Waterfall Country Underdark Two

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Waterfall Country Underdark Two

Post by Sia » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:49 pm

Shuichi strolled about listening to the critters and creatures all around. Hisayo and Kayoko strolled nearby and they conversed with Maido through him while he paid them no mind. It was time for training soon, no doubt. Shuichi wanted to test what he could do with iron. It wasn't all that new to him, but, with Maido's help he could push it further than he had ever thought before and Maido herself surely wanted to stretch it out and try it. The two of them condensed their chakra down into a fine point and willed it into a bit of kouton that manifested in their palms as they pushed away from the ground beneath them. Shuichi stared at Hisayo and Kayoko, whom nodded and took to their stances. Hisayo began to twitch visibly and Kayoko transformed into a rather sizeable doton blade. Hisayo swung Kayoko at Shuichi and he ducked, breaking his concentration on his jutsu and beginning to channel again as he fell backward and attempted once more to produce a bit of kouton in and equivalent size to the blade before him. Hisayo swung Kayoko again and but Maido and Shuichi moved out of the way, releasing a burst of Kouton outwards from their palms and causing Hisayo and Kayoko to recoil away.

Shuichi adjusted his posted and shifted forwards, sending forth a slur of iron chakra out of his body at Maido's suggestion. He formed his body back together again, staring at Hisayo and Kayoko. He admired their stance for a moment. His ears twitched and he listened around to the others. His tail moved as he took a step back and produced a likeness of Kayoko made of Kouton but seeping with acid. The likeness was far from perfect, it was a crude rudimentary form that he struggled to hold and burned him horribly to touch. He examined it and noted the type of damage it did to his hand as he held it. "That's not quite what I had expected, Maido." Shuichi said to her and extended his palm outwards then examined it again. She channeled chakra into the iron of his body once more and produced an inkling of it to flourish into iron. He looked forward to Hisayo and Kayoko, whom swung at him again and he produced a clone and moved out of the way, sidestepping as he slashed with his own sword made of Kouton that reeked of acid. He produced another one and swung again, then another and did it again. He ducked under Hisayo's next swing and grinned as he stepped next to her and brought his kouton blade up to her chest cheekishly. He brought forwards two axes of perfect symmetrical value. They were dark and light blue and when he spun them they doubled into double-ended chakrams of a sort. "That's more like it" He said finally and Maido rolled her eyes but watched never the less. He crouched underneath Hisayo and swung his hips around, placing his leg behind her and knocking her prone as the chakrams ignited, then exploded, knocking both of them a bit aways from it as he produced another blade of kouton out of his arm, meeting her swing of Kayoko against him. The cat-eared man did dart forwards with it but only to push Hisayo ever by accident and have to carefully position himself not to do something lewd and cursed under his breath. He produced another blade of kouton, this one too seaping with acid and yet having a more discernable shape, a cleaner form, a more precise edge and craftsmanship to it than before. He grasped its handle and swung it fiercely as Kayoko the claymore and Hisayo swung Kayoko back.

Shuichi paused and admired Kayoko's craftmanship for a bit. The claymore form she had taken, she had done it so many times it was second nature to her. The form was itself exquisite. It was regal, beautiful. Shuichi channeled chakra into his palms and thrust them forwards, causing a replication of Kayoko to form out of Kouton in his palms, a claymore of considerable size, yet reeking of Acid that splashed about wildly and singed Hisayo, Kayoko, and Shuichi alike. Substiwolf watched from afar as the lot of them danced about the training grounds and Shuichi summoned forth another blade, then another, then another, slashing towards Hisayo wildly with the kouton claymores as acid flung about the area, causing Hisayo and Kayoko to stay well on their toes.

541/????

C-Ranked Jutsu
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Other Countries”