[Open]Training Something Silly

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:42 pm

It had been a few weeks and Maido had died several times. She was weak, poor, and destitute, and starving for chakra. She cleared her mind, listened to the hum of her fake heartbeats, and adjusted her cloak. "Thanks for the memories, Shio." She said finally, and channeled chakra, exerting her control over it thinking of her time in Sunagakure and then thinking of Zao, then thinking of all of her time in Kirigakure and meditating on them collectively for a long, long time in her own mind simulation. At one point, she Fushinkoud herself on purpose to clear the noise and think. She examined each of them again during that time and did so quite properly, articulating the memories as fuuinjutsu within herself, her body, her being. The cloak helped too, anything, really, made of chiton. She would live a long time, the chiton ensured it. To begin anew as a baby was nothing to her now. She stirred, and entered the Kintsugi training grounds alone, with only Substiwolf and Yggdramasil to disturb her, other than that, she was alone, but, she knew Zao would not be but a few days behind her.

Should she warn everyone? Did it matter? It didn't matter. If someone saw her, they would immediately know something stupid was up. She changed into a purple cat, channeling kakujutsu and tenkujutsu chakra to blend substiwolf's essence into herself and grow an extra mouth with wild wicked fangs on her chest and eyes. Her tail, too, had a mouth. She stalked the brush, blending into the mist, and noone spotted her as she disappeared from sensors. Before ever even setting foot into range of Water Country, Maido knew what she had to do. She disguised her sensory signature, and disposed of her thermal signature long before they were relevant. She tweaked time and space through a forbidden series of mist jutsu to make sure she didn't displace it, and, anyone that was within range of her would eat acid mist and be puppeteered until she could at least tell them to sh if that's what she needed to do. In the mean time, Maido did hold up her disguise and pray to several Gods. She thought on it long and hard, and went through several stages of grief. She thought of Shinjiro. Zao may come for him one day, she had indeed thought to herself. One day, she might too. Such was life in their world, she suppose, and thought of two others that hadn't been heard from in a while and worried.

She thought on it more, and thought it further it could be funny if she made a jutsu where the mist wasn't disturbed and seeing how precisely she could push it. She stared hard into the mist and thought on it for a long time, parked up next to Substiwolf on a log.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:58 pm

A bit later, down the line, she woke up in her bed. After a while, she decided she would grant the wishes of a few of the newbloods under her care instead. A good idea, but yes, one was going to likely die. She frowned, then got over it, and moved on, sorting through her memories and conversing with her better half, the fragmented part of her that sat around and squabbled. "The wildness of it, truly." It had said to her sitting across the lab deep in waterfall. Maido agreed and then called for Hisayo and Kayoko silently from far, far away. They answered, and began their travel while Maido continued to meditate and perform dark experiments.

She forged a hammer out of cursed, dark octopus fire. It imbued her hands and she brought them upwards to the sky as her palms faced the moon. "Finally some rain." She said as the flames danced in the water unamused and untainted by its presence. It ignored fire and its light was dark and dreary, truly, but it was marvelous none the less. She listened to it again, the roar of the ocean fire. A dark, blue tendril of fire that ignored the water around it. She looked it at for a long time, then began to channel chakra into her hands and brought it into her palms, just above them, and felt the heat against her chiton body and smiled. I quite like this, I will surely experiment with it more." She said finally and laughed and giggled.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Other Countries”