Dancing With Dragons

Heavenly Fabled

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:04 pm

Shrimp Continent; Tianguó (Land Of Heaven)
One man who set out to claim the light from the sky instead paved the way for many who had bright ambition. It was almost coming to view, the rays of the sun beaming ever so brightly and the silhouette of Icarus free falling to his death. What such an idea would create if someone captured Sol. The sky quickly paneled as though it was being fast forwarded, displaying the many variations of life from birth to death.

The land of heaven hadn’t seen such a martyr in centuries. In fact the main government had crumbled and divided its people. Stricken the land of its once resilient economy. The people soon came to a firm agreement that peace could be held through a charitable event. One in which would showcase the lost integrity The Land Of Heaven once had. Warriors of all kinds were sent out the notice, luring any who dared to take the reins of the distraught country by proving to the nation they had what it took to become a militant figure. This same notice happened to be the very thing which brought the protagonist to the region.

The samurai was found awkwardly gawking and yelping at the beautiful women that carried on in the city. Over the last few days he quietly studied everyone’s body language, skulking the rooftops and blending into large crowds. Of course along the way he had to make a habit of something to get people used to what he posed as normal. Some random outbursts and flashy marching here and there was just the right touch to acquaint himself as some sort of pervert. Caliban disguised himself as a silly Kabuki warrior, donning a long pointed tengu mask and feathery corset with baggy trousers.

What put the cherry on top of the costume was a body sized, stuffed bear on his back that sheathed his weapons within it. ”Look at those bodacious hunnies Hideyoshi!” said the warrior as sparkles appeared in his eyes. It was his first time being to the region and his appetite was flaring up something fierce. (“Hmm, I still don’t understand why you won’t use me to rid you of your competition.”) Hideyoshi’s voice rang in Karasu’s thoughts, displeased that his master held his true power back. (“If only it were that simple, the moment has to be right..”) Replied the samurai as he walked amongst the townspeople. Closing in on his destination, Caliban looked up at the wall to watch the names of all the contestants who entered the tournament appear on the screen

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Sia » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:44 pm

The man stood there in the rafters, entering late into the area but scanning his eyes around in the wild vicinity in ways that made him wonder if he was just paranoid. He took a smoke from his pipe and then after a few long moments he tip toed into the vicinity and wondered whether or not it was even worth doing. He was thankful for sure, for the opportunity to test his legs but in the mean time he wasn't even sure if he'd gotten his name in on time for the matches. His fur rustled, then his scales. He wondered how effective it would be in approximation, and from what he had heard it would be an easy route to follow. He equipped the skull of the wolf on his left arm and some of the bones further down the length, the skull being affixed to his upper bicep, just under the shoulder. He was in all black, his face was completely hidden, but he had entered the arena anyway just to try out the style.

He was a shadow, and unknown figure, this one would waltz through the crowd ever so slightly faster than the others and subtly make his way unnoticed a bit towards the front, before he seamlessly blended into a line and registered with the host of the event. He patiently waited, walked around and listened to many of the folks conversing and chattering, for now it was loud, but it always grew oh so quiet once the matches had started. He checked on his equipment while he walked around and wondered exactly what types of fighters he might himself go up against here. He found a spot to be alone, and drew out some of his heavier equipment that he deemed unnecessary for this sort of thing, and removed the black mask that covered his face, but kept the black mask that covered his mouth and nose, and the black visor still covered his eyes, so no one could see them particularly. A cut off black cloak, one that tapered down past his shoulders but were no longer than his elbows all the way around, they looked more like a skirt save for the then width of some that then fell down towards his buttocks. He counted his knives and made sure they were in good condition, but then readied and watched the first match, quiet as the rest of the crowd until the shouting and cheering started in waves. Quiet, then loud, quiet, then loud. He watched the first match with everyone else and waited patiently for his name to be called.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Yoakeno Hinode Kinoko

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Yoakeno Hinode Kinoko » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:32 pm

Up until his arrival here Yoakeno had been followed by a hyena, this hyena would not leave from within ten feet of him, until that is he arrived at Shrimp continent. For some reason the hyena turned, "Alright then," he thought to help myself and continued to walk. As the time lapsed, it was nothing to extravagant, but some random gang of people approached him and looked at his neck, "Whats this?" They pointed and tried to touch, he was taken aback and grabbed the 18 year old's arm, spores began to be filled onto the gang's body and those within nine feet of him. Yoakeno then pulled the male in, and clashed his shoulder into the adversaries stomach, just in time for him to then drop the body onto the floor behind him, throwing the legs back.

He jumped back, "You stay away," he said as Yoakeno looked around, signifying they all should stay away, "We're known as the Shrimp's Continental," he said, and then Yoakeno pointed at his neck, "This don't mean much anymo," he replied, "but why it matter," Yoakeno continued, then the other replied, "I want that covered up the next time you come around here," and then they left.

The next thing Yoakeno did was travel, he continued walking and the young male did so until he was brought to the land he was looking for and the area as well.

The young male was brought to this land to enter a tournament and was attracted to the noise of the loud cheers, he ambled steadily across keeping the same pace, eventually he was getting closer to the destination and arrived just behind the rafters, then jumped above. He walked slowly now, as he approached, a different side to the others. He waited patiently for his name to be called and sat in a Indian form, with every step he released spores of fungi that caused suffocating like side effects. Yoakeno had been asking around previously for the location and finally arrived.

"They say hear for name," he muttered to himself, previously he had been asking for directions of this place, and eventually was lead here. The 13 year old teenager watched from above as a man was overly infatuated with woman's breasts and there shape. Yoakeno wore a robe like gi of black color, and a white scarf to tie at the waist. He waited patiently.
Last edited by Yoakeno Hinode Kinoko on Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heavenly Fabled

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:34 pm

Holy Temple From a bird’s eye view mounds of people could be seen flooding the citadel. After so much time had passed, people began to lose hope that they’d never see their nation returned to its former glory. Today didn’t just mark a new era, but it also began to bring light back to its citizens. The sky held a pleasant blue while rays of sun beamed through stained glass and upon a bowed head. As the scene came into view a fragile tone became audible, revealing a beautiful maiden with clasped hands and a veil over her face. ”This shinobi war has brought great change to the world as we know it. The elders have spoken, it is time to crown our new holy monarch and become whole once more. He will appear to us in divine light.” The maiden’s voice came as a gentle chime in the wind while shadowed silhouettes were found kneeling a few feet behind her. ”Yes High Courtesan”They said in unison, vanishing in puffs of smoke screen.
The Colosseum At this point there was chanting and rowdy stomping that overtook the stadium. The people had been yearning for the blood sport to return and finally they had their prayers answered. Rapid sprinting could be heard racing through a tunnel as a feminine figure sprang into the air and landed centerfold of the arena. Her fuchsia gaze scanned the crowd, a welcoming smile embracing the momentous event. ”HERE IS WHAT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR. THE DANCING DRAGON TOURNAMENT” The woman announced as the crowd went wild. Amongst the many who stood cheering in the crowd, a few dark fellows skulked about. These were the kind of people you’d assume were criminals at first glance. And despite this fact, the urge for bloodlust stuck to them like a heavy musk or roadkill.

Aurayumi slowly made her way between the crowd, cloak over her head and scarf concealing her face. Caliban had given her the ole slip when the subject about “what cotton candy tastes like” came to question. (”How can I be so gullible!”) The assailant shouted in her thoughts. For all she knew her master could be in imminent danger and it’d be all her fault if she wasn’t around to eliminate the problem. Their history alone could only be described as a bedtime story. The Nightingales had many talented operatives within its order. Often attracting those who had been shunned from society, the mushroom boy was no exception. The odor of murky air led the Nightingale like a compass, only her jade eyes expressed her emotion, the rest of her frame coinciding inside her cape.

As for the seasoned warrior’s whereabouts, Caliban amusingly ran from a stampede of masculine women. Since his departure from Aurayumi, his curiosity brought him to a tent of femme fatales that were gearing up to participate in the tournament. (“See Hideyoshi, the quality of women here are unlike no other—“) Caliban exclaimed in his thoughts as he smiled, it was rare seeing a tribe of female warriors where he was from. The majority of the women he had seen had been either barred from ever touching a sword or given more delicate jobs. Before the chairman could collect his thoughts around what he saw, his view was blocked off by a supple belly button. The embrace of warm bosoms came surely after ”I like this one, we’ve been needing a plaything to lick our wounds.” Came the fatale’s words as she smiled down at Caliban.
Last edited by Heavenly Fabled on Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yoakeno Hinode Kinoko

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Yoakeno Hinode Kinoko » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:07 am

As the crowds of people flooded the citadel, Yoakeno stood over the crowd. He then jumped up from the edifice onto a higher platform, and then looked over them walking in bunches part of a bigger bunch.

As the scene came into view a higher pitched tone became audible, revealing a beautiful maiden with clasped hands and a veil over her face. ”This shinobi war has brought great change to the world as we know it. The elders have spoken," Yoakeno looked at the maiden, "Slow! Speak slow!" He yelled midspeach but the maiden continued as the whispers of Shhh filled the air. A couple people looked around to take note of who spoke Yoakeno shrugged his shoulders awkwardly, "it is time to crown our new holy monarch and become whole once more. He will appear to us in divine light.” The maiden’s voice came as a gentle chime in the wind while shadowy figure's were found kneeling a few feet behind her. ”Yes High Courtesan ”They said in unison, vanishing in puffs of smoke screen. Yoakeno walked right behind them after he jumped down from the building.
At this point there was chanting and rowdy stomping that overtook the stadium. The people had been yearning for the blood sport to return, as many gathered and were chatty. Many talked about the some of the best, and finally they had their prayers answered. Rapid sprinting could be heard racing through a tunnel as a feminine figure sprang into the air and landed centerfold of the arena. Her violet eyes gaze scanned the crowd, a welcoming smile embracing the momentous event. ”HERE IS WHAT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR. THE DANCING DRAGON TOURNAMENT” The woman announced as the crowd went wild. Amongst the many who stood cheering in the crowd, a few dark fellows skulked about as well as many who fit profiles of not just criminal activity, but other more eloquent were seen every now and then, but the many seemed like criminals.

A woman slowly made her way between the crowd, cloak over her head and scarf concealing her face. Caliban had given her the ole slip when the subject about “what cotton candy tastes like” came to question. She didn't seem to happy judging by her facial expressions, "I see no one Yoakeno knows," Yoakeno spoke but muttered to himself, Yoakeno had been recruited by The Nightingales who had many talented individuals within the organization, his mentor Mako Caliban being one of them. The odor of murky and humid like filled the area. Yoakeno was at the wall behind everyone, "Tch," he spoke as a woman hushed him up, "Tch," he replied, she hushed him again, "Tch," this time she rolled her eyes, as a man turned to look at him, "Can't see," he said as his eyes wandered down.

From the behind the male couldn't be identified as a male, and Yoakeno had been looking down as he turned, leaving an awkward encounter as the midtoned voice of a man spoke, "Whats that short stuff," he giggled, along with his girlfriend. As the two locked eyes, "Is that," Yoakeno put his foot and planted it on the back of the wall behind him, "By god, Yoakeno is that you, dog," he said, "Yoakeno mushroom not dog," he replied, "You know what I mean, How are ya?" He smirked slightly, before casually pausing, "Yoakeno doing good, Yoakeno not doing bad no longer," the boy replied, the man extended his hand as the sleeve of a black biker jacket, "I haven't seen you in the hood in a while," Yoakeno looked around, "You treat dog bad, only use, Yoakeno no dog," he responded, the man grinned, "Its you isn't it, wow. You have gotten bigger, playa," and before anything else could be said, Caliban amusingly ran from a stampede of masculine women. Yoakeno looked over to a tent of femme fatales that were gearing up to participate in the tournament. "He happy," Yoakeno said, "Well he's being chased by a bunch of bitches," the man replied, "What is bitches," the boy asked, the male grinned, "Bitches, the woman there," that was when an embrace was exchanged between Caliban and a woman with rather large breasts, ”I like this one, we’ve been needing a plaything to lick our wounds.” Came the fatale’s words as she smiled down at Caliban, Yoakeno looked at his friend with a N.X tattoo on his neck, "Yoakeno leave now," he thought himself as he walked away.

The man just grinned, "Its him," he turned to look at the woman who was now looking ahead unfazed.

He walked over to the woman, "Lick wounds? Yoakeno lick food, but no wounds," he said.

Heavenly Fabled

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:14 pm

Grader Notes:
I expressed a great deal of communication between the other two participants of this topic. Either they've been MIA or simply didn't want to respond accordingly but this topic was always time based and neither have listened to my requirements to participate. Furthermore, SIALater was supposed to take over the narration of this topic and decided to respond whenever they wanted and seemingly ignored me after I inquired about it. I also asked Tournament Announcer to edit their post and change it. They have not communicated anything back to show they wished to do so. Thus all the events which they "described" happening in their post are null & void.
Arena, Centerfold There was a cold silence in the air, everyone that was once chattering and cheering in the stadium now stood suspended in motion. Their frames slowly began to melt away as though paint were thrown into a river. This sort of empty feeling was how Illumi isolated herself from people. Only grayed outlines with no sense of form or distinctive value was how she saw them. The girl walked amidst a savvy group of individuals, the only thing distinguishing her from the rest was a large coffin in which she carried on her back, exotic markings on parts of her body and the most notable of them all, an anchor which was shackled to her ankle. To Izumi, The Dancing Dragon tournament was her escape. Somewhere she could show the world her perspective on art. A morbid grin would slowly perk its way on her lips as she made her way towards the announcer. "OUR FIRST FIGHTER, Wretched Maiden!" The woman said with pride in her voice. Anyone and everyone could had approached but Izumi couldn't help herself. The warrior could feel the itch in the back of her head to inflict despair on something. Once she stepped foot into the arena, reality seemed to saturate those nobodies she didn't care for. "I brought a present for you all, I hope you like it!" Came Izumi’s childish tone as she retched towards the sealed coffin on her back and strung the cloth free. It was here in that moment where an ominous presence suffocated the area, all originating from a sarcophagus. Gears shifting and grotesque snapping became audible shortly after, revealing an anorexic doll whose body appeared to be devastatingly dehydrated. Afew Days ago, Gypsy Quarters
phpBB [video]
From time to time the chairman would allow Nightingales to share his chambers. Even though he saw them as kin more than anything, the same couldn't be said for the majority of them, they were after all mostly composed of women. Silky curtains blanketed Caliban and his envoy well, only a shade of their silhouettes cast upon the fabric in dim candlelight. Sultry melanin legs gently guided a course down Caliban's abs while Aurayumi drew air symbols within the space they acquainted themselves with her index finger. Chakra would form a vibrant display of sigils and a collective of sounds as bio matter seemingly emerged and printed a gilded band with a Jewl in the center. Caliban's eyes watched the display with admiration, his hand would meet with Aurayumi's in a tinder response. "There's a story of a man who once sought to claim the light of Sol. The warmth, the sensation it granted when its rays came across your face. My one desire, my one wish.. Is to only welcome its embrace in my own hands and present it to the only one who matters to me in this world. My Sol, My Patron.." Came the envoy's soft tone. Flashes of their childhood would go by, only showing moments where Caliban nurtured and came to her aide. The conjured band slowly descent unto Caliban's wrist and subtly sparkled, truly a divine object many had not seen before. To Caliban its chakra radiated like shooting stars and gave him an acquired taste for cotton candy. "I'll treasure it, forever and always."
Arena, Centerfold
Staggering as it walked, the machine's skin began to gain color and buoyancy while it's muscle tone started to inflate with definition, eyes flickering with sparks of electricity. It soon bulked up and stood side by side with the Wretched Maiden. The announcer slowly stumbled as she saw the monstrosity unfold, gawking at its unveiling. "H-how can you possess a war golem, they're extinct..." The woman exclaimed, shocked to see someone handling an ancient weapon of mass destruction. "I'd say very forgotten. But don't worry, we're here to jog your memories." Izumi replied as the War Golem suddenly gathered bulbs of energy on points of its shoulders and shot volleys of radiation towards the crowd, aiming to annihilate the competition.
Last edited by Heavenly Fabled on Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Sia » Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:57 pm

Some of the other contestants stirred around. A few of them, some that had come to visit from the land of runes had gathered together in a group with some folks they had wound up travelling with from the land of stars, and the land of aroma. Collectively, they were quite the unit and their colors could be seen very proudly warn but they all got along as though they were practically of the same family, and they were everywhere to be seen. Everywhere, truly, they were in the tournament, they were watching it, making bets on it, they were working the alcohol, the food stands, the bathrooms, the kitchens.

Rakara walked silently around the coliseum for a while before he began to explore. He was bored, and the match was ready to go, but he wasn't particularly ready for his first one. Still, a light joke from a man nearby made him smile under the mask that concealed his eyes, nose, and mouth. Rakara waited patiently for his name to be called to enter the fighting pits and begin his match. He made his way around, seeing a few faces here and there, and then a few from the bingo book as well, and he noted there were a few masked people as well, hunter ninja that were completely concealing their identities, and remaining back far in the shadows, he almost didn't even see them at first.

He paused for a second and thought he made eye contact with one of them, but they suddenly disappeared, and he couldn't even realize when it had ever occurred. One moment they were there, the next they simply weren't. They hadn't moved, they hadn't produced smoke and ran away, they hadn't slunk through the floor. Rakara was impressed. He really had no idea where the Hunter Nin had gone.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Heavenly Fabled

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:21 am

Caliban's heart pounded in his chest as he raced through the winding corridors of the coliseum. His mind raced alongside his feet, calculating the best routes and evading the pursuit of the femme fatales who were hot on his trail. Their lethal charms and seductive allure had ensnared many before him, but Caliban's elite samurai training and his unique kekkei genkai allowed him to stay one step ahead.

With each step, Caliban's senses heightened, his kekkei genkai activating to gather information from his surroundings. As he darted through the labyrinthine passages, his sensory perception absorbed every detail, mapping out the perfect path for his escape. He could sense the presence of his pursuers, their movements and intentions becoming clear to him.

The echoes of the femme fatales' sultry laughter filled the air, a constant reminder of the danger that lurked behind him. However, Caliban remained calm and focused. His kekkei genkai allowed him to calculate algorithms, analyzing the trajectory of their pursuit and determining the optimal path to stay out of their grasp. Using his immeasurable speed and agility, Caliban swiftly maneuvered through the coliseum's corridors, his senses guiding him towards the exit. The information he gathered allowed him to anticipate their movements, making split-second decisions to avoid easy capture. This was fun for the samurai, he couldn't remember the last time he played a game like this. ("Something's wrong") Hideyoshi's voice came into Caliban's head.

As Caliban sprinted through the corridors, his mind was not solely occupied with evading his pursuers. He couldn't shake off the lingering feeling that something was amiss. Hideyoshi's voice echoed in his head, a small voice of caution amidst the chaos. It reminded him of everything he had learned, the deeper nature of their connection, and the power of Hideyoshi's luck manipulation.

Pushing himself to the limits, Caliban continued his escape, his instincts guiding him to an opening where he could catch his breath. As he paused to regain his composure, his kekkei genkai activated once more, gathering information from the environment. And then it hit him—the perfect plan to turn the tide of the battle.

Heavenly Fabled

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:37 am

With renewed determination, Caliban's eyes gleamed with a mix of resolve and anticipation. He knew that the war golem and Illumi posed a significant threat to the coliseum and its inhabitants. It was time to utilize his unique abilities to their fullest extent.

As Caliban emerged from the labyrinthine corridors, his presence alone commanded attention. The femme fatales, who had been hot on his trail, watched in awe as he stepped forward with unwavering confidence. It was as if he had orchestrated this grand entrance all along. The coliseum fell into a hushed silence as Caliban's gaze focused on the war golem and Illumi, who stood at the center of the arena. The crowd watched, their breaths held in anticipation, as Caliban's hand touched the hilt of his katana. He drew the blade with a swift motion, the steel glinting in the sunlight, and pointed it towards the war golem.

Unbeknownst to the onlookers, a subtle shift occurred, a phenomenon known as the "Luck Warping Event." It was a manifestation of the power held within Caliban and Hideyoshi, a convergence of fate and possibility.

As the beam of sunlight bathed the blade, the surrounding environment seemed to shimmer and blur for an instant. The air crackled with a sense of unseen energy, and a peculiar sensation washed over Caliban, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Unaffected by the Luck Warping Event, Caliban continued to hold Hideyoshi aloft, his focus unwavering. To him, it appeared as if nothing had changed. But to the outside world, a subtle shift in perception had taken place.

The crowd watched the scene unfold with bated breath, their attention fixed on Caliban and the war golem. They remained oblivious to the anomaly that had occurred. Their memories, their perception of events, and even their understanding of the world remained unaltered. It was as if the Luck Warping Event had slipped through the cracks of their awareness, subtly altering the fabric of reality without leaving a trace. The phenomenon bore a resemblance to the famous Mandela Effect—a collective misremembering of events or details in the past. Yet, in this instance, it was a localized distortion, confined to the immediate vicinity of Caliban and Hideyoshi.

As the Luck Warping Event subsided, the beam of sunlight retreated, leaving Hideyoshi's blade once again gleaming in the ambient light. Caliban lowered his weapon, a sense of fulfillment and newfound purpose coursing through his veins.

Unbeknownst to him, the Luck Warping Event had not gone unnoticed by everyone. In the shadows of the coliseum, a select few, with heightened perception and an innate sensitivity to anomalies, caught a fleeting glimpse of the distortion. Their eyes widened with curiosity and intrigue, their minds grasping at the significance of what they had witnessed. But, for now, the attention remained focused on Caliban and the impending clash with the war golem. The crowd's anticipation reached its zenith as Caliban, powered by the subtle alteration of fate, prepared to deliver his final blow.

As he lunged forward, katana poised to strike, time seemed to slow. The war golem's defenses faltered, weakened by the unseen forces at play. And in a single, decisive motion, Caliban's blade connected with the war golem's core. A shockwave rippled through the coliseum, the impact resonating with the force of destiny itself. The war golem shuddered, its mechanical form rendered inert, and Illumi's hold over the monstrosity was broken.

The coliseum erupted in cheers and applause, the crowd elated by Caliban's triumph. But amidst the jubilation, the subtle effects of the Luck Warping Event lingered, hidden within the memories and perceptions of those who had witnessed the anomaly. The world continued its course, unaware of the brief alteration that had taken place. As Caliban stood amidst the aftermath, catching his breath, he remained oblivious to the impact of the Luck Warping Event. Little did he know that the convergence of his power and Hideyoshi's luck manipulation had left an indelible mark on the fabric of reality—a ripple that would continue to resonate, subtly altering the threads of fate in ways yet to be discovered.

Heavenly Fabled

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:01 am

Just a few minutes before As the battle between Caliban and Illumi unfolded in the coliseum, Aurayumi found herself torn between her loyalty to Caliban and her concern for his well-being. She stood amidst the cheering crowd, her eyes fixed on the intense clash taking place before her.

With a furrowed brow and a troubled expression, Aurayumi couldn't help but worry about Caliban's safety. Her heart raced with each powerful strike and every evasive maneuver he made. Deep down, her feelings for Caliban went beyond the surface, but her tsundere personality kept her from openly expressing them.

"Idiot... He better not get himself killed out there. I can't believe I'm actually worried about him," Aurayumi muttered under her breath, trying to maintain her tsundere facade even in the midst of her concern. Navigating through the crowd proved to be a challenge as enthusiastic spectators blocked her path, their cheering and excitement fueling her irritation. She snapped, "Get out of my way! Can't you see I have somewhere to be?"

Though she pretended not to care, her determination to reach Caliban remained unwavering. With each step, she discreetly checked her surroundings, ensuring no one noticed the worry etched on her face. Aurayumi knew she couldn't allow her emotions to betray her tsundere exterior. As she made her way closer to the battlefield, her mind raced with scenarios of Caliban in danger. Unconsciously, her pace quickened, driven by a mix of worry and a hidden desire to protect him. Her loyalty and affection for Caliban clashed, causing a battle within her own heart.

"I can't just stand by and watch him fight alone. He may be a reckless fool, but he's... he's important to me in some stupid way," she thought, her tsundere facade slipping for a moment as she acknowledged her true feelings.

Finally reaching a vantage point where she could see Caliban battling Illumi, Aurayumi's gaze intensified. Her eyes followed each movement, every swing of the sword, and every burst of chakra. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, unable to tear her eyes away from the captivating display of strength and skill.

"Idiot... You better come out of this alive. I won't forgive you if you don't," she whispered under her breath, her voice tinged with a mix of concern and affection.

As the battle reached its climax, with the war golem unleashing its devastating power, Aurayumi's worry reached its peak. She watched helplessly as beams of energy shot across the coliseum, endangering the lives of innocent spectators.

The crowd around her erupted into panic and chaos, desperately seeking safety. Aurayumi's instincts kicked in, and despite her fear for Caliban, she couldn't ignore the people in immediate danger. With a determined expression, she shouted, her tsundere nature briefly giving way to her protective instincts, "Move! Get to safety, you idiots!"

Pushing through the panicked crowd, Aurayumi aided those in need, guiding them away from the path of destruction. Her worry for Caliban never ceased, but her selfless actions demonstrated her capability to care for others, even in the face of danger.

As she managed to lead a group of spectators to safety, Aurayumi's attention was once again drawn to the battle unfolding before her. She strained her eyes, desperately searching for a glimpse of Caliban amidst the chaos.

"He better be okay... I can't bear the thought of losing him," she whispered to herself, her tsundere facade crumbling momentarily as her genuine concern for Caliban surfaced.

In the climax of the battle, when all seemed lost, a sudden twist of fate occurred. Unbeknownst to anyone, a beam of sunlight hit Caliban's unsheathed sword, Hideyoshi. In that moment, a mysterious phenomenon unfolded, altering the course of events and creating a temporary distortion in the fabric of luck itself.

Aurayumi, lost in her worry and preoccupied with the battle, remained unaware of the subtle shift caused by the interaction of light and blade. Little did she know that this fortuitous event would play a crucial role in turning the tide of the battle in Caliban's favor.

Heavenly Fabled

Dancing With Dragons

Post by Heavenly Fabled » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:13 am

As the chaotic battle between Caliban and Illumi reached its climax, the energy in the coliseum seemed to surge with anticipation. The crowd held their breath, their eyes fixated on the intense spectacle unfolding before them. Amidst the chaos, the announcer's voice boomed through the arena, cutting through the tense atmosphere. "Ladies and gentlemen! What an incredible display of skill and power we've witnessed today! It is my honor to declare Caliban the victor of the first round! He will be advancing to the semi-finals of this exhilarating tournament!"

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, their excitement reaching a crescendo. The announcer's words echoed in Caliban's ears, confirming his triumph in the face of overwhelming odds. A mix of relief and satisfaction washed over him as he basked in the resounding acclaim of the crowd. In that moment of victory, Caliban couldn't help but feel a twinge of amusement. He glanced down at Hideyoshi, still sheathed at his side, and smirked. "Well, Hideyoshi, it seems your luck came in handy once again. I must admit, you were quite the fortunate companion in this battle."

Hideyoshi's voice echoed in Caliban's mind, carrying a mischievous tone. "Fortunate? Oh, you have no idea, my dear samurai. I'm the very essence of fortune itself. With me by your side, you're practically invincible!" Caliban chuckled, appreciating Hideyoshi's playful banter. "Invincible, huh? I suppose I should thank you then, for gracing me with your extraordinary luck. Without you, this battle could have ended quite differently."

The announcer's voice reverberated once more, addressing the crowd with enthusiasm. "And there you have it, folks! Caliban, the powerful samurai, has emerged victorious in a stunning fashion. His skill, strength, and a touch of luck have propelled him to the semi-finals. Who knows what incredible battles await us in the next round?"

As the cheers of the crowd continued to resound, Caliban couldn't help but feel a surge of pride and confidence. The announcer's words amplified his sense of accomplishment, solidifying his place as a formidable contender in the tournament.

"Prepare yourself, semi-finals," Caliban thought to himself, a determined glint in his eyes. "This is only the beginning. I will show everyone the true extent of my strength."

Meanwhile, Hideyoshi chuckled within Caliban's mind, his voice brimming with playful arrogance. "Oh, how fortunate you are to have me, my dear samurai. We'll continue to make quite the remarkable team. After all, with a bit of luck on our side, there's nothing we can't achieve!"

And so, as Caliban's victory was announced to the world, the samurai and his luck-enhanced sword looked ahead to the challenges that lay before them, ready to face the upcoming battles with unwavering determination and a dash of whimsical fortune.
Last edited by Heavenly Fabled on Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Countries”