If That Is What You Wish

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:55 pm

She walked through the library calmly, though she couldn't help but feel as if there were some sort of music playing in her head. Her eyes widened, and she could see so clearly. The oracle engine manifested itself in her eyes and she saw the path before her. Ikanbi of the sand surged with chakra, and the acid and sand that made up her shark body burst outwards, colliding with the walls as she phased through it, leaving an Ikanbi-sized hole in the wall in the process. This did weaken the integrity of the wall, and it began to crumble behind her, gratuitously pissing off the Librarian who only witnessed the wall falling, not what actually made the hole that caused it. Ikanbi chuckled under her breath, "Sorry, Ba-Sama." She shook her head. "You're going to have to forgive me."

Ikanbi stared into the past, and she began viewing the events of the scribes of the sand through the eyes of an old puppeteer who had happened to stumble upon the oracle engine and crammed it into a puppet frame. She couldn't even make out the type of puppet yet, but she could tell that she was very low to the ground, perhaps an ant style puppet, she guessed. Either way, Ikanbi watched as the two men conversed back in the library of old. The youngest of the two drew his sword angrily, and Ikanbi watched as the obelisk rose from the floor between them, and a bolt of purple lightning shot out of it thunderously loud and the both of them fell backwards in a jolt. The eldest recovered, and helped the younger to his feet, though his face was still red with anger. The two of them placed a hand a piece upon the obelisk, and then the torment truly began. From the heavens, the skies split open.

Down came a fierce and terrible dragon, slithering through the sky and emitting a roar that deafened Ikanbi and the others damn near instantaneously. She shuddered in her boots, and felt her body be pressed into the sand under the wingbeats of the great dragon. Ikanbi's body felt hot too, unbearably so, as though the sun had been brought down closer specifically just to roast her. The great snake in the sky roared, and its breath was just as hot. The area around them became hazy, well...that was one way of putting it she supposed. Blurry? She looked at it but the words just weren't there. The aura surrounding the field was blinding, she couldn't see it clearly in the first place under the glare of the sun reflecting off of everything.

From her fingertips, Ikanbi sent out several puppet strings. They connected to the youngest and the eldest, as well as the two puppets nearby, though she did so very silently and without drawing particularly any attention to it. When the youngest swung his sword, Ikanbi moved the eldest in such a way so as to make him trip, and he didn't even realize she had done anything to cause it. However, from the point of view of the youngest, the old man had tripped in such a way that he avoided his deadly attack from behind that he hadn't even seen coming. The young man was stunned. Had it been karma? Fate? Dumb luck? How had the eldest avoided his attack by accident?

He swung again, and again the Eldest just happened to accidentally move out of the way at just the last moment. The youngest was stunned, but the spider saw it all. The spider was there, she saw the whole thing. One small pull on the web, and the whole thing collapsed before their eyes. The sand opened up, and the dragon above crashed into the youngest, devouring him as it dove into the ground, sinking effortlessly through the sand as it dissolved the very sand around it effortlessly.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:51 pm

She continued to watch from the eyes of the puppet skittering along the ground, peering into the past through the Oracle Engine embedded into the puppet's skull. "What is it then?" She heard an old man say, and her gaze shifted around to look at him and her body was not her own. She felt it, but she moved without her will attached and she was merely a bystander, along for the ride in a way. She watched at the bald one withdrew his polearm and slung it about, carving a path through the wreckage of enemies that dared to oppose him. With a gloved hand he reached towards the sky and when he did so seven enemies flew directly upwards against their will and then all of them exploded immediately and fell to the ground in heaps. Ikanbi grimaced, it looked like Kuuton and Kugutsu at the same time, but she wasn't entirely sure. She reminded the scene, and stepped backwards through time to watch it again from the vantage point of the puppet once more, skittering along the ground, but extending the vision further forwards to the north a good deal until she could see the effects of the technique right and properly up close and personal.

The strings had come out, she saw only one a piece with her trained eye, one a piece to each of the seven targets, and they were lifted into the air against their will, and then the strings wrapped around them, she saw it, but they didn't tigthen, instead, they drained. She saw it, and she thought it genius, and she immediately tried it out for herself, sending out strings from her fingertips just as she had seen and willing them to wrap around the enemies in silent and slithering ways. Then, as she watched more, the strings suddenly grew violent, and kuuton shot throughout them and then exploded the targets all over their body, but with the horrifying force of gravity coupled in. They never stood a chance, they all immediately ceased fighting, then were dead. Ikanbi loved the idea, she watched the old man perform the jutsu again and again on various different enemies, doing horrible ridiculous things to each of them over and over with the kuuton causing all sorts of ridiculous effects that she had never even dreamed of.

The drums beat harder, and the old man waved his hand to the left, and the twelve enemies before him were tossed the same direction violently just before twelve different puppets shot up from the ground beneath them and swallowed each of the twelve of them whole whilst also simultaneously very quite specifically ripping their hearts out of their chests and sticking them into jars.

Twelve targets, twelve hearts, twelve jars. Ikanbi watched the man steal twelve hearts from twelve victims in less than twelve seconds. What a guy, truly.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:35 am

Ikanbi stared hard into the Oracle Engine and it began pouring further drinks and poisons into her mind. Visions filled her eyes, and she played cards suddenly with a a funny man. Sudden betrayal, as always, she had never seen it coming. In the sand in front of her she saw four great horse statues, as though they were made from the earth itself. She sat at the table and they flipped the cards, she watched as the funny one played in the sand and picked at the hem of his pants leg. Suddenly, a loud explosion rocked the whole table, and only the funny one didn't react, whilst everyone scattered like animals he merely slowly stood up a few seconds later, his arm suddenly slamming outwards and grasping a passing piece of debris, which he pivoted in his hand and then smacked the ever living daylights out of one of the women with.

She came to, and stared at the funny one that had struck her with the piece of debris. "What the hell?" The funny one suddenly contorted, his back twisted all the wrong ways around and his elbows popped out backwards as his jaw unhinged and gas shot out of it. "Oh shit!" She said and dove out of the way, holding her breath and lobbing several shuriken in its direction before scrambling back to her feet and just narrowly avoiding it. Suddenly, Ikanbi felt her body be moved against her will, and both of her arms came upwards as though she'd been puppeteered, and her palms slammed together with such force as she channeled kuuton chakra that she melted the enemies in front of her immediately, a feat which surprised her, and filled her with delight, rather than disgust. Finally, Ikanbi could hear the music too, and the lady that spoke told her that there was a sighting nearby. The oracle engine shifted and she jumped onto her horse, and peeled off to the left when all of the others went elsewhere, she wasn't entirely sure why but she just knew that was the way she had been meant to go all along, and she swerved the cart around and slammed into the next one, making him collide with the other horses as she began to change colors and confuse those nearest to her.

"And so then, it has begun." Ikanbi said finally as she decided on her first of the many. She reached out into the air and saw it before her, she knew what she had to do, a great horse of black began to form in the very air. "Yes, a horse, that is what we need my little one." She heard the old man say as though he were inside her very mind, a poison for her to drink from and yield terrible and great fruit. A sword pierced through the darkness and Ikanbi moved silently out of the way, leaping off from her horse an spiralling through the air, spinning once before landing in the sand with a sweeping kick, causing sand to fly around her in a circle, rotating upwards into a small sand tornado as she rose with it. Her assailant was fast, and Ikanbi was out of practice, but she pulled on the puppet strings to aid her and flew quite very suddenly across the ground and out of the way. "A horse then?" She asked loudly into the void.

"Yes, a horse." The voice called back to her, and she could see it so clearly.

Ikanbi thrust her hand out, and the kuuton began to form, a great steed, all black in color, made of kuuton. Its existence a perversion of the arts, she wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:33 am

Ikanbi of the sands stared forwards into the Oracle Engine and then took a few paces backwards as her vision shifted and she stood among the others. Chakra surged throughout her hands sharply and she eventually found her mark in a handful of toxins that she shot out in several directions in the form of splashes of acid. Sand slathered into the wounds, and she gathered her chakra together upon the enemy and began manifesting a clone of herself made of acid and sand, and it began to perform the same maneuver as her itself. Their fingers met each other and two orbs of condensed fine chakra began to mass between and around them.

Tiny billows or black energy rippled into being in front of Ikanbi as her eyes looked to the floor away from everyone and she shot it off, not wanting to be caught lacking as she detonated her double Kuuton Bomb. The point between the two of them would surely be the worst, as she had formulated it do do something terrible when enacted appropriately. Her and the clone surged and together, they rifled out another double blast of Kuuton and then disappeared entirely.

Ikanbi shook her head for a moment and then peered back into the Oracle Engine.
Last edited by Sia on Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:00 pm

Ikanbi's vision shifted and she decided to take the oracle engine with her to the dark tower, since it was supposed to rain that night. It would be a good time to practice the one wretched technique she'd seen that one puppet master use.

Some time later, she did discern that yes, indeed it was quite perfectly timed to be what she needed, the morning was, as it were, quite dreary and overcast with clouds that went every which a way and shrouded the sun so well that she couldn't even see it at all, which was different entirely from the way life tended to be in Sunagakure, as well as the rest of Wind Country, really. Still, it was a nice, nice change of pace. The dark tower loomed, and as she gazed upon it she suspected it to be at least eighty meters, based on her rough calculations on what she guessed with what she knew she could produce out of a doton jutsu if she tried hard enough.

She stared upwards at the sky is the rain fell down upon her. A horse drawn carriage suddenly went past, and Ikanbi latched onto the back of it silently as her form shifted into that of a hawk and she perched atop it and began to leave a trickle of sand in her wake. Sand, she spread it out evenly, and willed it with kuuton to go out and about, permeating the area and infusing it with her sensory, nothing would be immune to her sight. The sand clung to everything over time, spreading out over a very ride area as Ikanbi sat there and bid the technique to do its work over time, spreading out from its starting point

After they arrived, Ikanbi sent out the flyers, she cast the fuuinjutsu into them with the aid of the oracle engine, and she looked about and found it wonderful, she spelled the markings out around her in the air with pure, raw, kuuton and acid mingled together into one. It ripped into existence as writing and surged through the air, then it became instead tiny cringles and crittles of sand drops that tore throughout as well and began to touch everything in its path softly, gently, then firmly pushing everything away, starting with 5, then 10, then 15, and so on, all the way to 50, Ikanbi cycled the control of the sand and kuuton, and everything was firmly pushed away from hir.

Ikanbi shifted back into human form and began to materialize a card out of raw Kuuton and doton, piecing it together forcefully out of the raw chakra in the air surrounding her, drawing it in naturally and pulling it into what became a card with a seal of an A on it.

"Here."

She said to a nice gentleman in a tea shop.

"Learn who you really are."

The man looked down at the card and as he looked up, the top of Ikanbi began to turn into sand and drift away from him, as the bottom half of her sunk into the ground and disappeared.

He turned over the card, and in fine, very, very fine ink, it said, quite clearly, a meeting place in the back of an old warehouse by the docks, at a very specific time at night when it would surely be dark.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:58 pm

Ikanbi of the sand finally stirre forwards and brought forwards the sands, gesturing into the room of dozens. "Hello, my brothers and sisters, please, make room for me in the middle, it is I who have gathered you here today." Ikanbi said to the masses of them that had arrived in the docks that night. "Hello, my name is The Spider. I have a gift for each and every one of you, should you choose to take it." Ikanbi reached into her bag and her friend came out from the crowd with a pipe and she sucked upon it for a moment before inhaling deeply. "Forgive me, I hope you don't mind."

Then, Ikanbi's body surged with chakra visibly. "You live in a world of, well, chakra, magic, whatever you wish to call it." A great scene took place over their eyes. "Some of you have seen it, some of you have seen it first hand indeed, but did you know that all of you are quite capable, yes, very, very, capable of wielding it to improve you very day to day lives?"

"Who here in the room works on the boat and has had bad scares with the storms?"

Several hands shot up in the room of what Ikanbi now sensed to be sixty-seven people and thirteen dogs.

"Why are there so many dogs in here?" Ikanbi said, but the crowd only laughed at her. "Fair enough." She said, and most of the crowd hadn't even realize that really she had meant literal dogs and not the hands that had shot up. "You." Ikanbi pointed at a man and took a piece of chakra sensitive paper and pressed it against his fingertips. With the way it reacted, she beamed at him and said, "You have a natural affinity for Katon, I can teach you to produce fire with your bare hands. You may use it to cook, you may use it to stay warm, warm your tea, defend yourself, your friends, your loved ones, your can dispell entire storm clouds and fuel ships....." Ikanbi looked into the man's eyes as she spoke and her voice entranced him. Black lashings of acidic sand ebbed out, imbued black with kuuton chakra that softly touched the man as Ikanbis hands joined together over his own.

"Join me friend, let me show you the path to salvation." Ikanbi removed one of her hands from his and produced a few hand signs with it, and a small ball of flame was produced that she began to channel chakra into and manipulate more finely, causing it to multiply and split and dance around the room, lighting the candles before the colors of the flames turned black as the kuuton she used to create it began to take hold over its ignition capabilities and snuffed it out, yet the flame was still there and visible much as day, just, a shadow of what a flame might be, in the dark otherwise. "I can help you, all of you." Ikanbi said to the room. "You, you have a gift for Suiton, you can part the seas, you can summon the tide, conjure mighty fountains and clouds. Help a farmer, be a farmer, if that is what you wish." Ikanbi said to the woman.

Ikanbis bondy twisted and a surge of sand silently skirted along the room and filled in tiny gaps here and there as it came in contact with just about everyone, then everyone, and she took in the sensory information slowly, carefully, very, very carefully. She saw a dragon tattoo, and a desk, and a great furnace with a mirror that broke as it summoned forth a large scorpion made of sand that struck only one particular individual instantly. "How interesting." Ikanbi said as she circled through the crowd. "And, now, who do we have here, poor soul." Said Ikanbi as the Scorpion looked around the room and stared particularly hard at a few individuals but then dispersed.

"Ah, yes, I see." She said as she began to disperse more fine sand dust around the room silently and slowly, taking in the view of everyone from multiplate different angles and viewpoints and watching from every viewpoint here and there and moving her own viewpoint around a few times before shifting back to the original and summoning forwards a ring of sandcastles around her in a neat circle. They were about a meter wide and a meter tall off the ground and filled the area around the room, with small spaces in between them.
Last edited by Sia on Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:24 pm

Ikanbi spotted then the horde of jewel cats and she recoiled immediately and turned heel and ran, diving into the ground instantly and running away from the lot of them as fast as she possibly could and taking a few allies with her. "No, circle around them and ignore it, don't fight it, it will get lost eventually." Ikanbi said and turned around shortly after speaking as she herself also began conjuring a cat of certain proportions and imbued it with the power of acid, sand, and kuuton and then gave it a little kick so that it would grow even larger, and it then grew even wilder by sustaining further off of her chakras and grew girthy with strength, crashing into the ground.

She stepped into the portal gingerly with a few allies that decided to follow her and she turned around with a smile on her face, winked, and was gone.

Rising from the sand, Ikanbi suddenly conjured forwards two great blasts of black sand, enfused with arrows of kuuton that rifled around and vibrated things horribly and forced them about erratically, sliding around and forcing the area to distort. Ikanbi channeled chakra into her hands, then into the world around her and kuuton began to manifest so strongly it visibly turned the air black and purple and green as it sucked in the area around it into the center, dragging it through a combined mixture of acid, sand, and kuuton that shredded everything in its path indiscriminately.

Ikanbi brought her hands together and shaped it into a ring of fire, somewhat. It looked like fire in that it filtered upwards and particles of smoke-like substance floated away from it continuously, but really it was acidic sand and kuuton in various states of liquid, solid, and gas floating about each other and spreading everywhere thinly and coarsely. Some of the sand was coarse, and rough, and some of it was so so so small, it was more like dust, or even akin to smoke, and powered by and given solid form to kuuton, it essentially was sand as smoke, a glass-like yet not glass substance that was sticky and hot when inhaled directly and horrible to breath, especially with the condition that it was seeped and soaked in acid and kuuton chakra.

Ikanbi's arms shot outwards and she brought forward sparks of the sand smoke and it solidified and looked like wet cotton candy in the masses, save for it was black and pink and shot upwards into the sky for what Ikanbi guessed was close to sixty meters. "My word what have you done." Said one of the others to her. The acid sand hit the sky and then burst into fireworks then raind down droplets of acidic sand laced with kuuton, and everything it touched felt either lighter or heavier, as allies began to move more effortlessly and enemies began to feel dragged down, heavier, and burnt, slowly at first, then progressively worse with each passing moment.

Ikanbi's arm finally shot out forwards and produced a bow, it was exactly one meter long, and she formed in her other hand a singular hand seal, causing a singular arrow made of acid and sand yet powered by kuuton to form in that hand and fire off instantly from her hand off in a direction. It burst, and sent acid sand upwards into the sky, which began to spread outwards and rain down on the area harshly, dragging everyone indiscriminately down with sand that burned and made everyone feel noticeably sluggish, and some reported hallucinations as well, but it was never quite confirmed.

She did it again, she sent her arm forwards as her waist line rotated and a bow formed in her right hand, then her left hand formed a singular seal and an arrow of acidic sand formed between her fingertips and quickly materialized its way towards her target as she repositioned her hand holding the new bow towards it, scurrying quickly to discard the bow in her hand that she had been attempting to use before. The arrow fired off and instead of shotting upwards a multitude of arrows shot outwards in a wide radius from the impact point, sending acidic sand outwards laced with kuuton that yanked her allied upwards softly and let them float around freely, noticeably forming buuts of sand and kuuton chakra around their feet that let them walk on the air.
Last edited by Sia on Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:02 pm

She of the sands continued forwards, now amassing forwards into the world around her a pristine release of kuuton into the sand that she had created, grinding it finer, so much more finger, into even tinier granulates of sand, so tiny. Tinier, smaller, she shredded the sand down until it was almost dust, glitter really. She sent it outwards around her and it collided gently with the world, then pulsed back to her information that she processed and took in.

She did it again. She sent out the tiny, fractured granulates of sand into the world and shredded them into smaller and smaller pieces of nothingness until there was hardly any sand left to go and then she produced even more of it and ground it down even smaller and smaller. She coated the whole room with it, a fine dusting, truly a dusting, a blanketing of sand that had been ground so fine into powder more than like a salt.
Last edited by Sia on Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:43 pm

Ikanbi of the sands stared into the Oracle Engine once again and then brought her hands together, forming the hand seals that she saw performed in the past and causing a violent surge of Kuuton Fire to erupt from her right hand, a feat that shocked her even though she'd just witnessed it herself anyway performed by another. It was bright purple and yet black at the same time in a way that Ikanbi didn't quite understand. It appeared to be a galaxy and yet a complete void, it was truly both purple and black to look at though simultaneously, in the strangest sort of liquid mixed together weirdly and sparkly swirlyishly sort of way, yes.

She felt quite literally how precisely horribly the jutsu had been on her body to perform. How? Her core hurt. It was incredibly, horribly taxing to perform. She felt as though she'd made several Gravity Acid Wells at once and it made her feel sick to her stomach. She brought her right elbow back and then took a step forwards, sending her hand with the beam of void fire outwards into the puppet her opponent had thrown at her.

Her purple flame shot directly through the puppet, carving through it immediately, though it burned not at all. There was no burning, for...It wasn't a flame?

It wasn't a flame.

It wasn't a flame, it just looked like a flame.

What the hell was it?

Fuuton and Kuuton, but mostly Kuuton amplified and perverted and turned into something horrible of the most terrible nature, then the chakra was cursed and refined into something from the stars. The combination of the two together made something that was so horribly destructive it made Ikanbi shudder when she watched it work, there was no resistance to it, everything gave way to its touch and she wasn't entirely certain how to deal with it.

Yet, it was a good jutsu none the less. She wondered just how wild it could be with a bit of experimentation. It was certainly neat to look at.

Starfire:
Starfire is in fact not fire at all but an Extension and Fusion of Fuuton and Kuuton, it is considered the absolute epitome pinnacle of Cutting and Force combined together. Starfire has no strength stat ever, it subtracts absolutely everything it touches without discrimination, removing whatever it touches from reality by means of utterly ripping it apart. Viewed under a microscope, Starfire is described as chakra ripping into existence and tearing it apart. Starfire is incredibly and horribly taxing to perform, costing three times the regular amount of chakra per rank to produce and may only be 1/3 the length, width, and height per rank rounded down. Starfire has no passive effect. Aesthetically, Starfire jutsu do very much appear to look like flames except that they are pitch black and light purple with speckles of multi-colored dust that has been described as galaxy-like within the larger parts. Starfire is weak only to Katon and Sankaton, both of which will interact with the Starfire to spew flames/sankaton and starfire in backlash into the area around the technique, which has been described by its users as "Not Ideal in the slightest and absolutely unhinged to do intentionally."
Last edited by Sia on Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:32 pm

Ikanbi spread her arms and rotated and sent out the ninpou chakra wide in a giant huge circle around her, catching all of everyone around her in the wide vicinity that didn't escape the reach. She then lifted both of her hands up into the air and laughed, then slammed them downwards. Her sister watched and chuckled from the side, she loved this technique, she'd taught it to her herself and it was by all accounts one of her favorites.

She launched off of the ground with great force which surprised her opponents, leaving them far below as she began spinning, but, as she began to spin, so too did all of her opponents, and unlike her, they were very much human....They became very dizzy. Ikanbi bent her arm the weird way that it could since it wasn't really an arm but was instead some weird thing made of wet acid sand that just happened to be shaped like an arm.

Ikanbi raised both of her arms upwards and all of her opponents raised into the air and were brought together forcefully, she rotated them violently and made their faces collide with great rotational force, intending to immediately just knock them out and then toss them to the side to be collected later.

213/????
Last edited by Sia on Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:35 pm

Ikanbi slammed her palms together violently and sent outwards a surge of ninpou that rocked the sand around her and sent it scurry along the dunes. "Enough." She cried out loudly as the technique slapped the air in unison with her voice like a rifling of thunder. The students stopped nearly instantly, it was good enough, "Let's eat." She said.

They filed into line and took their plates and bows, each of them sitting next to one another at the table as Ikanbi scooped rice and sauces onto their plates, giving each of them tea except for the three that just wanted water. She then served the cabbage and mushroom as well as the egg and chicken and they each said their blessing silently amongst themselves and dug in gratefully. Ikanbi ate as well, enjoying the flavor of the food now that she had found a way to tune her body to allow her such a novelty once more.

She had missed food so, so much. Food was so wonderful, so delicious, so lovely.

387/?????
Last edited by Sia on Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

If That Is What You Wish

Post by Sia » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:57 pm

After a moment Ikanbi's body surged with Ninpou chakra and she shot it out of her hands like a clap of thunder that shot through the air and terrified the two nearest to her from the sound alone, but the chakra surged outwards from her and met with their bodies and lifted them upwards almost immediately but not quite. They spiraled through the air, slamming into each other next to Ikanbi as she did it again, sending them apart from each other and then again bringing them together and causing them to smack together repeatedly back and forth over and over again whilst she grew to have a rather bored expression along her face.

She tossed the two of them aside and moved on, the next two enemies proving to be about the same level of challenge. That is to say, realistically, they were in fact not challenging at all and Ikanbi wound up doing much of the same exercise to the both of them. She surged the ninpou chakra outwards from herself in a radius and lifted her arms upwards before shoving both of her palms forwards very forcefully.

A pulse of blue ninpou shot forwards and send the two opponents flying backwards violently against their will, they hadn't seen it coming at all and were entirely unprepared for what hit them.

610/????

Ninpou: A Burst of Raw Blasty Stuff
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Surging with chakra the user will fire it out of their body either all at once or continuously over the next few posts (up to 3) in a radius around themselves of up to 10 meters at a strength and speed of up to control. When maintained continuously, the control may be adjusted at the users will, strengthening or softening the force with which the ninpou chakra knocks things away from themself.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”