[S.O.F] Welfare, Hospitals and general wealth prosperities.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:04 am

3 years ago.

Chikara and Enzaragi found themselves standing by the master of coin, Garou, Shinzo. Who had helped them appoint senators and mayors to the various states and cities around S.O.F in order to be able to funnel people's complaints upwards to counsel. What they currently lacked was a face outward for the entire village, a president of sorts. But that would come later, for now they needed to make sure that the citizens got used to the change. They had failed to take over a country and a part of their country had split apart from them but the ones that stayed needed to be taken care off.

Shinzo had suggested that they build hospitals around the country to help the injured and had in fact drawn up some sort of taxation that would allow the citizens of S.O.F to get access to free healthcare, obviously, the more extensive treatments would still cost but due to the hospitals not being created for profit-Something Chie had explicitly said would be forbidden in the country-the plan seemed to make sense.

Chikara wasn't economically trained but he knew that the way Shinzo worked, things would flow better. He knew that the man enjoyed his position as he had become even wealthier than he previously was, so there was no reason for him to destroy this prosperity he had created for himself. Now, the reason why they had been called here wasn't just to overlook the plan Shinzo had created but to deal with the overwhelmed citizen who cried out for financial aid now that the country had doubled their GDP.

Chikara knew better than to let this civil unrest fester as financial inequalities would inevitably lead to rebellion, which was unnecessary as most situation could be solved via dialogue, hence why they found themselves in this meeting.

"First order of business, the wealth inequality. The citizens of S.O.F have been clamoring to get aid from the state, in hopes to be able to survive the harsh upcoming winters. Now with the overwhelmingly majority are asking for government assistance, in either the form of food or resources." Shinzo rolled up the scroll and scratched his beard.

The senate murmured amongst each other until Chikara cleared his voice, as a soldier of fortune and protector of S.O.F, he knew that Setsuzoku had a final voice on the matter, sort of like a veto when the senate failed to reach a point of agreement, but from time to time they got involved to back certain propositions, this being one of them. "I believe we could overlook the taxation plan created for the free healthcare system and try to implement a similar system for the welfare program. Although maybe we should add some clause as well, such as they have to work for x amount of months or at least actively be on the prospect of work hunting. " Chikara took a deep breath as he thought deeply about the words he had uttered.

Shinzo nodded in approval as he went on to start drawing up some sort of welfare plan, the murmur amongst the senate returned, they couldn't believe their ears, were they really about to give away money for free? To people who didn't deserve it? Or was this program designed to help people in true need and allow them to land on their feet?

"I know that it may seem like Chikara just gave people the golden goose, the ability to sit at home and just rake in money but I assure you as master of coin I will use the best economics to create a system that will allow people to not only survive unpredicted situations such as crop fail, but also survive harsh winters if cash supply runs low. We will try our best to figure out a system that also promotes a healthier workforce, so we don't pay people to sit on their rears." Shinzo cleared his voice.

His lanky size made him more trustworthy within the counsel, his noncombatant appearance made them far more at ease than the likes of Chikara and Enzaragi, though they did make them feel safe whenever any threat would arrive, and rebellions seemed almost like a thing of the past when they ran their protection services. The senate continued to discuss things amongst themselves until they seemed to reach some sort of verdict.

"I believe that there is a way to do this without the states running out of funds, but until we have a drawn-out plan then I presume that this plan needs to be put on ice." Kokoro, the previous daimyo of Dwarf Country now the senator stepped forwards.

"That is being drawn up as we speak, until Shinzo has finished with the prototype, then I guess we should jump over to the overall healthcare system. Meaning, we have to create a functioning taxation plan first." Chikara rubbed his chin, he was going about this all wrong and realizing that it wasn't his space, he took a step back and let Shinzo take over.

"I propose that we have a 33% taxation on every working citizen, this should be able to share around the country, covering both military expenses, the healthcare program and have enough funds to spare.

With the rate we are currently saving money, we should be able to have enough to create a welfare system and still cover other expenses. I believe with the way our trade routes are created we can take more tariffs from outsiders trading in, which should also cover the expense of hiring Setsuzoku to protect their caravans, but that's if they agree to it.
" Shinzo looked at Chikara.

"We agree to protect both our and important trade made from other countries into ours, as long as we get our share...

Oh, we will also pay taxes, so rest assure, we aren't out there making millions and then keeping them to ourselves, 33% of the organization's income will go to taxes as well.
" Chikara couldn't believe his own words, he had really gone from being a broke alcoholic to a millionaire in a couple of years.

Let's hope that they bite and at least allow us to attempt the programs. Veto or not, they didn't want to piss off the senate and risk brewing aggressions.

1035/1000

2+ Willpower
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

[SoF] Welfare, Hospitals and general wealth prosperities.

Post by Mre-face » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:39 am

Enzaragi and his partner in crime Chikara were in a meeting, while Enzaragi was a mostly patient man who often meditated meetings like this, were often long-drawn-out and boring it wasn't Enzaragi's cup of tea, but it was necessary which was the worst part. How could he and Setsuzoku act as veto if he didn't have the patience to listen to the complaints of the people.

However, Enzaragi soon realized this was rather hypocritical in many ways, so the Zealot sucked it up and listened intently which made Enzaragi find certain oddities in the purposes, claims complaints, and solutions. That would be purposed later on.

They needed a leader and a face to bring forth proposals and solutions. A speaker of sorts that could act as the main voice of the people. While Setsuzoku acted as the final nail in the hammer for any decision it was a lot of power to handle. Veto made it imperative for Setsuzoku to discuss among themselves before settling on a decision that could spell disaster in the absolute worst of cases.

Things have shifted the country had effectively doubled in size and economy possibly even more than it was in a 'bubble' era right now. Dwarf was already self-sustaining and rich with resources food and workers. Miracle even more so with their rich democratic residents living in what could be considered a utopia.

This was where Enzaragi found it odd that people have been clamoring for aid, Enzaragi was a pious man helping in any way would give him good graces in the eyes of Jashin but even if that weren't the case helping his own people did feel good for Enzaragi personally.

Enzaragi let Shinzo finish before knocking on his table and asking a few questions before proceeding forward. "I don't want to be misinterpreted before I speak I want the best for our country and people." Clarifying before continuing on since the governors and senators were on edge since they had gained a reputation since from their war efforts. Enzaragi continued on with his question. "I find it strange that Dwarf and Miracle were and still are basically self-sustaining in many ways because of how rich and full of resources the landscapes are. We could walk out tomorrow, and I'm sure they would survive. And now that we have established more efficient and properly guarded trade routes this has exasperated this reality. So where when and who are asking for this aid?" Enzaragi pulled back for awaiting his answer before continuing to listen onwards, He didn't want to press too hard and possibly come across as commanding crushing rebellion by making the country sustainable and happy was the plan he simply found it confusing that this was an issue that needed to be brought up due to how self-sustaining the country truly was.

Listening intently about who were eligible for welfare it ensured that the lazy wouldn't have access and not many would receive aid either due to the working culture and plenty of jobs that had been propping up as the infrastructure was increasing. Enzaragi knocked his fist on the table yet again asking for a proposal. "We have been discussing healthcare and welfare. My, I suggest that instead of throwing away food or things that have gone in excess, so they can't be eaten for things such as restaurants and farms or even soldiers. Instead of letting it go to waste or be used for fertilizer, we could donate this excess food to families, farmers in need, or the homeless for example. " He wasn't sure how this would be received as they mumbled among themselves.

Looking around Enzaragi continued with his second proposal. "While I agree with the way we are handling this healthcare program I would like to add that mental health is just as important for a sustainable program. As someone who has struggled for a very long and battling my inner demons and seeing other people deal with the same during my travels, especially veterans it can be difficult to adjust to normal civilization. So a program for those who struggle mentally could potentially help them integrate back into the country. " It took years for Enzaragi to work through quelling his trauma which he did mostly on his own through prayer and meditation his soul-searching had transformed him so offering a program for those that struggled the same way would give him joy.

This was what his new interpretation of Jashin was all about using your own suffering and pain to gather empathy for your fellow human beings and this was a step forward to change the way the world saw Jashin.

He trusted Shinzo the man who had the dreams and intelligence to make this work smoothly. Proposing a 33% tax for working citizens giving them a healthy sum for both healthcare and the necessary military funding to protect Jiyū no shuken's citizens, borders, and caravans.

Aside from the previous questions Enzaragi had no complaints as to how to further run this country, More outsiders were welcome especially if it grew the economy through tourism or trade, and he felt no superiority seeing himself just like everyone else paying taxes and assisting in war or skirmishes as needed of him being a part of the mercenaries and military. So paying this chunk of taxes to the country would likely earn the trust of the consuls and give them more leeway on how to run things.

Setsuzoku had no agenda nor reason to scam and drain money from the country that it lived in. It would be foolish to do so they had grown exponentially and Shinzo would ensure that growth continued even more so trying to stave off responsibility even if they had veto would give them a horrible reputation both within the council and the people of Jiyū no shuken and possibly the world stage if the outside world would and could spread. By making all else equal they would be in the good graces and give them more leeway or at least that was what Enzaragi hoped.

1017/1000

2+ Willpower
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Trusted Grader

[SoF] Welfare, Hospitals and general wealth prosperities.

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:32 am

Chikara watched the senate speak amongst themselves, he was impressed by the counsel that had at least managed to meet up, that they had gone from war camp to war camp and now they were surrounded by politicians. He couldn't believe his eyes nor his ears, they were gathered in parliament building of their making and discussing the future of a country they now ran. All of it seemed like a pipe dream five years ago, all of it was just a thought and now they found themselves here.

What's interesting is that he never figured Enzaragi would be here, in fact, this had started way before he even met the zealot, and here he was, giving a speech, a speech that frankly confused Chikara at first but he knew that this was what they wanted, an open dialogue. Surely Enzaragi should figure that war drives up costs on everything? That the Dwarven citizens have funded a ton of money to drive the war band forward, that the Miracle citizens would hold tightly to the money they had saved?

Refugees moved back and forth between countries, especially when a new one popped up with greater opportunities. Or maybe the zealot had been busy dealing too much with the combative side of history for too long? This wasn't any sort of downplay to his question, but it still confused Chikara, but that was the beauty of this new system they were working on. It allowed people to have spread their word, Chikara watched the senators murmur amongst each other and could pick out those who agreed with Enzaragi, he found it very amusing that they stood on two different sides of this discussion, proving once and for all that Setsuzoku didn't agree on everything because they themselves allowed for open discussions.

"I think-" Shinzo was interrupted by Chikara who managed to push up against Shinzo. "Sorry, I don't mean to interrupt." The mercenary looked at Shinzo who smiled and nodded. "By all means."

"The thing you missed General Jinsoku is that there has been a flux of expenses, the Dwarven nation has fronted most of the war effort, their citizens have been drained in order to create and secure these new trading routes. Now, yes, the numbers tell that we are in the green, but in order for money to circulate into the economy one must have patience. Then, we are currently still dealing with a mass exodus, a split in the country and mass immigration... This welfare bill isn't just designed for our current citizens, it's a bill designed to help anyone within the borders of Sovereignty of Freedom to have a chance, a chance to prosper and build something." Chikara looked at Shinzo who smiled back, he had learned a lot from the master of coin in the last year.

The thing was that even if only one of his companions was around Shinzo he still picked up the information, meaning his economic knowledge was limited but still growing. The words almost flowed out of him as he spoke and only once he stepped back did he reflect on what was said.

"Agreed, the citizens of Dwarf demand compensation for their effort in this great war." Chikara overlooked the counsel as the Dwarven representatives nodded in agreement.

"Right, with that said, I believe General Nara is correct, we have to preemptively strike this issue now before it grows out of hand. The citizens of Miracle will complain, and we know this-" The counsel of Miracle wined on cue. "But, if we don't then the repercussions will be severe! This is why we-" He looked at Chikara who nodded. "Believe that if we add free healthcare then the idea of taxes will go down easier. Because who would want to deny their neighbor the ability to heal from injury? To know that if anything happens to you? Or God forbid, your children! That the state covers your medical bill!"

The senate continued to murmur, this time they seemed to agree with what was said, Shinzo continued with the previous speech, which Enzaragi once again responded to, this time he spoke about something Chikara hadn't thought about, mental health and veterans aid, something most of the big five focused on. Enzaragi was right, he didn't mention the big five, but the very conversation got him thinking about how they would have to implement certain bills in order to compete with them. Chikara rubbed his chin and listened to the counsels' reactions, he nodded in approval at Enza before he himself reached out to speak.

"A food program could be a realistic goal, and mental healthcare could be proposed into the healthcare system-" He paused to look at Shinzo who nodded in agreement. "Good, I'm also thinking of a final proposal, it's another... Money sink but with prospects of gaining serious traction and wealth in the long run. I suggest a government backed system that allows new business venture, as in we help create the business proposed by the citizens. Say, a man wants to create a new vending store with plans of some sort of factory, if the citizens of said village vote for it then the mayor with the help of a government economic goes through it and with the needed funds helps them create said business. We will of course extract 33% from that business and any under used funds will go back to the country. That way we can even allow people to invest in said business and the money continues to flow." A serious tone shift occurred as they murmured amongst each other, filled with both intrigues, genuine curiosity and anger-the latter was a minority.

The angry crowd cried out that it would slowly bankrupt the country while the majority saw it as a benefit to actually gain some serious funds, especially since they themselves with their rich friends could invest in such companies. Now, Chikara wasn't opposed to making bank, but in order for the country to be prosperous, they would need to make sure the money circulated, otherwise they'd risk creating a massive divide between the haves and the have nots.

1016/1000

2+ Will
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:34 pm

Enzaragi thought of what Chikara said. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear It seems like I misinterpreted but now when this was explained in more detail I understand." Enzaragi nodded before letting everyone else continue.

Shinzo's view on preemptive striking was a smart approach to these issues, cutting the poisonous wheat before it could fester and root into the ground. Healthcare was something Enzaragi cared about Jashin had thought him empathy or at least his interpretation did. More lives being saved gave Enzaragi the peace of mind needed. Knowing that this system could save lives and help the people of Jiyū no shuken.

Shinzo used his skills as an orator and a bit of fearmongering by mentioning the people and most importantly the children managed to convince the council.

The food and business program was something Enzaragi could agree to less starvation was always good and the ability to get funds and loans to fund businesses was something that Enzaragi could support. And it wasn't Enzaragi's place to question much to if the tax rates were reasonable as the economy wasn't his forte, but he did believe in this start-up business and general welfare system it took care of their people in a way that wouldn't baby them as it promoted growth.

Teach a man how to fish as they say. Enzaragi may have objected a few times but overall this was going smoothly. The suggestions and discussion were healthy for him and the council the fact that Chikara objected and explained to Enzaragi was sure to earn some respect from the rest of the council.

A plan was getting closer and closer to being formed on how to properly run this country. The blueprint was getting more and more complete now it just needed to finish the plans and follow through successfully it was one thing discussing it in the comfortable council room executing it would be its truest test.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:29 am

Chikara listened intently as the senate spoke, each bringing different conflicts and ideas that they wanted to discuss, slowly but surely the conversation topic changed, which caused Shinzo to club and make sure that their government economics would draft up a bill which detailed how the new suggestion would be implemented. Chikara as well as Enzaragi knew that these things would take months to years to fully implement as there would need to be a test period where they tried out the system on a smaller scale before it would be implemented country wide.

"Come brother, let's leave the policy making to the politics, we have said our piece." Chikara nodded towards the exit and would soon make his way towards it. Once they exited on the other side, they would find themselves staring at a beautiful sun that lit Heaven city, the capital of S.O.F. The massive steps leading into the parliament building, by the steps they found countless youth making their claim for fame known while further down the bustling streets were kicking.

Chikara took a deep breath as he walked down a couple of steps before he sat down, enjoying the freedom they had earned. "Man, being cooked up with a bunch of nervous politicians is no fun huh? Luckily, we managed to get our inputs in, Shinzo will make sure that at least our suggestions get tested out, hopefully things will go smoothly, and you know... We don't have to manipulate the results." Chikara chuckled, they had done it before and there was nothing stopping them from doing it now, but if it truly worked then they were further along their masterplan than they initially thought. "But I have a sneaking suspicion that things will go far better than expected, or what do you say brother?" Chikara leaned back, resting his hands behind his head as he enjoyed the sun.

Little did he know that the future would hold a far more interesting story than he could ever expect but that would be due to the actions of other people and not the drama they had just experienced. War was around the corner but for now their country was stabilizing itself, all they had to do now is wait for the first bill draft and future council meetings, which Chikara did not look forward to. I do wonder what I would be doing if I stayed behind in Konoha, most likely be as lazy as now, less companions and less responsibilities... Shit...
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:52 am

The discussion continued on all with their own suggestions and objections to all the different ideas. Shinzo handled the discussion with grace as each topic hopped around slowly but surely. As much as Enzaragi wanted them to be implemented now he knew in his heart of hearts that it would take a long time to truly trickle down to the people. They wouldn't receive the benefits soon which would make them unhappy but in time they would appreciate the upcoming projects that are completed through the country.

Enzaragi's thoughts on the future and wellbeing of the civilians was interrupted by Chikara who suggested they left the politics to Shinzo. "Good idea I'm almost falling a sleep getting lost in thoughts." Enzaragi said silently with a subtle chuckle before following Chikara down into the expertly crafted heaven city. The current and possible permanent capital of Jiyū no shuken.

Enzaragi was still lost in thought before he joined in sitting alongside Chikara on the steps. "Yeah they really thought we were going to make all sorts of demands. I think they have started to get the memo on what we are about. Like you said Shinzo will handle the rest." Enzaragi sighed fully relaxing his body. "I do think it'll go over well so long as we get the people on our side and remain patient it will go smoother than any plan we have ever executed." Enzaragi laughed reflecting on every single plan that has gone array in their time together.

For now, they would enjoy their time in peace patiently cultivating the country's roots so the tree that would blossom would grow high in to the heavens. A metaphor that if Chikara were to be able to currently read his thoughts he would surely appreciate. Future meeting and making appearances would be necessary, but it was their job now which was a drag, but it beat his previous life path to a pulp. He had been a slave, and now he had achieved ultimate freedom through this country. This was the dream that Enzaragi no every single member of Setsuzoku had been working towards. In time, it would hopefully prosper beyond their most imaginative dreams.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:04 am

2 years ago...

Chikara couldn't believe that he found himself within the council yet again, last time they were here they almost bore a hole in his head with all their concerns and questions regarding budgets. A shiver crept down Chikara's spine, he peered over at Enzaragi who he half expected to fall asleep, with a gentle nudge he would wake him if it were so, he then leaned in to whisper. "So, what was it again? Oh right, they are going to present data containing how well our experimental bills have worked." It wasn't much but that was the gist that Shinzo had shared with Chikara, truth be told, he hadn't thought about it for almost a year, but it was rather exciting to get results, especially if they helped make their dream world into reality.

"Settle down, settle down! Today, we are here to present data on our little healthcare, Welfare and veterans aid bill. After our last meeting we created a bill that would effectively allow us to run these tests in a minor region of S.O.F and managed to precure enough data to show that the system works, our economics have run through the numbers and figured out that if we implement these systems country wide then we are to expect losses in the first two coming years before the economy will stabilize itself, within 5 years unemployment should lower by 7%, which in the long run will lead to more prosperity for our citizens. " Shinzo took a deep breath then presented a citizen of region of which they had tried out their test.

"This is Shio,"Hello" he is a citizen of the Dwarven state, he used to be unemployed due to a war injury he had sustained two years ago, today he runs a daycare for his village, with our program our economics calculated that it would assist the village grow in prosperity as it allowed their warriors to have their children be raised by their local families and still get paid. The surrounding villages were affected by this as many chose to walk over to said village and leave their children for the day while they fully focus on working. The daycares meal tickets are being paid by Setsuzoku, I hear they seem rather fond of donating to orphanage around the country, which we must commend." A round of applaud presented to the organization before Shinzo continued. "I have plans on incorporating that into the government budget as well, in order to appease the citizens of S.O.F, nothing pleases people more than to know that their hard work makes sure that no child in this country has to go on homeless or without food."

The politicians murmured by themselves as Chikara leaned to speak with Enzaragi. "So far, so good, do you have anything you want to add?" If Enza had any more questions regarding the veteran program then this was the best time to ask as he was sure that Shinzo had more to present to the council.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Mon May 01, 2023 7:57 am

It was now time for an offical big council meeting there had been a few here and there but this was one where they would discuss large matters and data.

The discussion were long repetitive necessary but boring so much so Enzaragi had fallen asleep on his fist pressed against his cheek as support for his head with his elbow propped on the table.

Chikara gently awakened Enzaragi from his slumber asking for more detail as to why they were here. Truth was that Enzaragi wasn't anymore in the know but he tried to muster up a good of an answer as possible. " yeah that sounds about right we are getting data on how well it went... Or not..." Enzaragi was ready incase it didn't go as planned but he was still confident that it would be good news over bad

As Shinzo spoke it seemed as though there would be a small dip but would go right back on an upwards track after a couple years. As they murmured on and discussed Enzaragi was close to falling asleep again but was alert and resdy to listen as soon as he heard about Shio the dwarven veteran.

The fact he was a veteran and is running a daycare gave Enzaragi hope that the mental health and veteran program had done it's job properly. A veteran running a daycare was rare due to concerns about the mental well being and scars that could potentially be a detriment to the children. But the best way to find out was to ask.

Chikara was feeling good about the data but there was one question on Enzaragi's mind. "I do actually... I'm gonna ask something."

The zealot knocked on thetable to indicate that he wanted to speak. "Hello Shio I am general Enzaragi and you likely know or have seen me in the last couple of years. I know that war can be taxing on the mind and body like nothing else so my real question is do you feel as though the program I proposed to be added to our healthcare and well-being program has assisted you in healing and in helping you with your trauma both physical and mental to a level you dem to be satisfactory and if not what can we do to improve it?"

It was a loaded question but an important one it could reveal a lot of stuff that has gone unspoken and give them the necessary feedback to make real changes that qould be recived more positively but Enzaragi prayed that not be the case.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed May 10, 2023 7:42 am

Chikara couldn't help but to laugh at his partner, he wasn't prepared to see the zealot snooze, but he had full sympathy for it, this wasn't exactly what he wanted to do, this wasn't what he was trained in but if this was what it took to make their dream grow then they had to bite the blade and get through it. He listened intently while Enzaragi spoke before he would turn to face Shinzo, he listened as the man spoke and a smile crept up on his face, well, that was until he heard the council murmur over the fact that they would have to bleed money until the situation corrected itself.

This reminded Chikara of the days when he just started the mercenary organization and how hard it was convincing people that he was a worthy hire, people tend to invest in things that has shown clear results, same with these bills. Chikara expected losses and knew that with time things would stabilize itself. "Man, these politicians only seem to care about lining their own pockets, I don't get what the big issue is, it's not like they are the ones burning their money, it's the citizens of S.O.F. Shit... If they complained and wanted to burn this shit to the ground, then, at least I would be concerned... Cheapskate motherf-" Chikara stopped speaking once Shinzo introduced Shio.

He continued to listen as Shinzo presented the data of his new daycare, he was impressed with the reform the former warrior had undergone and was excited to hear about future projects this program could produce. When Enzaragi chose to speak, things got interesting, lately the man who seemed to spend time training and praying had found his voice, which made Chikara glad, because if he had to hear about Jashin anymore then he would make sure to send Enza to meet him personally.

"That's a good question General Jinsoku! Before the program was introduced, I used to work as a royal guard in Dwarf country, well, state now rather... We used to have a saying, stay in the army for as long as you can because once your stint is over you will have to make sure that you have saved up enough to make a living, that or earn a skill. With this new program I've been able to alleviate a lot of my issues and been given the opportunity to find a skill that allows me to make an honest living!" Shio bowed at Enzaragi to show appreciation, while the council murmured.

"Thank you General Jinsoku and thank you Shio! As you can see, the program works wonders, but we will need to be patient, nothing worthwhile comes easy, fortunately we have managed to amass a large sum of funds that will help us through these rough times. But if we buckle down and plow through it, we will come out on the other end as victors, have trust and watch how our country will prosper!" Chikara watched Shinzo and the other politicians speak, he let a sigh escape his breath before he nudged at Enzaragi to follow him outside like last year.

This time as they could see that the village had grown in size, life was bustling and the teenagers that sat there last year seemed to carry themselves with more respect, they no longer dressed like they were some minor country punks and instead appeared to be dressed to impress. "Man... So much talking but at the end of the day, this will help us become stronger, it's good that we are working on making the citizens of S.O.F wealthier, because you know... Death is inevitable for us mortals and we have to make sure that our country exists after we die, so the country doesn't break apart with our departure, otherwise.... All this is for nothing." Chikara sat dawn on the white steps, he let a sigh escape his breath as he leaned back.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:12 pm

Chikara understandably laughed at Enzaragi's nap but hearing them jap on and complain about the slightest thing that could affect them while they sat on their cushy and comfortable seats.

Chikara made a good point about how the council seemed quite self serving and almost seemed to forget who and what these kind of talks were was actually for. "Yeah tell me about it they sit in their comfy seats complaining about the slightest thing will the people out there are working hard and we are out on the field risking our lives. But we can't just remove them either because that would make us tyrants. "

Shio spoke about his satisfaction with the program which gave Enzaragi a sense of joy and pride that their idealism had come to fruition in a resounding success.

"Thank you Shio for your contribution, the sacrifice of your blood sweat and tears will be remembered. May Jashin bless you and the children that you care for."

With that Shinzo would take over the rest of the discussions as Chikara signaled them to leave as they did a few years ago.

After catching the fresh air Chikara would talk about the mental bog these meeting brought but left some good points about the future of the country they built. Chikara showed that he did think about more things then just booze and money. Chikara's small speech inspired Enzaragi to add to what Chikara said. Hoping to potentially bond more and share their vision on what they were trying to accomplish here.

"This is how we transcend death. Well not in the literal sense but by paving the way and planting seeds so that this country can grow we can look back later in our lives or on our death beds and smile. This thing we have built. It won't be for nothing. I'm sure of it!"

Enzaragi said with a smile as he looked out towards what this country was starting to become it's potential was beginning to show itself. His dreams were forming right in front of his very eyes and after hearing and seeing it for himself visions of this countries future potential seemed endless.
Last edited by Mre-face on Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:20 pm

Chikara listened as his wise partner spoke, feeling it deep within himself that the words he spoke were true, with a nod and a smile the man known as the Hawk would turn to gaze towards Heaven City, he felt proud of their actions and could sense that great things where around the corner, they had managed to climb over the hill and got to enjoy the sunrise that was incoming, the metaphors run deep but so did their actions.

The fruits of their labors were baring and all they had to do was pluck it, I can't believe that this is even happening, it all started as an idea, yet now here we are, standing on the edge of a new adventure. The plans we have going are proceeding better than ever imagined and if Majin's designs work as he proposes then things will forever change and we will become a superpower even the great seven have to respect. Chikara couldn't believe his thoughts, how were they able to get to this point?

Today.

Chikara stood by the steps of parliament, he looked up in the skies and was blinded by the sight, the parting clouds revealed the bright sun that hid the village they now called home. Tengakure no Sato, the Hidden Heaven Village, a ninja fortress hidden in the skies above Heaven City, acting like the haven and secret outpost of S.O.F, the airship was revealed to the people and everyone around while the airship was covered in clouds, hiding it from onlookers. Their sentinel guardians kept an eye out for anyone who tried to intrude while the birds made sure that no foreigner came too close.

The thick clouds and the constant rain in the village made sure that it was nigh impossible to spot it, fortunately, most of the rain collected in the massive Central Park beneath the floating village, growing what appeared to be cornucopia vegetation and plantations that grew all over the city, covering the white buildings and made the city appear part nature, part human ingenuity if one could tolerate the slow rain, then one could almost call this in itself a paradise, while Tengakure no Sato experienced little rain, colder weather but a far greater outlook over the world.

There was a nice exchange between the two, giving them the ultimate protection and overview of their country, and if one stays for too long then the difference in oxygen level levels out as the body becomes used to the high altitude, though it does require one to be trained to even set foot on the hidden village. Chikara chuckled as he tried his best to spot the village from beneath but could barely see anything worth noting. Good, then at least one can't just stumble upon it. The fact that even though he knew where it was, it was nigh impossible to spot it unless one viewed from above or knew exactly where to find it.

The citizens of S.O.F had grown far more satisfied with Setsuzoku's presence, and due to the new reforms prosperity had heightened to the point where the new village above the city didn't even bother them for that had become the least of their problems, their lives had improved enough that whenever the organization did anything they wouldn't question them as most of their actions were quite clear. When they raised the village they had made sure to put people under a spell by having Chikara perform for them once again, distracting them while the village was raised into a spot, and due to the Kuuton forcing up the metal embedded into the ground rock plus the pressure from it pushing off the ground created the clouds that covered it.

So with both parties happy Chikara couldn't do much other than rejoice for no matter what had happened to them they always seemed to land on their feet. He may have been captured but once he returned he would make sure to continue with plans, even though they had to do things a bit differently, such as not showing Chikara or Yasu where the village truly was until they solved the issue created by Konoha and Kumogakure when they kidnapped both him and her.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya