The Half Blind Hunt

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Sia » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:11 pm

Ikanbi had absolutely no idea who the target was, nor did she even care. Her task had been simple, aid in hunting down a ninja and take them out. Did it matter who the target was? No, not particularly. Did it matter what equipment Ikanbi brought with her? No, not particularly. Did it matter that Ikanbi now donned equipment from both the sands and the iron? No, not particularly. What did matter however was that Ikanbi was now nigh undetectable by sensors, her rice sun hat shielded her face from onlookers whom were otherwise drawn to the bare skin that she shown, which was quite a lot today. She had on pants, and boots, and then a top that covered basically her breasts and abdomen, but left her arms and back completely and totally exposed. She had a polearm and a sword, and she absentmindedly balanced the sword on the palm of her hand as she walked, carefully maintaining her own posture and balance as she did the same as the sword, upright.

She didn't even know yet whom she was assisting for this supposed hunt, but she knew they were nearby. The meeting place was rather basic, it was at the bar of course, a particularly special bar known for housing bounty hunters of the most lovely variety. Ikanbi walked in silently, a smile on her face visible to all, but her eyes hidden from the world. She saw noone's face, save for the bartender, whom she walked up to as she used her hat to shroud her own eyes from the other's. You never did know when one might catch you lacking with their genjutsu, better to just avoid their faces entirely. She exchanged information with the bartender and ordered a singular drink, putting her sword away at her hip as she did so, letting it fall from its balanced position. Ikanbi lifted about two centimeters off of the ground, just barely floating above the floor of the bar now. "Go, sit at that table, they'll come for you."

Ikanbi of the sands nodded and made her way over to the table, careful to avoid those stumbling about and being rowdy in the process. She sat down with her drink and sipped on it gingerly, then waited for her supposed hunting partner to show.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Trusted Grader

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:11 am

Wakana had been cooked up within Blackpoint for far too long, she knew that if she stayed in their hideout for any moment longer then she would freak out, so she set herself out for a bounty, she had spread word that they were after a man who ran an organization which name was far too close to theirs. What Wakana hadn't expected was that one of the very few people that she fought within the war would come out of the shadows.

Her first instinct was to fight, but then Chikaras words reverberated through her mind, she knew better than to attack any prospect and if she truly was here to hunt down the missing ninja then together they could not only splitt the price but maybe even recruit her into the organization, for at the end of the day, the lives of the mercenaries meant little when S.O.F was the grand price.

Wakana payed for her drinks as she gently walked towards the woman in the strange rice hat, it was unmistaken that she was part of the war, she seemed to be either part of Suna's defense force or a missing ninja just like herself, who for some reason fougth on the opposite side.

"Welcome, I hope you live up to your reputations, for this man that we are about to hunt is far above my regular pay grade." Wakana's voice was hard to make out due to her busted vocalcord, a parting gift from the war. "But I believe that with combined effort we can handle this." The redheaded woman gently nodded, her eyes were filled with fire and sorrow, hopefully they could use that pain on their target for if she didn't release her anguish then she was sure going to hurt herself.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Sia » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:35 pm

The shark of the sands stared at the one before her and took in the drink. "You want me to help you kill who?" She asked very quietly, and she stared into Wakana's eyes for just a brief moment before she then examined Wakana's clothes and equipment. Then, Ikanbi began to channel chakra, and her body suddenly opened up, expanding outwards as sand spread out and made contact with everything in a radius and took in who they were as she asked the question, seeing who was listening in to the conversation for real and checking out everything in the room immediately. She took in the surveillance and her body remained somewhat split apart, bits of sand having separated outwards into the room. Some if it slowly began to come back to Ikanbi, crawling across the floor, the tables, the surfaces of the room and all of its inhabitants and she sensed their each and every movement and motion, their breathing, their heart beat, their pulse, their existences. Noone could hide from the sand, it would cling to it all.

"What's something neat that you can do to get us out of a bind?" Ikanbi asked pointedly to see if they'd entertain the idea. What's something that might be cool to try out"
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Trusted Grader

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:50 pm

Wakana stared at the woman in front of her, her soar throat didn't permit her to speak for long in fact it seemed to get worse by the day, the doctor had said that it would never fully recover and could in fact with time retrograde so she tried to keep things short and sweet. At first she truly wanted to come along on the hunt but the longer she inspected Ikanbi and her abilities, the more he realized that maybe she wasn't needed in this mission after all, that maybe she would in fact just stand in her way.

Remember, whats important isn't the kill, it's the fact that the man in question is gone. Wakana took a deep breath as she prepared herself to speak. "The man is named Jiku, Jinzo. He runs an organization called sovereignty, from what we gather they try to find a way to fight back against a possible future ally, this man needs to be stopped now before things go to far." Wakana caughed as her soar throat fougth back from the strain she had suffered.

"I like you can manipulate gravity... But enough about me... The man you are searching for is in Miracle country..." Wakana knew that she wasn't really up to scratch when it came to fighting, she wasn't as strong as Ikanbi. She passed her a scroll containing information about Jinzo and his wareabout in Miracle state.

On the otherside of the map.

The spy from Kumogakure known as Y or Ghost was on the prowl, she had heard rumors of a man around the land formally known as miracle that possessed abilities unknown to those not close to them, from what she had gathered it had something to do with time manipulations, which was intriguing, considering that she wasn't just a spy but a master detective as well, so who else could these eyes fit better than her?

Hotaru let the hood stay up as she moved about this strange land, it was nothing like the old tales as the roads seemed nicer than what people had told her, the buildings looked fresh and new. A lot of work has been done here... Maybe them mercenary criminals aren't so bad. She chuckled, she had made sure to stay out of anyone sight as she wasn't sure if she was allowed to enter their country and considering that Kumo had engaged with them in the border war they could still be considered enemies.

So the invisible cloak stayed on and the hunter continued to prowl.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Sia » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:58 pm

Some time later in Miracle Country, Ikanbi of the sands silently swam underground as her shark body carved a path effortlessly through the soil, acid and sand working in harmony to erode away everything in her path indiscriminately and with ease. No barrier was too strong for her, no target unfindable. She could walk through any wall, any floor, ceiling, safe, vault, reinforcement. Ikanbi walked through them all freely and effortlessly, there was nowhere to run. Fins jut out from her elbow and back, like a shark with legs. She brought forth a turbine and she made her way towards the back garden of the great mansion. It was, as it were, a rather great mansion for sure.

One could never be too careful, really. You never knew when you were being watched. Ikanbi picked her nose for a moment and then flicked it towards a window on purpose to see if anyone moved. When they did, her body suddenly burst into sand, splitting open and disappearing entirely, from the belly button up Ikanbi's body exploded and was immediately gone. At least, that is what the jutsu would make others see. In reality, her body's sand and acid would disperse around the area, clinging to and touching everything in the immediate vicinity.

"I can see you now, I thought I had heard something earlier, speak, who are you?" Ikanbi said as her body began to shape back together slowly, grains of sand accumulating together into a humanoid shape once again in the back garden of the mansion.

"I do hope you are following the one I am following and not in fact following me, it would be very, very unfortunate if I had to kill you tonight without even seeing your face first." Ikanbi said as she looked directly at the spot where the invisible one thought they had been hiding.

"You cannot escape the sand. It clings, you are no longer a ghost to me, but who are you and why are you here?"

Empathy Sands: My Body as Missing
C-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Channeling chakra, the user will cause their torso, neck, and head to split in half beginning at their belly button and traveling upwards at a speed of [control]. The split area of the body will immediately begin to release sand into a 30 meter by 30 meter by 30 meter area around the users body, filling the space with tiny floating granulates of sand at a speed of [control]. These sand grains carry no strength and cause anything that moves in the area to send pressure signals to the user, alerting them of the movement and approximate size and shape of the disturbance within the area. The users body will piece back together at the end of the post, though they must maintain the technique in order to continue to receive sensory information for up to 6 posts.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:48 am

The ghost had been staking out the mansion for quite a while, she knew better than to just enter willy nilly as it could easily lead to her being ambushed, though she wasn't prepared for what would come next. She watched sand materialize and soon how the sand flinged something at the back window. A sand ninja? Is she there to warn them or? Wait, her describtion appears to match the Suna in the Raikage's report... Hotaru's eyes widened.

She moved her hand inside the cloak right as Ikanbi began to speak, she had somehow spotted her, which caused the spy to sigh audibly. You are getting sloppy... The spy lept down and landed a couple of meters away from Ikanbi, she was still mostly invisible except for her face that seemed to appear out of thin air. "You are correct to assume me to be here. I am after the owner of this mansion and not you Ikanbi."

Hotaru couldn't believe how sloppy she had been but was glad that a fellow ally was here rather than another enemy. "You can call me ghost, what say we work together and bring down our common enemy? We can share the loot." Hotaru was only interested in his eyes and could barely care for anything else the man could offer, unless it was extremely valuable.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Sia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:27 pm

For a moment, Ikanbi said nothing and simply stared at the spot where "Ghost" was.

"Can you feel the sand?" Ikanbi asked them and began to smile.

"It is very light, at the moment, but I can make it very heavy and make it impossible for you to move. Do not betray me, or the sand will make you bow to my feet." Ikanbi said bluntly.

As she spoke, tiny grains of sand continued to fan out around the area from her jutsu, dusting the mansion and the grounds as she silently walked around, stalking the area and taking note of the layout and the way the sand shifted and gave back feedback information. All of the pressure signals were apparent to her, she was certain it wouldn't have made sense if she tried to explain it to anyone else, but, she had done so regardless many times until finally people had understood it.

She could feel Ghost's heartbeat. The sand against their chest moved everytime it beat. Everytime Ghost took a breath, Ikanbi felt it. All it took was a singular grain of sand. One, singular grain of sand was all Ikanbi had to silently and accidentally attach to you, and immediately you were sensed by her jutsu.

There was no escaping the shark of the sand.

Ikanbi stuck her right arm out for a handshake, moving herself to Ghost's eye level rather slowly so as not to cause a reaction.

"I am built to protect and destroy." Ikanbi said in an incredibly soft voice with a smile plastered across her artificial face.

Ikanbi turned and looked at the mansion as her body surged with chakra, she began to take a few paces back.

"Destroy."

A small orb of horribly condensed black and pink chakra shot out of Ikanbi's right palm like a cannon. It was incredibly loud, and not subtle in any way shape or form. Suddenly, the black and pink chakra expanded like a bomb, and a moon made of black and pink sand and acid materialized in the middle of the mansion, engulfing an incredibly large amount of it almost immediately and causing Kuuton, Acid, and Sand to fan out in a thirty meter radius from the center of the bathroom whilst Ikanbi stood silently at the edge of the expanded jutsu, taking several paces backwards as she measured out her technique before releasing it to its full size.

Kuuton, Acid, and Sand destroyed the building and sucked everything into the center. Wood, metal, lacquer, cloth, anyone that happened to be inside, it would all indiscriminately be dragged into the center and shredded and melted into nothingness.

Lii's Forbidden Jutsu: Gravity Acid Sand Well
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals or channeling, the user will fire off a condensed orb made of arrows of Kuuton, Sand, and Acid chakra up to 60 meters away at [control] strength and speed, travelling for as long as they hold the last seal. At the end of its range, or when the seal is let go, the orb will expand outwards to its full size, opening up and causing arrows made of Kuuton, Sand, and Acid (appearing to be made of black and pink sand) pointing into the center to expand outwards in every direction (in a 30 meter radius) at a speed of [control]. Anything touched by these arrows will be moved at [control] speed to the center, being dragged through sand and acid the entire duration. The orb can remain for up to 3 posts before being detonated and the resulting arrows will linger for 6 posts.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Golnax

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Golnax » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:43 pm

Neither one of them were being very subtle, were they? As dreams went, this one was getting unbelievably sloppy. Maybe he'd wake up soon upon realizing this...?

Ah. Nope. Nothing. That's a shame. The dream continued, and that meant he had to deal with this. Jiku let out a long breath through his nose as he looked down at the two intruders from the top floor window of his mansion. One of them was most likely an elemental body and the other, the invisible one, apparently missed the point of being invisible by revealing their face. Both of them failed at being stealthy by just up and approaching the back of the mansion in the garden and standing out in the open. At least the one attempting to be invisible had had the right idea. Deciding that these two needed to be investigated further, Jiku activated his Kakome and looked down at their chakra signatures, estimating their strength...

Both of them were competent when it came to relative strength, his doujutsu quickly determined. He could see the intensity of their chakra signatures. Respectable, for sure, but looking down at his own hand to compare it to his own... Both were lacking. This should be easy enough, he decided. Just give 'em the business and send them on their way... or the grave. Whichever the dream determined was more appropriate. Didn't make it any less annoying though.

Turning away from the window, the well dressed nukenin walked down the hall away from the window, singing a jaunty little tune as he went."Cellophane, Mister Cellophane, shoulda, been my name, Mister Cellophane! 'Cause you can look right through me, walk right by me, and never know I'm there!" Then he was gone in a flash of speed, and just in time, too, for the obviously more rambunctious of the two invaders to launch her devastating attack on his mansion, abandoning any and all semblance of subtlety by imploding his mansion in spectacular fashion! Well, so much for all of the traps he'd set up in THAT part of the mansion, anyway, but where had Jiku gone?

Jiku had dashed down to the lower levels of the mansion, opened a window and jumped out right as the explosion was happening. The noise and flash of it would doubtless have covered his exit and he was well over 30 meters away from the pair. As he touched the ground he made a quick series of handseals and the earth beneath him grew wet and soggy, letting him dive down into the earth itself and swim through it as though it were water. A good couple of meters below the earth and swimming at incredible speeds, using his Kakome to guide him, the nukenin darted over underneath the two of them and placed a small fuuinjutsu seal on the muddy earth itself, priming it for later use before just as speedily making a V line for the back of the garden where he would emerge from the mud and the muck and stand up. Once more his hands came together in a flurry of seals before coming to rest at his sides and stuffed in his pockets. By now the bulk of the explosion had died down and his mansion... well it was in shambles. Good thing it wasn't really real or else he might have been offended by the destruction of his properly.

Jiku let out a shrill whistled to get the two of theirs' attention and upon hearing this whistle both of them would be caught in his genjutsu. How effective it was, though, he'd have to wait and see. "Something I can help you ladies with?" he called out, the slick, black haired ninja who was dressed as anything but looking at the two of them coldly with tired eyes. "You seemed so insistent on getting my attention I thought I should address you two directly."

Jutsu UsedShow
[Kakome • Evaluation]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: Kakome, 15 Control
The sensor will activate their Kakome by channeling. By doing so, the user will be able to compare the “strength” of each source of chakra they are able to sense to each other. The “strength” of the individual is determined by the average of each person’s Chakra Pool, Control and Strength stats. The user can determine who has more chakra strength than others, allowing them to pick out possible risks. This technique is not very reliable as a determining factor, however.

Doton • Art of Earth Swimming
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Mud Concentration
After performing hand seals, the user makes contact with the earth, immediately making it soggy and penetrable. At will, the user can continue to swim underneath the surface at [Control] speeds, leaving a trail of mud in his path. The mud hardens with a strength of [Control] after a post of inactivity for 3 posts.

Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Bomb
B-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu
After drawing an 2x5 inch seal formula on a surface the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it with their chakra. Upon being kai'd, the tag releases it's stored energy of [Control] of concussive force outward from itself.

*[Genjutsu • Paranoid]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then whistle. Anyone who hears the whistle will be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a shadow in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it.

Trusted Grader

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:16 pm

Yeah, let's focus on getting the target, I have no beef against you."

This woman is currently out of my league, it's best that I abide and focus on Jiku, besides, I have no reason to betray her, especially since she hasn't attacked me, which is good. Maybe this can become a connection for the future and we can teamwork when called upon... Who knows. Hotaru didn't like to think too much about the future but as a spy she needed to keep her friends close and enemies closer.

Hotaru wasn't used to chaos, especially not on the level that Ikanbi liked to find herself in, she thought all of this seemed rather unclean, but who was she to judge, she was here to get a hold of his eyes, and if she could help the spy then who was she to complain, she reached inside her robes and took a step back from Ikanbi as her face turned invisible again and pulled out her scissor sword, interlocked them to become her gunblade then moved to the side of the mansion as Ikanbi's jutsu began to consume the mansion.

It's too loud to hear anything, I will have to use clairvoyance to be able to track him... Oh... Hotaru felt how the detective was moving underground, he seemed to be able to use a similar technique to ikanbi, although not as refined, either way she felt how he placed what seemed like a seal underneath her feet. "He's placing seals under our feet!"

No matter for she was already moving, in fact the second he popped up from the ground was the second he would be met with a sword swing, Ikanbi could feel where Hotaru was due to the sand on her coat, so when she swung her blade twice she did so in order to stop him from sealing, besides Ikanbi and Jiku would be able to see the gunblade swing at him in an x fashion before she would attempt to kick him in the chest and push herself away from him.

Midair, she shot two senbons from her gunblade, each aimed at his feet, she now hoped that she moved far enough from Jiku for Ikanbi to attack him, she made sure to not land anywhere near the fuuinjutsu that had been placed in the mud as she sheathed her gunblade and prepared for her next strike, she was about to make it rain on this motherjammer.

MetaShow
The Ghost of Kumogakure
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Stealth]
Having mastered the art of stealth and noise reduction, the user is able to run, land and even strike in total silence, the user is able to mask their noise as long as their opponent doesn't have an equal or greater [Perception] tech.

Clairvoyance
S-Rank Tentaijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Perception], Scopaesthesia, Audiothesia, Vibrothesia
The user has trained their body to react to even the most minute changes in the atmosphere. They are able to pick up changes in air pressure, the slightest of sounds, taste alterations to smells, see the most slight of movements, and vibrations from every movement. Everything within within 160m will appear within the users minds eye and giving them a description of the vicinity, able to track targets and even alert the user from surprise attacks.

Ghost Draw
D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Sword.
The user has mastered the ways of drawing their hidden sword slowly to reduce sound, though at this level the user can only unsheathe the blade without drawing attention.

Paper Slash
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Paper Cut, Bladed weapon.
The user aims to slash their targets upper body in order to weaken then and leave the target open for follow-up attacks. These annoyances are overcome by either regeneration or wound treatments. If left untreated they will draw -3 strength from the target.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Sia » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:19 pm

Ikanbi felt the disturbance in the sand as the ground underneath them churned and looked downards, jumping to the side as Ghost made the callout to her. She would need to be careful, their target was known for being a tricky sort of one. Ikanbi circled around by ghost, coming up on the other side of the spot on the ground where Jiku was hiding. When he popped out, Ghost slashed and made an assault and Ikanbi did too.

Ikanbi's arms stretched, flowing outwards into a full ten meters and began wrapping around Jiku's legs and twisting around up his body. If he did not avoid it, Ikanbi would wrap her acidic arms around his entire body and drag him into her, his back against her chest. It was a crude, horrible, evil jutsu of hers, but an incredibly effective one for its rank.

With any luck, she would be successful in ensuring him in her long noodle arms, and Ghost would be able to easily clean up the kill. Whether or not she got hit in the process didn't even matter, she would live though a decapitation, Jiku would not.

Acid Silk Pull
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Channeling chakra, the users artificial arms will stretch out to be up to 10 meters long each for up to 3 posts, enraging their body with pain and causing them to have an increased 3 strength in their limbs at the cost of 3 speed during this time as they attempt to pull themselves towards a target within their reach.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Golnax

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Golnax » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:39 am

Jinzo was so tired of nightmares. And that's what this was. A couple of nightmares come to disturb his sleep but never quite wake him up. Unruly, unreasonable, after his head. God he was so tired. As the invisible girl proved once again that she misunderstood the point of being invisible and the destructive one put her elemental body to use, Jiku just stood there right up until the last possible second. It would be in this last instant that both of his assailants would first notice a shadow out of the corner of their eye. Then he was simply gone - sunk back down into the muddy earth as fast as his jutsu could take him (50 Speed) as the Invisible Girl slashed at empty air and Stretch Armstrong grabbed at nothing. His sudden disappearance combined with the shadow in the corner of their eyes would hopefully give him the opening he needed for what came next.

Under the ground the nukenin would channel some doto chakra and cause a wall of earth to shoot up from out of the ground suddenly, colliding with the Invisible Girl right in her gut and disrupting, if not severing, the elemental's arm. Should his distraction have worked, Jinzo would half way emerge from the ground on the other side of the wall, just enough that he could reach up and grab a hold of the cloak that little miss Now-You-See-Me kept misusing. He only needed to make contact with it for a second or two, long enough that he could place a seal on it, and while he didn't technically see where she was, her chakra was a dead give away. No hiding that.

If all went according to plan then the detective would simply sink back down into the earth and start to move away from the two of them, back underground towards the destroyed mansion at incredible speeds. Much of it had been destroyed by not all of it, and if he could take this little nightmare back to his turf he'd have a much easier time dealing with these two bozos.

Jutsu Still ActiveShow
Doton • Art of Earth Swimming
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Mud Concentration
After performing hand seals, the user makes contact with the earth, immediately making it soggy and penetrable. At will, the user can continue to swim underneath the surface at [Control] speeds, leaving a trail of mud in his path. The mud hardens with a strength of [Control] after a post of inactivity for 3 posts.

Fuuinjutsu • Explosive Bomb
B-Rank Force Fuuinjutsu
After drawing an 2x5 inch seal formula on a surface the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the seal, arming it with their chakra. Upon being kai'd, the tag releases it's stored energy of [Control] of concussive force outward from itself.

*[Genjutsu • Paranoid]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then whistle. Anyone who hears the whistle will be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a shadow in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it.

1 post passed for Paranoid
Jutsu UsedShow
*Doton • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at [35] speed. The wall has [35] strength and is 3x3x1 meters large.

*[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 10 Control
This sensor jutsu is used by shinobi to feel chakra sources within a radius of 25 meters. While this jutsu is fairly helpful in sensing chakra, it is unable to actually pinpoint specific chakras outside of 10 feet. This only gives the Shinobi an idea of how many entities with chakra are present in their general area.

Fuuinjutsu • The Overseer
C-Rank Augment Fuuinjutsu
After the Jiku activates his Doujutsu, he performs the Kakome and momentarily holds onto his target. As he channels the Kakome, he begins to inscribe a 2x2in seal. So long it is active, the technique is bound by the seal and linked to his Doujutsu. Allowing him to detect activities within the limited range of the Kakome.

Trusted Grader

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:30 pm

Air!

Hotaru was shocked to find that she was slashing at air, though it didn't mean that she wasn't quick on her feet, in fact, had it not been for the shadow running at the corner of her eyes then she was certain that she would've had a longer time reacting to the incoming wall, fortunately, due to her being invisible and harder to track than most people that she was able to dodge the incoming wall.

How the hell is he tracking me? Sensory? Must be! Shit, this man is no pushover!

Hotaru kicked herself off the wall as she spotted within her mind's eye how he was moving about within the wall, her sword came slashing towards him but she expected it to miss as the previous one did, but no matter as that wasn't what she was aiming at. She shot two more senbon, aiming to not only destroy the wall but to pin the man, especially if he snaked his way into it.

We can't let him stay underground for much longer.

"Spread underground and destroy his new home!" Hotaru slid backward, sheathed her gunblade, and prepared to make it rain on him this time, for if Ikanbi made sure that the ground was unmovable for him then he would have to get up above it. Truth be told, it wasn't easy keeping track of him when she kept seeing movements in the corner of her eyes, though her clairvoyance told her that there wasn't anyone around, which meant that they were caught within his genjutsu, luckily it wasn't strong enough to mess with her extended vision up.

That didn't mean that she looked to the sides from time to time as she could see him within her mind's eye perfectly.

MetaShow
Shot 2 shots at 35 strength
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Sia » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:09 pm

Ikanbi blinked for a moment as her arms merely continued downwards and wrapped around the target anyway since their movement didn't actually do anything to escape from the reach of her long winding noodle arms.

jutsu continued to useShow
Acid Silk Pull
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Channeling chakra, the users artificial arms will stretch out to be up to 10 meters long each for up to 3 posts, enraging their body with pain and causing them to have an increased 3 strength in their limbs at the cost of 3 speed during this time as they attempt to pull themselves towards a target within their reach.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Golnax

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Golnax » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:09 pm

Things weren't going to plan for the man who walked through dreams. As he rose up through the wall to try and ensnare his foe, she jumped backwards and threw twin senbon at him. He had enough time to move backwards and out of the wall as they impacted and broke through it, where the violent one's arms were waiting. Ensnared by burning, acidic arms, he was pulled out from the wall and dragged towards her as he let out a cry! He hated every second of this. He wasn't a fighter, he was a detective! His only thought was when was this nightmare going to end for him?

As he was pulled in towards the elemental body-haver, he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out all 5 of the explosive tags he had on him, knowing full well that this was going to hurt but believing that it would be okay since, after all, this was only a dream. With the tags kept close to his chest he'd wait until his back impacted her front and then channel chakta into all 5 tags at once, detonating them and causing an enormous explosion! He expected to survive it, if just barely, but he hoped that the both of his assailants would get caught in the 25 meter blast he'd created and give him enough time to limp away. This wasn't a good day for him...

Trusted Grader

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:56 pm

Hotaru reached for her senbons but stopped once she saw that he had been caught by Ikanbi, which meant that the spy had the opportunity to stop this once and for all, so she did, she made it rain an insane amount of senbons that would not only pepper his arms, legs, upper body but also make it harder for him to go through with whatever it seems that he was attempting.

Hotaru would crouch down and reach for her hidden sword before she would blitz through Ikanbi and Jinzo, cutting both of their heads off. Hotaru had taken a massive gamble that her new partner was an elemental body wielder, one that could survive insane situations such as getting their heads blown off, etc. Let's hope our new partnership didn't grow sour.

A massive explosion occurred behind her, luckily she had cleared the blast radius by then due to her technique but that didn't mean that the loud explosion didn't rock her a little. Too close.

The black ops agent wasn't sure if Ikanbi had survived or not when she sheathed her busted sword, she looked at Jinzo's decapitated head which she carried in her left hand before she turned around to face the sandwoman. "As promised, we share the price." Hotaru split his head in two with her gunblade and grabbed the right side of his head.

She was careful to make sure that she didn't harm his eyes then tossed the left side to Ikanbi. "This could've gone far worse." Hotaru looked around to see if anyone was still around, for his genjutsu was still in effect, unfortunately. She sighed and then performed a simple kai tech. Unless Ikanbi had anything valuable to say, she would poof into smoke and vanish from this god-forsaken battlefield.

MetaShow
Monsun
S-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Weapon on Weapon action, Hand-Eye-Coordination
The user plants their feet and begins to empty their weapon stash, they will keep their eye on a target and begin to swarm them with senbons/kunai/shuriken in order to weaken the foe. The overwhelming projectile weapons twists and turns as they bounce off walls and each other and the longer the target stays pinned within the area and get targeted then they lose 8 stats (-2 Endurance, Strength, Speed, Will) per post up till 5, the wounds lasts until they recover from the damage. This technique can only be used once per thread as it empties the users weapon stash, leaving them with only a handful left.

Ghost Strike
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Ghost Draw, Black Wolf, Sword, 25 Speed.
The user crouches down to a three-point stand as they lock in on their target, once their mind is set, they will rush the next [Strength=meters] at top speed and lose the ability to change direction until their strike has either landed or been blocked. This grants the user the ability to vanish as a shadow if the targets speed is lower than the users.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:46 pm

Ikanbi didn't really have all that much time to react for her arms were spindly wound around her target and pulling him in close. She couldn't even see what he was doing, it didn't matter, all she needed to do was wrap her body around him and apply the acid sand to him until the fight was over. Except, no sooner had the thought crossed her mind than she was decapitated and she lost her sense of sight momentarily.

Ikanbi's head fell to the ground but her body continued to hold onto the target, the jutsu pulling the two of them together even with the explosions blasting holes through Ikanbi's noodle arms.

Slowly but surely her head began to regenerate from its neck, pink and black acidic sand flouring slowly upwards into a neck and then into a chin. Finally a mouth had formed enough that she was able to talk. "You know you could have warned me before you did that, but I suppose if it works it works." Ikanbi said curtly as the rest of her head slowly began to grow back into place.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Golnax

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Golnax » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:17 am

If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That you have but slumber’d here
While these visions did appear.
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to ‘scape the serpent’s tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends

The Dreamer's head did roll and his body did explode with no will to sustain itself, his head split in twain and carried off to parts unknown. Not instantly was the dream departed, though, as lastly did Jinzo think as consciousness faded from his failing brain: 'Ah, finally. At long last, I'll awaken from this shit dream...' And he did dream no more, and passed from this life in a most desperate a fashion. If he had survived, he may have rationalized it as the dream keeping him within it's sleepy embrace for a while longer. But now the long dream was ended, and he could rest...

Trusted Grader

The Half Blind Hunt

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:14 pm

Hotaru looked at Ikanbi for a while to see if there was any ill intent, and almost as a joke her sword slid out as the acid had burnt through the metal, she grabbed it and vanished with quick speed as there was nothing else to be shared at this moment, they both had completed their mission, Ikanbi would return and be inducted into CC and Hotaru would store the eye and ready herself for the operation that was to come.

She knew that with the two eyes she could combine them into one powerful that would perhaps make her one of the greatest combatant on this earth, but bare in mind, she wouldn't be cocky as there was still people out there that could tear you to shreds, she was thinking of the living legends that roamed the earth, and thought about the day she herself would become one of the legends.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya