Yet Another Fun Drunken Adventure With Kozu and Friends

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:56 am

The sun was just setting and Kozu was bored and his head was in pain. He had such an urge to kill at this point he was about to kill anyone that he seen. That is when he came across the best bar in town that served some of the best wine in all of Suna. He walked in this was a much more fancy place then where Kozu normally went, but at this point a drink is a drink. The walls had nice frilly wall paper on them and the whole floor was tiled. All the chairs had cushions and the tables were elegantly designed. He went to a empty table and a waiter brought him a menu. Kozu had no time to look at the menu so he said "Bring me the biggest bottle of your best sake." A few minutes later the waiter brought a jug of there best and finest sake to his table with a serving cups, and so Kozu poured himself a drink. Kozu looked around as he started his drinking there were a few more tables, most of them were full with people talking about there lives. He did not care at this time all he wanted was the pain in his head to stop.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 am

Fuck yeah. A night where he was free to do whatever the hell he wanted. Tear down some houses, cause a shitstorm, or get fucked up. Each was a valid option, but the one that Konji would do tonight was also the one that many others were doing. Well, at least what most of the low lives of Suna were doing.

Being the person that he was, he had been to most of the bars and wineries in town, not really caring for most, since Suna, in comparison to other places that he had tried, didn't have very good quality wine. In order not to taste the piss that some of the villages tried to pass off, he decided that tonight was time to experiment a bit. Wine this, booze that. Times change and today was one day to start. Even though sake was a common drink for more-adult ninja, he had always heard more about the alcoholic properties rather than the taste. Now, Konji wasn't one to just pass off on getting buzzed, but taste was always something that was good to have. So, what the hell. No reason in passing by the opportunity with the bar right here.

Shoving the door open, the Chuunin entered the main area of the bar, looking around for two main targets. First, being an open place. Second, being any guys that he would be able to outlast and convince to have some fun with them, not like outlasting any of these drunkards would be hard at all. Of course, old grapes wouldn't ever do, so they were instantly eliminated. Choices were slim here, with most spaces either being filled with slobs or people talking their lives away. Boring.

One table was able to catch his eye, however. The spot only had one person there, check one. The guy sitting there wasn't anything special, but he neither appeared to be old or appeared as if he would be a total tightass about everything. If anything at all, this person at least looked smart, so maybe they could strike up a conversation about something. Tonight might end up in a total waste, but hey, gotta take chances with everything.

Used to making an appearance, he came over to the chair across from the man, put his hand on the tip of the chair, then spun it out and sat down in one fluid motion, hopefully not letting the man notice his move until it was already done--parlor tricks were fun. He would have to wait a few minutes for a menu, but, hey, that was time enough to start some sort of conversation.

Putting two fingers up to his head and nodding, he saluted them outward, looking up and ending with a "I'm Yuusha Konji and you are..." trying to let the other person fill in their own blank.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:40 am

Kozu seen a odd looking man with some piercings walk by him put he payed no attention to him. All he did was continue to drink his sake, which he quickly finished. The boy sat down at his table and introduced himself to Kozu and asked who he was. Though as the kid was sitting down he did this little move with the chair. Kozu thought that this was nothing but a punk kid with something to prove. Well Kozu wanted to see if this little prick can hold his liqueur and maybe out last Kozu which never happens. "Me I'm Kozu Mizu, you drink?" He asked wile signaling the waiter to bring another cup without waiting for an reply. Though for now the pain in his head was still there he was only sightly buzzed. So when he was done signaling the waiter he poured himself another and quickly drank it down.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 am

Ha.
Haha.

This guy must be dumb. Right? Right. Someone asking Konji if he drinks. Do you ask a bird if they fly? Do you really ask a whore for sex? All that's assumed, or supposedly so. People without manners, jeez. They should know everything about everyone. That way, stupid questions like this wouldn't ever have to take place. Ha. The thought is just too much to take in in one single transmission of brain cells. Really really? What a goddamn moron.

Oh, well, the question has been asked. Waiting for air to gather didn't do the man any good, nor did it get Konji any closer into the guy's pants. Not wanting to be entirely snarky on the first meeting, if it was going to be the first, Konji had to keep his cool. Keeping his grin hidden in his own mind, he replied with a quick and short, "Of course," but finished it off with an 'idiot' inside his head. Of course the man couldn't ever read his thoughts, or so he thought, so he was safe in that regards PLUS he got to snarky at the exact same time. What a deal there. He might have to do it more often... nah. Being insulting was always fun whenever you get to see the reactions on their faces as they get insulted.

HOWEVER, now was not the time for fun nor games... well games in the sense for the saying. Now was all the time for reaching the goal. The goal of progress. The goal of liberty... Fuck it. The goal to get in someone else's pants. He didn't -have- to reach that goal, of course, but hey, a little extra ass at the end of the night never hurt anyone, especially Konji on such a dull night.

Hmm what to do, what to do. The waiter had finally brought his own serving, much to his amusement. Outlast and conquer. Fun fun. However, sitting and staring wasn't something that needed to be done at this moment. Small talk was required here and small talk would be what would come. "So," the boy started, taking a sip, "what do you normally do?" Hopefully this would spark something, since it normally let him eek out some details that he could play with and manipulate. Something to start. Something to go off of. Getting people to talk was just the first step into their pants.
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 am

As he sat there and listen to the little man say that he drink, was a good sign to Kozu. He made the waiter give him a cup, and pour him a drink so they could loosen up a bit. As the waiter did so he finished another glass and poured himself another, this night he wanted to get shitfaced drunk. Then the little man asked what he did, ha ha this just made him laugh. As if he could not tell by the mask on the table. "Me I'm a killer, its all I do and love to do it. How about u little man what the fuck do you do?"

He couninued to get wasted and the voice got quiet to the point where he could think streight. Now he was able to voice his opinion freely with out having his thoughts interupted by some fucking pansy in his head. "There is so much wrong with this fucking world no one knows the most important thing is and one day I'll show them all. This world will then come to a end and it will be with my hands and my hands alone. For you see we just need to show them all and then they will see the meaning of life."

He could not help but laugh at the end of his little rant, and finish his sake again. Then he had to pour himself another glass, since this will be a night to relax. He just wanted to get wasted and that was all that was on his mind, and at the rate he was going he would be there fast. Even when he gets wasted though he will just keep drinking till he cant no more, and at times even after that.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the wait. ;_; I will try to post in this more often.)
Oh hey. Maybe not all first impressions were correct.

Oh, wait never mind. This guy was either a complete moron or a fucking loon. Maybe both, but that really didn't matter. Konji took a sip from his sake glass, acting like he was paying attention to the man, but frankly, didn't give a shit. This guy was obviously on something else. Drugs, maybe, but probably seen too much as a ninja, or did stuff that he shouldn't have, or any other possibility.

The possibility, of course, didn't matter. Loons squawk all the same no matter what the reason--food, sex, or because they are about to be captured. Oh, look. Those three things might just happen to this loon. Konji just had to season it just right. Season and tenderize it correctly, of course.

When the man appeared to be finished with his rant, Konji nodded in a false agreement. Of course, he didn't really agree with what this man. Hell, no. Nothing was wrong with the world as long as he still got some ass. Or was able to, at least. No way in hell this man would be able to take down the world. Well, the nod wasn't entirely in agreement, because in order to pique anyone's interest, you first had to jostle them up a bit. "But for all the bad that is in the world, there is always something good," 'like me.' "Not to be an optimist," Konji said, lingering on the last syllable for a second longer than needed, "but no matter how bad you think it is, there is always something that you can treasure."

Of course it was true. Everyone could find solace in something, be it engorging themselves to murdering everyone they see. They will have something that made them happy. Konji just needed to bring that out, then he could make a move. Or multiple moves. Whatever.

"Of course," he advised, taking a pause to down the rest of the current glass, while then filling up his next one as slowly as he could, "you really don't have to take my word for it." Being too headstrong would not be the way to go. Doing so could instantly turn this into a debate or something else that would divert him from his path of getting laid. "I am only a Chuunin and all, so I don't have the experience that you do." Leading the prey into the trap was the first step to go. Of course, he did have to hold back on getting fucked up by the lame alcohol, but hey, sacrifices had to be made. "Do you have anything that would make you like that... or something that would happen once I got a bit older?"
CodingsShow

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 pm

(ooc: sorry for the wait)

Kozu sat there drinking his sake, trying to quiet the voices in his head for a while. This was the only way they become quiet for some time. As he drank his sake he listened to the boy words carefully. He could tell that some of the horrors of the world has made his way to this boy, but not them all. This blindness of the boy would come to only bit Konji in the ass later in life. For when people are blind they lack the convection needed to take that what is dear to all in the world. Then Konji ask why people do not see the horrors of the world like Kozu does, and this made him chuckle a little.

"Oh little boy the world is indeed blind and I don't think that will ever change. Though while on this planet I plan to show all what is most precious in this world. Do you know what that is, since it's something so simple that most look over it till it is to late. The answer is life of course. When one takes a life people morn, and want revenge for lose of life. People try to protect themselves no matter what the cost when there life is in danger. So it is very important to people that the lives of them and the ones that care about are there.

Though when people lives are hurt, there is suffering within them that can last a life time. This is all that the Blind need to see what the pain the world is for them to understand all this. Though by the time that happens I would have already killed them. Having power over one is to have power over their life. Just as I can have power over one's mind I will have power over their lives. Oh how using that power is so fun, but you will know this one day boy."

Towards the end of his little rant he poured himself another drink just wanting to make it all go away. The sounds telling him to kill, kill, kill over and over all day. At night when he drink and when Kozu kills is the only time he truly feels free from it all. So he finished half of the glass that he poured, and just sat there waiting for the boy to catch up.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 pm

(OOC: Bah. I'm not going to be able to go this on for that much longer, so we can wrap it up a bit. <o/ Or not, dunno. xP)
Konji took a second to think of what the man said. He was partially right, of course. Life was one of the most important things in life. So ironically simple. "Yeah, that does sound right. If you are able to kill someone, then you have control over their entire essence. You are able to end their entire stream of thought. You can end everything about them." A laugh escaped from the boy's lips as he took another sip. "Isn't that kinda funny though? You can easily take away that thing that is important, something that is so important. Heh, yeah."

He didn't really know what to do at the moment. This guy was getting more philosophical than he was used to. That wouldn't work for a good fuck. Fucks had to be nice, clean and fast, not deep, intelligent and whatever else this was turning into. Hm... what to do. He could just end the conversation now, but this was getting a bit interesting. Of course, his original goal would be shattered, but oh well. Fuck that.

"Oh, of course... Life is so easy to take, though. That's why guarding it is so fun. You get a challenge." Konji's competitive nature was coming out now. He wasn't really good at ending lives, and, of course, he didn't boast about that. Instead, he'd be able to brag about his ability to protect people and let people continue on. He didn't know what this guy would be able to do in that regards, but from what he knew, most ninja concentrated moreso on defending themselves and attacking others, not so much on defending others. Oh well. He'll see how this ends up.
CodingsShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 pm

(OOC: Discussed and turning in. <o/)
CodingsShow

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”