Just a Funky Old Shack

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:02 am

Kirari had never particularly been a fan of glitter. Well, she was and wasn't. It was pretty to look at and came in a myriad of colors just as she did, but it tended to have this horribly invasive way of getting everywhere and anywhere. Indeed, the whole shack seemed to shimmy with glitter as her eyes fell upon it. She shook her head and continued along her journey. She raised her arms to the sky and sent out a plethora of moths, a multitude of which lit up with visibly glowing chakra in a spectrum of colors, lighting Kirari's way as she crept through the darker parts of the jungle and made her way towards the town. It had been a long journey, she'd departed by train with a few other shinobi and traveled the rest of the way on foot and they'd really had no trouble at all getting to the town. But Kirari was restless, giddy with anticipation of seeing Chiaki once again.

Her lover had abandoned her village, which put Kirari in quite a predicament herself. She hadn't woken up a few days ago with the intention of committing treason and yet here she was, defying everything the empire had ever asked of her...for a girl. A wonderful girl. Kirari smiled as she thought of Chiaki, shifting through tones of purple and pink as she walked through the canopy of trees and entered the town. She had it on good authority that Chiaki would be here, but where? Kirari sent out her moths and willed them to scout out the area. "Look for her butterflies, please, surely we can find some of those and pick up on a trail." Her moths fanned out from her body, continuing to glow in their spread of rainbow colors.

A few people in the town greeted Kirari as she arrived, mostly merchants trying to get her attention to buy something. Kirari's attention was focused on one person and one person only however.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Kanade » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:41 am

On her back, knees bent, feet flat against the ground the crimson haired shinobi formerly of the village hidden in the clouds looked up at the clouds and wondered at how lazy and fat they looked today. Surrounding her in her spot in the shade were hundreds of small butterflies, and it wasn’t a wonder for she didn’t even breathe, didn’t even need to breathe anymore. She just stared and wondered how she had come to be like this, to be here, to be free at last.

Chiaki slowly blinked as her vision had become blurry, one of the things that she had worked into her body was the need to blink every once in a while to keep the lenses in her megallium eyes clean. She lifted up a hand and the butterflies around her, Morphos, or an imitation of them, started to flit around her arm, and between her fingers in a small dance. Each one was something special to her, because each one reminded her of the rainbow girl that had stolen her heart.

Her chest started to ache and tears started to well up in her false silicone tear ducts. She had given herself the ability to cry, using her fuuinjutsu, and she sniffled as tears rolled down her cheeks at the heartache that she felt for having to have left Kirari. The butterflies flitted to her cheeks, mopping up her tears from her, which tickled. She wrinkled her nose as a rather large one, about the size of the last knuckle on her pinky decided to perch on her nose.

She wiggled her nose and wrinkled her face trying to get it off and then for the firs time in the past hour she breathed in so that she could blow it off her face. Sent with the breath that she exerted, it sailed high into the air, and apparently decided to go to the town that was nearby. She was technically within the town limits, but found the temple here soothing. She didn’t wear her shinto robes anymore, but had decided that it was a good day for a spring dress. Spaghetti straps held up a tight fitting top of the dress which, at her hips pleated into a lovely shade of yellow. The dress itself could be called orange, or yellow, or even pink, but Chiaki had picked it because it didn’t have a particular color, like she didn’t have a particular place to be today.

Her thoughts drifted past the hill and the butterflies and the clouds that circled up above once more to Kirari, she put a hand behind her head and lay there, with her eyes closed, wishing that the Kirari that she could see in her mind would come and find her.

The butterfly that had been blown off by Chiaki made its lazy way around the city before it picked up on something that was odd. It was the moths that Kirari had used. It flitted on the wind, hovering, trying to make sense of which moth it should guide to its master, and whether it should even do so in the first place, having been blown off of Chiaki's nose so rudely.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Sia

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:55 pm

A plethora of pleasantly purpleish pink moths made mozy their cozy way through the town. Dancing and prancing through the air the moths moved without a care and Kirari herself was worried she might have the wrong area. Why had Chiaki left anyway? Would Kirari stay away from the village? Would she go back? Would Chiaki come back? Kirari has as many questions as she'd had a few days ago and still had no answers. Her body surged with chakra momentarily as her attire and outfit shifted appearances, making herself much more subtle to gaze upon than her signature rainbow haze walking light show.

One of Kirari's moths began to alert, emitting a high-pitched screech that the rest of her moths began to mimic in a chain, all the way until the moths closest to her began to make the noise. Kirari paused and listened, it was lonely digging. She took a few paces forwards towards the screaming moths, which immediately became quiet as she drew nearer. The rest of the moths followed suit in synchronized silence as Kirari made her way towards the ones furthest from her original location. The moths had found something of particular interest, could it be Chiaki?

Kirari could only hope as she made her way through the town and then she finally saw it, a butterfly surrounded by moths. Kirari's attention snapped to it immediately and as though she had no will of her own her body moved towards the butterfly. She floated, or at least she felt like she floated but really she had simply walked towards the butterfly. "Is Chiaki here?" She had asked, though she wasn't really sure there was any point to asking a bug such a question. The butterfly began to flutter away and Kirari followed it excitedly.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kanade

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Kanade » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:56 am

The butterfly was twirling around in the air and deciding whether or not to actually take the moths to Chiaki, it was making for the right direction technically but didn’t really feel the need to make haste since Chiaki had sent it away on a cloud of air from her mouth. In fact, the butterfly felt downright haughty and rather went the roundabout way until another one of the butterflies interjected, and carried off a couple of moths in the direct direction. So much for getting back at Chiaki then.

The twin butterflies came back up over the hill, Chiaki all unawares and still on the hill, knees bent with her back against the grass just enjoying the sunlight, enjoying the sounds of the grass and the feel of butterflies and the sun on her skin. She didn’t really get out much, and she could change the apparent melanin on herself now that she was made of silicone, but still appeared as if she were herself, for who else would she be other than her?

She would be caught completely unawares by any shenanigans that happened to her, seeing as her butterflies didn’t alert to Kirari’s moths, being that they were very used to the pheromones of both the moths and moth-keeper. Therefore, Chiaki would be given no warning except that there was a very randy squirrel couple that was trying to do their randy business on the other side of the hill, which was no concern of Chiaki’s in the slightest.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Sia

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:03 pm

She moved silently through the town, extending chakra outwards from her pores and permeating the very air around her with pheromones. It leeched out and seeped and soaking into the air around her, leaking into the environment about her and tainting the colors of the plants and the stones as the rainbow-colored aura spread outwards in a fire. Kirari of the clouds continued her waltz, bringing in chakra from the area around her and surging it into her hands, willing it into life as it formed into solid lightning at the edge of her fingertips. Yellow chakra rifled through her hands, then rippled up her arms as her appearance changed slowly. Her skin turned black, as black as the darkest sky, whilst her hands remained a bright lightning yellow.

Her eyes and hair ceased to be distinguishable, instead a fiery aura took their place, two small embers for eyes and a flaming mass of aura for hair. The suiton that made up her body became black and complete opaque, not unlike ink or oil. It leaked and dripped, leaving behind a black tar looking substance as she walked towards Chiaki silently. She had left her all alone in Kumogakure and hadn't had much of a goodbye at all really. Was she mad? Yes, why wouldn't she be? How mad? It was hard to say. Lately it seemed as though Kirari's mood was more sporadic, and she wondered if it hadn't been a side effect of the moths.

She saw Chiaki now, sitting in the grass as Kirari's monstrous gooey form slithered across the hill towards her as silently as she could muster, slowly creeping up on her before suddenly pouncing on her with no warning, engulfing her in her suiton body as the dark black fluid that made up Kirari's body encircled around from every direction suddenly. "I got you now!" Kirari said in a voice that wasn't her own, mischievously. Then it washed away immediately. Her black heart turned pink, and red and flush and gooey. It burst with a joy she couldn't really describe with words but that permeated the moths beings in such a way that she had no choice but to feel it, she saw her and saw her face and everything went pink. All of Kirari shot pink from her hair to her toes and the moths fluttered out of her body, exiting immediately and finding a new home for themselves for the time being as a cycle of colors shot through Kirari's eyes, a kaleidoscope of stars for pupils that had a depth like the galaxies seen from the tallest towers.

Pink kirari flushed, still quite upset, but unable to contain her otherwise downright excitement and happy blissful giddiness. "Hello, love." She said slyly in a low tone that whispered into the winds. Her body formed back into a more rightful shape. "You could have said something before you...you know...peaced out... It took a lot of legwork to get here."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Kanade » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Chiaki saw black liquid all around her swirling, and it was a good thing that she couldn’t be suffocated now. She started to channel, started to think of Maido’s training. Whoever had summoned this was going to regret it and then something happened that she didn’t expect, something wonderful. Kirari appeared near her, the black monster was gone and Chiaki stopped channeling to put up her Raiton barrier in a flash.

She looked at Kirari as she flushed, looked shyly down and told her that she could have said something before packing up and ‘peacing out’. Tears started to stream down Chiaki’s synthetic face, feeling the very real feeling of relief, of joy, of unexpected love wash over her she tackled Kirari and kissed her deeply on the mouth unless stopped by one of the gods themselves.

“I thought that I had lost you, and I should have left a butterfly behind or something to guide you to me. You had talked about coming here, to the land of waterfalls to start a family and I thought that if anyone could find me here it would be you. The weeks rolled by and nothing from you, not a whisper on the winds, nor in all the butterfly’s eyes. I was going to invade Kumo just to get you back you know.” She nuzzled her nose against Kirari’s, “I have trained for it, and I was going to steal you away so that we could be together.” She took one of Kirari’s hands and kissed the palm tenderly, “I have missed every second that I’ve been away from you. I was hoping you would choose to follow me. We can start here, a real start, a new start.” Her eyes were still weeping, and she was smiling, “I love you so much Kirari, I have missed you every single moment.”

Not exactly the most eloquent way to start, but if Kirari would give her the chance, she would go over every detail of the festival, of Shinjiro coming, offering her freedom, their flight to the land of stars, and their settling in this land. She had sent her butterflies beyond the reach of her thoughts, of her prayers, trying to get them to find Kirari, and she had given up hope, had let it die, had hardened her heart to invade Kumo to steal Kirari away, but now she was here. She felt like she would never let the girl go, no matter what. Chiaki’s own pheromones, synthesized through the butterflies permeated the area, making it hazy with relief, joy, love, and tenderness.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:03 am

The pink chakra that made up Kirari's body hummed vibrantly and loudly enough to be hurred and was not unlike that of a pleased cat. The answer had been at the least satisfactory if even some details were left to be desired. "I suppose things could have been worse. You could have been executed ages ago so I suppose we're lucky either way."

She laughed after a moment and rolled in the grass. "Always lucky!" She said with a grin and rummaged around in her backpack, pulling out a snack. "Egg muffin?" It was huge. It was several times the size of her palm and incredibly fluffy, one might even say wuffy. She tossed it lightly in Chiaki's direction but then did everything short of tackle her immediately as her body flushed pink. Her hair cycled through a wild array of colors, shining through all the hues as it fell about on Chiaki's body before settling into dark purples, oranges, and reds. As they lay in the grass, Kirari stared at Chiaki's neck for a moment silently.

She didn't say anything, she just reached forward silently and bit her on the neck suddenly and didn't let go.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Kanade » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:22 pm

Things could have been a lot worse, she knew that. She could have been killed by Shinjiro, she could have been killed by Hayate, she could have been tailed from Kumogakure by someone other than Kirari, she could have been hunted BY Kirari. All of these thoughts swirled in her head and then she asked, "Since we've been so lucky, look around. This is where you said you would want to raise a child." She grinned as she said it and turned to Kirari, who was rolling in the grass.

She was tossed the muffin and started to eat it. She watched as Kirari got ready to spring on her and decided that she would enjoy being tackled, actually quite a lot and decided that she would not move out of the way of the Kirari wrecking ball. She found that she had to actually give Kirari quite a bit or else Kirari would have ended up mashing herself against Chiaki. She giggled as Kirari sat astride her and decided to take a munch of the muffin.

Kirari bent down and bit Chiaki on the neck, Chiaki sighed and patted the back of Kirari’s head as she didn’t let go and looked past her up to the clouds, “I don’t know what I would have done without you. Things have been a mess here, but at least I---we are free.” She amended nuzzling the biter.

“You do know that still hurts even though I’m made of rubber, right?” She grinned a bit, and wondered if it was because she had hurt Kirari. Wondered if she deserved it. A hundred thousand thoughts swirled in her head as the moths and butterflies swirled overhead and over them swirled the clouds, mixing tumult with tumult with tumult.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:20 am

Releasing her grip on Chiaki's neck, Kirari looked at where she had bitten her for a moment with a slight tilt of the head and narrowing of the eyes, before her face instead loomed directly over Chiaki's own and Kirari became flush with pink chakra as their eyes met. For a moment, Kirari simply rested her forehead against Chiaki's own, and closed her eyes, slowing her own breathing down tremendously until it was nonexistent. Her thoughts had been racing with wild ideas of what had happened, where Chiaki had gone, and what she would say when she saw her again, but finally she had seen her and she didn't really know what to say.

She was just glad she was here.

Her body purred and hummed with the resonance of chakra as colors swirled through her body in vibrant hues. She finally opened her eyes again. "Yeah...sorry, I'm sure it did..." She kissed Chiaki on the lips. "A baby huh? Here? In the Land of Stars? You're not afraid they'd get eaten by a giant lizard?" She chuckled to herself at her morbid joke. Chiaki made her feel warm, or at least, in a way. Her emotions were so sporadic, a side affect of her moth body, and the pheromones she took in from Chiaki and her butterflies was driving her crazy. Wild colors cycled through her body as she transitioned into a regal purple and gold, dark purple hair with some bright gold streaks.

"And how exactly do you propose we get a baby, hmm?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Kanade » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:01 pm

"You know, yes, that was what I was thinking, and I don't think that I'd be afraid with you here, of them being eaten by a Giant Lizard. They mostly stay in and around a crater. Other than that, just normal baby things to worry about, like corners and sharp objects." She nodded, looked around and chuckled, then leaned up and nuzzled Kirari's nose, "You know I was thinking about getting my body back, or perhaps seeing about whether or not we could make a baby who was... an e-body. You know that Shinjiro has a kiddo that is made out of poison with a core right?"

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Kirari, "The thought was that perhaps we could do something similar. The kid's grown up fast, and has learned much, she's also pretty powerful. She's a... dagger?" She shrugged, "Whatever that is, but seems to have made her way in the ninja world just fine." Sighing she looked out over the landscape and nodded, "Either here or in Iwagakure, where the kiddo could run and be free. Of course, if we were to make one organically, it'd have a 100% chance of being a girl, but maybe some chakra stuff could make a boy a possibility, if you wanted one." She darted a glance at Kirari, wondering if she was taking this in, or whether it was a pipe dream.

"There was no future for me in Kumogakure no Sato. At least that's what I think, what... what do you think? Did I make the biggest mistake of my life by coming here, to start a new life with you, to help people, and to not be chained under house arrest for the rest of my unnaturally long life?"
~~My characters~~

Sia

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:34 pm

For a long time Kirari simply listened to the soothing sounds of Chiaki's voice, the rhythmic way in which she caused Kirari to purr. They were at one with nature here, their enterourage of butterflies and moths mingled them into the environment nicely. This could be home, she supposed. Would she leave Kumogakure behind with Chiaki? Would she move to Iwagakure? She thought on it, but then her mind wondered and wandered and drifted away, snapping back to focus on Chiaki's lips. Oh, they were still moving? Whoops.

"I'm sorry what was that again?" She asked suddenly. She had never considered that the transformation could be reversed. Then again, why would she? Whe was perfectly content with her new body. Well....mostly. There were things she missed. Food used to taste a lot better for one. "What if our baby turns out to be some horrible bug mutant? I'm not exactly sure what happens with our....conditions."

It was an amusing thought, but one she pushed to the side. "Would you love our baby if it was a worm?" She said with a laugh and fell backwards into the grass. "I guess we could do that. Iwagakure though? I'd never imagined I'd be allowed to set foot there in a million years. What on earth would we go there for?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Kanade » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:47 pm

Chiaki kissed Kirari full on the lips, then drew her away by the back of the hair gently, resting her forehead against her lover's, "Alright, one more time. We could make a home for them here or in Iwagakure. I have connections both places, connections that could keep them safe."

She held Kirari to her close, her hips against Kirari's, pulling her upper body away she grinned, "As for whether I would love our baby, that is a silly question, I would love our baby no matter what. Given our unique anatomy, I am sure we could make him or her look almost as close to what we want as possible. Boy, girl, cat, dog, whatever." She closed her eyes and inhaled, the scents reaching her faux receptors in her nose, "But for them to be completely safe you are going to have to be stronger too." She raised an eyebrow at Kirari, "And we will probably need to teach them to befriend a swarm like what we have."
~~My characters~~

Sia

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:03 pm

She drew herself silent for a long time then, and meditated momentarily on Chiaki's words. Her expression changed, her body too, it writhed with colors for just a moment before it became nothing at all. The color left Kirari's body, it began with her head. It seeped down to her shoulders, then to her heart, then her navel, then down through her legs. She went from vibrant to transparent and translucent in a moment, calming herself entirely and contemplating, thinking, considering, carefully, very carefully what to say and what they should do.

She had to admit, in many ways Chiaki was the wiser of the two of them. She wasn't sure which of them was more impulsive though, a feat which she foresaw easily getting them into trouble as it had already done. She thought calmly for a while, and was silent. She let the emotions drain out of her and collected herself and her thoughts together with purpose and meaning. After some time, she returned to a few shades of purple and pink, with a gentle smile across her face. "Okay...Wherever you would like." She said finally. If it was good enough for Chiaki, it was good enough for her. Of the two of them, she was the smarter one, so she would trust her judgement on this matter.

"What do you say we uh...get somewhere a little more comfortable?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Kanade » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:53 pm

Chiaki nodded at the 'let's go somewhere a bit more comfortable. While the ground was comfortable enough, enough to lay and lounge on, she knew that there was something that she couldn't do in public. Show how much that she truly loved Kirari.

"We don't have to settle in Iwagakure, but it is a known enemy of Kumogakure no sato, and I know that we should be allying with at least a good village, if not one of the big five." She looked to Kirari, pleadingly. She had already turned her over to that thought, and she sighed, "They have knowledge of a set of jutsu that will help me keep you and the baby safe, I just want to keep you both safe.”

Chiaki leaned in to give Kirari a tender kiss on the neck, which ended in a little nip, “But I have to figure out this fuuinjutsu first. It will be the first of its kind, I believe, and should be useful in all sorts of situations.” Chiaki grinned, placing a hand into Kirari’s own as she stood and started to walk off toward the village that was nearby. “I am so glad that you managed to find me. I was… probably going to do something stupid if you hadn’t.”
~~My characters~~

Sia

Just a Funky Old Shack

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:30 pm

Somewhere a bit more comfortable she says? Kirari thought to herself and a wide grin emblazoned itself across her face immediately. She may be a little dense at times compared to her much more intelligent lover, but even she knew what that meant. "Hmmm okay!" She beamed happily and agreed with the sentiment of keeping themselves safe from the prying hunters of Kumogakure, as well as the Lightning Empire as a whole.

Kirari pretended she knew exactly what Chiaki was talking about, some new type of fuuinjutsu, some type of jutsu set that only Iwagakure knew of. She didn't know, but she nodded along. She figured she would learn it in due time. Her body flourished into a lovely shade of pink as they rose from the grass and Chiaki took her hand. It was cute, she hadn't held hands with someone really. It delighted her in every sense of the word and she happily allowed Chiaki to escort her somewhere more comfortable.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”