Nice meal with sake

Kimura

Nice meal with sake

Post by Kimura » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 am

Kimura entered land of stars. hungry for some meat so he started to walk on pathway leading to close civilian village. he didn't have animal meat for long time. so he decided to have sushi with sake (Japanese rice wine*) with these thoughts he entered civilian village getting glances from few civilians since he is strange looking person .. he just ignored them and walked around village finding what he was looking for sushi bar he entered still getting strange looks from civilians he just sat down and waited for waiter to take his order he didn't wait long since owner was scared of him so he instantly send waiter to get his order .. Kimura looked at scared waiter and gave his creepy smirk scaring the poor waiter even more then he was before and then casually said " I would like to order Sashimi sushi plate I prefer to not wait" Waiter quickly nodded and went to kitchen telling them to make it top quality and give that man discount since he is scary and looks like psycho shinobi and maybe ready to kill. meanwhile in Kimura's mind 'for kami's sake give me my sake' and gave his low psycho chuckle at his word play. making poor civilians even more scared of him. few mins. later waiter gave Kimura sashimi sushi plate and sake and said in stuttering voice "it .. it's f-fo-for free t-t-too ke-keep g-g-good re-reputation w-w-with you s-s-sir" Kimura ignored stuttering and casually said "thanks" and pour himself cup of sake after he finished pouring himself cup of sake . he drank it and began to eat his sushi not bothering to hide his hunger for meat

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Nice meal with sake

Post by Sia » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:09 pm

He was out and about on the town, taking a leisurely stroll through the village. It had been quiet the last few weeks in the Land of Stars, Shuichi's little Kintsugi operation had been progressing quite smoothly. Still, there was always room for improvement, always room to grow, always room for more members. He sat idly in the sushi shop, his thoughts racing through his head as Maido whispered sweet horrible suggestions in his ear. "Be quiet for once, let me enjoy the peace." Shuichi had said to her, and she reluctantly agreed.

Shuichi watched as Kimura had entered the establishment and didn't recognize them. By now, he at least recognized most people in this particular part of the Land of Stars. He watched calmly as they ordered food, and then eventually he rose from his table, turning a few heads in the restaurant , Shuichi was well known here. He made the people feel safe, he and his organization had brought peace and prosperity to the Land of Stars. He strolled over slowly to where Kimura was sitting. "May I join you?" He asked calmly, and hailed the bartender for another round of drinks for the both of them.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kimura

Nice meal with sake

Post by Kimura » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:29 pm

finished bite of sushi and look at guy he didn't know. well to be honest with himself he don't know anyone in world . Kimura then said " of course you can join" after he finished said that he gave fake smile showing his sharp teeth. after seeing lot of people watch unknown guy he said "seems you are known here " after telling that he refilled his cup with sake and asked " could you tell me what did you did to become known in this place was it your power your acts or maybe your bloodlust.... and what is your name? not lot of people have guts to sit with me" after he stopped talking once again he let out lot of low crazy chuckles after few secs. he calmed down from his insanity display.after that he drank his sake and then he became silent only disturbing silence when eating sushi

Sia

Nice meal with sake

Post by Sia » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:39 am

The dark Shuichi sipped at his sake when It was presented to him and sat across from Kimura to silently listened to him for a bit. He ordered some sushi as well, a round of sweet potato rolls, something else that had squid in it, and then something with eel and sweet sauce in large abundance. He was in the mood for squid, though wasn't really entirely sure why. Just a feeling he had. He sipped at his sake and raised an eyebrow at Kimura as they asked what they did to become known here. "Hmmm." Said Shuichi, considering carefully his choice of words.

"My organization has brought peace to this town, we have gotten rid of a lot of the bandits and rogue missing ninja that have been causing trouble for the locals. We protect them from the occasional dinosaurs as well, and have founded a hospital to help the sick and injured." He drank some more of his sake. "My name is Nakazawa, Shuichi" Said his male voice, though the iris of his eyes turned red after that and a female voice spoke from within his body. "And I am Muramasa, Maido, and you are?" She asked him. Shuichi and Maido were served their food, and Shuichi delightfully ate some of it, then put a few pieces of each of his onto a plate and slid them across the table for Kimura to try.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kimura

Nice meal with sake

Post by Kimura » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:47 pm

Kimura get's in better position since he was sitting on his tail it was getting painful . after getting in better position his tail was chilling slightly above floor .. making people notice his tail people started to whisper something about crazy guys and demons Kimura heard that but ignored them .. after listening to newly introduced Nakazawa Shuichi. he didn't showed it but he was surprised inside after seeing change of eyes colour and change of voice and name.
after few secs. he then said "my name is Kimura ... i don't know my clan name or last name only think i know is my first name" after Kimura finished eating one piece of sushi he said " soo your organization ... is it looking for members?" then he gave one of his creepy smirk " I don't care about peace but if you are looking for someone who is willing to take assassination missions" psycho smirk pause "I'm willing to take any assassination mission .. you know I like to kill people but sometimes my killing instinct take's over and I struggle to not start genocide on any village" psycho chuckle remembering his genin days when he murders all those civilians in his mind 'ye good times .. that was fun' takes offered squid and sushi leaving sweet potato rolls alone since he only likes food with meat

Sia

Nice meal with sake

Post by Sia » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:58 pm

When Kimura's tail came out, Shuichi responded with his own tail doing the same. A fluffy wuffy one that was black, and somewhere between that of a wolf and a lion. It swisher, and Shuichi's eyes peered past Kimura's shoulders to give a deathly glare in someone else's direction, making eye contact with them in a manner that deserved them a little and their murmuring and whispering grew silent. He purred, loudly, swishing his tail back and forth in a manner somewhat haphazardly.

"Hmmm. Sometimes we are, we can always use a wild card in our midsts. I was not always so peaceful a creature myself you know," Shuichi smiled, revealing pointy lions teeth as his cat ears flattened back momentarily before popping back into an upright position. "Not much for the vegetables eh? That's alright. I Understand. I'm more of a carnivore myself." Shuichi said, hailing for another round s of squid and also requesting shrimp. He was hungrier than he thought, well, not that sushi was very filling in the first place.

"You would be allowed to kill anyone causing harm to others. You could be the bad guy that hunts the bad guys, so to speak, but this area is under our protection so killing innocents would be looked down upon, unless you were very secretive about it." He looked down at his nails and continued. "People disappear all the time. Just don't get too overboard with it and I think we can work something out."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kimura

Nice meal with sake

Post by Kimura » Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:14 pm

When Kimura saw Shuichi's tail he was surprised inside .. but outside he stayed calm not showing any surprise .. he thinks to himself "hmmm intresting.. I'm not only one with animal like features outside of Inuzuka clan... well i guess it make sense.... i think there are more clans with animal like features.. well when i think about it i was stupid" . after that he said " well it look's like it was fate. for us to meet. i mean it's not everyday occurrence to see humans with animal like features together..and well i must say I'm not much peaceful person even in normal state so you don't wanna imagine me when i pull wild card" after he said that he let out sometime resembling normal chuckle . and i must say i hate fruit and vegetable i eat them rarely to get needed vitamins and stuff..." after he said that he poured himself cup of sake and drank it ..after he finished drinking it he ate few pieces of sushi and then he said " i agree with that idea and i will not kill innocent people" in his mind "well not that much" . after that thought he continued talking "so i gonna join your organisation and i gonna be bad guy killing bad guys for money and peace... ye i like sound of that."

Sia

Nice meal with sake

Post by Sia » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:51 am

The Iron Prince took a bold sip of his sake, then downed it. "I'm sure we could work something out. In fact, I know a group of rogue assholes that I've been meaning to deal with for a while now. We could finish eating and then go take care of them together if you wanted." Shuichi said with a grin, and his ears flopped back and forth, poking out from his hair. "I've been bored lately, I could do with a little violence." His claws extended outwards from his hands, digging into the table, he used one of them to pierce a piece of sushi and bring it to his lips, taking a small delicate bite, then putting the whole piece into his mouth at once.

He drank another shot of sake, then another, then another, then bought two more for himself, and four for Kimura. Then a bottle for each of them, and he chugged his down. "What do you say? Want to go have some fun and see what we're all about?" He was quite drunk, but he was fine. He was rosy in the cheeks, a bit of red to his brownish orange. He began to slur his speech, but he hailed the waiter down and paid for Kimura's food and drinks as well as his own. He gave a nice tip, quietly, under a napkin on the side where only the waitress would ever have seen it, but it was quite huge, and would certainly make her day.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kimura

Nice meal with sake

Post by Kimura » Wed May 31, 2023 2:51 pm

Our new favorite psycho takes wild gulp of sake saying " I think we can work something out.. depending on skill of the group of rogue assholes? .. I wanna be sure we can take care of them" after his short speech Kimura ate few pieces of sushi and then drank little of sake. After dramatic eating pause he continued his speech " i think we can take care of them if they are not very skilled" sip of sake . his cheeks taking little red tone and he is becoming little drunk nothing too serious but his speech have little drunken slur .. " i think we should go discuss this topic somewhere where couldn't be any spies . you know what i mean? .. By the way I'm finished so we can get ready to move" as Kimura finished his sentence he got up and gets ready to move

Sia

Nice meal with sake

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:22 am

"There skill sets vary, some of them are quite strong, some of them really suck, it'll be pretty easy either way I think." Shuichi said with a grin. As the two of them rose from their table, Shuichi left a generous amount of ryo behind, much to the delight of the restaurant worker. "I think we're going to get along just fine." He continued, and the two of them made their way outside of the shop and out into the town. "You can eat them if you want, just be secretive about it. Don't get caught, it'll cause a lot of trouble for you."

Shuichi channeled chakra for a moment and a clone of Maido shot out from his body and began walking with the two of them. "If you're not terribly busy right now, we could go have a little fun. I know some guys that need to be dealt with sooner rather than later." Maido said to the two of them. Shuichi nodded. "I'm not busy, what about you?" He asked Kimura. Maido was eager for combat, it had been a while since she had gotten to stretch her legs. Shuichi, too, was rather excited at the idea of getting into a fight, it had definitely been a while.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kimura

Nice meal with sake

Post by Kimura » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:11 am

nods as says "I guess we can take them on like you said, it'll be pretty easy. i think i could use some fun" after he finished saying that he gave a blood thirsty grin. as they continued walking Kimura said "i think i already like this group.. don't worry nobody will find bodies" after he said that he gave crazy grin mixed with little hunger for human meat "got it? nobody will find bodies cuz i will eat them" after he said that he let out hysterical laughter.. after few minutes he calmed down. after a while he looked at clone and said "wow this seems need ...to have some other human living inside you... i'm not busy I didn't had good fight in long time .. mostly it was just bandits and weak civilians what dare to cross my path" Kimura is eager to kill some random assholes his hand moving to one of his katanas ready to strike.

Sia

Nice meal with sake

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:00 pm

Maido spoke up then, chiming in of her own accord. "Yes. I am unfortunately required to share a body with this idiot." She gestured towards Shuichi as she spoke. "Hey I'm not exactly thrilled about sharing a body with you either you know." He retorted but Maido only rolled her eyes. "Where are you from anyway?" Maido asked Kimura politely. "I don't find many others that enjoy human meat." She added.

Shuichi drew silent then but began leading the way. There was a rowdy group of some bandits that had been causing trouble for the locals lately and they'd been on Shuichi and Maido's radar for some time now. But now an opportunity to see what a newcomer to the squad was capable of had presented itself, and what a better way to test things out than to get right into the down and dirty. "This way." Shuichi said, and suddenly turned a corner down the alley. Maido took position behind Kimura. Following the two of them. "The building is just around the corner, they've got a little hideout. I say we go in and cause some havoc and give them a bad time." Shuichi said, and Maido agreed.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kimura

Nice meal with sake

Post by Kimura » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:48 pm

Kimura smirks at theirs's antics after he heard the question aimed at him he answered "I used to be shinobi of hidden leaf village. I remember academy days" when he said academy days he said that like it was disgusting thing to say. after that he continued " I don't remember much before that time period. Even i don't know much about my history. And I don't even know why i love the taste of this juicy bloody human meat" nearing the end of his speech his mouth started to water at thought of good looking piece of human meat.. but after a while he snapped back to reality. and said " and where do you come from. I didn't saw anyone with this uhh interesting looking ability or what to call it.." Kimura is now in middle of the little traveling group "I like this plan. we come in murder them and after that i gonna take the bodies and eat them.. i eat them that mean nothing will left of them.. i guess only bones will be proof someone died there" in mention of killing them Kimura's eyes glowed orange for few secs. after that they returned back to normal.. i mean as close to normal they can be.

Sia

Nice meal with sake

Post by Sia » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:11 am

The phrases Kirigakure and Iwagakure were uttered at basically the same time from Maido and Shuichi respectively, then they both chuckled and Maido spoke up. "I am from the mist." Said Maido with a grin, and gestured towards Shuichi. "He is from the rock." Shuichi nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't want to live in the leaf either." Said Shuichi after a moment as they continued walking. "They're all goody goody two-shoes. No edge, too...honorable or something I don't know. They're too..."

"Soft." Said Maido after a moment of Shuichi looking for the right word. "Yeah, that's a good word for it." He said. "They're too soft." He said, and Maido agreed even though the word had been her own sentiment. "We're getting close now, let's give em a good show." Said Maido. They were nearing the area where she knew they hung out. "There's a barn over here where they hang out some times, they won't be expecting us, so the element of surprise will be in our favor."

They drew closer to the barn and Shuichi wove a series of hand seals, his body suddenly bursting open into a myriad of metal shards that swarmed around the area before circling around Kimura and encasing him, forming into a protective suit of armor around Kimura. "Okay, lets go." Said Shuichi after he had finished his transformation into a suit of armor and attached himself to Kimura.

Maido kicked open the door of the barn, causing those inside to immediate turn their attention to the doorway and yell. "Hey, what are you doing?" One of the men yelled at her. "Cleaning up." Was all Maido said before a long shard of metal suddenly burst outwards from the palm of her hand and speared straight into the man's chest, carrying him with great force backwards into the wall behind them and impaling him upon it. The other men rose to their feet, grabbing various farming tools as weapons and charging at Maido, Shuichi, and Kimura. "Okay, let's see what you got Kimura." Said Shuichi as he began to channel chakra.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”