[Open Training] Prelude to Thunderdome

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:29 pm

She exited her study silently and put on her Head Hunter Mask, heading to the large forest that had been marked off for training purposes. She perched on a tree at the top of a waterfall, her red cloak shrouding her appearance in the red leaves quite decently as she awaited for her associate Chiaki to arrive. An idea had formed and comed to fruition, somehow, and it was time to test the paces and do what was what with some thoughts and ideas the two had brewed together. Still, Maido summoned for Hisayo, Kayoko, and Substiwolf, and they obeyed the call quite willingly. Maido channeled chakra and snapped her fingers, materializing the three of them before her as they formed out of pools of blood that spat out of the ground around her before Chiaki when she arrived whilst Maido sat in the tree still. "Hello again." Spoke Hisayo softly, grabbing Kayoko's hand as Kayoko began to transform into a large claymore. Made of stone, doton, and igniting into flames of katon immediately, Hisayo's hand found Kayoko's heart in the shape of a sword handle and grasped, pulling the stone blade Kayoko from her human form as the body was shed. Maido's hand reached out and formed hand seals with one hand and channeled, then yanked Kayoko's body into the air, husking her original corpse away from the newly fashioned blade.

She clenched her first, and brought it to her chest, willing Kayoko's previous body towards herself in the trees, and laid it about the branches nicely before Maido herself turned invisible and descended into the training grounds. She landed on some rocks in the water, not far from the waterfalls edge and eyeing Chiaki from afar. Maido channeled chakra, pure, raw, ninjutsu chakra, and sent a flurry of it outwards around herself, causing the water around her to go flying outwards several meters immediately and revealing her presence through the invisibility for just a brief moment before she was unseen again. She took a step and landed in front of Chiaki, travelling a great distance in just a moment as the ninpou propelled her forwards like a cannon, her bare hand grabbed Chiaki's neck as she whizzed by, attempting to lariat her into the ground. Hisayo and Kayoko watched, and Substiwolf circled around for a better vantage point, sniffing at the air hear and there and keeping a most watchful eye from afar.

Cannon Shot Step
B-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Channeling Chakra, the user will pivot their hips and take a step, causing a loud bang of chakra to pop out of their feet and palms, propelling them up to 30 meters (or extended with use of high control) away immediately and then doing the same at the end of the post, causing a concussive blast of ninpou chakra to expel, striking anything in its vicinity with up to [control] strength and speed.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Post by Kanade » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm

Chiaki was wearing her white mask and gi and was waiting for Maido because, well, she had no idea when Maido had said to show up. It could be time, or past time, or she could be early. Chiaki really had no idea whether or not she was going to be late or early or on time, and that was… rather awkward to say the least. The least that a pupil could do was be on time, or early for a lesson. She sighed and looked at the field that was the place where her lesson would inevitably come. Though in what form yet? Yet to be seen. She toyed around with the idea that she might be off the hook today, for a lesson, but then a surge of chakra almost knocked her over as it disturbed the water. Maido was here. Great, it was going to be a ‘hard’ lesson now. She was still not accustomed to Maido’s chaotic presence, nor her chaotic personality, but a ‘hard lesson’ was where Chiaki inevitably got beat up so that she could learn the lesson through experience.

What a drag.

She folded her hands in a couple of seals and her lightning armor leapt up just before she was driven hard into the ground, causing her to wheeze and strain from the chokehold that her mistress had on her. She had seen her take on Kayoko and Hisayo and teach them hard lessons too, why should she be any different. Damn it hurt though. She wove another set of hand seals and a metal shield leapt from the ground and up her arm as she stood up, brushing off the loose dirt and wringing her neck with her own hand. “Ouch.” She protested, massaging the bruise that she knew would be there without treatment as her voice was more hoarse than before from the rude use.

“You know, if I didn’t have my lightning armor up, that could have very well knocked me out, is that the lesson-cha?” She looked at where she had landed, noting that the ground was very well disturbed now. “How’s your arm by the by?” She didn’t want to admit it, but the blow that threw her shield off was rather unexpected, and Chiaki’s own strength wasn’t any match for Maido’s so she let herself be tossed to the ground to avoid being made into a headless Chiaki-chan. Frowning and looking at the shield on her arm, reminiscent of a medieval round shield, she wove another set of hand seals and her lightning armor came to her once again. The shield was repairing her throat, and the discomfiture there, but it needed time to work its magic.

-------------
New jutsu used: (450/400 training)
~Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Megallium shield:
The user claps their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium springs from the ground in a shield (either kite, tower, or buckler) that attaches to the users arm with straps made of Megallium. This shield has [control] strength, and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:58 am

The Eldest of the Muramasa paused, examining the jutsu as it was formed before her very eyes. Her sensory penetrated through Chiaki's soul, and as the chakra was formed, it was everything short of looking through her with the Byakugan. She watched the technique, and began to understand its basic elemental components. She looked at the chakra was it surged through her body, and analyzed the hand seals as they formed. "That's interesting, what does it do?" She said after a moment as she watched tha chakra form from afar. Hisayo and Kayoko watched from a ways away, summoning substiwolf into the fray. Maido darted about, then began to channel chakra, looked at Chiaki, and formed a square with her hands, erecting a barrier around her hands. "Hm, no, but you should always protect yourself." She said after a moment and chuckled.

She took a step, then separated her hands, causing the barrier to split into two. It was light blue, perfect rectangular prisms made of ninpou chakra that encompassed and shrouded her hands. She brought her elbows up, then slammed her hands together, shooting off two small projectiles of rectangular prisms. One flew towards Chiaki, one flew towards her shield. They moved in a spiral pattern at first, seemingly orbiting around each other through the air before splitting off and seeking their targets separately. Maido clenched her firsts, and willed the prisms to move faster, increasing her control over them expertly. They soared through the air and spiralled around, shifting outwards in wide sweeping curves before homing back in on Chiaki and the shield as two separate units.

Hisayo and Kayoko watched, with much amusement, for Maido was surely not known for utilizing ninpou often, and especially not in such a manner. No, the elements were normally Maido's game, so this display of something new and different was thrilling in a way. "Interesting." Said Hisayo after some observation of the technique, wondering whether or not Maido would eventually land the prisms on the shield and Chiaki, or if Chiaki would escape whilst Maido chased her and continued to try the technique anyway. Maido channeled, sending out two more, then two more, then two more, and continued trying to send out prisms with which to hit Chiaki for quite some time, but quite often, most often actually intentionally missing, and merely dropping small, makeshift-sized barriers here and there to get in her way, and obscure vision of Maido herself. Finally, getting a handle on the technique, Maido channeled chakra and shot off a barrier at some stones directly in front of Chiaki, causing a Barrier to form directly in front of her that was easily 10 meters wide and tall, but the thickness of which would likely be hard to judge from up close. It was, however, not that thick, about the same as the privacy screens in Maido's changing rooms.

Rectangular Prism Jizzm Dance
B-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Channeling chakra, two rectangular prisms will encompass the users hands, flying off up to 10 meters away with every strike or swing for the next 5 posts with up to [control] strength and speed, smacking anything the prisms touch and expanding immediately outwards into an up to 10 meter by 10 meter by 10 meter barrier around whatever was struck, erecting around them and intersecting with other barriers from the caster to merge with their walls. This jutsu will provide two projectiles that can expand in this way every post for its duration.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Post by Kanade » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:20 am

Chiaki smirked as she held up her shield and shrugged, “This little thing helps to keep the wounds from being rather too annoying to fight. More often than not it seems like I have been in situations where I have needed to be healed myself and not had the chance to do so-cha.” The shield glinted in the sunlight, catching the rays and cascading around in a dazzling display. She shrugged when she was told the negative and wondered what the lesson was going to be, rather than just that she should defend herself it seemed to be a deeper lesson today. She flexed her hands and nodded, at least the jutsu was working as intended and the shield moved with her arm and didn’t hamper her hand seals. Rather a useless jutsu if it did. She was pleased that it wasn’t going to get in the way and decided that since it did its job, it might as well do its job again and shield her from the prism jizzm jutsu.

Chiaki felt the last of her wounds close as the prism shattered on her shield, but shattered itself as well. Chiaki didn’t notice as she knew that the lightning barrier wouldn’t hold up to the hit from the prism. She wove another set of hand seals and a megallium beam erected itself from the ground and took the hit from the prism, before dissipating. Chiaki wove hand seals as fast as she could, each time she touched the ground another pillar came up, and each time it was bent and broken and Chiaki would have to move. Then, Chiaki finally got the timing down and dodged both, Maido was close enough and she could see her. Chiaki channeled for what seemed like the dozenth time and a megallium beam would erupt right underneath Maido, hopefully knocking that jutsu out of her concentration and making it so that Chiaki could try another jutsu or maybe two. She sighed and clapped her hands together and pressed the open palm against her chest. One of the ruined beams which was now inert flew towards her chest and made a makeshift breastplate, welding itself together with chakra and fanning out in plates to accomplish what she would have had to spend hours on.

Chiaki wondered whether or not she would be able to erect walls like the ones that were up at the moment that were surrounding her and noticed that she was getting boxed in, almost literally. She sighed and put her head in her hands. She had to think, she had to react faster than Maido was throwing things at her, and she couldn’t just stay on the defensive forever. She was used to having a companion, someone to fight with her, but instead she found herself almost completely at the mercy of Maido’s attacks. Sure, she didn’t seem to be draining as fast as Maido was with her jutsu, but she wasn’t going to be able to keep up for much longer, and she couldn’t rely on anything but her jutsu because Maido was stronger, faster, more durable, and a hell of a lot more scary than she was. She wanted to ask for a break, but then again, she wouldn’t get a break if this was a real fight. She wouldn’t have received a break if it were the fight for the greaves either. She ground her teeth and sighed, “Fine be that way-cha.” She said under her breath and wove another set of hand seals, creating yet another shield on her left arm and holding it between her and Maido, keeping her eyes over the shield and locked onto her target.

=========
{ooc}
Jutsu trained with 600 words per the July training: -100 words for training :) woo!

New Jutsu:
~D ranked Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Megallium breastplate:
The user claps their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium springs from the ground or from Megallium in the area and forms in a breastplate that attaches to the users chest with straps made of Megallium. This breastplate has [control] strength, and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
~ D rankedIryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Megallium pillar:
The user weaves their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium springs from the ground up to [controlx2] meters out in a pillar which shoots up to 10 meters tall, 1 meter by 1 meter in thickness. This pillar has [control] strength, forms at [control] speed, and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).

Jutsu used:
~D ranked Iryo-Tetsu Jutsu - Megallium shield:
The user claps their hands together to create a specific set of hand seals and then Megallium springs from the ground in a shield (either kite, tower, or buckler) that attaches to the users arm with straps made of Megallium. This shield has [control] strength, and lasts for [control/5] posts before it becomes the inert metal Megallium (60% cobalt, 20% chromium, 5% molybdenum, 5% gold).
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Return to “Other Countries”