[Open]Prelude to Iron Banner

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:16 am

She sat there examining the lot of them, composed on her throne and examining her nails. She examined the armory, walking about and caressing several pieces of equipment and deciding which toy she wanted to work with today whilst Hisayo and Kayoko did much the same, entertaining substiwolf as they did. Maido summoned Yggdramasil, then looked forwards to the target. "Let's clear the area." She said quietly, and brought her hands, palms upwards, towards the sky and raised them slowly whilst she concentrated chakra and felt it tug harshly on her limited reserves.

Acidic chiton mist began to encroach the entire area as Yggdramasil began to send its roots and mokuton snarls throughout the ground below, fanning out over time and encompassing the area as architecture of doton and suiton is marvelous swirls and fashions of regalness descended the plains of waterfall country. Before her eyes it unfolded, she started with the floors, but then added walls. The acid mist smacked away and encroached, cleansing the area of impurities and finishing the work swiftly. "Maybe I am a bad apple after all," she said finally after watching how quickly it ate the life from the area. She channeled again and brought forth two knives, made of acid, that materialized in front of her and she grasped them with her bare hands. She descended on Hisayo, swinging one of them, and thrusting the other simultaneously, catching Hisayo quite off-guard for she had never known Maido for being much for close range combat. Hisayo recoiled, summoning Kayoko to her side immediately as a sword and swinging her into Maido's knife hand and stepping backwards instantly.

"I have an idea, I'm going to call them Stabitha and Slashley." She said with a grin and mocked the gods and powers that be. She descended again, performing a flash step and advancing quite quickly behind Hisayo before slapping the flat edge of Slashley against the back of Hisayo's neck, causing acid mist to immediately splash and wrack her body with pain as the burning sensation began immediately. Maido stabbed with Stabitha, into Hisayo's back, and then slashed with Slashey, across Hisayo's back over the same spot precisely, stacking up the acid wounds on the same area as quickly as possible.

She threw the both of them, aiming them both at the exact same spot, first Stabitha, who's three-edged blade was made primarily for inflicting stab wounds that were nigh impossible to heal without a god-tier medical shinobi. She threw Slashley next, and each of them she spent with a spiralling tip, attempting to mimic the Flawless Aim style she had witnessed so many times before and trying her hand at the techniques for herself.

Stabitha and Slashley
B-Ranked Acid Chiton Mist Ninjutsu
The user will channel chakra or perform hand seals and then materialize two knives made of chiton, acid, and acidic chiton mist. The handles are, notably long enough that two hands can comfortable rest on their handles each and made of chiton, not acid, and Stabitha is notably made in a fashion that has 3 cutting edges that meet in a spiral tip, allowing her puncture wounds to be most devastating. Slashley is double-edged and serrated quite horrendously down either side, and the blades themselves are made of incredibly compact acidic chiton mist with a durability and sharpness up to [control]. On striking absolutely anything whatsoever with the acidic chiton mist portion of the knives, the acidic chiton mist will immediately encroach, stack up the acid table by one scale, and regenerate. Though originally lasting for 7 posts, a new Stabitha and Slashley immediately begins to materialize next to the users hands every post after the initial casting until the duration is over.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:09 am

Maido came out of her study and entered the cage. The fighting arena setup underground in Kintsugi's lair, and dared Hisayo, Kayoko, and Substiwolf to come at her. "Let's go." She said sternly and channeled her sensory jutsu and turning invisible immediately. They all immediately lost sight of her, and only Substiwolf was capable of seeing or smelling her as she dispersed into the chiton mist that immediately encroached the vicinity and regenerated absolutely everything that ever dared to do something about it. It filled the arena, the training grounds, the witness stands. Everything was instantly suscept to the acidic chiton mist, in small partitions that were or were not acidic specifically to Maido's whim and curtain call. She snapped her fingers and the sound violently and loudly resonated in what had otherwise become and entirely quite arena, though their were easily a hundred witnesses. Many of them cursed and were thankful it were not a genjutsu, for they had all stopped moving and listened very quietly once the mist had hit them. And it was a hit, for it came with such speed it was everything but instantaneous, blanketing the entire four hundred meter area nigh immediately before anyone could stop her. She was gone, her body signature stopped existing inside the mist and she no longer displaced it or made sound while she worked. She was silent and gone with the wind.

The mist around maido stopped moving and she ceased displacing it further as she traveled sixty five meters in an instant and didn't make a sound or disturb the heat signature or placements of the mist particulates whilst she moved and silently nodded as she managed to keep her invisibility active the entire time. "Wooh." She said aloud directly behind Hisayo and Kayoko, kicking them both in the ass immediately as Substiwolf turned and continued to monitor, being the only one to have followed the movements. Invisible Blood Mist Maido moved about undetected save by Substiwolf when suddenly Yggdramasil materialized immediately out of nowhere and dropped around Hisayo and Kayoko, separating them into two different rooms and tearing them apart from each other. Hisayo called for Kayoko, whom transformed into a large doton claymore set on fire and slammed herself into the wall, causing Yggdramasil to recoil. It filled its rooms with suiton to the brim, drowning the inhabitants, who both performed long exhales for several seconds leading up to the water touching their faces. They held their breathes, then channeled chakra in unison and found each others locations across space time. Katon fire ebbed between the two of them and shot forth through the water, intensely igniting the water itself and causing instant evaporation and mist to particulate outwards until the walls burst between them and flames and hot mist combusted and ignited the area. Suiton encroached the area and shot katon out of its mouths, the mist of the flames taking on the shape of an octopus head. The tendrils lashed out, creating small flames of katon and mist that darted out and produced copious amounts of smoke around the area.

Maido smiled silently and put on her Head Hunter Mask, then channeled chakra and produced Stabitha and Slashley in her hands. She descended, lowering her hips and tucking into a cannonball as her wings propelled her violently downwards in a meteor laced with acid mist towards Hisayo. She collided, being nigh undetected and sending Kayoko sprawling with the sheer force of the impact, Hisayo hadn't been aware Maido possessed that level of strength and speed, once the invisibility had been broken. Maido uncurled from her cannonball, her entire body now encroaching, being made of acidic chiton mist. It regenerated as well, and she stabbed and slashed with Stabitha and Slashley. Maido's chiton cloak wrapped around her waist, and formed into a tail, with a large club-head with eight sharp, three-edged serrated knives and many studs on the end of it. She whipped her hips around and pivoted, and the spiked clubhead on her tail darted around and whipped at Hisayo's right elbow quite quickly as Maido stabbed and thrust again, again, then a fourth and fifth time as well, also striking towards the same elbow with her club tail one last time.

Maido's Burden
S-Ranked Acid Chiton Mist Kakujutsu
Channeling chakra, the user will transform their body into acidic chiton mist, growing horns, wings, scales, sharp nails, fangs, two extra mouths, and a tail with a description of their leisure akin to some animal demihuman and clever use of the basic transformation, no more than 210 meters by 210 meters by 210 meters in size. This gives them functioning limbs made of this combination of element that are cosmetically colored and textured at will of the caster and the transformation lasts for as long as the user supplies it chakra, permanently if they sacrifice 3 chakra pool. Though the caster will experience no stat buffs or debuffs, they will cause -9 Control Debuffs anytime their acidic chiton mist body touches a target.
Last edited by Sia on Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:31 am

She began to grow wings and horns, then gored Hisayo in the chest from behind with her left and right, ripping into her back and out through the front before shoveling her body aside by pivoting her hips and continuing forwards several paces, bull rushing her out of her own invisibility and tossing Hisayo's speared body into Kayoko through the rooms they had waltzed into. She cleared the floor, bringing in a curtain of acidic mist that cleaned the area and tainted Hisayo's wound, causing horrendous pain around her heart, lungs, chest, back, spine, and her nerves. It all hurt, it was horrible, she hated it it was horrendous. She hexed the name and hated it more and honed her body to heal it, fusing into a core once more. She welcomed the transformation, turning her body into katon and growing two ram horns of her own, a red flaming dress taking over her attire. She grasped Kayoko's hand through the wreckage anyway and laughed. "It's over now."

"Shit." Maido said. She knew the only way anyone would ever stop Kayoko and Hisayo together was to separate them immediately. She became invisible again and only Substiwolf could sense her. She did the practices again, and disappeared from all of the sensors and laughed. She moved another sixty five meters and snapped her fingers again, giggling at the crowd and knowing which of them had been sitting closer and watching to listen. The other mist encroached then, the false, fake, illusory one that spat hot lava like acid mist that did all the same damage to the mind as a real one. She took a few steps forwards and kicked Hisayo in the knee, then wrenched Hisayo and Kayoko's hands apart from each other as Kayoko had begun transforming into a sword, separating the two of them and throwing Hisayo violently to the northeast and Kayoko southwest, then turning, jumping into the air, and roundhouse kicking Kayoko's left shoulder, sending Stabitha and Slashley each into Kayoko instead, and kicking off of Hisayo, leaping towards Kayoko next and immediately generating another Stabitha and Slashley and thrusting and slashing with each of them respectively. Her tail whipped around and smacked Hisayo in the head, she had not been expecting it, and had no sword to use again it, she wasn't fast enough to move away.

It knocked her winded and kept hold, digging into her skull and sinking in hard, carving acid into her false body. Maido wrenched it, intentionally twisting the tail and spinning the acid spikes inside the target and wrenching them backwards as she stabbed and slashed with Stabitha and Slashley once again.

False Mist
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu Touch
After channeling or forming hand seals the caster will cause anyone that is touching mist to see more, thick mist begin to grow and encroach in the area, as though a duplicate of the existing mist had been generated. This will cause the false mist to stay for up to 9 posts after absolutely anyone that touches the original mist stays in or leaves the original mist, causing the mist to always appear to them even if the real one is blown away or dealt with in some other manner, and causing all of the mist to always remain absolutely unchanged otherwise, regardless of what the real mist is actually doing.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:29 pm

She threw Stabitha and Slashley, one towards Hisayo's heart and the other towards Kayoko's mimicing the spiralling throwing motion of the Flawless Aim style, having seen it in person so many times. She practiced it, slowly, while she worked with the two of them in this task. As a new Stabitha and Slashley began to encroach and regenerate in her palms, she grasped them and threw them as well, then did the same with the next set, unrelenting in her assault on her two cousins that had taken to Waterfall Country with her. She threw the knives hard, repositioned, and did it again. Every once in a while she would seem to randomly turn invisible to everyone else, but then be immediately lost to the world before another volley of acidic knives would come from an undetectable direction within the mist.

The chiton mist encroached, and the illusory one continued to play with them, making the mist incredibly dreary and opaque, as though it weren't bothered by anything at all. Hisayo and Kayoko both fanned flames into the mist, attempting to get rid of it so as to find Maido, but to no affect. The illusory mist remained and it appeared as though their work had accomplished absolutely nothing. The real mist, masked by this, regenerated and encroached so quickly anyway that it didn't particularly matter. Then, Maido condensed the mist. She made it more resilient to the winds, and made it resist heat signatures. She played with its temperature, only slightly, and decided to test it out a bit more. She summoned more chiton mist, it vibrantly and horrendously filled the area, pushing down and weighing on everything around it. Hisayo and Kayoko struggled. The increased weight of the mist was sudden, they hadn't seen it coming. They crashed to the floor, and found the wave was itself getting somewhat warmer, and everything continued to smell of Iron and blood.

Maido brought her hands together and began weaving them into a slew of chiton seals, signature seals known to her from her time spent with the great elemental spirits. She thought of the chiton progenitor spirit, and materialized their essence within her mind. "Hello again." She said eventually, as the great wolf Faisa came into view next to her inner-half whom smiled in unison with it with wicked sharp teeth. "It's been some time." Maido said to Faisa and brandished Stabitha and Slashley, flipping them in her hands before sending them towards Hisayo and Kayoko's hearts.

Her hands came back together and she dropped into a squat, channeling hand seals as a violent fuuton and mist immediately kicked up around her as soon as she began the first seal. Her body reeked mist immediately, encroaching and regenerating red chiton mist around itself and breaking off from her limbs. It spiralled, then expanded outwards violently, first shooting high into the air in a condensed form, a tiny pearl the size of Maido's eyeball. It reached the apex, then expanded, causing an instantaneous blanket of chiton mist to shroud the entire four hundred meter vicinity. Everything became red, everything was dyed with blood, and everything reeked of Iron. It became hard to see, it became hard to smell, sense, or discern friend from foe.

Maido sat invisibly within the red mist, and watched Hisayo, Kayoko, and Substiwolf from afar.

Torturer to Hunter: Mist of KagetoKage
S-Ranked Chiton Mist Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Chiton, Mist, S-Ranked Chiton, S-Ranked Mist, S-Ranked Chiton Mist
After forming the required hand seals, the ninja creates a blanket of dark blood red chiton mist which covers the area around them. The mist will begin above the area and then crash down in a giant spiral, striking everything in the vicinity selectively by the caster in a downwards spiralling motion on the initial cast with [control] strength and speed and applying a -9 speed debuff to anything the mist touches for its whole duration. The mist covers 400x400x400m area. The mist limits the visibility of those inside to 1/2 meter in any direction, and completely dampens scents, making it impossible to smell anything other than iron and blood without advanced smelling techniques, and limiting advance smelling, and scent control techniques to 2m. Additionally, sound is dampened to the point where nothing can be heard without advanced hearing techniques. Those using advanced hearing techniques won't be able to hear anything that's not within 4meters of them. Additionally, the mist is saturated in chakra, which makes it impossible for sensors outside the mist to sense who is within it, and those within it it to sense outside of it. This technique lasts a number of posts equal to the user's 1/2 Chakra Pool.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:39 pm

She twisted her hands, and brought them together again, surging chakra into her body and becoming acidic once again, encroaching and descending with wings upon Hisayo and Kayoko. Inside Yggdramasil, in the rooms filled with chiton mist, Maido silently swooped down behind Hisayo and tripped her, thrust Stabitha into Hisayo's back and slashing onto mirrored spot with Slashley. She kicked again, into the thigh incredibly hard, then into the shin using her own same leg, then retreated into the mist and performed the exact same maneuver on Kayoko, then reappeared back by Hisayo and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her upwards from the ground. Holding her above the ground in front of her, Hisayo saw for the first time that Maido was wearing her headhunter mask and she swallowed immediately. She had never actually fought Maido specifically within the chiton mist, and had never realized just how dangerous fighting within the mist was.

She was thankful Maido was not a proper hunter, truly, and had been specifically assigned to instead be a torturer. She had the thought, and Maido stabbed her in the neck with Stabitha, before releasing her hold on her hair and grabbing Slashley again, slashing Hisayo's face on the left cheek before disappearing in the mist again. Hisayo cursed under her breath but began healing anyway, then channeled chakra and opened her senses too, shifting about in the mist and fidgeting. Suddenly, a violent mist hit her and knocked her downwards, she had no idea it had been coming. She slammed into the wooden floor of Yggdramasil hard, but got back up immediately, swinging her legs and hips around and kicking the vicinity in case Maido was coming.

She summoned Kayoko, performing hand seals and reaching out into the air and causing her cousin to blink nearby willingly in a poof of smoke. She transformed into a sword immediately, but Maido appeared in between Kayoko and Hisayo in the mists and grabbed Kayoko by the heart, and forcefully changed Kayoko's transformation into that of a much, much larger and longer claymore. Turning Kayoko's core into a handle, she melted the rest of Kayoko's body with acid and carved ornate markings into the stone sword, and dyed the entire length of Kayoko's blade black, golden, and purple, then Kayoko ignited herself with katon and Maido swung the blade once, cutting the entirety of Yggdramasil in half and splitting it in two, causing much of the mist to disperse and the sunlight to gleam in finally.

Yggdramasil began to grow, channeling chakra and repairing the damage it had sustained as Hisayo caught the Kayoko blade with her two bare hands, channeling chakra into to the both of them and encasing her hands with katon flame. Maido recoiled and twisted, swinging around and slashing Hisayo's hands before violently swinging Kayoko back around in a full circular series of slashes, three in a row from both sides as Maido lost no momentum, sending six total blasts of Katon along the way as she did. Hisayo and Kayoko recoiled, not wanting to harm each other, and Maido used it to her advantage, swinging Kayoko the sword violently and haphazardly around the arena, carving the arena to her liking in between attacking Hisayo and keeping her on her toes. They moved about the battlefield a lot, dodging about slashes and thrusts and twists and turns. She turned invisible again and then swept Hisayo off her feet slowly, then slashed downwards into the ground with a mimiced Shinden Style maneuver she had witnessed many times.

Yggdramasil's roots shot out, tethering the ground and creating a wooden and stone block in the middle of the chaos, disrupting the flow of battle just as Maido had intended and causing everyone to move out of the way immediately.

Great Tree: Arena Fashion
C-Ranked Doton Mokuton Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra, Yggdramasil will create an amount of mokuton up to 10 meters by 10 meters by 10 meters in a block, then widdle it away as it sees fit down to a more appropriate shape over the course of the post it casts this jutsu. The block may be created at a large size by utilizing a higher control stat, and be placed further away from Yggdramasil on cast utilizing the same method. Once created in this manner, whatever structure was created will last indefinitely, being infused with appropriate amounts of doton and mokuton chakra to harden and last for all time.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:16 am

Forming her hands together, Maido forged the elements, bringing about praxic fire that was dark blue and purple, with visible golden metallic flakes inside of it that sucked out the light. She gathered it around Hisayo and separated her immediately from Kayoko, breaking off Kayoko's arm, whom responded by turning into a sword to repair the damage anyway and flourishing with katon and doton igniting and spewing stones. She hissed, a vipers form flowing out of the fire and taking on a head with teeth and eyes, allowing her to see and talk and hiss and spew fire from the blade which now floated of its own accord. She swung at Maido, whom ducked and swatted, summoning Stabitha and Slashley immediately. She aided Hisayo, forging her new body with a tandem of Kakujutsu mixed into her chakra, engulfing Hisayo's form.

Light purple chakra encircled Maido, encompassing her very being and extending outwards into Hisayo and Kayoko, tethering the three of them together. Maido performed handseals whilst Hisayo and Kayoko channeled, and together the three of them brought an idea into fruition. Kayoko, as a sword, spiralled through the air, and pierced through Kayoko's heart, transforming it into stone. Hisayo gasped, dying for a moment. Her heart stopped beating, and Maido placed it in temporary stasis with a potent mixture of Kakujutsu, Iiijutsu, and Fuuinjutsu. For a brief moment, she relived her life, before finding her senses returned to her, but her heart made of stone. She willed the elements to come to her, and began spewing forth Katon blindly. Fueled by the flames of rage, she lashed out, causing a wrathful fiery face to form out of her core, and a body of stone and katon to descend upon the battlefield. She refined it, and quenched the flames and doton with a new element, smoldering them out and stifling them with an element of her own. She drew on the octopus fire, the dark blue and purple flames which writhed and wriggled and grew squirmier with every moment. Dark fire shot out from her stone core, her heart, and embellished a body. The flames became opaque, thickened, lost some heat, and grew more colorful in appearance. Over the next few moments, Hisayo reforged her body. She grew a set of arms first, made of dark flames, darting about to help create legs and digits and clothing and self.

Hisayo flexed and stretched out, not entirely sure what she was to do next. Maido immediately swung Kayoko through her, cleaving her body in half. "Again." Maido said, and Hisayo obeyed. She began regenerating, willing her chakra and the elements to come into fruition and channeling chakra vibrantly throughout her body and into the area. The flames squirmed, writhed, wriggled, and wretched, and wrought out into Hisayo's missing body and pieced itself back together from the nothingness. Her flames began to spread throughout the forest, burning the grass and flowers in the nearby area and beginning to spread quickly. "Again." Maido said, removing Hisayo's left and right limbs.

She began to channel chakra, reconstituting her body of flames by growing new limbs out of the dark octopus fire.

Octopus Flame Arm Growth
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra, the user will grow a new pair of arms from a source of existing Katon or Octopus Flame within 10 meters of themself, or their own core or body. When created out of the users core or body, they function as regular limbs owned by the caster's regular body and last indefinitely. However, when cast out of something else, they last for up to 5 posts and will immediately grow to 10 meters in length at up to [control] strength and speed, capable of being completely controlled by the caster as though they were their regular limbs. When the limbs produced by this technique do not come from the casters core or body, the caster cannot manipulate the limbs and perform other chakra-based jutsu at the same time.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”