu will begin to take hold. If not resisted forcefully and gallantly with a target that does not desire the transformation on some level, their blood will begin to turn into acid beginning on the puncture wounds of this technique, seeping directly into their veins and arteries and all surrounding tissue and organs and infecting their heart and instantly begininning to transform their heart into a core of the same size and forcing them to relinquish control of their original body immediately. This process is quite strenuous, and will leave both the caster and target incredibly exhausted at the end. Black fuuinjutsu will encompass the core, and the target will have to decide how to regain their elemental or puppet body from there.
Last edited by Sia on Sun May 29, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Sun May 29, 2022 6:06 pm

"Tro...trouble?!" The boy stammered a bit over his own words at this point, he instincts that he'd honed being a part of the Root training programs sudden screamed to life that he was well over his head at this point and potential death was the only thing waiting for him if he stayed here with this woman or what every she was. Maido had once again transformed herself back into the feminine form that she had greeted Akujin with at first. The boy's left eye closed and then reopened glowing a bright blue hue, white chakra that almost seemed like the white backdrop to a blank canvas stretched out from his body in an attempt to do two things: the first was to analysis what kind of chakra the woman was trying to use against him and secondly was to attempt and put up some kind of defense.

But even at half her normal speed, the Blood Witch was still much too swift for the young kid to properly react past his panicked attempt to expel his plastic chakra outwards towards the stranger. Through his eye, the right eye closed tightly at the moment, he could see the built up of chakra around her formerly bright red lips that were now carrying a toxic green hue chakra in them that made the ninja flinch. His plastic chakra was smashed against by the woman's base strength as he had barely managed to channel it before the three fingers from each of her hands made contact. A small bit of the chakra was absorbed by Akujin's plastic nature back into his body as the rest of the jutsu fractured and broke apart into motes of white chakra.

He couldn't even tell where she went as the woman's body leaped and twisted in midair landing behind him, by the time he'd registered the sound of her feet impacting the ground behind him a sharp pain was felt in each arm around his elbow where her triple infused chakra covered fingers touched his skin. It was a burning pain as he wanted to pull away forward only to a split second later feel teeth sunk into his neck, the bite on the left side between the trap and neck muscles causing his body to seize up. Jin tried to move but he was too weak to truly fight back against such a monstrous figure who now had them in his grasp...he already knew that his life was about to end..."Ahh!"
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon May 30, 2022 1:44 am

Maido's acidic bite would seem to sink into the target's neck, and she examined them, taking a step back. "Do you feel that? The acid seeping into your blood? The venom from my bite and fingertips scratching from within your arms, elbows, and neck, travelling upwards and back down into your chest. You will stop breathing, your lungs will perish, they will turn to acid. Your blood will writhe, and you will hate me, and love me. You will be reborn in a dark power, a splendid horrible twist of elements of your choosing. You will however, need you gather together your own body." She mused, and tsked away, summoning her desk with a quick series of hand seals in combination with substiwolf, together, their hands locked. Maido opened her desk drawer and pulled out a large chest.

She opened it to reveal a dark velvet lining, rather, red and silky with iron and golden trim across its ornate carvings and workings. Inside, many, many heart-sized objects, gemstones, jewelry, weapons, weapon-handles, rocks, books, necklaces, shields, obelisks, gauntlets, and goblets. "What did you have in mind?" She said, and looked at a goblet and a book that happened to be next to each other and though of a few different ideas of her own. "What element taints you? Tickles your fancy the most?" She asked, and withdrew the book and began flipping through its pages, glancing at Akujin every once in a while as she did so and examining his state. She opened the bag further and showed it to him and his essence, though she knew he would be writhing in unimaginable pain.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon May 30, 2022 12:58 pm

'This....witch.' The pain could only let the young man scream as he felt the acidity from her bit and scratches beginning to eat away at the very skin and seep down into his body, the pain was on a truly unbelievable level. His body seemed to be having a constant seizure as it twitched and flipped and turned on the ground. Maido's remarks fell on mostly death ears through his blood curdling screams that rang out when the pain didn't clamp his mouth shut. The pasty white, untanned skin of the young man was being dissolved as the strange chakra imbued within his body ran ramped, unrestrained as the boy's very essence was being forced to fight back against what appeared to be an unwinnable fight.

In his mind the boy understood that he was going to die, this level of pain and the very sight of his own skin being dissolved by the acid contained within the Blood Witch's technique that had been used on his person gave away that much. But there was part of him, something deep down in his core that was trying to fight back as though there was some sort of straw to grasp at that could allow for him to live through this ordeal. For a moment as his body was being broken down by the technique everything seemed to fade to darkness, within that darkness it was as if a spotlight sudden illuminated the center of the darkness and within the beam of light from above was a solid black orb.

At his core, perhaps more that being a shinobi, Akujin was an artist, and it would seem that the dark orb was none other than a sphere of black ink. As the Genin's body was dissolved away something strange would be found as the skin and tissue peels away in a grotesque fashion it would reveal a pure black orb of the boy's plastic ink that seemed to be the chosen container for what little remained from the Konoha-nin. Surrounding the core that was the only thing holding Jīn's living essence at this point was his very blood. From the boy's current perspective everything was dim and blurry, being a mere core of his former self, but it felt like he was almost looking down from above at the scene as it developed. "I must...survive...'

Currently unable to truly think or speak, the core acted seemingly out of instinct as it manifested a mass of paper tags that were empowered with chiton chakra from his interaction with Maido and her technique, as the white sheets began to turn red as they absorbed the boy's blood that was floating around the inky black core that looked like some sort of black hole with the blood and paper caught in its gravity. 'Survive...' It was a single word that echoed in the consciousness of the young man telling him that he couldn't die this easily, that he needed to survive...for his family, form his village, and most of all for himself. All the paper that has been manifested by the inky abyss core was now stained red from blood, slowly as it rotated around the gravity well that was the young man's consciousness it started to expand and then contract almost as though to represent the 'breathing' of Jīn at this point.

'Together...' Finally the spinning blood paper started to be pulled into the center as it formed first a layer around the inky orb core of Akujin before it then began to twist and fold like some sort of origami creation. This process was slow, almost tedious to watch as the man's new body was being formed from this new 'Blood Paper' that was an incidental creation from the mixture of Akujin's natural plastic chakra nature with Maido's strange technique that had destroyed his original body. A torso was formed, then arms, then legs, and finally at the end the head of the young man was formed as the blood red paper began to transition colors strangely reverting him back to his prior self-image...in the end his body almost appeared to return to completely normal to the naked eye.

Though the body didn't move, there was no twitching of the fingers or even a sign that the shinobi was breathing at this point...only stillness. Without warning his eyes snapped open after a few seconds revealing two golden hue irises that were blinded by the sunlight from above, but he couldn't move his body...it was like his muscles did not work. Akujin still didn't understand what had happened to him or the grueling process that he had managed to somehow survive or the immense changes that he had undergone or how long he'd been unconscious at this point. He only understood one thing, that through some means of intervention that he was still alive, but he couldn't feel his body like before...he had been changed unwillingly.

After a few moments the boy felt that he was able to draw forth his chakra as his fingers curled for the first time, "What...", whisper like words slipped through his partly open lips now as he felt his chakra flow through his body but it didn't feel like his body. His head rolled to the side as his half open eyes took in the strange beast and the devilish woman but he still couldn't control his body well enough to get up or even man simple movements. "What did...you do...to me?" A questioning plea exited Akujin's mouth towards the woman...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon May 30, 2022 1:16 pm

Maido gazed at the puncture mark that had left a crowd fuuinjutsu on the ink soul of the boy before her. "Your heart reeks of secrets and Konohagakure, as for what I did, I cursed you to die lest you gain a new and better body. I like your choice. Ink and blood is a nice wonderful combination." She said finally after examining them for another moment and gazing at their statistics. "I turned your heart into a core forcing you to shed your old body and lose your earthly tether, instead to become a sort of immortal a dark angel, a bloody werepyre in the night. Or a good one a nice, soft angel, I suppose the choice is really yours after all."

The eldest Muramasa turned and stared at substiwolf, thinking for a long moment before grasping a large black goblet and pulling it out of the chest with her hand made of chiton and chiton mist. She reached with the goblet towards Akujin, attempting to scoop up part of their liquidized form as the goblet engulfed itself in purple kakujutsu chakra. She closed the distance, stepping forwards quickly with her nifty burst of mist and Fuuton beneath her feet, grabbing into Akujin'a personal zone in an attempt to reach her bare left hand made of acid around his heart as it transitioned into a core, following up by fueling it with chitin and regenerative chiton mist.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon May 30, 2022 5:12 pm

The young Konoha nin, still unable to truly understand or control the new body that Maido's jutsu has forced upon him against his will was still unable to defend any better than if it had been his original humanly body. He felt the pressure against the blood paper body from her right hand before her left hand plunged into the folding paper that was attempting to finalize the outer shell of the kid's new body, easily pushing past the crimson tags of paper that caused them to release blood from them as though she had wounded Jīn now as the papers were torn and ripped by the left hand. He sudden felt her take hold of what could now be considered his 'heart', the inky abyss of a core that was currently the only object keeping him tethered to the realm of the living.

'This is the end...' Though he was unable to mouth the words he could feel her icy finger curl around his core, Akujin had barely been able to understand the words from the Witch a few moments ago as his senses were still spinning and in disarray. Time seemed to be speeding up and slowing down without reach, a side effect of his chakra being his true-life essence now as he became use to it running his body alone without his normal physical energy. But now he experienced the opposite of his expectations when Maido had grasped his core, instead of feeling the life essence leave his body for the last time and things to truly fade-to-black, he felt a powerful surge of energy ripple through his core and out into his body.

Was she actually helping him recover? The actions and words from the Blood Witch were chaotic at best, but Akujin tried to make sense of them as best he could now as he felt his body become light. 'I feel, so light...?' He still couldn't understand the true of the matter that his old body was gone...that was still to come but he felt it now easier for him to move his arms and legs as his eyes opened once again to see the woman on top of him with her hand plunged into his chest. "I...do not understand..." The Root member finally was able to speak, perhaps it was more of a mumble but with their current close quarters his attacker would easily be able to hear the genin's words of confusion laced with fear.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon May 30, 2022 9:21 pm

With her glowing red eyes, Maido stared at Akujin analytically, gazing upon his life force as she held his heart in her hands. "This is your punishment for disturbing my activities here out in Waterfall. It can be your blessing or your curse, but the more you fight it, the more you will feel infatuated with my bite, my power, my gift. This gift will make you immortal, and you will transcend your peers. It is too a curse, and a bite, a burden, for the same reason. You will always outlive, outlast, and complete the mission, or envoke chaos trying." Maido smiled at him, and increased the amount of chiton and iijutsu chakra mist residue in her technique, the regenerative properties of her own body leeching out and her cloak extending forwards to encompass around Akujin as well, breaking in two and circling around him to provide a protective shell, a coccoon.

"You will fall asleep soon, for this process is long, exhausting, and grueling. You will emerge either angel or demon, either malevolent with nice tendencies or the opposite, a mixture, a hybrid of things akin to both vampire and werewolf even, yet mixed with the elements of your own passions." She smiled, baring her quite different than human canine appearing teeth, and her voice became quite male. "It is, a gift, and a curse, after all." She said in her gruff male voice, chuckling and turning the rest of her body into chiton mist, wrapping tendrils around Akujin's core and previouse host body. She took control of his previous body, and began fidgeting about inside of it, adjusting its temperance, its strength, its speed. She adjusted it with several jutsu of various degree, twitching and fidgeting about inside of it until she mimicked Akujin's new body's approximate statistics. She began to regenerate his original body, applying chiton, chiton mist, and iijutsu here and there and around it in various places. Her own hands exited outwards from the mimicked body's chest, and shot another plume of chiton mist at Akujin's newly formed paper. "Paper eh? Blood, paper? I can teach you to do lots of silly things with blood my dear." Maido said after a long moment of speculation.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon May 30, 2022 11:47 pm

"Punish...ment?" Akujin could only question her as his paper body fluttered and shifted around him, one was able to see the individual sheets of crimson paper that made up the new elemental body that had been so 'graciously gifted' to him by the Blood Witch and this strange forbidden jutsu that had been used upon him. He words both terrified and enticed the young man at the same time. Was there really any truth to any of the words that she was speaking? Would he be able to gain power from this or would he simply become some sort of puppet for the devilish woman who smiled down at him with inhuman teeth. What ever technique she was using caused his body to suddenly feel invigorated with energy, like she was restoring some of what her technique had taken from the shinobi, unable to move or fight back at the moment the only thing he could do was hold on for this crazy ride.

The paper eyelids fluttered, opening and closing rapidly at first as the boy attempted to steel himself and remain awake, afraid of what might occur if he lost focus even for a moment. But alas, it was only a short few moments before the overwhelming urge to close his eyes overtook him and the crimson paper skin of his eye lids closed firmly shut. It felt like he had slept for several hours when he finally began to come around feeling the sensation of the woman's hand been pulled from his very chest as it lifted his paper light body from the ground before it gently seemed to float back down a few inches landing without as much as the softest sound. 'I'm...still alive?' It was the first thing that came to mind as the boy's eyelids fluttered open to see the sky was still blue above...how long had he been asleep?

Yet, his eyes only shifted down a small bit before they came back onto the Blood Witch, only this time he didn't flinch nor feel disgust at seeing her. Something about the feeling was different...what had she done to him while he was asleep? His body was creating more and more blood paper at this time that slowly folded into his existing body and the whole in his chest that closed before the coloration and texture of the paper shifted. The elemental body was returning to the identity that Akujin associated with himself, his old body and its clothing, the crimson paper sheets and tags shifting until they matched the image in the boy's mind, down to his pale white skin and golden hue eyes. Unwittingly the shinobi lifted his right hand from the ground as his eyes shifted to look at it, without knowing one would have never thought it was a simple mask to hid his true self. Then his arm extended out as if trying to touch Maido, the creator of this body. "Please teach me, Mistress."
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue May 31, 2022 6:24 am

"I feel like I've been doing this for ages now," Maido said with a chuckle. She transformed her face and figure entirely then, shifting with the basic transformation jutsu and changing the color of her entire appearance into a male with purple hair. Her voice too, became perfectly male, and if Akujin paid enough attention over time would recognize it as the same as the wolf male voice she sometimes used. A throne had appeared beneath this male Maido, and she quite boredly sat on it with her legs crossed and her head propped up examining Akujin with chakra visibly flaring around Maido's eyes constantly as they spoke. "I didn't expect it to break my mask." She admited in her male voice, keeping the same overall figure and form but changing into a woman again. "In any case, I am, as it is, on the run, so I am at minimum hiding my hair." She said after a moment.

She channeled chakra to her hands and permeated a red mist that encroached from them towards Akujin, circlin around them and encompassing them in a dark, loving embrace. It was then tainted purple with kakujutsu, and drained as soon as it touched, wringing away at Akujin's chakra control as they had slept, splashing into their body and wreaking havoc on it. Once the boy was properly sedated and had begun to sleep, Maido summoned Yggdramasil properly and used the Mokuton it provided to create a shell, a large, more than human-sized container which she hoisted Akujin carefully into, sealing it shut with a series of fuuinjutsu she wrote into the air out of acid and ink, reeking of light purple chakra from her kakujutsu influence. She exerted precise control, sealing the container at several spots with various degrees of sizes of paper, writing, and markings. She brought her two hands together, and mocked each of the five basic elements at her fingertips at once, and brandished the papers again, sealing over them with a dark gift to enlighten the inhabitant of the container.

Some time passed, and she let the boy slumber and heal. She added her own chiton, she fueled it from her own cores and multitudes until she herself was drained. If the boy was looking for her, looking for power, she would grant it. She needed someone to pick up the mantle, become the next supreme immortal in her stead. After all, if things were to go according to plan she would be dying again soon more than likely. What was sacrificing another seven years just to reincarnate in Iwa and take the world by storm?

The next day, Maido withdrew the capsule containing Akujin, removing it from the room where she had kept watch and taking it outside, listening to the birds and insects. She opened the lid, breaking the seals, and examined him with her sensory Jutsu. "How do you feel?" She asked with a smirk, her purple hair waving in the wind. "I will teach you whatever you wish to know...I suggest, the first thing you do, is focus, very, very intensely, on generating an entirely new set of limbs on command out of...paper, until you can do it without thinking." She said after a moment of thought. "I always make sure I can create limbs out of any body I hijack." She admitted out loud to which Hisayo and Kayoko chuckled.

Training

Dark Jar: Allure of Darkness
S-Ranked Kakufuuinjutsu
The user will channel chakra and write utilizing whatever method onto a larger than human-sized container with a lid, sealing it shut with or without paper and requiring their control in order to open. By placing these seals onto a container, a human, summon, or pet may undergo the Kakujutsu transformation after having their heart transitioned into a core in either a peaceful or cursed type of manner, depending on the type of Kakujutsu used to perform the transformation. Either way, the seals provided onto the container with the inhabitant inside of them will aid in manifesting the intended transformations mixed between the minds of the caster of the Kakujutsu techniques as well as the recipient, at both of their discrestions. As such, if the transformation is not wanted, a control stat is not required to break out of the container and stop the transformation of this technique.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Tue May 31, 2022 3:33 pm

Once more the barely conscious young man watched through his still slightly blurred vision as the woman's body once more drastically changed in what seemed like the blink of an eye to him, manifesting herself now as a purple haired man as the same masculine voice that he'd heard earlier returned to speak to him. 'Ages?' Though as a member of Root he was given some of the normal information on the potential target he had been investigating, he couldn't help but mentally question the woman or man's words. Just how old were they? It was like a continuous mystery in which when you thought you had gained a piece of the answer something else mysterious was dropped upon your plate just leaving you with more questions than you started with. 'On the run...a blood user...she..he...is my target but...' Once again, the boy tried to understand the situation and the person whom he was with, the one giving him this curse...or was it a blessing...both?

Before he realized it the boy was surrounded by a bright red mist, it encroached around him on all sided as what appeared to be lingering purple hue chakra could be faintly seen pulsating within this mist. Though it was the opposite of the regenerative mist he felt before as this one touched his partially formed body and core, he felt pain! "Ugh!" He grunted aloud as he felt his chakra and control of it seemingly being sucked away by this strange blood fog that had descended upon him and his new body. Akujin only managed to last a handful of seconds in this state before his reserves dropped so low that he went into a state of unconsciousness, withdrawing all his senses back inside the protection of the inky black orb like it would protect him from the dangerous mist. The vulnerable genin was left to the will of his creator and captor as she went about crafting a container from Mokuton and placing the unconscious body, or what one could consider a body, into it before beginning a sealing process.

Jīn had no idea what was going on in the outside world, instead he drifted further and further into the darkness that was his consciousness at this point that was fragmented into puzzle pieces, slowly attempting to pull the pieces in one at a time, attempting to reassemble himself mentally and physically from Maido's techniques. Despite what she had done to him, there was a part of him attracted to this strange new darkness. Whether that be a seed planted by the Blood Witch herself or something that had silently been sleeping within the boy, not even he knew now, but strength was something he desired greatly...

The sun was rising by the time the sealing lid was released on the chamber by the Kiri missing-nin, to Akujin it felt like more so a week's worth of time had passed inside the chamber as most of it had been spent with him regathering himself inside his own consciousness space mentally. As a result, the had naturally followed suit as the crimson paper blood tags inlayed themselves in layers that looked sleeker and seamline, as his torso and head had fully regenerated while each of the limbs had just started to form from the shoulders and hips. His normal golden hue irises were tinted red now as fresh air rushed into the container now, his light body under control of his chakra began to strangely float upwards as it exited the container, simply hovering in the air about a meter or so off the ground now as Maido spoke to him.

Nodding to her words he spoke with his same soft voice, “I’ll try.” His crimson gaze swept over Maido and her companions as he couldn’t put his finger on the feeling, he felt not hostility towards her and them but not overly friendly either, shaking his head the body turned his head slowly to see the stump of an unformed left arm. Chakra that was white with specks of red and black in it wrapped around the dark core within the blood paper as more paper started to form around the partial limb as the layers folded together extending the bicep and to the elbow joint, thinning down as it continued to form a forearm and finally a full-fledged hand. “This…doesn’t feel real…

730/600

Jutsu TrainedShow

Chiton Kami - Bodily Regeneration
D-rank Ninjutsu
Prereq: Elemental Body
The user channels chakra into a damaged limb or portion of their body manifesting a one-meter mass of paper that layers and folds together reconstructing a damaged portion of the body up to complete limbs on the user's Blood Paper elemental body at [Control] speed and strength over the course of up to two posts.

D-rank = 1400 Words

Stats: 55 = 550 Word Discount + 250 Word Affinity Discount (Paper) = 800

1400 - 800 = 600 Words
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:02 pm

The old witch stared at the child before her. "Your transformation is tainted. How was it?" She said. "I know someone that is hunting when I see them." She said finally, transitioning back into her regular appearance, save that half of her hair was black and half of her cloak was now green. One eye was light purple, the other a darker maroon and they glowed with sensory chakra. "I can see your blood even when you were a human from so far away. I wonder, if I realistically tested it, just how far then it could really go if I tried hard enough." She said and smiled. "Really, it doesn't matter too much to me what happens to you." She said acidicly and pointedly. "But I will at least offer tips on what to do now that I've tainted your heart into being a shitty little vampire since you were hunting me." She said with a grin and sat on Substiwolfs back, continuing to watch Akujin struggle with generating paper.

"I think you should...maybe learn how to take your body in half and then stitch it back together again, and do it many many times until it no longer hurts." She suggested off hand. "It worked for Hisayo and Kayoko and a couple people in Sunagakure I hear." She said after another moment of thought. Maido reached into her pocket and fidgeted, turning invisible and floating away silently and began to channel chakra. "Hmm." Substiwolf's eyes turned and examined Maido anyway, for she hadn't concealed it fast enough. Maido began to channel chakra and secreted verberations of chiton, acid, and regular mist throughout her body in carefully examined fragments of each other. She took them and blended them together then pulled them apart, moving very quickly and breaking through her invisibility entirely in the process. "Oh my." She said and laughed. She looked back at Akujin. "So, what do you really want then, hunter ninja?" "What's your real name? Before I turn you into acid and make you my puppet?" She said quite boredly, looking at her nails as the chakra circled around her body. She brought her hands upwards and shot out darts of light purple kakujutsu mist directly at the child. If they didn't do something about it, it would surely permeate through something and be quite annoying. When Maido touched the mist however, she immediately disappeared from sensors. Substiwolf smelled and heard her, but Maido was otherwise gone, and her thermal signature stopped registering, fading out over the next few seconds as Kayoko channeled katon to her eyes and lost track of Maido as well, as though a well placed Hyouton bomb had been used and noone had even seen it. "That's not so bad to be honest." Hisayo said after a moment, also losing track of her entirely through the thermal and sensory vision of the masks. The mist that encroached was incredibly, incredibly thick, and Maido had specifically tuned it to be resistant to Fuuton and then Heat at the expense of an idea she had once over a Jouchaku clan member.

She remembered suddenly the fight, and giggled, but snapped her focus back and blew a curtain of light purple mist outwards into the air from her invisible position, then appeared to flash step, but really it was Substiwolf teleporting her, and more purple and maroon mist began polluting them both in a violent, horrible fashion. Substiwolf sneezed, sounding most like a gargoyle in odd sense. The mist, on contact, would began to form a rough acid melting process, seeping into whatever it touches and pulling at its life, converting it and mixing it into kaku chakra and making a core out of it.

Maiden Hand
S-Ranked Acid Mist Kakujutsu
After channeling chakra, Maido will swing with a weapon or motion to strike as though she had one. At the end of the swing, her body will release a cloud of purple acidic mist in a wide 210 radius that may be extended in range at a proper rate based on sacrificing her chakra pool stat in relevant increments. On contact with things that have souls, Acid will begin to eat away at it until it finds the heart or core of said thing and attempt to duplicate it into a solid chiton ruby by combining it with doton, another element a participating party member has, or merely a proper fuuinjutsu-sized gemstone otherwise or element the target or Maido may have. This transformation is not permanent, unless the recipient chooses it to be, and will only last for up to 9 posts, at which time the transformation may end. However, during those 9 posts, if the target(s) have at least 10 less control than the caster, the caster can choose to stop their transformation or aid in accelerating it instead, though the latter is especially easy if the target is willing anyway.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:28 pm

Akujin was barely able to refocus his attention back onto the Blood Witch and her words, still unsure of how to respond or react to the fact that he was able to actually use this strange 'Blood Paper' that his body was manifesting to mold a new arm. "I'm not sure..." It was the only thing that he could think of as his mind was swimming in several different thought directions which made the young shinobi feel like his mind was in a fog slowing his thought process. He divided his thoughts, focusing on regenerating each of his other three limbs one at a time while the other half of his attention was focused solely on the viper like words that flowed from the Witch's mouth. She had already seen through his mission, or at least what she had perceived his mission to be against her, though for her to think that such a weak shinobi like him was actually hunting her confused the young ninja.

After all, he was only a genin who was close to a chuunin in his strength and tactics due to the additional training that he had been receiving within the ROOT organization, his appearance in this area was to simply cast out the information gathering net along with his other two comrades who had been traveling along different infiltration routes separate from his own. He thought about the other two, at least they hadn't been unfortunate enough to run into this crazy old monster. But was it unfortunate? The jury was still out on that one as he finally finished forming his last leg and his floating body touched down on the ground with no sound, the paper light body being much quieter than his normal body had been as he looked down at both his hands, slowly curling each hand into a fist and then back into a relaxed posture. "I am far to puny to be hunting such a powerful ninja like yourself."

Akujin shook his head lightly back and forth, attempting to rediscover the fine motor movements that had been second nature in his original human form required more concentration as there was no such thing as muscle memory when you didn't have any muscles. But he was interrupted by her next words about learning how to take his body and split it, then reattach it back together...until it didn't hurt? Could a body with no muscles or nerves or even real skin actually experience true pain? It caused to the young man to pause in thought, his left hand lifting up as the palm turned towards his face and he studied the semi-complete body that was still not completely refined, and one could easily tell it was made of red paper. And then as he looked up having only took his eyes off the missing-nin for a second, but he found she had disappeared and while the genin couldn't tracker he could see the actions of her companions which seemed at least one of them was able to keep up with the strange woman's actions.

Soon she reappeared and spoke to him, "I'm called Akujin." The ROOT operative spoke back, something telling him not to hide the truth, or at least part of the truth as he spoke back quickly so as to hopefully not incur the wrath of the dangerous avatar before him. Before he could add on anything else as needle like manifestations that were being fired off. In his current condition he was in no shape to dodge or even really fight back. Channeling his chakra throughout the new body, he felt himself float upwards about a foot woman spokes the needles impacted both of his legs and the strange chakra began to take hold of both limbs. It was almost like the feeling of pain that he remembered as a normal human with a fleshy body, but it hurt in his core not really at the point of impact. But that really wasn't his only worry as the strange mist that the woman had created around them was starting to destroy the paper at his feet and legs as the boy focused and hovered higher up.

'It just keeps destroying my paper body...' The boy panicked as acid mist was melting away his paper legs starting at the feet and creeping up his body and it was in that moment that he remembered just what the woman had said earlier about splitting his body. Both of his hands came together to help him focus his chakra as he imagined his lower half separating from the upper half and the paper at his waistline responded as it started to unfold and twist. A few moments later the lower torso of the blood paper body separated itself and fell into the mist being devoured by its acidity. Channeling more chakra the body manifested a number of paper sheets that started to reforming his waistline and move down towards his legs but only extending to around the knee in length as he looked down into the mist. The paper body infused with Chiton attempting to regenerate the damage from the acid as it touched the unformed legs again. 'Is she trying to kill me or just toying with me...'

882/600

Jutsu TrainedShow

Chiton Kami - Bodily Separation
D-rank Ninjutsu
The user channels chakra into a portion of their body that is either about to be damaged or is being affected by some technique that is damaging the part of Akujin's body, detaching that part of their body from the rest, but still remaining control of the body part for up to fifteen meters away from the user at [Control] Speed and [Control Strength]. This detached portion of their body can also be reattached after being detached as the paper folds itself back together when it comes back into contact with the user's elemental body. This technique lasts three posts.

D-rank = 1400 Words

1400 - 800 = 600 Words
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:33 pm

Maido casually pulled with her right hand, transitioning back into a human from a distance and tossing a separated chunk of it in a cloud of spikes the size of her own body at Akujin, a shroud of Acidic Chiton Mist Needles seeping with Kakujutsu. They would sting, encroach, and penetrate hard into anything, realistically, and hit several times quite hard. Maido followed up by bringing her chiton mist hand upwards and blowing into it, then hopping again and kicking through the air to avoid her cloak slapping at her violently with a tendril. "Watch it." She said out loud to the octopus tendril the size of her own self made of chiton that narrowly missed her as it came out of her cloak. A chunk of it separated, and began to regenerate and grew small, tiny knives and shot plumes of mist infused with chiton and iijutsu chakra. It was a twofold part, she needed to train it on a target and see the effects for herself. She didn't want to simulate it, what better way to punish a hunter ninja in a joke. Root, was it? They had said perhaps? They looked like it. She giggled, and adjusted her own forehead protector, and then put on her mask.

"I suppose then, I am, somewhat sorry, but, as the younger ones say, not sorry, for the bite attack being what it is. This chiton needle should heal you and soothe your soul, its coated and secretes a mist of kakujutsu that envelops in a way and soaks, to help aid in healing and regeneration. Maido channeled chakra, stiring her hands together and formed a square with her fingers, launching a volley of purple threads from her cloak that separated towards Akujin and shot out like needles that shot mist when they hit anything, including the ground around Akujin. They flew quickly from Maido, then from Substiwolf, then Maido began to change appearance slightly and turn entirely purple except for her right dark red and now purple and misty as well hand. Substiwolf channeled chakra and Maido swapped places from it, thanking them for their many eyes and decided timing to act on their own with their learned basic jutsu. Blood continued to spill out and separate from Maido's body, reaking the forest and area with mist that enveloped and encroached in a havoc display. A torrent, she ripped the blood towards Akujin again then channeled chakra to her feet finally as did Substiwolf and the two practiced the water walking jutsu in a different sort of manner. "Hmm." She said after a moment.

Training idea

Heart Chasing Rejuvenation Needles
S-Ranked Acid Chiton Mist Nintai Kakujutsu
Channeling and or performing hand seals whilst swinging a weapon or pretending to, the caster will cause a cloud of acidic chiton needles to appear in a volume equal to their own size behind a target and then immediately launching needles at them and turning into a clone of that target in appearance except with Maido's red cloak by tearing her own in half and then causing it to regenerate with a flourish of flowers made of chiton and acid coated in purple kakujutsu chakra, sekreting tiny mist clouds of pollen from the petals and needles.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:39 pm

Akujin floated a handful of meters up in the air, his lower half only partly regenerated against the acid nature of the strange mist that Maido had created as he glanced around quickly to see that the mist was eating away at everything that found itself stuck inside of it, much like himself. But he was also discovering the unique nature of the Chiton chakra that had mixed with his own paper in that it had the ability to passively regenerate, even if it was at a slow speed, it was enough to keep him from being dissolved to a bloody paste in this dangerous environment. 'Fuck!' It was the only thing that the genin could think as he had previously felt at least a bit safer in the air only to find a massive cloud of the same mist just literally chucked at him by the deadly blood devil that was Maido, massive spikes close to two meters in length sprouting off its exterior as it plowed right into the man.

One spike smashed straight into the kid's face, obliterating the paper Mache of overlapping paper tags that had folded together into a rough version of the Konoha shinobi's original facial structure and features as the left side of the face was smashed off. Another serrated straight through the left upper chest with such force that it shaved the left arm and shoulder clean off as it flew off to the side and lastly another smashed straight through the lower abdomen area and stuck out over a meter through the boy's lower back. If not for his current paper body, it would have been a killing blow and his spirit would have been wiped cleanly from the world of the living by that casual attack from the Witch. Even in this paper form that attack could have been his end due to the center spike that should have damaged the core area of the boy, but thankfully that wasn't the case due to the quick reaction time and instincts the ROOT member had built up due to special training.

Just before impact the boy had managed to channel chakra into his center torso, mainly around his own core allowing for him to move the core about within his body preventing the potentially deadly blow from the spiked cloud that really fucked up his day. The boy in turn lost all control of his body and his ability to just barely more than hover about the ground and was sent spiraling downwards and crashed with a gentle thud through the scattered mist as the body fell apart in places freeing him from the spiked mist cloud as his body attempted to regenerate itself but it almost seemed like a fruitless endeavor just looking at the somewhat soggy appearance. When he truly felt that perhaps she was indeed just slowly playing with him, like someone plucking the legs off a spider, tiny mist like knifes flew out and impacted the seemingly lifeless looking paper body as excess tags peeled off onto the ground around Akujin but what else could the boy do against this mountain of a threat.

Yet, when he expected to feel the slow sting of the blades that hit on and around his disfigured paper body instead it was the opposite, a renewing effect suddenly permeated his partial body and soaked into his very chakra down straight to his inky black core that was slightly exposed to the true elements of the world due to the grevious injuries sustained only moments earlier. 'Is she healing me?' The back and forth with this strange woman was almost too much for the current mind of Akujin to deal with, one moment wanting to kill him it seemed and then another being soft and almost caring towards the young kid. Was it just some sort of game to her? A relaxing, warm chakra filled his body as it added in him activating his regeneration technique that paired well with the passive regeneration of the chiton paper that his body was constructed of as the limbs and wholes began to fill and reform back into a more perfected appearance. In what felt like only a few moments the paper body had reformed, it looked even more like the original appearance of the genin as he set up to take in the everchanging appearance of Maido, unsure of what was to come next with this one...

743/600

Jutsu TrainedShow

Chiton Kami - Core Shifting
D-rank Ninjutsu
The user channels chakra into their elemental blood paper body allowing for them to shift about their core through out their body for the next three posts at [Control] Speed and [Control] Strength.

D-rank = 1400 Words

1400 - 800 = 600 Words
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:02 pm

Maido shifted into a more docile appearance finally, and took some pity for what she had done. "You can learn a lot, being an immortal. Try to be better than I have been." She said after many hours had passed of watching the boy work. "Young one, what do you think of working in a private lab here in waterfall? Hidden, if you will?" She smiled and though of The Colletive, and began to unravel plans loosely of what was to come. She thought of making the furniture entirely using Yggdramasil just for sport, and smiling the whole way to the bank in Kirigakure...and Iwa, and then maybe even establishing one of their own under the Muramasa's Iron branch. It was an interesting idea, and the more the network unfolded itself before here the more she found it working to her liking regardless. "Oh well.'" She supposed to herself in her head.

It is what it is, she thought to herself and examined the boy before her again, shifting into a half white and half black braided hair form with a black dress. "I could certainly use a little cretin like you, you reek of Konoha stank." She said as her eyes glowed a bright golden amber, the wolf coming out of her eyes quite plainly with the pupils as she spoke. She gestured around and started walking. "There are things I would like to do here that I cannot do alone, but I do not wish to be in charge of." She said plainly. She gestured towards the boy's new body. "What do you think, really, of...paper?" She said with a smirk.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Zao

Post by Zao » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:35 pm

Akujin was truly unsure of how much time had really passed as he felt like he had been fighting for her life, the new body of his was slowly regenerating itself as he slowly fell to the ground as his chakar had once more bottomed out. This was something that had happened a number of times only to be replenished by the strange Blood Witch herself to continue his torture, or training as she had called it. The end result though was that the genin had gained complete control over the strange new body through being forced to do so in the life and death training cycle put on by Maido. He appeared to exhale, even though it was just a habit with no real need to with the Kami Chiton body of his, before he felt his knees go weak and him crumple down into a sitting position. Golden eyes looked up as his face transitioned from a paper look to being real in appearance now, "Working in a private lab?"

Jin responded to her initial question with his own question, unsure of what was going on at this point in time...simply happy to still be alive even though he felt off with his thoughts and emotions. Sometimes it was difficult to tell if she was speaking to him, herself, or somewhere else with her almost distracted mannerisms and manner of speech. As she spoke of him reeking of Konoha, the boy could only nod his head feeling that there was no lie that he could tell someone like her who had lived as long as Maido had, she would see through any deception it felt like so there was no need to even try at this point. Plus there was a part of him, somewhere deep in his core, that caused for him to feel some sort of favor in the woman. When mention was made of his body he instinctively looked down and gestured with his hands. "All art begins on a blank paper or canvas, this will be my new canvas."
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Return to “Other Countries”