Training to get stronger

Kaitos10

Training to get stronger

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:04 pm

After the match with Hanako ended Nozomi would ask Chiaki to train her so she could get stronger, she hoped that Chiaki would have ideas on how to increase her speed even further even though she wasn’t exactly using a normal body. She did still have flesh though but her body was composed entirely of one big diseased biomass. A walking amoeba could possibly be a accurate term if amoeba’s also were one big container of disease.

Still though she would have to wait and see for now she left Chiaki a message that she wanted to train with her. But still had to wait for her to see and read the message that she left. So for now she would try training by herself she guessed she would try to use weighted training clothes to run around in. So after putting on the weights she needed she would then begin to run laps around the area trying to increase her time with each lap.

As she kept on going lap after lap she wondered if she was getting faster or not doing this. She also wondered when Chiaki would read her note and come over to her. It wasn’t like she was in a place that was hard to find after all. She was just outside the City so it shouldn’t be to difficult right? So as she waited she would continue to do regular exercise’s.

237/500
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Training to get stronger

Post by Kanade » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:09 pm

Chiaki looked around and figured that there were plenty of places to increase Nozomi’s speed here, but that she would have to train her the hard way, that being that she would probably have to attempt to hurt the young girl, or… rather the young e-body. She still had no idea what, exactly, she would have to do to get the girl’s speed up, but hey, at least they would have fun with it.

Or Chiaki would have fun with it at least.

She inhaled, her faux lungs breathed in the air about her, felt the moisture in the air which was soothing to her silicone skin. She had given herself pores, because it was necessary to avoid tears in the silicone as she moved about. Almost everything was human except that she… just wasn’t.

She toon a butterfly on one finger and nuzzled it with her nose, “Perhaps I should give her a taste of my pheromone jutsu, but that would be probably too much for a genin.” She mused, “Perhaps then I should shoot electricity at her? What is the antithesis of being a smoke made of poison, with arms and legs?” She shrugged, “I could toss antidotes at her, but I am sure that wouldn’t affect her in the slightest. She’s a walking breathing, talking bunch of chakra that just takes on a pathogenic substance when introduced to a host.”

She shrugged, “Raiton it is then.” She sent out her butterflies, they flew high into the air and covered the area with a ‘determination’ pheromone, carried on the winds so that it blanketed an area of 60 meters, her absolute limit at this point, and looked up. The determination pheromones rained down, and would probably catch the genin, already on Chiaki’s radar, unawares. She wondered, silently to herself, whether or not Nozomi could feel things with pheromones or not. An interesting experiment.

“Hello!” Chiaki raised a hand to greet Nozomi, “I saw you, just a little while ago and was wondering if the speed that you moved when you were sparring with Hanako was your top speed or if you were holding back just for the fight?” She continued to walk towards the girl as she sized her up. Decently well trained, she could probably hone her into a nice weapon for Shinjiro, while washing her hands of the consequences. “You said that you wanted to train your… speed?”

This time, the butterflies danced above them, sprinkling the pheromones of doubt, and unsettling about the area. It was subtle, but Chiaki could feel it. She wondered whether the girl Nozomi could as well. Her eyes scanned the girl, fascinated that she hadn’t been a human before taking on the abilities of an elemental body. All of the people that she had heard about had undergone a surgery, extracting ones essence, soul, or being and placing it in a core. That core could be anything, Chiaki’s was a butterfly, which was fitting, but being born with a core and just taking to an element. How fascinating.

“I also wanted to know about your abilities, wanted to know what you want out of the session, and what you expect from me.” She moved to take a stance, leaning against a tree, studying the girl still. “I would like to know, so that I know whether or not the training that I had thought up along the way would be effective, or whether we need to come up with something a bit more rigorous. By now, you should know that the extension of ourselves is limited by our control over our element. So I want to know how much we can train before it becomes futile.”
jutsu trained/usedShow
Butterfly Pheromones • Confidence
D-Rank butterfly pheromone jutsu
The butterflies that Chiaki controls release pheromones that travel at [synch] speed from their bodies, up to 15 meters from them. These pheromones have no physical substance, but travel around corners, in cracks, and fill the available space. If the subject(s) breathe these in, they feel a surge of confidence which is hard to shake. This attaches to the first thought that the person has, and validates it however they are able.

Butterfly Pheromones • Doubt
The butterflies that Chiaki controls release pheromones that travel at [synch] speed from their bodies, up to 15 meters from them. These pheromones have no physical substance, but travel around corners, in cracks, and fill the available space. If the subject(s) breathe these in, they feel a surge of doubt which is hard to shake. This attaches to the first thought that the person has, and validates it however they are able.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Kaitos10

Training to get stronger

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:21 pm

As she was running she would suddenly feel a strange sense of confidence, so she would start looking around to see a loan butterfly floating around. Making her think that Chiaki was watching her somehow. As she watched the butterfly and tried to continue her training. Thankfully she didn’t have to wait long as soon Chiaki came by to say hello herself.

Nozomi would reply casually saying “hello Chiaki sensei sadly yes that was my top speed, that is why I was hoping to get faster so I could avoid most of the problems I faced in the sparing match. Do you have something in mind that could help me?” She finally stopped running so that she could recover in case she needed more energy for the training Chiaki had in mind.

As she continued to think about the subject and wait for a bit for Chiaki to continue she would notice the small uncharacteristic feeling of doubt going on. She knew she had nothing to doubt currently and no reason to do so also. So she looked above at the butterfly again and said “Chiaki sensei is there a reason you want me to feel doubtful about something?”

She would then wait for a response to hear whether Chiaki had a reason for doing such a thing. Later on after that small conversation finished she would hear another question and reply “what ability do you want to know about? Also what I want is just for you to help me get faster and maybe help increase my endurance as well afterwards?” She would then wait to see what Chiaki had in mind for training.

512/500 training speed
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Training to get stronger

Post by Kanade » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:53 am

--

Chiaki nodded at the assessment that Nozomi made that it was her top speed. She couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed, and her butterflies emulated that pheromone for a split second before she stopped them. She forgot that if she didn’t put a damper to them they broadcasted her emotions all over the field. “I suppose that it would, but speed isn’t everything, there is technique as well that you probably need to understand before you can ‘avoid most of your problems.’ Running away isn’t always the answer. Most of the time it is.” She admitted, “But not always.”

She thought for a moment and looked at the girl’s frame. “So for us, the Elemental bodies, we have to learn how to control our element better to get stronger, faster, and be able to soak hits from fighting better. The fact that you’re not confident yet with your element means that your element is slow, and weak.” She tried to explain it how Maido did. “Now, my self-doubt usually manifests itself in the strength that I have. I am not confident in my strength, so therefore I am not strong.” She flexed a little to show what she meant. She wasn’t built to withstand hand-to-hand combat.

“You, on the other hand, could be if you find the confidence.” She nodded, “Through careful training and exercises with your element you could find your niche place in this world.” She thought carefully about what she said next, “No one is going to be good at everything always. You will always have something that you have to shore up for your defenses, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t shore them up. Through jutsu and training you can become quite formidable.” She laughed, “Not that I would want to be formidable, I just enjoy training others and watching the world as it grows, watching the people in it.”

She stopped with her monologue and nodded, “So what we’re going to do is we’re going to have an exercise where you’re going to try to touch me, and I am going to dodge your touch. Should be simple enough, but if you manage to touch me, by any means, I will treat us to lunch. Sound good?”

For now she brushed off the question about whether or not she wanted Nozomi to feel doubt. Of course she didn’t want the girl to feel that, but it came out because she was doubting herself. She had doubted that she was a good leader, a good teacher, and was given this little elemental body to train.
jutsu trainedShow

Butterfly Pheromones • Calm
The butterflies that Chiaki controls release pheromones that travel at [synch] speed from their bodies, up to 15 meters from them. These pheromones have no physical substance, but travel around corners, in cracks, and fill the available space. If the subject(s) breathe these in, they feel a surge of calm overtake their senses. This attaches to the first thought that the person has, and validates it however they are able.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Kaitos10

Training to get stronger

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:45 pm

Since Chiaki didn’t comment on the fact that she was broadcasting doubt to people after she was asked about it. Nozomi knew Chiaki didn’t want to talk about it but the question became then why? But Nozomi hoped that if it mattered and was about herself that Chiaki would tell her. For now she decided to let it go and focus on something else as she listened to what Chiaki was saying. It was a really interesting proposition, so replied “sounds good.” She then quickly did some hand seals and shot a strange fog with a purple hue between her and Chiaki. Trying to catch Chiaki off guard then would try to watch to see if the cloud hit her. If it didn’t she would proceed to try and rush towards her in the direction she was heading to.

Though she wondered if it was even possible to catch someone who could teleport like Chiaki under normal means? Nozomi currently had no idea how she would catch Chiaki. So figured she would try a bunch of various things, at the very least hopefully this would increase her speed. If it could at least do that then it would be worth it. Though she would have to take a wait and see approach she had to at least give this training a shot since Chiaki was a lot more experienced then her and there was a good chance she knew what she was doing.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Training to get stronger

Post by Kanade » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:02 pm

Chiaki was surprised by such a brazen attack from Nozomi, but then again, she was Shinjiro’s daughter, through and through. It made sense that she would have the impulse to attack first, ask questions later. She jumped back a couple meters out of the range of the jutsu, channeling chakra into her eyes to tighten time on her perceptions.

She looked at the fog, waiting for a disturbance in the clouds. Sure enough, Nozomi broke through, reaching for her. She planted her heel in the ground, shooting off at a ninety degree angle to her right. With her superior speed and perception skills she was going to be able to stay away from Nozomi easily. It wasn’t about whether or not she could catch Chiaki, but about building the reflexes for Nozomi to get faster.

Chiaki wasn’t a Taijutsu user, but it was good practice for her as well. As she skipped around, her skin started to grow a shimmering substance, spreading around small iridescent dust everywhere she stepped, she skipped in a zig-zag backwards, grinning at Nozomi. She wondered how the little e-body was going to handle this. To disperse them? To plough through them? To run around them?

Of course she wasn’t going to use teleportation, that was cheating. She would, however, keep moving faster and faster to increase Nozomi’s own speed. Right now she was only barely moving faster than the girl. The illusion of not making any progress and then seeing how fast you were moving was a drug that she had been addicted to when she was fighting Maido. She had been training her own speed at that time, and Maido increased her speed steadily, always keeping a bit ahead, and Chiaki had to see how much faster she was going by doing a sprint, later on, and seeing the actual gains.

She hoped that Nozomi would be amazed and pleased as Chiaki, herself, had been.

jutsu trained/usedShow

Uroko Style • Dazzling Retreat
C-Ranked Scale Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will run away from their attacker, spreading scales behind them. These scales will expand at a rate of ½ [control] to a maximum of 30 meters in diameter, creating a cone behind them for up to 3 posts, being able to be canceled at any time.
~~My characters~~

Return to “Other Countries”