A new beginning?

Kaitos10

A new beginning?

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:51 pm

After the recent encounter in the land of stars city where they were currently staying. Nozomi was introduced to Chiaki. After Shinji left, Nozomi had started to follow Chiaki so she could train under her like Shinji suggested. She hoped she could become far stronger this way, hopefully enough to impress Shinji. At the very least it would be nice if he could acknowledge her strength.

They were currently staying at the inn in the same land of stars city. Nozomi was currently following Chiaki. Waiting for Chiaki to decide when or if they we’re leaving. Shinji had mentioned taking her to a certain place called the water fall outpost. But Nozomi wasn’t sure if Chiaki still had buisness in this country. So for now she was just following her around watching her until she finished what ever buisness she had and started moving to the location they would be training in.

Plus she was really looking forward to getting a new and improved version of her current sword. She hoped she could get it soon so she could begin practicing with it. Would be nice if it didn’t have to use her physical strength for it to work. After all her current combat style didn’t really involve physical brute force and was worried learning a new combat style could hinder her growth.

Last edited by Kaitos10 on Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

HotelBravo

A new beginning?

Post by HotelBravo » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:45 pm

Despite Shinji’s suggestions, Hanako didn’t take instruction from him - although it so happened that Chiaki seemed to agree with him. It was as though Chiaki was giving her the go ahead once again as Shinjiro was suggesting. Hanako briefly went to the room that she had procured and used the water tub there to tidy herself up. She returned fresh faced and without the kimono that had marked her childhood. She was wearing a grey gi tied with a rope and some slightly baggy pants. Her hip pouch and her leg holster stood out on her wardrobe but so too did the tattoos on her wrists. She pulled her hair back and tied it into a ponytail with a wire. Hanako returned to where she had left Chiaki and Nozomi. She looked at Nozomi over again.

”Shinjiro asked me to train with you. Is there something you would like to learn?”

The girl from the mist had been all but silent during their meeting with Shinjiro. A girl of few words, and in this place and time Hanako wasn’t feeling particularly talkative either. It was the quality of what she was about to do that gave her a sharpness unlike that which she experienced in her everyday life. It was something about being a shinobi that connected to Hanako’s mind. It felt right. Natural. There was something correct about it that made the pieces of her mind fall into place.

It wasn’t just the puzzles. The puzzles like Iijutsu and Fuuinjutsu were fun and they were curious and interesting to figure out - it was something on a deeper level. An intuitive level. The way to move one’s body is to throw kunai, to attack and defend. It all made sense, and the sum of it was here and now. Hanako gazed upon Nozomi with that same sharpness, measuring her edge.

”Are you afraid of death? I can tell you did something to your body. Your Chakra moves like Chiaki’s and Kiari’s, although the quality is much different. Could you tell me Why did you do that to yourself?”

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

A new beginning?

Post by Kanade » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:36 pm

Chiaki moved to the outskirts of town with little Hanako and little Nozomi, wondering how she got tasked with proctoring their spar. Still, it was better than letting the little dagger murder Hanako without a second thought. Damn Kirigakure and their brainwashing system. And damn the people of Kiri for thinking that it was normal.

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose as she was aware that Kumogakure was about the same as kiri, just a little less wanton murder in the streets and more murder on the battlefield. All of the five had their vices, and all of them wanted to use the ninja as weapons of mass destruction, to curb the others and make them kowtow to their wants and demands. This was what she was thinking of, the other two in tow behind her as they made their way out away from people. Ninja were like bombs, and needed to have room for their duels usually. There were even placed in the villages that were upkept by other ninja where they could destroy without regard for nature and the beauty that it had.

Chiaki was about as far from nature as she could get now, and it stung her when Hanako asked if Nozomi was afraid of death. Chiaki was, she suspected, since she had given her humanity up for the want to help others. She told herself time and again it was for others, to teach the next generation, and gain the power to protect them while not killing that she had become and E-body, but was it that or was it cowardice? She looked at her palms as a butterfly alighted on one of them and she smiled at it, "Did you get the stone to the location then?" She asked the insect, not the other two, letting them have their conversation.

"When you are both ready, I will take us to the place where you are to spar." She nodded to the butterfly, which flew off, gathering its comrades in symbols, practicing for something that she hoped would never come, the need to use them in battle, the need to use them to create seals and fuuinjutsu should she be incapacitated. Forever practicing, forever getting better, forever fearing death and someone stronger than her coming to hunt her for the hell of it, for the money and the glory and the power. Someone that couldn’t be subjected to the kind of restraints she could make.

jtusu learned: 413/400 words.Show
Charge Fuuinjutsu • Butterfly Seal
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their fingers or their butterflies they can transfer fuuinjutsu to their butterflies and use them as a conduit for touch, or use them to form seals. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Kaitos10

A new beginning?

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:37 pm

Nozomi would be following Hanako and Chiaki around after Shinjiro left and while Hanako was taking a bath and getting cleaned up she would be practicing her endurance and speed by sprinting laps around the area. Though she would stop before getting too sweaty after all no point getting exhausted now, plus there was also the fact that she was a little worried about getting to dirty from sweat while Hanako was getting clean. When Hanako came out fully Dressed she would notice the unique Fuinjutsu tattoo’s on her wrists before hearing her talk.

After listening she would say “I’m fine with anything except genjutsu as well as maybe hand to hand combat but that would depend on the style of hand to hand combat I guess. Anything else is fine as long as it makes me stronger and more powerful.”

After talking about the subject she would continue to look at Hanako for awhile and just wait to see when they would start or if there was anything else to discuss. Though soon she brought up something interesting and would say

“I was born like this I didn’t do anything to my body I always thought it was because I inherited my mothers clan abilities. Though that said I will admit I am a little worried about death. I mean what sane person doesn’t care if they would die? You would have to have no will to live to not fear death. But you brought up something interesting can you see my Chakra? What’s it look like?”

If Hanako could see Chakra she would see Nozomi’s Chakra would look like a undulating mix of different shades of purples, blues, greens,and blacks. It had a disturbing mix and flow as if it was death and disease incarnate.

297+223= 520
“jutsu trained”Show
*[Yoshin • Skinning the Corpse]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite(s): *[Yoshin • Prey's Anatomy].
Exceptional Yoshin practitioners move beyond the basic knowledge of the body and delve more deeply into the study of the body. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge of the precise location of all major and minor joints and tendons and all smaller nerve clusters on both their body and the opponent's body. This allows the practitioner to accurately target those areas even in the heat of combat.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

HotelBravo

A new beginning?

Post by HotelBravo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:10 pm

”Disappointing.” Hanako said out loud. It was plain that the answer Nozomi gave was not the one she was hoping to hear. The fact that this was something that Nozomi didn’t even choose for herself meant that Nozomi’s opinion couldn’t be used to weigh and judge. Hanako had wondered if she should perhaps do likewise. Should she turn herself into an amalgamation of element and chakra as Chiaki had? As Kiari had? What was the reason why they did this to themselves? Could they still feel? There were a lot of questions she had about the procedure that they had all shared in common - and Hanako was secretly scared of losing her sharpness. ”Then why would someone purposefully do that?.” She was saying aloud to herself. ”So you had no choice in the matter. But all clan techniques have an origin. Why would someone develop the amalgamation for their own family? Why do it at all I wonder.“

”I do not see it with my eyes. Chakra cannot be seen with the naked eye unless it is high in density or one uses a jutsu. In my case this is just the basic sensory technique. I feel your chakra moving like a pulse, but inconsistent with the human body. Which means either you are horribly mangled, or your components are not that of a regular human being.”

Hanako already knew which of the options she had provided was the truth. Still, this was the most the girl had said since their entire visit. Why was she so curious about the state of her own chakra? Maybe it was important, although Hanako couldn’t figure out why.

”Training you will be difficult for me. I don’t share an amalgamated body type, so I can’t say how you can improve. Simple exercises may not be suitable after all. My assessment is that to train you must do so via experience.” Hanako’s conclusion was slower than Chiaki’s. It seemed that Chiaki had known all along that the only method to really train the young Nozomi would be through sparring, and so Hanako turned and nodded at her.

”I am ready Chiaki sensei.” She answered and waited for chiaki to take the lead on the sparring location.

Kanade

A new beginning?

Post by Kanade » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:12 pm

Chiaki watched the two as they talked, and she led them out of the city, soon thereafter she turned some corners and came to a hidden glen. Chiaki pulled out a rock she had made an anchor for, far away and then picked up another rock. She took some nail polish and applied it to the rock, a pink circle, that way they could all get back to this village.

"Alright, you first then Nozomi." She touched the rock to Nozomi, and she disappeared, "And then you Hanako." She touched the forehead to the top of Hanako's head. "Here I go then."

She waited for a couple seconds and then channeled chakra into the stone, leaving the glen completely empty.

She looked around, finding that both Nozomi and Hanako had safely arrived she nodded, "Alright, I am going to make an arena for you both to spar, roughly 100 meters or so." Chiaki started to weave some hand seals, producing some shadow clones, who all took off in every different direction. They all took up positions and every single Chiaki looked at the scroll that they had taken from the library. While the library wasn’t a well known one, they still had scrolls, “Looks like we can make some modifications to this one.” Chiaki said to her clones who were gathered around her. They all nodded and formed the seals with her. The arena would be forty meters by forty meters in dimensions, and the walls would be 10 meters high. They all clapped their hands to the ground and walls sprang up, 10 meters by 10 meters by 2 meters, all with her strength to them.

She sighed, letting go of the shadow clones, she walked up the wall and sat down on it.

“Alright you two, the rules are simple, no killing one another, nothing that would permanently maim, and if one of you does manage to kill the other one, I’ll finish the winner off myself.” She looked at her nails, “Permanent injuries will be met in kind as well. This is a friendly spar, so don’t overdo it. If one of you yells ‘I give up’ the spar is over. Shinji told me that he wanted to see who was stronger between the two of you, so I don’t know whether or not to hold you to any other standards.” She tapped her lips with the tips of her fingers, “Maido wouldn’t and neither would Shinji, go nuts!” She folded her hands over her knees and waited.

Jutsu used/learnedShow
Doton • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 10 meters away from them at [Control] speed. The wall has [Control] strength and is 10x10x1 meters large.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Kaitos10

A new beginning?

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:34 pm

Seeing how Nozomi was of a similar mind set to Hanako she had a feeling she knew what she meant when she stated it was disappointing but she jut stayed quiet for now until Hanako asked her next question. Stating “the human body has countless weaknesses there are 9 spots I can stab you to kill you and that’s just off the top of my head I’m sure Chiaki sensei could think of more. With this body there’s really only one spot that you can stab to kill me. That alone gives me a big advantage over you since I have lots of more options to kill you if I wanted to.”

After that conversation was done and they moved on she would hear the answer to one of her questions and learned something interesting about how her Chakra was perceived. It was pretty interesting but she would save that for later.

When she heard Hanako assessment she would nod she figured there were ways but that said combat experience was always nice as well as something she couldn’t say no to. So she waited for Chiaki sensei and would reply “I’m ready also Chiaki sensei.” She would wait for her then would watch as he rock touched her and she was transported to some random place and would wait there patiently until Hanako arrived and then Chiaki.

She would then continue to wait as Chiaki made the arena and explained the rules. When everything was ready she would step into the ring then wait for Hanako to do so as well. Nozomi would immediately start hand signs to try and activate a jutsu. (Control 27) If she was able to complete the hand signs in time without interruption. A thick mist would spew from her mouth obscuring the area in Hanako direction it had a faint purple hue. Hanako would also be able to tell this jutsu was filled with Chakra.
“jutsu trained”Show

*[Yoshin • Sever the Tendon]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Dropping low to the ground and hooking their blade around the back of an opponent's ankle, the practitioner draws a heavy slash against the ankle's tendon, immediately causing a jolt of intense pain. The pain causes even the slightest step to send shocks of pain through the nerve. Aside from causing significant pain, this technique also imposes a persisting -3 Speed penalty on the opponent due to being unable to place weight upon the foot. This penalty can be lifted if the opponent receives medical attention.
322+120=420
“jutsu used”Show

ninjutsu rocking uneasy sea
C ranked ninjutsu
Duration 5 post
The user of this jutsu creates a plumb of smoke that they shoot out of their mouth the smoke envelops the target and if breathed in at all the target will start puking uncontrollably as well as having stomach pains as the target's stomach slowly eats away at itself. The pain the user feels is tied to control 1-12 control is a intense nausea
14-25 control is extreme nausea and the feeling you were stabbed in the gut as your stomach eats away at itself giving you a ulsor and feels like you haven’t eaten in a week.
27-38 you feel extreme pain as the lining in your stomach is starting to thin and gets thinner as jutsu progresses,
39-50 control your stomach completely consumes itself this causes sepsis to start to occur and can lead to death if not treated with lijutsu that has equal or higher control and can be stalled but not cured with 1-9 less control
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

HotelBravo

A new beginning?

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:53 pm

It seemed to Hanako that Chiaki had teleported them out of the glen to some other place. She intrinsically trusted Chiaki and didn’t complain. She watched in awe as Chiaki formed barriers made of stone and into a wall, soon an arena of sorts was built with the walls made by Chiaki and her clones. Hanako noted that while Chiaki was perfectly capable of making the walls on her own the clones had sped up the process. Clones seemed to be useful in that case to speed up the quantity of a jutsu in a given area, that is. Chiaki explained the rules which gave Hanako pause.

”But all of my techniques are made to kill maim and harm.” Then Hanako looked at Nozomi - whose body was similar to Chiaki’s - a pliable form that could reform and reshape as long as the core was not damage. ”Maybe that won’t be such an issue after all.” Hanako watched the quiet girl from Kiri prepare herself and stand in the Arena. She waited for Hanako.

”A human body may have "9 spots" to kill or countless, but it is more efficient in stamina. I do not need to waste chakra maintaining my form, and I only need to focus on one spot. The more important question, that you can’t answer because you’ve never been a human, is the question of sharpness. I’m sure you’re senses are well honed and trained but you can’t tell me what you lost to become what you are. How does it feel in comparison to being fully human? Are your senses dulled? Is your mind? Do you feel the blood and adrenaline through your veins during battle? Do your emotions still feel sharp, or have they dulled as your humanity has waned? Maybe you see that as a weakness, but that is important to me - and those are questions you will never be able to answer - not first hand at least.”

After having her say Hanako stood in the arena with Nozomi. The girl flashed through her hand seals, and of course Hanako would have to give the girl credit for her speed. They were in the center of a 40 meter by 40 meter arena, and Hanako had already begun to move intending to dodge and increase her distance at the same time by running to a wall perpendicular to herself. She didn’t turn back to look, b ut she could sense that Nozomi’s chakra had begun filling the air. At the rate - the speed, and the way it moved she knew that it was some type of gaseous jutsu. Nozomi had known of Hanako’s sensory technique, so this would not be a technique intended to merely blind. Then there would be a trick to this gas. Poison or perhaps was it Acidic? Either way she couldn’t let it touch her. She dropped an explosive tag behind her and detonated it to disperse the cloud that had been approaching her thus allowing her to reach the wall and run up its surface to the top. She could see now that it had a purple hue; and concluded poison.

Hanako began to run along the top of the wall, to present a moving target. Her hands formed their own seals as her chakra took on a magnetic quality. At the last seal she immediately reached for her wrists and unsealed four senbon needles in one hand and four shuriken in the other. She threw the Senbon needles with the precise aim that they were made for, and they flew towards Nozomi at 33 Strength and Speed. Hanako aimed for Nozomi’s elbows and knees, although she knew that it didn’t really matter considering what the girl was composed of. She could easily have aimed for the core, but this was supposed to be a friendly spar. The shurikens had been thrown in a fan motion, but the weaponry flew only out of her hands and immediately halted - rotating angrily in place as an unseen force held them in place. They were left behind as Hanako continued to run along the wall.

SpoilerShow
*Jikiton • Stasis Sling
D-Ranked Jikiton Jutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user will place their hands on a kunai, shuriken, senbon or some other metallic object of a similar size. After coating it in Jikiton chakra, the projectile will be able to hover in place for up to 3 posts. During this time the projectile is magnetized, and able to be fired in a single direction for 10m at up to [Control] speed and strength at the user's will. If it has not been used at the end of the 3rd post, it will fall to the ground.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Tracking]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After much training and study, the practitioner has learned how to read an opponent's movements and adjust their aim accordingly to compensate without penalty. This Discipline allows the practitioner to accurately hit moving targets, though sudden changes in the opponent's movements will still affect accuracy

Kaitos10

A new beginning?

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:23 pm

Would look on noticing how her poison cloud was disabled again. So would immediately start a new jutsu as she thought about what to do about her poison cloud being negated. Once again she had seen her opponent figure out a way around it. Yet again reminding her that she needed to find a way to get more options to deal with her opponents. Soon as the first jutsu finished she would be hit by the senbon. Which caused her to wince in pain. Then would activate another cloud jutsu (control 10) to hide her next move which she would use a jutsu to make a clone.

The clone would have the same amount of chakra as her and appear directly behind her making it seem like Nozomi doubled in width. The pair would then move opposite from each other until two seperate copies of Nozomi were outside the cloud. Moving to opposite ends in the process of doing more hand signs. Nozomi hoped this would either confuse her opponent or at least give her an opening to attack them.

She planned to see how Hanako would react, maybe she would use the floating Shuriken. Either way she wanted to activate both jutsu before they could figure out which one is the clone and eliminate it.
“jutsu used”Show

ninjutsu pink haze
D ranked ninjutsu
Duration 4 posts
The user breathes a plume of smoke that when making contact with the eyes it causes pink eye causing blurry vision. The eyes seem to swell and itch like crazy the pain and itchiness increases with control pain starts a dull throb at 1-12control
Then at 14-25 increases to a intense itch and feel like something is constantly tickling your eye ball along with migraine from the eyeball swelling causes near and farsighted vision making everything look blurry.
Then at 27-38 increases to an itch similar to poison sumac that can possibly drive you mad along with intense pain and blindness if not treated this could lead to permanent blindness
Finally at 39-50 control it causes extreme pain as the eyes literally start to rot away if not treated within two posts can lead to permanent blindness. can only be treated with lijutsu that has equal or higher control and can be stalled but not cured with 1-9 less control

Ninjutsu poison clone
C ranked ninjutsu
The user gathers his chakra and after performing the necessary hand seals is able to gather air in his lungs. While bringing it up through his esophagus he imbues it with poison that lines the esophagus through the mucus membrane. When it is finally dispelled from the mouth it takes the form of the user and acts as a bunshin clone. Since the clones are made of poison vapors they are not able to touch the physical world. But also can’t be touched by normal physical attacks making them harder to dispel then normal clones However, they are able to perform any C-rank jutsu known by the user that utilizes poison. When the clones disperse due to damage dealt or a particularly strong wind or sent away by the user they turn back into formless vapors
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

HotelBravo

A new beginning?

Post by HotelBravo » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:58 pm

Hanako continued to round the edge; her intention was to produce a moving target. The fog did well to hide the young Nozomi from Hanako’s sight, but Hanako’s level of Sesnory technique did not provide her much detail, and as Nozomi diverged her path from her clone’s it seemed to Hanako like a form of Mitosis. Which one was the real one? To Hanako, they were both valid threats and she did not consider that one or the other could be a clone as both chakras read like the true Nozomi. She would just have to prepare for attacks from multiple angles and make sure to present a target that was impossible to hit. She continued to run at her high speed along the top of the wall, and broke up her movements with rolling hops, sudden changes of pace as well as dipping beneath the other side of the wall to provide herself cover. She also proceeded to do acrobatics such as cartwheels and the like.

This was a technique that she had been practicing before but hadn’t the opportunity to really put it into practice until this moment. She would need to make sure that she didn’t present Nozomi with all the time needed for her to complete her own jutsu. Hanako pulled out two kunai with explosive tags attached and leapt into the air, twisting with her moment she tossed both kunai into the air - she did a handstand with one hand on the wall while her other hand activated the tags with a seal with a timer to match the travel time to reach Nozomi’s current position. Then with a swirl of her legs she hammered both kunai with the heel of her feet so that they sped towards their targets, that being at the walls closest to Nozomi and her clone, a kunai for each, despite the gap. One may think based on trajectory that she had missed her mark or perhaps the coverage of the fog would prevent Nozomi from seeing the projectiles coming towards both herself and her clone.

Regardless of which was the truth, the kunai where not misaimed, and the whistled through the air as they moved at 33 strength and speed - which was far enough beyond that of a normal human that the blades sliced through the air causing the rings on the kunai to whistle as they traveled. It would take next to an instant for both kunai to collide with the walls- but due in part to the angle of both this caused the weapons to bounce off the walls. The bounce caused the speed of both to slow just a tad. Which meant the timing would be just right.

Shortly after Hanako had thrown the kunai she had next to instantly withdrawn two shuriken in each hand and used this opportunity to cut off both Nozomi’s escape with this volley. Two shuriken spiraled towards her and her clone to cut off the escape. Jumping would be hit by a shuriken as one shuriken was aimed above her. ducking would result in a hit by a shuriken as she had thrown one shuriken low. Dodging to the left or right would result in being hit by the kunai with the explosive tag, which was timed to detonate once it reached where she was, meaning that if she did manage to dodge all the weapons, if she remained in place she would still have to deal with the explosives. All the while the shuriken she had thrown earlier continued to hum and spin in place angrily waiting for her command to be released from the magnetism that bound them. Hanako had hoped that Nozomi would give her an answer to her prior challenge, but had only been disappointed with silence.

That was fine. It seemed Nozomi was very similar to her. Despite waxing poetic almost about her need for validation as she tried to determine whether or not to follow in Chiaki’s footsteps and give up her flesh, she was all business on the inside. It wasn’t even about winning. It was just about doing what she was told.

690/630
JutsuShow
Training Event reduced training cost by 500: viewtopic.php?f=107&t=8344916

Code: Select all

Jutsu learned : *[b][color=blueviolet][Flawless Aim Style • Uncanny Shot][/color][/b]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After much training and study, the practitioner is able to launch projectiles from previously impossible positions. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to launch projectile attacks without any detriment to their aim regardless of the position of their body. This includes while contorting their body or making rapid adjustments such as dodging attacks or performing acrobatic maneuvers.
Jutsu Used:
*[Flawless Aim Style • Bouncing Shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner launches a projectile at a shallow angle, targeting the ground or a hard surface. The shallow angle of the shot causes the projectile to bounce off of the surface, moving at -1 Speed and striking with -1 Strength after the bounce. This technique can be used to launch an attack from an unexpected angle or to shoot around, over, or under obstacles.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Rapid Reload]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After years of training, the practitioner has learned how to quickly and accurately access their ranged weapon stores at all times in combat. This cuts the effective "reload" time by half, up to a maximum speed equal to the practitioner's Speed score. This also applies to returning unused projectiles to their storage containers or switching between types of projectile weaponry.

Kaitos10

A new beginning?

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:17 pm

Nozomi would continue to prepare her and the clone almost ready to use the jutsu as they leave the cloud. When suddenly they see her doing a hand stand and taking out explosive tagged Kunai. They quickly spring into action and the clone quickly fire’s off another cloud of fog at Hanako. (control 27 strength&speed) right before she kicks the Kunai at them, she hoped this would severely limit her options for defending this time. Since both her hands where occupied. Plus she was in a vulnerable position where her legs weren’t touching the wall since she was in a hand stand. Meaning she would have to some how put her feet back on the wall to begin moving again. Sure there were methods of moving from that spot but again the options were limited she figured.

Then as soon as the kunai with the explosive seals got sent towards her and her clone she would watch as the kunai wizzed past preparing to get hit but when nothing happens at first she thinks at first she missed but then watches as a second later it rebounds and the kunai hit her in the left arm she then quickly has the arm fall off immediately after and dives to the right to minimize the damage from the explosion.

Meanwhile the blindly fast kunai coming from the right hits the clone causing it to disappear. Leaving the kunai on the ground when it explodes. Nozomi then starts to channel a jutsu after being thrown by the force of the explosion. Combing a new jutsu she thought of with a jutsu she previously activated. She would bitw her tongue to cause some blood to come out then spit the blood into the air making it rain blood in a 15 meter around the spot where she sees Hanako.

300/300
“spoiler jutsu used”Show

ninjutsu painful expansion
D ranked ninjutsu
Duration 5 posts
The user can either direct the poison into bodily fluids such as sweat and saliva because of that this jutsu is best used in close quarters. It makes a random body part swell up painfully feeling like it’s about to pop and becomes more sensitive to pain. The effects increase depending on control. Starts at a 50% increase in pain at 1-12 control lasts
At 14-25 control increases to double the pain and body parts now begin to swell to a additional half its original size limiting range of movements
27-38 control increases pain to triple the amount normal body parts now swell rapidly and can reach double there size and heavily restricts movement of the body and movement feels like your pulling a muscle even breathing can feel like your being stabbed at this point.
39-50 control increases pain quadruple and causes body parts to one by one rapidly swell until the skin and muscles literally explode leaving only the skeleton. It starts with the arms after 2 posts first one arm goes then 1 post after that the left arm goes then next post the legs then 1 post later the torso resulting in death. can only been treated with lijutsu that has equal or higher control and can be stalled but not cured with 1-9 less control

ninjutsu burning hell
D ranked ninjutsu
Duration 4 posts
The user of this jutsu can emit a gas-like substance that on contact burns the skin. It is unaffected by the presence of water. The pain from the burning feeling is equal to control, if inhaled this also causes a fever as well as burns in the esophagus and stomach. The burns equal first degree burns at 1-12 control
At 14-25 equals second degree burns and if inhaled starts to eat away at your esophagus.
At 25-37 equals third degree burns and if enhaled gives a one hundred and 4 fever
At 39-50 4th-degree burns and if inhaled severe most likely lethal heavy burns or a one hundred and ten fever.

Jutsu learned and used below
Bloody sky tears
D ranked chiton ninjutsu
The user of this jutsu launches there blood into the air causing it to rain blood down in a 15 foot area this blood can later be used for other chiton jutsu.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A new beginning?

Post by Kanade » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:57 pm

Chiaki watched as the two sparred, waiting for a chance to intervene if anything should be too violent for a clash between genin. She had told them to go all out, and she could certainly reverse anything that they did to each other, but she was more worried about Hanako. She could stand to grow the most out of this interaction. Nozomi was a fierce opponent and had an answer for much of the kiri dagger's arsenal.

She watched, and waited.

"I have yet to see anything of your respective styles, it's like watching two pre-teens trying to kiss." She chuckled, laying down, but remaining ready, on the rock wall that she had erected. Perhaps the little bit of goading would light a fire under at least Hanako, and perhaps Nozomi as well. They did seem to be sizing each other up. It was a stark contrast to all the spars that she had been in thus-far.
~~My characters~~

HotelBravo

A new beginning?

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:32 am

The Nozomi twins had released clouds of gas while Hanako was in her handstand position. The gas weapon was hard to dodge, and Hanako didn’t have much of an answer for it - however, this was also one of the reasons she had taken to the wall. As the gas fast approached the girl let herself drop to the outside portion of the wall, sticking to the outside portion’s side and regaining her feet on there in a single movement, she continued her run along the edge as the gas rolled over the top of the wall. It was an interesting dynamic for Hanako. Thus far, all of Nozomi’s techniques had been wide-area attacks, which made them difficult to dodge and deal with. Hanako specialized in her shurikenjutsu which didn’t exactly have an easy way to deal with all the poisonous gas, and while Nozomi could stand to take hits from her, Hanako couldn’t allow herself to be inflicted by the poison from Nozomi. Despite Chiaki having told them to go all out, Hanako didn’t want to attack Nozomi’s core directly. It had little to do with fairness - Hanako might be able to heal from poison, but a kunai splitting a core in two, who knows what that would do to the poison girl that was said to be an ally. That being said, the matchup was really not in Hanako’s favor. From the safety of the other side of the wall, Hanako was able to gauge Nozomi’s position with her sensory technique. She triggered the kunai that she had left hovering in place earlier, allowing for an attack from behind that she hoped Nozomi wouldn’t be expecting - With so much going on it was often difficult to keep track of so many details and that is exactly what Hanako had counted on when she left those in place.

Against any other opponent she perhaps would have won already, but when you were fighting a cloud of poison - unconventional tactics would be required.

Nozomi had cast another technique, Hanako could sense the chakra dense and swell - forming into the air. Fortunately, she had begun running along the wall out of Nozomi’s sightline by the time this technique was created as a 15-meter diameter was no joke. Fortunately, the Radius was only half that, and as it was centered on her prior position, things worked out in her favor as the sound of the bloody jutsu round down on the rock walls like acid. Hanako didn’t spare a glance back, knowing very well that if this was the girl’s blood it would have been toxic.

Chiaki goaded them on, to which Hanako responded rather plainly, ” But I do not want to kiss her, she is full of poison. ” Hanako explained answered, not getting that Chiaki was making a metaphor rather than being literal. Hanako didn’t have any desire to kiss Nozomi even if Nozomi weren’t a living biohazard. She didn’t feel any of that familial love or piety that she had towards Granny, so it just didn’t make any sense. Hanako took a hand full of Senbon out and threw them in an arc using the *[Flawless Aim Style • Arcing Shot] technique to launch the senbon over the wall at Nozomi, so that Hanako didn’t have any need to leave cover and thanks to her *[Flawless Aim Style • Evasive Maneuvers] she did not need to slow down to do this either, as she now was well on her way to making to make a lap around the area.

511 / 500 (chuunin exam discount) +1 Endurance

Return to “Other Countries”