Surveying the Kingdom

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Surveying the Kingdom

Post by Sia » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:10 pm

Cros and Shuichi sat amongst the others in the basement of the Library. The others weren't too far long now, surely, and they converse amongst each other with smiles on their faces as the food was brought in and set by the large tables nearby. Cros stood first, rising from her place furthest from the fire. "I don't know...I still think it's a bad idea..." She said quietly as she stared at Shuichi. "You have no jurisdiction over her and from the sound of it Maido, now you never will." Cros said as she stared at the boy with the cat ears. "However, I cannot control her either, and if you were willing to be her teacher here and there...I don't know what you hope to gain from it other than just another person that could put you in your place."

"Yes, Cros, that is exactly what we envision." Shuichi said aloud to her as he too rose from his seat, meeting her gaze and not backing down. "I think we can do wonderful, horrible things for each other if we worked together, rather than, well, if we did not." His voice came out softly now as Maido whispered inside of his Mind. "Waterfall is all but ours unless a snake just happens to pop up and give us a bad time of it, but, we will deal with that when it comes." Shuichi said proudly. There was no way he would be stopped now, he had come too far, and Maido's encouragement in his ideals did nothing but spur him on further. He didn't break Cros' gaze, and she eventually shrugged and walked over to the food. "It's whatever then, do as you wish. Just don't break her."

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said slyly as his eyes narrowed and he licked his lips. "I might just make her fall in love with me and marry her, wouldn't that be a hoot?" He said. "You wouldn't dare." Cros spat back. "I might."

"Are you sure? You seem like you'd want a boyfriend too." Asked Maido of Shuichi.

"You may be right I guess." He picked up some food from the table and sat back down down. Roast beast, fried octopus, and a generous helping of rice and vegetables. "Interesting..."He said as he examined the food. "The octopus is quite good I remember." Maido's voice whispered to him.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Surveying the Kingdom

Post by Sia » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:16 pm

Shuichi gestured towards Hisayo and Kayoko a rude gesture that insulted the both of them immediately. Hisayo scowled and Kayoko spat. Even Maido didn't say things to them like that. The two of them, Hisayo and Kayoko readied their postures. Hisayo reached her hand out and Kayoko began to melt, changing her form into that of a sword made of doton. Id had a double-edged blade, two of them in parallel to each other and ran about a meter long. Her core became the handle and Kayoko became wielded by Hisayo, whom swung her immediately. She took a step forwards and Shuichi took a step backwards, bringing both of his hands up as he channeled chakra and his body broke apart into many pieces, his limb coming upwards to kick away at the flat side of the blade and immediately turning into shards as she stepped forwards and closed the gap, crouching down then raising his posture to his full height as he brought his chest against Hisayo's chest so close that they rubbed against each other and he bit her neck. Hisayo recoiled and slammed the handle of Kayoko into Shuichi's back, hard. He recoiled and released her neck, then began channeling chakra and delivered his elbow around her sword arm's elbow, attempting to wrap his hand and wrist up and around her upper arm as his body began to break apart into Kouton shards.

The Kouton shards flew out and Hisayo gasped for air. Smacked in the chest, repeatedly, shards of hard kouton had flown out and barraged her over and over and over until she was forced to let go and pushed backwards and away from Shuichi. Pummelled in the face, hands, chest, throat, chin, lips, and arms, it took her a moment to react to the sudden burst of Shuichi's body turning into kouton shards and flying directly into her. She was incredibly damaged, even though the technique itself did not have that much force, it didn't matter. There were just so many shards, so many pieces of armor that flew off of Shuichi and spiralled into Hisayo and Kayoko that they were forced to retreat out of the living metal swarm. Shuichi regathered his body back together and shifted across the room, eyeing the two of them. Then, his left arm began to melt, turning into a slurry of Kouton that shifted and contorted until a scythe's blade jutted out from his elbow. Another then materialized from the right, in a similar fashion as before but in a process that was notably much, much smoother. He bent his arms and the blades retracted outwards, extending to meet in line with his elbows and steering them about. He through a few practice punches into the air in sequence, then picked up speed, then picked up speed again and began alternating in elbow strikes and kicks. A few thrusts, and he continued to practice the pattern whilst Maido whispered inside of his ear. "Yes, perfect. Good form, I like that style, what do you call it?" Hisayo said to Shuichi out loud.

The jounin from Iwagakure stepped out from behind the bar, securing their hair and mask behind their face. Their hood went up to cover the cat ears of their hunter mask and they grabbed their knife in their off hand. Hisayo suddenly felt weak, and dropped to one knee. "Damnit." She said and felt ever so exhausted out of nowhere. What was this sensation? Had she been poisoned? Suddenly, Shuichi attacked, his body splitting apart into metal shards that flew across the room, half of it moving away from Hisayo and the other half turning into swords, knives, and shuriken and flying towards her. She struggled, but stood to her feet regardless and swung Kayoko into the largest of the weapons as she repositioned away from their intended trajectory. She wound the weapon backwards and swung it again, sending a particularly large knife off of the floor and into where she saw Shuichi's body reforming. And reforming it was, a gathering of more kouton it would seem began to brick outwards from his body, shifting outwards in trinagular shards that rifled out from the broken remnants of his metal frame. Shards of kouton scattered down, forming into fingertips that ended in large triangularly curved claws.

720/1000
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

Surveying the Kingdom

Post by Sia » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:32 am

For a long moment Hisayo stood there by Kayoko and they merely stared at their partner, Shuichi. Maido inside of him, Shuichi began by channeling chakra and walking slowly, eyeing the both of them as Hisayo pulled on Kayoko's Jacket. Kayoko channeled her chakra and began to melt her body and clothing, shifting her core handle around and sending it flying into Hisayo's outstretched hand it a great speed. Shuichi blinked, it had been way faster than he had anticipated. "Yes, I trained them well." Maido's voice said and giggled within Shuichi's ear. Shuichi shifted his body and sent shards of Iron towards Hisayo and Kayoko, and he stared at Hisayo and Kayoko the sword when Hisayo opened her senses and sidestepped it simply out of her way while maintaining momentum towards him. She laughed and danced about in a blur, shifting past the shards and batting at them and examining the wild red pustules that scattered the area. "Why this place, Maido?" Hisayo asked her after a moment of consideration.

Maido said nothing for a moment and Shuichi grinned as she giggled into his ear and his alone. "It seems like a good place to find some critters though I suppose." Shuichi said, for he had already seen several small to large sized crazy animals and insectoids since he had arrived. Or...space creatures perhaps. Reptiles. Underwater monstrosities, you name it, it was spicy here, or so Shuichi thought, and he did so quite like it. For a while, Shuichi considered the two of them as they struggled through the genjutsu their associate had made. They had become noticeably slower over time, and quickly fatigued, as though incredibly, horribly distracted. Much like himself, he supposed. Hisayo gripped Kayoko firmly in her sword arm and her knuckles whitened. Kayoko extended the length of her blade by a meter and flames spewed outwards from her body by a good meter, then grew another meter and then another as the blade length extended an additional meter as well. "Let me show you what Hisayo has been working on." Maido's voice said from Shuichi's body.

Hisayo took a step forwards while carving the air violently but very, very carefully marking the distance so that Shuichi would only be horribly injured or killed if he intentionally moved into it, but then stepped forwards and began to do it again slower and aimed for his arms in a broad cleaving motion that would surely cleaved his entire body in half. Shuichi and the masked head hunter that had cast the illusion leapt back out of the way, and mist began to surround the both of them, encroaching and spewing outwards from the head hunter as they turned invisible and their body turned into a plume of mist before Hisayo's very eyes. She wondered what part of it was an illusion, turning into a mist? Her exhaustion? She didn't know how bad it had gotten so far, but, the illusionist did. He gripped his sword in his off hand and whacked at a bush absentmindedly as everyone else stared at something else entirely that was supposedly him and he wondered if they would ever actually find him in the first place.

Quite drained, Hisayo struggled under the effects of the exhaustion genjutsu and suffered against the wild weight of her sword and began to understand what was happening to her. There was no way she was physically exhausted yet, it just wasn't feasible.

720+576 Willpower Hisayo
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”