[Training] Enemy of my enemy

Juu no Kuni

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:46 pm

The invasion hadn't started yet, there were still things that they had to set up before they could begin the takeover. See the last time they attempted to take over Rune they had failed to prepare for it properly and nearly lost their lives because of it, never again, Chikara knew better than to blindly follow fate, Enzaragi on the other hand mind but not the former alcoholic, especially post being captured by Konoha. I have already shared everything with Enzaragi, so we are good on that front. Ikanbi had almost killed him during the war but he knew that it was not personal.

He knew that he was released by a miracle, one that he would be sure to pay them back for one way or another for one could not keep this dog on a leash, Chikara grunted after he spat, he made sure to miss the eagle, otherwise Shiryoku would probably not have forgiven him. The man looked over at his two other comrades who were flying with him, Ikanbi a new recruit and his trusted leader Enzaragi, the mercenary had decided that it was prime time to help set up some refuge here, clear the area of bandits and monsters that could come to haunt them later. If we do things correctly then we should be able to swoop in and take both countries in one swing.

The international world would probably hear of their invasion of Rune the second things got violent but if they managed to take it then Juu no Kuni would be an easy grab, or so he hoped at least. "Our mission is rather clear right? We take out the swats of bandits that has settled on these grounds and make sure that no spirit or animal stands in our way. Now, some of these animals are able to speak, but do not be fooled, they are dangerous and will attempt to kill you."

Chikara crossed his arms then turned around, they would soon land deadcenter on in a meadow, the mercenary pulled the mask down then stepped off the eagle, he would let Shiroyoku retake the aireal positon before he would nodd towards the east. "The first bandit camp should be 250 meters up ahead according to intel Shiryoku managed togther yesterday." Stealth was optional but seeing as Chikara wasn't adept to it he figured he'd allow the others to lead the charge.

His Shogo followed their movement to such a perfection that he was able to keep up with Enzaragi who was way faster than he was, Ikanbi and Shiryoku, it seems that he had finally reached the point where his new found eyes would work in such a way that he could keep up with multiple enemies, his mind raced as he thought about various wasy he could train it, from upgrading it so he could keep up with enemies that was far faster than him, which would inevitably get solved by his pauldron, either way, he put his game face on.

504/500
metaShow
~Flames of Hate • Susano'o's Sight
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Possessing immense battle sense and perception, the user is aware of even the most subtle details around them, to a point where they can even pick up on the slightest tension changes in an opponent’s body allowing him predict their movement before it is complete or even read what someone is writing by the way their pencil moves. At times their eyes seem to move on their own will, rapidly tracking an amount of movements equal to their [Speed]/2.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:25 am

They were preparing ahead of time just like the wind country border invasion so a small operation in Juu no Kuni would be conducted by a previous mercenary group that was assigned to eventually become part of SOF's army. A standard practice that worked most of the time via the recruiting parties, but they had instead decided to disobey orders and thus broke off into Juu no kuni becoming mere bandits that planned to take over the area and make it their headquarters. Safe to say Enzaragi didn't appreciate this and because of the circumstances they had committed treason.

The recruiting parties wasn't to just hire mercenaries then throw them away the idea was always to convert them from random grunts into fully-fledged soldiers with homes being able to provide for their families or for themselves. However, Enzaragi knew this could and would happen one day it came with the territory of hiring mercnaries with an external political purpose. This did mostly work within the confines of SOF as they were already citizens with an expressed desire to serve. Still, for whatever reason hadn't, wouldn't or couldn't join the army whether that be wanderlust or glory or just a salary was what drew them to mercenary work didn't matter on some level they were still citizens for their country. Hence, the option of joining a bigger better army with a stable salary and support systems quickly became a no-brainer to turn from mercenary finding work to work to instead become a proper professional soldier. Still, those hired externally may not have that same desire leading to situations like this.

Regardless this operation was not only training but also to send a message to potential future or current recruits who were part of the integration process and sought to betray SOF they would be dealt with swiftly and brutally if they wanted to leave they could leave but violating the integration process and contract to go on raiding parties wouldn't fly and now they found themselves on Setsuzoku's bad side.

"Sounds clear to me! I'm honestly more worried about what the animals have to say." Enzaragi chuckled as they landed in the meadow Chikara gave the distance to the location given that they were fairly close and seeing as they didn't have a more specific battleplan and it was clear that the confidence was radiating. This wasn't a standard operation that would require all their collective strength it was more so a clean-up of sorts but sometimes that is exactly what you needed a little bit of light sparring to try some new things and loosen up the body for the real thing. No matter heads would still be rolling.

Once Chikara and Shiryoku spotted them and gave away their location immediately, Enzaragi spotted them rather easily years of fighting had subconsciously primed his nervous system, and particularly his eyes to track one or even multiple no matter how blindly fast-moving they were Enzaragi could still easily track them even if they had escaped his sight. It wasn't something he trained for it was just mere body mastery from sheer experience and so long of being "in the zone" or flow state. Normally a person would have to train for this but not Enzaragi through sheer experience he had learned how to do things that people needed conscious training for it was truly remarkable. So even from the greater two hundred meter range, he knew exactly already how they would fight how fast and how powerful a practice cut would be even as the rest spared on the slightest twitch gave him all the information he needed to know.

With that, he already decided to rush down to close the distance for some warm-up fights, Had it not been for Chikara training his perception and his doujutsu Enzaragi would have appeared to be a mere blur arriving in the center within the blink of a eye. But Enzaragi would make sure to not go all out and steal all the fun for himself.
Jutsu trainedShow
672/400 +272 towards next training
Frame data
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisites: Read like an open book, Your hands can't hit what your eyes can't see!
Through years of experiencing and training for battle, Enzaragi has mastered his eyesight subconsciously able to analyze and see the slightest of muscle twitches and contraction of fibers to predict exactly how a person could attack this also extends to tracking multiple objects and opponents simultaneously no matter how quick or unpredictable. His remarkable ability to read attacks and track movements allows him to see an attack even once and is able to counter perfectly as a result.
Last edited by Mre-face on Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:06 pm

Ikanbi walked quietly beside the other two and stared into the eye of the oracle engine momentarily, peering into the past. She saw the old man, the perverted one before her, and his hands rifled with dark chakra that surprised her. She had, as it were, a nice circular hat on her head that shielded her eyes from the others and made her appear by all accounts to be a typical civilian when viewed through sensory jutsu. Ikanbi was practicing something, but it wouldn't be immediately obvious to the others what exactly she was doing until she successful, which didn't appear to be any time soon at the rate she was going.

What was she doing that was so odd while walking next to the others? Both of her hands were in front of her and she was performing hand signs repeatedly over and over and over again, then doing foreign and bizarre looking hand-signs that Chikara and Enzaragi wouldn't recognize if their lives had depended on it, then Ikanbi would stare into the Oracle Engine again, and then repeat the process, and the entire time she barely ever spoke a word. She was meticulous however and tedious. She was thorough. The process was simple. The strings shot out and latched onto things but it wasn't quite working exactly the way she wanted. She was still struggling to adjust her puppet strings to her own acid and sand.

It was as it turned out incredibly difficult to produce chakra strings for kugutsu when your body was an elemental one made of acid and sand, the strings got destroyed immediately almost every single time Ikanbi attempted the technique ever, it was something that had haunted her for years and years.

For years, years, and years, Ikanbi had failed to produce puppet strings where she were once able to do so before her transition into an elemental body. For years it haunted her and teased her and mocked her every living day and breathing moment. She had once been a fine puppeteer indeed, back in the day, back before she became made of acid and sand.

The acid and sand destroyed her puppet strings, always.

That had become a cold hard fact for her.

Rat Ox King Rat Ox King Rat Rat Rat Ox King Open Close Open Open Open.

Ikanbi stared back around her and took in the view of the area around them, rather than the view of the Oracle engine.

"Okay, let me try it this way then."

Ikanbi ripped open her bag and pulled out a large stuffed doll in the shape of Chikara, it was roughly a meter tall and by all real accounts should not have been able to fit in the purple bag that she had pulled it out of. Ikanbi grinned and showed Chikara the inside of the bag, which revealed it to be much, much larger on the inside than it had otherwise appeared.

"Hold please." Ikanbi said and then tossed the doll to Chikara, then tossed a second Enzaragi-shaped doll that was also a meter tall towards Enzaragi, retrieving it out of the bag as well.

Chakra strings shot directly out of Ikanbis core instead of out of her fingertips and shot into the Chikara and Enzaragi dolls, which immediately leapt out of their better part's arms and began running around them in circles before jumping onto their backs.

Ikanbi cried. How long had it been?

A few moments later, Ikanbi could suddenly hear the bandits from quite far away when one of them began yelling.

"Okay boys, are you ready for some fun?"

Ikanbi began spinning as she walked, which might have been confusing to Enzaragi and Chikara but black chakra began to shoot outwards from her palms before it blasted her violently into the air. If Ikanbi had calculated correctly, she should clear sixty meters into the air with ease, channeling chakra into her palms and screaming loudly, "WEEEEEE!!!!" As she flew high into the air.

"Destroy."

Black and Pink chakra shot out of Ikanbi like a cannon, engulfing the area next to her high above into the air and filling the space with a giant cube of wet acid sand and kuuton chakra. This cube was, by all accounts, absolutely massive....and it began falling to the ground below immediately, and all of the bandits began screaming and crying and running.

731/???

*[Puppetry Style • Initiate Puppetry Technique]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
The Puppetry Technique is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppeteers. By releasing chakra from their tenketsu, the puppeteer is able to release chakra strings from their finger. These strings are able to move 25 meters. This jutsu allows the puppeteer to attach their chakra strings to inanimate, chakra-less objects at [Control] Speed. While an inanimate object is being controlled, it’s treated as if it has a speed equal to the puppeteer’s control.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:13 am

This woman was indeed special, Wakana had been the one to recruit her and it made him wonder what truly went on in the heads of members from Sunagakure, maybe it was the sun that cooked them or maybe it was the fact that she was just different, either way Chikara couldn't help but to chuckle. Something that shocked him more was the fact that Enzaragi just immediately rushed for the first guy instead of being patient and coming up with an idea, So much for being a leader, huh? Chikara chuckled under his breath.

The puppet delivered by Lii freaked Chikara out but he still found it rather amusing, he looked inside her bag and nodded in approval, "It's not always that you find a bottomless pit of a bag, congratulations." The former alcoholic laughed as turned around, right when he did, Ikanbi leaped into the air and began casting her insane jutsu. "I suggest you take a few steps back Enza, or fear getting sucked in... Trust me... You don't want that." Chikara sheathed his sword as he knew that there wasn't much they could do now except wait for the jutsu to clear out the first wave.

The eagle flew ahead though and activated its infrared vision, spotting multiple bandits hiding in the forest, and thanks to Ikanbis jutsu more and more would start to make their way towards them, which was good as it meant that they didn't have to run and find them. "Reinforcements coming from the west and north. Stay vigilant, I'll have Shiryoku check up ahead."

With that the eagle would turn and circle around them until it zoomed in on a massive red dot, it seemed that a couple of miles away there was a small battalion gearing up for battle, and with the way they were making noise, he was sure that they would have to eventually encounter them as well. Well, I guess that's what we are here for. With that the Nara would start forming a set of hand seals and cast out his shadow to capture any foe that tried to sneak up on them, catching them mid-air as they lept out of the trees.

Had it not been for the eagle's infrared vision then he was sure that he would have gotten caught by surprise, probably not Enzaragi though, but still. Now that they had been held in place, he was sure that his partner would make short work of them. Once they were finished he would walk up to Ikanbi and ask, "So, that gravity death jutsu you like to pull... Like... What the hell is that really? It freaks me out and creates a shit ton of destruction, last time I encountered it it almost wrecked my entire gear."

It was a weird way of making small talk, for he knew that it was useless for them to move now that everyone was converging on them, though everything was fine, Chikara would keep them updated thanks to the eagle infrared technique, especially now that they had trained it to be even more potent than before. Freedom is within our grasp, soon no one will be able to tell us what to do.

537/525

Infrared Vision
B-rank Taijutsu Discipline
Shiryoku switches over to infrared vision, which allows him to spot anyone within 17 miles away, as it's 17 times larger than the average eagle. With Infrared vision they can not only see heat but also trails left behind from targets, allowing the eagle to be a master hunter. It can spot those using stealth and almost predict their patterns as long as their speed doesn't exceed +9.

Chikara continued to inspect the combat arena, he had called upon Kemuri to come and assist them but he guessed that the man was already on his way, he wasn't the type to fly on Shiryoku for the eagle always attempted to eat some of his bugs, which rubbed him the wrong way he presumed. Either way, his eye was working overtime to get him to the quality he dreamed of, but that would come soon, he could feel it, the way his eye was capturing things he had never noticed before, such as being able to keep up with Enzaragi, or at least with his eyes at least.

This was good, this meant that his progress had only ever been halted slightly and filled his heart with a burning desire to destroy Fanho and Taiga, Chikara wasn't going to stop until they paid for what they did to his comrade, nor would Crescent ever forgive them for their cowardice actions, this was the reason why Konoha would have to pay for their actions. The war between Iwagakure and Sunagakure was something they had planned on staying out of once the deal had gone over, their plan was always Rune but now that Konoha had shown their true colors there was only one thing left to do, show them who's boss!

Chikara continued to follow the actions of both Enzaragi and Ikanbi as he did his best to memorize everything, seeing as he wasn't a Fukusha he had to work double time in order to perfect the Doujutsu, his had been deactivated due to a long time he was held captive but that didn't mean that it didn't function like used to, in fact, he saved chakra now that he was the one who chose when to activate it.

But alas, he wasn't here to train the Bijon, which he really had neglected for the longest while, he knew that he could bypass a lot of the training by learning the mastery techniques but that came later, right now he had to focus on the Shogo to get it back to peak condition! He did have to make Shou proud. Hehe, not even he saw this coming, did he? I do wonder if he is still affecting my level of thinking. Chikara had heard that implants could have that effect, hopefully Shou didn't make him a worse ninja.

As far as I know I have only become stronger... Well, except being killed part... But even then I came back, True Izanagi saved my life. Chikara needed to reactivate that jutsu once again.[/color]" It was a jutsu one could only cast 3 times and it activated when the world shifted into a bizarre reality where the eye can and cannot exist, but Chikara hadn't learned about this information yet, that would come in the future.

475/400 +1 Mastery

MetaShow
Eiketsu • Shadow; Baby Octopus
B-rank Nintaijutsu
Prerequisite: [Slither]
This jutsu will manifest three tentacles within the shadow of Slither. The three tentacles slither out of the blades shadow once it's near the target, reaching up to 60 meters at [Control] speed. Targets who avoid the blade may still connect with shadow tentacle, if it makes the connection the target will be bound with [Control] strength for 5 posts.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:40 pm

A shadow moved through the densely packed forest floor, unlike the trio who had flow in above the cloaked figure with a hood on his head preferred to move in a more discrete way through the terrain. Kemuri had been a part of the organization for many years but had been one to always act from the background after the ambush from the Konoha ANBU which severely wounded himself and killed his former partner in crime, Yato. The pair had big dreams but found themselves caught off guard and paid a heavy toll in the end with him barely escaping the chaos with his life. Scarred from the encounter he had slowly worked to recover his own strength and that of his swarms now while helping to propel the organization from the background to where it was today. Having no personal need to lead from the front or puslt either his name or face to anything, only leaving a trail of death and carnage in his wake to help settle the rage in his heart placed there by his former homeland.

The hooded jacket placed an ominous abyss of darkness over the man's scar covered face eas a pair of deep ocean blue eyes scanned the surrounding taking note of the strange wildlife that he passed after entering into the borders of the strange land of Juu. Everything from the flora to the very insects had been tainted with the strange spiritual energy, which was both slightly worriful but also very intriguing for the bug collector who wondered just what kind of strange creatures might be lurking in the dark forest area. There was a slight hum of wings that surrounded the man as he traveled, upon closer inspection one would be able to see that about five sync worth of his hornet swarm was in a thin defensive formation around the man himself, instinctively protecting the hives 'King'. "Seems they have gotten a bit ahead of me"

Kemuri relied upon the mental messages that he recieved from his scout bugs that were flying higher amongst the tree tops, reporting back to their master having seen the trio pass by and the direction of their travel allowing for the missing nin to also steadily adjust his own course of action. "Hmm, others?" The agenda for being here was very clear, as those who violate the trust of the organization and betray his comrades were simply seeking an early death but as he intended to quickly join up with the others he has just recieved report of a small group setting up a small camp site a few hundred meters ahead of him and as the older rogue entered with a hundred meters of the group he could sense through his sensory beetles that their was six targets inside the engagement area. A slightly twisted smirk soon appeared upon the raven haired man's scarred lip as he reached into both pockets of his jacket just as his feet lightly touched down on the dense undergrowth that was the forest floor.

Doing so in such a manner that it deliberately alerted the two men closest to his position, yet as his hands pulled out of each pocket their wasn't any weapons in either of the tattooed hands but instead the left hand contained a pack of cigarettes and the right hand an old, beat up looking zippo style lighter. The two bandits drew weapons, a serious look upon their faces as one called to the other but refrained from attacking the stranger blindly and watched as Kemuri placed the pack to his thin lips and pulled a single tobacco filled stick from the pack. As he placed that red box back into the coat pocket the right hand flipped the lighter beteeen it's fingers which lit the lighter allowing for him to torch the end of the stick and draw in a slow, steady breath of the tobacco smoke.

Kemuri closed his eyes, simply enjoying the feeling as the smoke circulated through his lungs before blowing it out both nostrils allowing for the grey smoke to swirl around his upper torso. "Seems we finally found you guys. " An middle aged male voice seeped out from the shadow covered face as the right hand put away the lighter and the left hand pulled back the hood revealing the man's scarred face and deep blue eyes as the cigarette hung loosely from the figure's lips at the moment. The straightforward words caused one man who hand a large knife in his hands to step back as none of them knew the man before them or what his reason for looking for them might be in that moment. But from their perspective it was best to quickly kill any threat to them and the operation that they were trying to set up in the border lands of Juu.

They were also wondering just who this 'we' was as the group had taken the time the man had used to strike up the cigarette to move into a group fighting formation against the unknown threat of the man who was for now keeping his distance. For a few seconds there was this eerie, awkward silence between the two groups as once stood ready to pounce like a group of Wolves as the lone man seemed to have an almost carefree attitude towards the whole ordeal that was unfolding....almost as if he wasn't worried in the slightest about facing off against them. It was just about then that sounds of screams and conflict came from the distance as Kemuri's friends had seemingly encountered some of the other groups comrades elsewhere. "Sounds like your friends over there might be in a little bit of trouble." Even as the Aburame spoke, he continued to calmly enjoy the cancer stick while shrugging his broad shoulders at the distant conflict that echoed within the dense tree line a way behind the bandit group he had personally encountered.

Though they had Kemuri clearly outnumbered they were still hesitant to turn their backs even as the screams and shouts of the group's nearby allies who were embroiled in conflict with an unknown entity, "You guys are really too cautious, after all I'm just me and whoever is over there sounds like they are butchering your friends." Even as the shinobi seemed to come off as just someone passing through the half smile, he gave with the burning cigarette in his mouth seemed to almost send chills down the spines of the warriors, almost like there was some sort of unseen killer intent that radiated off the man...almost as if they were being surrounded by this feeling, something ominous was in the air but none of them were able to quite put their fingers on it. The former Konoha-nin simply shrugged his broad shoulders once again as his dirty fingers from the left hand took the stick from his mouth and another stream of smoke was blown from the gap between the man's thin lips. "Well, are we staying or going?" Was this some sort of challenge on the older man's part towards the bandit group standing before him, some sort of provocation? It wasn't quite clear to any of them, after all this was just a single person why would he openly expose himself and not just attack them from the shadows in a surprise attack? "We need to reinforce the others quickly! Leave this crazy here for now." With that, the bearded man in the center of the group appeared to be the leader or at least the most senior member of the men spoke up breaking the awkward silence that had overtaken them since the arrival of Kemuri. With that the first man closest to the shinobi quickly turned and began to dash off but the missing-nin then just smiled as from the container on his right shoulder a stream of black beetles came forth that rapidly divided into ten small groups only about the size of a person's hand.

'Knives...go.' The command was sent mentally from himself to the small groups of his Hogoshachū swarm, their unique affinity with chakra allowed for them to group together in for them of objects before activating their ability to create chakra constructs. This was one of the simpler techniques as the ten groups transformed into now ten chakra knifes that floated over the man's right shoulder. 'Kill that one.' With a shoosh of air the knives cut towards the man who had his back turned towards him, oh how foolish it was to expose ones back to their foe. Each of the blades almost instantly found their marks upon the upper torso and head turning the target into a small pin cushion, so to speak as the smell of blood entered the air with a faint scream as the man was stabbed through the back of his throat limiting his ability to make more than a squeak. A thud soon followed as the glowing blades of chakra were still embedded in the back of the now dead man and the sound of him being attacked caused the others to quickly turn their heads only to find the man was already dead. As soon as they had let down their guard the man had not even carried that he was attacking someone from the back, this was one of the most dangerous types of opponents to fight, one that only cared about killing and held no sense of honor or rules.

In his eyes, rules were for those who weren't willing to do everything in their power to fight and win, to destroy anyone or anything that got between them and the goal at the end. A faint laughter soon could be heard from Kemuri as he put his cigarette back between his lips now and simply shook his head. "You guys really are a lost cause, anyone this weak we didn't need anyways." A sinister tone filtered down with the words directed towards the stunned group of men now about fifty meters away from as his hands slipped back into the pockets of the dirty and torn jacket the muscular man wore. Then there was a hum, quiet at first but the sound was rapidly building in intensity that sounded like it was coming from the man himself, well behind the man it was. From the large container hanging on the left side of the man's back the swarm of giant hornets could smell the blood in the air, and it had been sometime since they had been allowed out to hunt, an action that had been on purpose from their master for it made them more aggressive than they already normally were. "Come out and feast my little friends." With those simple words it was as if the flood gates were opened and from the container began to poor what seemed like a ridiculous number of insects, the droning sound of their wings overtook the natural sounds of the forest and even drowned out the sounds of the battle going on in the distance.

His Suzumebachi swarm were large hornets at without another order from their 'king' they rushed forwards and swarmed the dead body to the point that the ball of insects around it prevented anyone else from even seeing that there was a body there at all. But of course, the single body wasn't enough for the whole swarm to feed upon and those unable to reach the corpse turned their famished eyes onto the frozen men who were looking on in horror at the sight of their friend being not only dead but being consumed by the flying insects. "R...Ru...Run!! We must link up with the others!" Finally, one managed to studder out the retreat, they didn't know what kind of monster this man was, but it was clear if they remained here then each of them would suffer a fate worse than their ally, who was dead before they began to eat them! With that it became an everyone for themselves as the group quickly turned heel and attempted to flee at their utmost speed that they could muster. But as with any type of race, some would always be slower than the rest and that simply made the short fat man in the back the next prime target for the swarm which easily reached him and began to sting the man all over his body causing him to scream and collapse in convulsions before his screams grew louder and louder as the hornets tore into his body with their mandibles, thousands attacking him at once giving a brief reprieve for the others who were trying to flee.

Two of the men closer to the back of the fleeing formation looked back at the same time, taking in the howling screams of their former comrade as he was being devoured by the insect swarms, each of their eyes so wide in that moment with shock, horror, and disbelief that it seemed comical to their pursuer as he tightened his lips down upon the burning cigarette in his mouth now. "Don't worry, they're actually really friendly when they aren't hungry. Keke..." The older man spoke with losing the tobacco filled piece of paper in his mouth as his body leaned forward and with a powerful kick off the ground with his legs, he also began to chase after the frightened bandits. The pair looking back instantly looked at one another, but the one on the right was the first one to actually react as they ran side by side, he jutted his left leg out just in front of the ally to his left, purposely tripping the man who crashed and tumbled across the ground while the man who had tripped him sprinted away. That person on the ground from his back looked up expecting for Kemuri to kill him but to his surprise he only saw a blur of black and a wisp of thin gray smoke Flash past him as it appeared that he was more interested in chasing the other man than himself. But the brief reprieve didn't last as the power buzz of tiny wings instantly drew the man's sight only for him to see a black and orange cloud descending upon him. Try as he might to crawl away his fate was much like that of the other man now as the previous one's screams had faded only to be replaced with his own as the bugs began to feast upon him in that moment.

"A man after my own heart." Kemuri chuckled to himself as he bounded from tree branches and onto the ground, musing aloud about how the man acted with intent based on his own survival and not some misguided sense of honor or such things. At the end of the day the weak would always be trampled over by the strong, it was the law off the jungle after all. Predators eat the prey; it was up to you in the end whether you were the one being eaten or the one eating. To bad for the bandit his actions were just that of a scared deer in the eyes of the hungry wolf that was the Aburame missing nin who steadily pushed his speed and rapidly closed the distance between the lone man and himself. "Come back little one..." A voice filled with taunting words flittered it was through the foliage from behind the fleeing man who was drenched in sweat from a combination of the physical exertion and fear. The chilling feeling creeper further up his back and onto his neck as the sound of footsteps grew closer and closer upon him. It became rapidly apparent that he would not be able to actually outrun the shinobi despite him possessing the fastest speed of their group. In an act of desperation, the man slowed his pace ever so slightly and reached for the short sword at his waist. Putting all his bets on a surprise attack on his pursuer believing that he would be unable to react in time from such a close distance with all of the cigarette smoking man's momentum going forward in one single direction. 'Now!' The word was screamed within his mind now as he pivoted hard and spun around unleashing a powerful horizontal slash of the two-foot blade as all he could see was the dark blur that was the man's body. Swish! The blade seemed to easily cleave straight through the ninja's waistline much to the satisfaction of the bandit as he felt the blade slicing through his ghost like opponent who tumbled violently across the ground.

"Haha! " The blade wielding bandit couldn't help but out a loud laugh as he turned to see the results of his swing, knowing from experience in combat that it had been a solid hit across the torso. Combining his strength in the swing with the speed and momentum of the attacking shinobi the man should have been easily severed in two halves, turning his head now his eyes fell upon the two halves that lay upon the ground, but something wasn't right, and he instantly knew when he noticed that the body lacked any blood coming from it. "What the..." As he began to speak the body shape broke apart into a stream of black beetles, what he had managed to kill had only been a simple mushi clone which meant that the real Kemuri was still alive. Suddenly though there was a pain in the center of his back as he felt himself begin to cough up blood from his mouth as the pain pushed through his chest as his head slumped down to see the tip of a blade sticking out his chest. "To careless, my friend...I had expected that you would put up more of a fight than this. Oh well..." The blade in Kemuri's hand was ripped out the man's back now as he fell forward and was encompassed by the swarm which had made up the body of the clone, only he was unable to scream like the others...

3030 words = 5 speed trained

Kemuri stood within the center of a truly, bloody mess as his insects continue to devour the remains of another group of bandits that had betrayed the trust of Cresent then thought they could run away, how silly of them. His hands dug through both of his jacket pockets simultaneously now and retrieved his pack of cigarettes and slightly rusted zippo style lighter as he tapped the pack on his other hand popping up a lone cigarette before taking it into his thin, scarred lips now. Putting the pack away the man's fingers seemed to snap the lighter open now and cause it to ignite a small orange flame that allowed the former Konoha shinobi to light the end of the cigarette causing it to give off a gentle orange glow in the darkness caused by the dense forest area he found himself in. Aside from the gentle hum of his swarm feeding there were more sounds of conflict from his comrade who had also intercepted others that belonged to this group, soon enough they would wipe them out completely and make a statement.

Taking a long drag of the cigarette both hands were stuffed back into the pockets, his eyes closed as he just enjoyed the silence of the area, the moment after the kill. Exhaling a large puff of smoke from the cancer still he readjusted his mindset as he prepared to link up with the others so that they could continue to push deeper into the border of Juu in order to exterminate the vermin like those disfigured bodies at his feet. But as he took a step his sharp vision caught something out of the corner of his eyes, a single flash of light, like a tiny light bulb in the distance that made it a yellowish orb of light. It took the man back several years, back to a time when he was barely a genin at the academy within the protective walls of Konoha where he had seen something very similar.

Nearly thirty years ago the man had been out with his father and a few other family members, being a part of the Aburame one had a natural attraction to nature in general, but of course a rather unsatisfiable desire to discover unique species of insects, as so the clan members were often out in the forest after dark poking and prodding around as the adults used it as a teaching time for their youth. On this specific night the man was with his father as they quietly walked through the forest around the border of the Aburami compound area, when off in the distance he saw the same singular yellow glow that seemed to be just floating in the middle of the air some distance away just over top of the undergrowth. "What is that." The inquisitive youth spoke up and his father just smile, "So it's already that time of year, is it. Let's get closer, shall we?" Patting his son on the back the two carefully, and quietly, began to stalk the single light that would seem to randomly turn on and off, making it a bit difficult for Kemuri at the time to be able to accurately follow the unknown thing's movement in the dark forest.

After several minutes they entered into a clearing which the light had seemingly led the pair two and the young boy was struck in a moment of awe, the single light orb from before had now transitioned into hundreds, perhaps thousands of similar lights. Then without warning one glowed right in front of the body revealing the outline of a tiny, bodied insect now, a lightning bug or firefly. Kemuri reached out and allowed for the bug to land upon his palm and watched as its lower abdomen lit up and then magically turned itself off. "Nature in an interesting thing, Kemuri-kun. These lightning bugs reveal themselves in the springtime and use the chemical reaction in their abdomen to create this light. Using it to communicate with others and even attract a mate. But unlike our own clan's beetles, they aren't of much use." With that the older man turned around and patted the boy on his shoulder to tell him nonverbally that it was time to head back. The boy hesitated a moment and tilted his head, it was to bad as he found the lightning bugs quite interesting but at his father's command the genin lifted his palm high and the bug flew away to join the large field full of its kind now before hurrying to catch up with his parent.

Back in the present time the older Aburami blinked several times, shaking his head even, just slightly, to snap out of the random memory that he had a flash back about. "Heh, lightning bugs." A rare, genuine smile crossed the scarred lips of the missing-nin briefly as he turned his attention back to the sounds of distant conflict but for some reason found himself looking back towards the small light that was blinking on and off, slowly drawing itself further and further away into the dark forest. "Well, they'll be fine till I get there." Shaking his head again the man blew out some more smoke and turned walking towards the small firefly, perhaps there would be something interesting about the insects that managed to live and survive in the strange chakra influxes that happened randomly here. Plus, there was a part of it, even though he wouldn't consciously admit it to himself, that wanted to just see another field full of lightning bugs just like in the past with his father.

'Let's go...' He started to walk away and gave a mental command as his swarms began to rejoin him now after finishing off all but the bones of the previous combatants that had managed to unfortunately cross baths with the bug user on this night. The majority flew back inside their specially made containers while some concealed themselves back under the clothing and in the body of the Aburami now as he stuffed both hands in his jack pockets to cut back at the cold night air as he quickly walked in the direction of the blinking insect. It only took a short while to catch up and just like he had anticipated there was a decent number of them gathered in a small opening within the tree line, probably a few hundred at least but he felt as though something was off about them. Even though the fireflies normally grouped together, it wasn't like they were a colony like ants or the beetles from the Aburame clan, normally they would come together for mating purposes only then go about the rest of their life cycles. Yet, Kemuri could see that this wasn't the case the large group of insects that was flying in the clear.

"Some might have missed this, but I can see it clearly because they act just like my own swarms, they are hunting..." Hunting? How did that make any sense as they were lightning bugs, of course they eat smaller insects and such, but they didn't hunt as a group or pack. Yet, right now, right in front of him he was seeing the tell-tell signs of just that, the group working in unison but what were they hunting? "Shit!" It registered with him just as the bugs began to move, he hadn't been the one following the lightning bug here it had actually been drawing him to this location out of his curiosity, which in turn meant that he was the prey?! The hair on his arms and neck began to stand up causing a slightly confused look to grow upon his face now, it felt like raiton chakra. But how could...he didn't have time to think as he instantly summoned some a wave of his black beetles from within their container as they came out to crash into the approaching swarm of lightning bugs that now crackled with electricity. A rather impressive storm of lightning was unleashed as the two swarms collided, but even with their chakra enhanced strength Kemuri's own beetles were on the losing side of the first engagement, but it gave him breathing room and distance to plan his next attack.

"I need to study these unique bugs!" With a thought the beetles activated their shielding ability that coated their bodies in chakra to fight back against the lighting bugs as the lightning wildly lashed about inside the swarm as the lightning bugs were attempted to encapsulate the small portion of the beetle swarm which were only holding out due to the chakra construct shielding around their bodies. "It looks like they can maintain this lighting storm ability of theirs for a minute, but they must need to recharge after that and then I can strike quickly and look for the queen amongst the group. "Suzumebachi, come out now" He called out a large portion of his most offensive swarm, he planned to quickly cripple the group of as the giant hornets emerged rapidly filling a chunk of the space around him and in the nearby trees, as much as it pained him to sacrifice the portion of beetles he knew that getting caught in that lightning storm himself would have been foolish at the least. Finally, his own swarm's defenses gave way now just before the storm ended deliver a harsh blow to the numbers of the horned beetles, but it was finally time to the Aburami to make his move and there wasn't the slightly moment of hesitation.

"Find me the queen!" With only a simple command, the large hornets flashed forward from both flanks and above dealing a quick blow the hunting party as the insects of Kemuri began to tear apart the smaller lightning bugs with their large mandibles, feasting upon their chakra filled bodies as the entire swarm was completely decimated in a short few moments leaving only a few soldiers fleeing to the northwest now. But what perturbed the older man was the report from his insects that there had not been with that group. He could only ponder on if he had been mistaken in his assumptions about them bonding together like a colony that had a strict birth hierarchy like ants and other species of insects. He reached up and took the cigarette out of his mouth, exhaling the most recent puff from it as he started to think about. The group hadn't really been to large, perhaps he was just wishfully hoping that he'd discovered a useful breed of fireflies because his father also disregarded them and called them useless insects to the clan. Shaking his head the man stood there for a few moments as his insects began returning to him, flicking the extra ash off the end of the cigarette. Kemuri wasn't sure but again, something wasn't right about the situation at hand.

"No queen, but I'm sure that my eyes didn't deceive me earlier. That was a coordinated hunting formation that only swarm type insects will use to kill off larger prey." The man paused to bring the cigarette back to his scarred lips for a moment, taking a drag he removed it to continue talking to himself in that moment. "What if...it was just that, a singular hunting party?" While pondering over his thoughts that perhaps this was only a small squad, perhaps some form of advanced or scouting party? Are they that intelligent thought?" It seemed at the moment that the only thing the old man had was a bunch of questions and assumptions about what he had just encountered. Should he pursue and track down those that managed to escape from the hornet swarm? But as fate would have it, there would not be the need for such a thing as the faint sounds of nature within the forest area suddenly stopped, an incident which immediately put the Aburami back on guard as that only happened when a predatory entered the area. Then the abyss of dark, silence began to transform into the hum of millions of tiny wings that seemed to almost be beating in unison. "That doesn't sound good..."

He spoke to himself as he took a long drag off the cigarette which burnt all the way into the filter on the butt of the stick now as he tossed it away, holding in the smoke for a few moments before then fully exhaling it into the dark air above him now. "Disperse." He quickly charged some of his bugs with doton chakra and had them hid under the earth as others were dispersed into the nearby tree line of the open area which seemed to leave him defenseless, or at least that was the appearance as he kept a small number of the Suzumebachi swarm swirling around him for looks. "Come my little friends..." He turned to face the sound as it approached, tossing down his cigarette butt and stepping on it gentle, twisting the toe of the leather boot back and forth to grind out the butt and any embers it might have left in it before placing both of his hands into his pockets for the mean time. An eerie, golden glow could be seen coming and going, every time it appeared that it was closer, steadily growing closer and closer to the man's position just like the buzz of an enormous number of insects also continued to increase in volume until it reached the edge of the clearing now revealing its true size. Even the Aburami was taken back a little to find that this was comparable to a swarm of a normal clan member. But how could a swarm like this exist naturally in the world, this was truly something that was very unprecedented.

"How unexpected, to find such a treasure out here in the middle of a supposed cursed land..." The swarm was very imposing as it rushed the man responsible for attacking and killing a portion of its numbers, almost like the killer bee swarms that could be found in the northern lands, if one was to kill a number of them then those dying soldiers would release a special chemical pheromone that would allow for the swarm to track down and attempt to kill the target. An eye for an eye, if one must say. "Kek..." A faint laughter slipped through the thin lips of the bearded man as he lifted his head to take in the absolute majesty of the lightning bug swarm as they blinked first in unison almost before now in different patterns, most likely communicating with one another as they moved at once and quickly worked to surround the missing-nin now as he felt the faintly familiar feeling as the static electricity had already started to build and the glow of the fireflies started to increase signaling them charging the chakra in their body. 'Too bad I've already seen this one before...' In that moment his hands slipped out of the jacket pockets and began to form a short series of hand seals the man activated his own chakra just as lightning began to flicker about the interior of the swarm that was surrounding him. "Boom!" A thunderous crash of lightning came barreling down upon Kemuri from what seemed like the entire area above him as he seemed to just laugh and embrace the coming storm as he rained down onto him and the area around him. The body of the man seemed to go stiff from the powerful electrical charges before it fell over, but it was continuously bombarded by the lightning strikes one after the other as if the insects had some sort of pent-up rage to exhaust upon killing the human who dared to attack them.

But as the body was being what appeared to be burnt to a crisp from the immense amount of powerful lightning bolts, it suddenly broke apart to reveal a few syncs worth of the dark beetles with their chakra construct ability active in the form of a layered shielding, but even that wasn't enough to withstand the sheer might of an entire swarm's attack. Yet, it had been enough to help distract the swarm fighting against the bug user as he called for an all-out attack as his swarms rose up from the nearby trees and surrounding ground in an unprecedented number, having release the full might of one of his swarms for the first time in many years. 'Kill them all, save for the queens...go...' The mental command was issued, and the giant hornet swarm instantly swooped into action as they swirled up and then directly downwards onto the outer layer of the lightning bugs and their formation. 'Attack the outside first and then work your way inside. Do not dive to deep or you will be killed.' Kemuri issued a little warning as some of the hornets had entered an almost frenzied state as they killed and killed, easily able to cleave a lightning bug in two pieces with their elongated mandibles. But those that dove in to deep were struck by the random bolts of lightning that seemed to almost target foreign targets in a semi-intelligent manner, perhaps these insects had some form of control over the lightning they were using. The battle lasted several minutes as the bugs on the lightning bug side rapidly declined under the larger number of the hornet swarm, but that was not to say that the swarm itself hadn't suffered a significant number of casualties, too.

Finally, after the dust settled Kemuri walked in from the sidelines where he had been directing the attack formations from to find that the swarm was circling a small group of lightning bugs about a foot or so in size, "Finally..." this was what he was looking for, these were the true royal soldier and last line of protection for the queen that was concealed within. A few moments later the larger than normal lightning bug was concealed in a test tube like jar, a few of the royal knights also locked away inside other similar tubes. "I'll take you back and slowly bind you and your guards with my chakra, then I'll have another power to use in the coming fight..."

3058 Words - Control Training
Last edited by Zao on Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:14 pm

After observing the area and receiving the creepy doll that was tossed towards resemble him given his bad experience with dolls Enzaragi would backhand the doll almost instinctively likely launching it a back towards Ikanbi, which would likely confuse Ikanbi however it wasn't anything personal but how could she know? They hadn't gotten to that stage yet. "Sorry you can keep your creepy doll" Before he disappeared to get her reaction.

After rushing into the middle of the camp Enzaragi realized that he was quite a bit ahead and quite a bit more annoyed at the doll so showing off and having some fun could blow of some steam. With the added bonus of not spoiling the fun completely for everyone else. Wanting to get rid of his energy he immediately began showboating and playing with his food before the others could come and provide assistance. After running into the middle Enzaragi immedietely announced himself before splayed his arms out curling his fingers twice rapidly in a kind of "Come at me" gesture. "Who wants their ass kicked first?" a smug smile creeped on his face further spawning the ire of the bandit's

They came rushing in and instead of attacking Enzaragi began brainstorming ideas as they rushed in having plenty of time due to the vast speed difference. Immmediately his newly obtained Kouton bones made him consider what Kouton jutsu he could figure out. He would simply stay in place and being very clumsily form hand seals. What was it again? Single Kai seal, Mouse? No rat was it? Pig? Boar good thing they can't see me stumbling over basic seals hehe...

Immediately Enzaragi began brainstorming ideas as they rushed in having plenty of time due to the vast speed difference it was incredibly laughable immediately his newly obtained Kouton bones made him consider It was a more embarrassing than expected but his natural chakra control was above average shinobi level as evident with his regeneration so it wasn't an issue of control but rather practice.

Start again, Kai, Rat, Boar, Dragon, Bird, Monkey, Ox, Dog looks like you are petting it, then there is Snake, Horse, Ram, Hare, and lastly Tiger. Got it! But then there are the elemental and weird ones. Once he remembered he once again realized that he had forgotten a few seals but quickly remembered them quicker even if they were unorthodox further making Enzaragi realize how little he had trained ninjutsu only learning the basics from the academy. He never really had a reason too but as of his experiences as of late had made him reconsider being able to and allegiances over the years. Not only that but a long time he served as the human voodoo doll under Nehan so she covered his weaknesses and after freeing himself from her clutches Enzaragi would instead spend his time meditating and completely honed in on mastering his martial arts.

A true samurai at heart. So learning ninjutsu was never appealing and never really had a reason too do so but as of his experiences as of late had made him reconsider being able to and allegiances over the years

He then continued with the elemental seals, Lightning, Wind, Fire, Water, Earth! Clap! At the last moment the zealot realized that certain techniques end with a clap so finishing that way was not only dramatic but also rather fitting as the bandits have managed to close in.

Waiting for them to get close enough to attack. Once in range normally they would begin cutting and yet for some reason they stopped in their tracks hesitating every time they wanted to attack they felt like any type of movement would get them immediately countered. What Enzaragi was doing was a series of micromovements between his handseals. Feinting to throw of his enemy any time they felt like attacking. Rushing in and out of range before throwing a punch or movement that felt like a very real attack only for them to be completely unscathed. It was as if Enzaragi appeared to swing full force as soon as they gained the confidence to attack yet his movements was incredibly minimal this lasted as long enough for him to hear Ikanibi's excitement.

Chikara warned him from the incoming attack so Enzaragi would then use his newly created jutsu extending his omega blades chains allowing him to avoid Ikanbi's cube of death. Melting everything within it's way as the bandits ran in complete fear.

"Don't ya think that's a little overkill?" The story Chikara told of Ikanbi's combat style was no joke. She seemed to like glassing anything and everything and whatever is at the opposite end either moves or dies.

"Copy that Chikara! Should we split or just wait? I'm starting to warm up." A bandit would try to perform a sneak attack against Enzaragi but he used his previously trained technique to stop him in his tracks toying with him with his technique before knowing him out with cross to the jaw.
Trained JutsuShow
801/800

Pixel Perfect Footises
S-rank Taijutsu Discipline
Knowing that opponent's have trained their senses to the point of godhood Enzaragi has developed a specialized movement pattern designed to overwhelm all the opponent's senses by constantly moving, shifting bobing, weaving dodging and fainting. Frantically and constantly twitching each minute muscle fiber. This can make Enzaragi look rather twitchy and jumpy but this is all very deliberate way of moving to overwhelm his opponent's senses and nervous system by constantly feeding them useless data by making them consider every possibility every counter every attack constantly as a counter to their unfathomable reactions and perception all the while simultaneously being defensively responsible without tiring himself out, being able to slide in and out of range whenever possible to block, dodge attack or counter at a moments notice with maximum efficiently, Because of this enemy constant focus to keep up with Enzaragi's twitches will quickly find that Enzaragi is far more unpredictable and fatiguing mentally to fight inspite of their [Perception] techniques and resilience disciplines making Enzaragi a threat to anyone that is forced to engage in hand to hand combat with him.

Kouton • Nano Extend
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channleing
After channeling or forming the necessary ninjutsu by touching a metallic surface and Kouton metal will being forming at [Control] Speed and Strength increasing the size and length of whichever metallic replicating it's shape allowing Enzaragi to extend the range of his Kouton such as his weapons.
Last edited by Mre-face on Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:22 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle to herself as she put the Enzaragi doll away, Ikanbi was an odd one after all. "Oh you know, a bit of this, a bit of that." Ikanbi said to Chikara when asked about her particular jutsu. "It is a combination of gravity, acid, and sand, which...granted...you really didn't get to appreciate it for all of its glory at the time since they got rid of the acid and sand...so...allow me to show you."

Ikanbi's hands surged with black chakra that ebbed out and connected with Chikara, it would immediately cause him to feel lighter, as though he were floating, which, he was. Ikanbi's jutsu would take a few moments to get used to for sure but would allow him to walk through the air as though gravity were of no consequence. "There, use that to make sure you don't get caught in this...."

Black and pink chakra then began to leak out of Ikanbi's right palm as she very carefully took aim. A gust of wind blew her and she reached out and grabbed onto Chikara to steady herself before she fired off the tiny orb of Kuuton. It shot out into a group of bandits before expanding and it began to pull everything around itself towards its center. This included the bandits but also the ground, the trees, the tents. Everything around it began getting sucked into the singularity Ikanbi had created.

Fortunately, she had only created a very small ten meters wide one.

But that didn't save the bandits from the second one, which was much, much larger and also filled with acid and sand, it shot out from Ikanbi's hands a moment after the other one, zooming past the masses of them and far into the distance, it began obliterating the forest, the ground, everything in its path indiscriminately.

Lii's Forbidden Jutsu: Gravity Acid Sand Well
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals or channeling, the user will fire off a condensed orb made of arrows of Kuuton, Sand, and Acid chakra up to 60 meters away at [control] strength and speed, travelling for as long as they hold the last seal. At the end of its range, or when the seal is let go, the orb will expand outwards to its full size, opening up and causing arrows made of Kuuton, Sand, and Acid (appearing to be made of black and pink sand) pointing into the center to expand outwards in every direction (in a 30 meter radius) at a speed of [control]. Anything touched by these arrows will be moved at [control] speed to the center, being dragged through sand and acid the entire duration. The orb can remain for up to 3 posts before being detonated and the resulting arrows will linger for 6 posts.
Last edited by Sia on Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:16 pm

Chikara had been incredibly lucky to have managed to gather such a team, with people of various skills and backgrounds working together to create a world they believed in, although Ikanbi was the hardest one to read, she seemed like the least likely to just try to kill you for no reason, Kemuri on the other hand was someone they would have to keep an eye out, but knowing how these types of men worked he guessed that all he would ever need was to rank up to Kage or at least be allowed to challenge that role in the future.

Chikara kept an eye on everyone as he wanted to capture as much data as possible and record everyone as best as he could, he needed the combat data for future references and he also needed to know if he could possibly copy their jutsu in order to grow stronger, sure he was possibly only ever going to be able to use it when his Tsuyoi is activated but there was an off shoot chance that he could still perform it when it was only in Shogo stage, which would actually be perfect as it would help him be able to conserve chakra and save the Tsuyoi for when he really needed it, as it came with its own drawbacks, especially the Tsuyoi techniques that he had trained before his death.

No matter that the man would always train himself to the point where he felt safe, he had never expected Hayate to show up during a border dispute and could only ever blame himself for not preparing better. There would be no next time for he was going to make sure that he was at the level where he wouldn't fall like that again, his eye looked over at Kemuri and then back at Enzaragi before stopping at Ikanbi as she spoke. "I see, I am grateful that you heard our call, that you have proven to be a powerful ally. "

Chikara tried to praise his comrades to show his appreciation, he knew that the mercenary lifestyle came at a heavy cost so anyone who was willing to raise their swords or shields for Crescent was always going to be welcomed. He felt his body become lighter and soon his eye would twirl to the point where his Shogo turned over to Tsuyoi, he had finally done it, he had accomplished his training to the point where he could now be able to attempt to copy others' jutsu. Finally!

421/400 + 1 Mastery

Chikara began copying every single detail of the following Jutsu casting, he copied each hand seal down to the length he channeled chakra throughout his body, he placed his hands just as she did and when she shot out her jutsu he would do the same. Together their wells would grow and make short work of the battlefield ahead of them, for Ikanbi's was already strong enough to mess up the likes of Hayate, combined with Chikara they would be able to stop almost anyone, all that they needed now was to get Ikanbi to the level she dreamed of.

Who would've thought that this day would come? That I would one day be able to copy people's jutsu again, that I would die and then come back and still be as strong as I was when I perished. Chikara hyped himself up because he was sick and tired of being looked down upon, the Rapper wanted to show the world that he was more than whatever the rumors of him were, he was larger than life.

His eye then went over to inspect Enzaragi who was performing his pixel perfect footsies technique, which was almost overwhelming Chikara, though fortunately he had a perception technique that allowed him to follow what was going on due to his Bijon. He continued to record Enzaragi and allowed his eye mentally copy down what he needed to do himself, for when it came to Taijutsu Enzaragi was the best in Crescent, which made him rather happy that he was his ally and comrade.

He nodded at Enzaragi before he took a deep breath, he could feel how his chakra levels were starting to drain, both of the eyes were strenuous but if he continued to workout like this then his chakra levels would one day reach legendary status, perhaps it would never be as high as his Control level but enough to not pass out within a couple of minutes, he chuckled as he hoped.

Sweat started to run down his back, he knew that he would have to fight the urge to shut his eyes off if he truly wanted to train his chakra levels, because no matter what he was going to complete his training, or at least as much as he could possibly muster. Yes, Chikara wasn't going to stop for anything or anyone for no one was going to destroy everything they had built, not without consequences or at least them stamping their mark on the world, their legacy would live on!

432/400 +1 Chakra pool.

Chikara began forming a set of hand seals and then pushed out his Exososan'o, which made him rather glad that he still carried that capability, it seemed that his mental ninjutsu library remained and that he was going to be able to resume where he was. Chikara hadn't been happy for the longest but if he would have to tell the truth and nothing but the truth then he was currently ecstatic. Who would've thought that death wouldn't stop me, first regaining my full strength, then getting back my ability to store new powers? Chikara knew that True Izanagi had a heavy cost but he had accepted it nonetheless.

His purple armor clad him and began to protect him from outside influences, he oddly felt safe within his armor and wished he had the power to keep it up, but at the same time, the man was no coward. Chikara peered over at Ikanbi and smiled under his mask. "Look at how far one can go with a little determination, am I right?" He would nudge her if possible, if not he would respect it and continue forming sets of hand seals as he wanted to know many of his jutsu still remained, for he truly hoped that they all did, thereby escaping daunting labor.

He took a deep breath before he cast Yahata on an incoming foe and spotted how he feared for his life, he screamed something about a "God of War" before running away and abandoning his allies. He would run directly towards Kemuri's location, allowing Chikara to focus on the battlefield instead of following the bandit. Shiryoku circled the field and screeched to warn that the army was on their way.

Chikara knew before the rest as his minds eye was shared with the eagle, another draining point training his Chakra Pool, he knew that this was the only way forwards, so instead of fighting he let the remaining bandits attempt to strike Chikara, his armor deflected each strike with ease but each time they bumped into it he felt how his chakra was being drawn as it automatically repaired itself. Laughing inside the armor with his arms crossed before he formed a set of hand seals and opened his palm, allowing slither to send out 3 tentacles after the bandits.

Two of them were smart enough to back up and spotted how the shadows stopped following them and grabbed two others, which gave them enough time to rush back towards Chikara and strike together, aiming at a singular point in order to destroy his armor. Fortunately for the mercenary, he was fast enough to spot the attack and powerful enough to know that his armor would deflect it, but, if they attacked again then it would most likely falter, which meant that he had to take care of them.

He flipped in the air and cut two of the captives before he blocked an incoming strike with his blade before he slit the man's throat, he was going to cut through them all if it meant that he would reach his goal, he wouldn't even look back until he finally got his revenge, he just hoped that he wouldn't have to fully turn to achieve his goal, Chikara had never been this angry in his life and knew that such betrayal had to payed.

'The Hawk' was ready to go all out, he wouldn't mind passing out using all of his power if it meant that he would continue to grow in strength, so he continued to push forward, his armor shut down but he cast another one to replace it as he needed to train to become better at utilizing every ounce of his chakra. Nothing is going to stop us now!

Chikara knew that the way towards victory was to never stop, Ikanbi had already made her proud, and so had Enzaragi, Kemuri had proven himself to be an invaluable asset while Ichiro, while in the background most of the time did what was needed in order to make sure the dream lived. Luckily if things were to go south then Ichiro would make a great Tsukikage, if they survived, well then at least he got to train to be a leader of an army for a while.

Imagine that... Ichiro's Crescent probably would have a lot of tea times and calm days ahead, it would be a beautiful future for the people of Crescent, and perhaps it could still happen once we get these Konoha off our backs. Chikara scratched his chin as he looked around the battlefield, spotting that most of their enemies were down by this point, but nonetheless, they were about to be stormed by a small battalion, fortunately, this wasn't something the crew couldn't handle, in fact, he expected that he would make short work out of them.

He nodded at his own train of thought as he flared around with his swords in order to scare away the last of the bandits. "Go on, get out of here if you want to live." These men were not worth killing, let alone recruiting, no, the real ones were on their way. "Prepare folks, there's a small battalion on our way, if we split them up then we can take on 50 soldiers each, I would guess that they are around B-Rank, there might be a bunch of A-Ranks lingering between them, stay frosty." Chikara spoke outwards instead of just to the helmet's link as he knew that Kemuri was here now and he currently hadn't been fitted with a helmet.

Ikanbi and Enzaragi would hear him through both the link and through his voice, if they looked at him then he would raise his sword toward where the army was coming from. "Enzaragi and Ikanbi go ahead and force a split in the middle while Kemuri can attack them from the outside and circle them in. I'll daze them with genjutsu from the sky." Chikara looked back at Ikanbi and chuckled. "I am guessing you are also attacking from the air." Chikara lept and landed on Shiryoku's back and began channeling chakra to his hands.

If Ikanbi sent out her well then he would do so as well as they needed to devastate as many people as possible, Enzaragi was fast enough to have reached the back of the army by the time they would send them at the center, but if Ikanbi didn't cast her jutsu then Chikara would throw four flash tagged Kunai's and blast them with genjutsu Shook'd by the halfway crook

Whatever they chose to do they would spot how their simultaneous attack would break their defenses and allow Kemuri to circle them in, Enzaragi would be able to pick through the army without any issue, as long as he kept himself at the edges of their combination attack, otherwise than a bit of temporary pain the Tsukikage would be perfectly fine, he was certain of it.

If we keep fighting and training like this then we will be unstoppable, the big five will have to respect us and perhaps we can finally finish what we started with Iwagakure. They needed allies and having Iwa sitting on top of your head was an uncomfortable feeling if they were to be on shaky grounds, they needed to fix that relationship in order to stabilize the region, for if they truly wanted to take down Crescent then nothing had stopped them from doing so.

Their training wasn't done yet, he knew that there was still more left to expunge, but instead of just casting multiple jutsu he could probably work on casting a heavy one but work on making it better perhaps? Chikara crouched down and took a deep breath as he went into his mind, he needed to go back and see what type of jutsu he would cast and how he would extend it to the point where it would not only affect his chakra pool but also create a situation where he learned from the situation, which was easier said than done, especially when one was dealing with an army and not an individual.

If I do a genjutsu then I could probably catch them all, it would draw a lot of chakra just like the four flashes, and from the looks of it, they are still affected by it! Perfect. Chikara nodded as he stopped looking through their shared hive mind, the eagle's vision was far superior to his and would assist in helping him track movements, especially now that he could use both eyes in combination. Perhaps he would even combine them into one if that was even possible, Chikara rubbed his chin as he thought back to Ichiro and Chiaki, he wondered if perhaps she was still around and if she had such capabilities.

The mercenary snapped his fingers before he formed a set of hand seals, he knew that he couldn't waste any more time thinking about what he needed to do, it was time for action! Once he finished his set he would pour an insane amount of chakra into the next jutsu as his shadow expanded from Shiryoku, hundreds of tentacles would cast out of Slither's shadow and grab the confused soldiers, snaring them into his trap and hold them captive at strength strong enough that he could snap them like twigs if he wanted to, but that wasn't the plan, the plan was to allow his allies to attack them while he held them in place.

This would allow him to draw a lot of chakra in a short amount of time, fortunately, his chakra levels had increased tremendously since the day he had perished, he was never going to let such foolish things become the reason why he wouldn't succeed in his plans. No, he had already trained a cloaking jutsu, he even trained his shadow abilities, which still needed a little more tweaking before he was satisfied. He also planned on training one more genjutsu before he truly was done, for he needed to cover any grounds, any bases.

Genjutsu had its powers but when dealing with people who can assimilate and teleport then one needed to find the best strategy they had to prevent such actions, but that was something he was bound to fix, all he needed to do first was to train to the point where he knew that he would be strong enough to survive the assault. Crescent needed him and he wasn't going to let anything stop him from being there for his village.

Chikara peered through the eagle's eyes and spotted how the men struggled with all their might but couldn't move an inch, their cries would be the background noise when they marched into Konoha. His eyes were fixated on the war ahead of him and therefore could care less what their cries were about, Chikara wasn't an evil man but sometimes one would have to crack a few eggs in order to make an omelette. I will make sure that Juu no Kuni becomes a beautiful country, trust that your sacrifice is for nothing. Chikara knew it was pointless to argue so he kept the dialogue internally for now, he knew that these bandits were low life and therefore shouldn't be pitied.

With a heavy sigh, the man continued with his workout, his minds eye displayed how much chakra he had used up yet he still felt like he had more stored underneath his tank, this was a clear sign that all of his training was coming to fruition, with the crew on high alert and becoming stronger by the minute, he started to believe that they might actually make it, especially if he managed to continue to push himself to this limit, all that truly was required of him was that he needed to train and get through it, for once the ordeal was done then he would be unstoppable, they would be invincible, well perhaps not invincible but still strong enough to deter any more attacks.

The most idealistic future would be one where they came to a standstill, Iwa stopped expanding and Crescent got to capture Rune and Juu, sure they would probably always skirmish with Konoha moving forward but who's to say that in a hundred years that they can't come to the table. Time heals all wounds or something like that. Chikara hated to admit it but he had no clue what the future would hold, no matter how much he postured or how well his eye let him predict certain actions, all he knew was that Crescent and Konoha were officially enemies the second they tried to ambush their Tsukikage, there was no going back.

The people turned the second the news had been spread to them and wanted the head of Konoha, especially after they had been told that they might be able to get Iwagakure off their backs as lately, they had to take in a ton of refugees from the border dispute, an issue Chikara had already planned for with the senators. There was still much to do and therefore he had to make sure that he was strong enough to be around when Crescent finally calmed down, he had expected them to have to fight for their freedom, though he would've never guessed that he would have to fight Konoha for it.

Yoru had tried to capture him in the past but once he had realized that Chikara was only there to save the princess he backed off, which was fortunate for him, perhaps he would've been turned back then, considering Yoru was part of Anbu. Chikara's chakra still poured out on the trapped goons, he was still holding the final seal in hopes of making sure that the rest of his team would be able to snuff them as quickly as possible, for they still had much to do.

He closed his left eye for a second as he needed to rest it for a bit, it was drawing a lot of chakra as he read people's movements, with Bijon also active he knew that things could quickly fall out of his hands if he didn't master his chakra pool! So here he was, performing crazy stunts and capturing dozens just to become a better ninja. He sighed as he sat down on the eagle's back, legs fatigued from crouching down for so long.

Or maybe it was old age that was creeping up on him, at least that was what Chie measured whenever she teased him, a thought that had indeed crossed his mind considering that his entire combat style was leaping around like a fool in order to catch his foes lacking, perhaps there was something to all of this, perhaps he could find a way to still fight like he does when he got older? Well, that was a question for the future.

The mercenary began to question whether or not they should instead focus on just fighting Fanho and Taiga but feared that they would probably attempt to attack Crescent, whether they went in to assist Iwa or not, one could not be sure with these types of men. Chikara sighed, he knew a lot of this was his fault but he never got the opportunity to make things right, they made the choice for him.

In life one was tested and now was the time to see what their resolve was all about, would they take this disrespect and just sit down or would they rise up and fight for their freedom? Chikara aimed for the latter part, for he believed that every man and woman was born free, not of consequences but allowed to choose to not be under someone's thumb.

No that wouldn't work, especially not when they were so close to reaching their achievements, they knew that in reality they didn't HAVE to win the fight, they had already managed to distract Konoha, now if Iwagakure managed to tear some of their protectors along with Crescent then they were certain that things should stabilize for at least a bit, which should buy Cresent enough time to get a couple of individuals to become stronger, they needed to make sure that they weren't going to war, and then lose their country as well, no, the plan was to fight if they could see an opening to get through their defenses then they would take it and run with it, but if they were met with a stand still then they should bail, for it means that they are not really on that level yet, but on a level enough to scare Konoha a bit.

Chikara rubbed his chin, he could feel how his chakra was still draining and how he was starting to wonder if they truly performed the right actions, with a quick head shake he let a sigh escape his breath for there was no time like tomorrow, and in order to get a brighter one they had to utilize whatever power they had in order to make sure that their region didn't fall under anyone else's orders. There was only one way to peace and that was through war, Chikara would do his best to get them Iwa's approval, to become allied with Iwa could potentially mean that they could ally with Kirigakure, which would make sure that they don't have to expect being attacked from the oceans.

But those were concerns for the future, what he should focus on right now is to train and become the strongest version he could, yes, training jutsu and their strength was a ninjas duty, doubly so for a mercenary for one could never be too certain when it came to a job, nor when one job could lead to problems with another nation. Comes with the territory, nothing personal. Chikara knew that it included him and his band of mercenaries. Luckily, Chikara wasn't here to calculate risks and rewards, that had already been done the second he heard that Taiga killed him, no, there was no more time for thinking.

Chikara knew that there had to be consequences for the actions of Konoha, he knew that their actions would probably be scrutinized, that he would end up having to deal with a lot of flack and that he would have to rap for a longer time than expected, though luckily, he kind of started to enjoy rapping. Chikara peered over at his comrades and smiled, they were slowly growing to become the army he had envisioned the day Enzaragi had spoken to him, throughout the years he had seen many mercenaries, and come and go, but the dream always seemed to stay alive, that was the only true reason why he kept on fighting, to keep the dream alive!

Yes, he had to convince himself that the actions he was taking had purpose to them, his advisors had told him that there could be consequences, that Konoha could retaliate, that perhaps he shouldn't bring this idea to Enzaragi, but he knew deep down that there was no point in trying to escape the future. Crescent needed to free themselves, they needed to at least try, for the plan was yet again, never to just kill and destroy but to send a strong message, sure, Konoha would have to burn but that came with the territory of war.

Chikara sighed, his chakra consumption was going crazy as he still held all the soldiers in place and even though Enzaragi, Kemuri, and Ikanbi made short works of them, more would rush out the forest, luckily Shiryoku was still able to keep an eye on them, which meant that they never truly surprised them. "Enemy reinforcements are on the way, the final stretch is here boys, don't give in!"

He closely inspected Enzaragi and tried his best to keep up with him as his eyes were beginning to tire out, he wasn't a true Fukusha after all and would have to contend with the idea that he would eventually find that no matter how well he mastered the Shogo a true Fukusha probably would always be better adept to it, or perhaps he was wrong, who knew, what he did know was that the training was actually working. Another sigh rolled off his breath as he continued to focus chakra on both eyes and the shadow that held the army.

This shit is insane, I have never been able to hold so many soldiers at once before and If I continue to grow in strength then who knows how many more I could capture.A smirk befell the mercenary as he pushed down his hood and mask, he needed to breathe, his chakra consumption was getting the best of him and he truly didn't want to pass out then he would have to slow himself down a bit. He canceled his jutsu and closed both of his eyes as he let the eagle's vision guide him, once he focused his mind he was able to not only capture the field of the war but also tell that they were slowly but surely making them regret that they ever messed with Crescent.

"Keep at it! They are almost done with it!" Chikara grinned, he knew better than to question the matter of fact, so instead he just told as it was, they were about to win and as long as they continued their pace then they would inevitably be able to take over Juu, all that they needed to do now was stay headstrong, for if they faltered at the end then they would risk losing all grounds they had gained.

3619/3600 +6 Chakra pool.

Last edited by Trusted Grader on Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya