Waterfall Country Underdark

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Waterfall Country Underdark

Post by Sia » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:07 pm

She sat out alone, well, not entirely alone, but without much else in way of allies save for her very closest, and delved deep into the water, getting quite wet, as Substiwolf, Hisayo, and Kayoko plunged into the water around her. They had on their masks, and found themselves breathing just fine, and seeing too, and the four of them swam silently into the cavern, rising from the water and becoming dried immediately as they entered the red-colored air by the red-colored flame that lit the candle at the bar. Maido rang the bell and another substiwolf appeared, then disappeared just as quickly and arrived again with another Muramasa in tow. "Oh." They said, most shocked to see that Maido was, in fact, still alive. Maido channeled chakra to her eyes and they began to turn golden. "Yes, yes, enough of that, I'm still here. So, where is...the undercroft?" She said to her cousin, gesturing about the foyeur.

"I wish to do some construction, the basement will be a secret project, but you'll like it, truly." She said with a most wicked and mischievous grin. Maido examined her nails and frowned, then turned her attention back to Hisayo. "Work on Octopus Flames. We need them for construction. We'll hollow out some space here with Yggdramasil and start developing the armory ourselves and connect it to the rest of our little section of the hideout while we continue to tinker around." She said confidently with her golden glowing eyes. She had a mission, a vision, and she would not be stopped. Could not, be stopped. It would take an act of God, and she prayed for the best. She ascended, channeling chakra into her core and drawing upon each of the elements, tinkering and fidgeting and exerting her control over them and drawing out something twisted and perverted. From her breath, a spewing of dark blue flames that danced and singed and shot through the water as though it wasn't even there. She twisted her hand it it wretched back upwards, turning into writhing tendrils that shot back upwards around the cavern and darted about. "I quite like it, there is a lot of fun things you should be able to do with that one." She said after a while.

She left Hisayo, Kayoko, and Substiwolf to their training of the Octopus Flame techniques together and went back onto her merry way, stopping at the local bar and having a drink with a young flirt that just didn't understand what they were getting into. They chatted for quite a while, then Maido kissed them on the cheek and left, setting back out into Waterfall Country and heading into the underwater cavern where Hisayo and Kayoko were training with Substiwolf once again. It was time to begin construction of her own, personal, little resort, her home away from home, her jungle to sleep in deep within the heart of Kintsugi. Her cores throbbed and ached, she could feel their damage wearing on her. It was time to repair them soon, truly, she knew, and she sat down at her desk, watching her two cousin and the wolf from afar.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Other Countries”