Banner Fall Water Down

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Banner Fall Water Down

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:28 pm

Irate and troubled, Maido rose from the water. Her body was soaked, drenched, and the fire in her eyes burned with an intensity that Hisayo and Kayoko recognized as what could only be pure unbridled rage. She screamed, a deafening, horrible scream that was loud enough it physically hurt Hisayo and Kayoko's ears. Maido launched herself from the water, plumes of acid mist shooting out from her feet as she brandished a polearm of acid she produced in her hands. She swung the blade at Hisayo violently, pivoting her hips and twisting as she brought the blade-end back around for another strike attempt. Hisayo stepped back, swinging Kayoko into the polearm with all of her might. "Shit!" she exclaimed loudly, not having been prepared for Maido's sudden attack from the water. "What the hell?!" She had said, though Maido ignored it.

Kayoko channeled chakra and set herself on fire to be brandished and utilized by Hisayo. Hisayo swung her again, carving Kayoko's flaming claymore form through the air to meet Maido's second strike and wincing from the weight of the recoil. Maido stepped forward, planting her leg in between Hisayo's and immediately sweeping her off of her feet as the polearm pierced the space between her arm and torso. One hand released the halberd and wrenched Kayoko out of Hisayo's hands forcefully before bringing Kayoko crashing downwards into the ground, narrowly missing cleaving Hisayo in half only due to the fact that Hisayo immediately rolled to the side. "You are useless without your cousin." Maido said to her, spitting at the ground next to Hisayo and swinging Kayoko at her again, causing her to again roll away from Maido hastily as she attempted to recover and regain her footing. Kayoko responded to being stolen by extending the flames down into her handle, burning Maido's hand in an attempt to force her to release her, but, Maido, having become quite accustomed to the burning sensation of acid, entirely ignored the flames that Kayoko lashed at her.

So, Kayoko stepped it up a notch, she channeled, and then ignited Maido's entire body, extending the flames from the sword down the handle, and up Maido's arm, then spreading to the rest of her. "God damnit Kayoko." Screamed Maido, whom increased the force of her grip on the handle which was made of Kayoko's heart. Kayoko audibly wheezed and coughed, and Maido channeled chakra for a moment before her hands turned into acid and Kayoko began to scream in pain, the acid beginning to seep into her core slowly. With her other hand, Maido released her polearm and swiped straight through the side of Kayoko's bladed form, breaking the blade cleanly so that it was not but perhaps a foot in length. The rest of the blade fell to the ground and Kayoko's flames went out.

The broken blade of Kayoko suddenly found itself lodged into Hisayo's chest, as Maido suddenly darted forwards when Hisayo rose to her feet and slammed the broken edge into her quite forcefully before twisting it and slashing outwards towards Hisayo's arm. She pivoted and took another step, kicking in Hisayo's knee in the process and causing her to collapse to the ground, only for Maido's off-hand to slap her in the face with acid, then follow up with an elbow to the temple, knocking the girl to the ground immediately. Maido panted heavily, having overexerted herself quite a lot in such a short time with her ambush. She had still yet to recover from recent events, and her capabilities were for more limited than she was used to. Still she persisted, and she stepped forwards again, kicking Hisayo in the side with enough force to cause her to fly several meters paces away from Maido and into the water. About the same time, Kayoko began channeling chakra and turned back into her human form, though, to her dismay, Maido immediately grabbed her by her hair and yanked her backwards and off of her feet, slamming her into the ground behind Maido before stomping on her chest and knocking her out immediately.

Maido sighed. Her younger cousins just weren't quite ready for what Shinjiro had suggested they do, but, they would be, one way or another. She hadn't expected to so easily get the drop on Hisayo. She thought, surely, that with Hisayo's expertise in Skitter Step she would at least have put up a better fight and really made Maido work for it to put her down. The blood witch walked several paces away from Kayoko and back into the water, reached down, and grabbed Hisayo by the shirt to lift her out of the water. "You'll live, don't worry....but your response time to my ambush left a lot to be desired." Maido said sourly, tsking at Hisayo, whom stared at Maido in disbelief. "Your training from here on out will be much more cruel than you have grown accustomed to, I have been far too lenient with you so far, but no more. After today, you will no longer be my student, you will be my prodigy. You will be molded into the finest and most horrendous killing machine that I can conceivably make you to be. And I will not be your only teacher any longer. There are great things in store for you, and I for one cannot wait to see how far you will soar above the rest of us." Maido said to her, then, with a channeling of light green chakra, began to heal Hisayo's wounds, beginning with the acidic affliction she had caused to her face.

934/900 Chakra pool
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Other Countries”