Traveling by the Stream of Sand

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 am

Konji woke up without much to do. Today would probably be another eventless day. Maybe a fuck or two or something like that, but he wasn't planning on it. It was too hot inside, so he had to go out. The desert sun probably wouldn't be forgiving on the Suiton Yuusha, but he shrugged it off, since he always had a great deal of water stored away in his piercings.

Fun or fuck?

Fuck or fun?

What would be the goal of today.

Hmmmm...

Konji shrugged once again upon opening the door to his house, instantly being relieved that outside wasn't AS hot as he expected it, but of course, was still hot and nasty. Better than being inside, at any rate.

Instead of his normal attire, the chuunin adorned his body with a white tank top and beige cargo-type shorts. It wasn't what he normally liked nor what he normally wore, but in the temperature that was outside at the moment, it was a much better alternative.

Walking down the street, he hoped that something would happen to spice up this boring, hot day.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:06 am

After leaving his house Yanagi really had no idea where the hell to go. He didn't really have any friends to go hang out with, he wasn't really hungry, there wasn't really any need to shop at the moment. He was kinda just left to wander around aimlessly. Though this obviously was boring, he was determined not to go back home so soon. If he did, he'd just be locking his position as a recluse.

Anyway, he had just been walking around. It was pretty hot out today. It figured it'd be hot on the day he's walking all over the place.

As he walked around he kept looking at the shops and signs up all over the place. Everything looked, and smelled, different. I say smelled because a new restaurant was just down the street and to the right. The sells coming from it were almost overpowering, like it was reeling you in to go eat there. And Yanagi would have, if he had any money.

To get away from the tempting smell, he turned down the opposite street into a more residential district.

Yanagi decided to start drinking his water bottle, before the water got warm and nasty. While he was taking a nice long chug, he found himself walking into some guy on the street. Unfortunatly when he bumped into him his whole drink spilled on his face and shirt. "Great, I wanted to look like a sweaty pig."

Yanagi looked up at the man he bumped into, who was still there for some reason. First impression? He's either bold, or a freak. Or maybe italic.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Oh
oh
oh.

Fate seemed to have fun today. Kinda cute kid. He was shorter than Konji and not as awesome, but still kinda cute. Blue eyes and brown hair was always a good combination. Of course, it didn't turn out as well as most of the other Chuunin's first meetings. Bump splash splash. Getting too caught up in detail, he had bumped into the kid, with his water splashing over his body. Wet t-shirt contests were only good when it was the time, not for when it was too hot out to pay attention. Bahhh.

"Hey, kid. You should really watch where you are going," he started with a quick hard confrontational voice, but then followed up with a quick add-on, "else you'll have to start having to suck some cock to pay for damages."

He really didn't mean it of course, but hey, with weather as crappy as this, why not have some fun?
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:43 am

Well, at least the guy had a sense of humor, at least that's what Yanagi thought. A guy with a really dirty sense of humor, the kind of guy whose jokes you laugh silently about. Yanagi stood up a bit straighter to reply to the guy, wiping the wet hair out of his eyes first. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind....'"

Before he continued Yanagi thought to himself a bit. If he kept wandering around on his own, he'd be just as bored as he was before. Maybe hanging out with another person might be more entertaining? "Uh, my name's Yanagi. What's yours?" Introductions always were awkward for Yanagi. I mean, it's basically just giving an explanation of yourself. Which was annoying. I mean, who wants to talk about themselves on and on and on?
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:31 am

(OOC: Short, but oh well. XP)
What a brat. He offered and this brat resisted. Well, only kinda. Didn't matter. Oh, the boy wanted to give his name? Well, that is one step closer to fucking, so whatever. It would work out in the end. It always did. "I'm Konji. Yuusha, Konji. I'm the best Suiton user in Suna. Fuck yeah!" he ended, throwing his fist up into the air. He didn't -really- want to know more about this kid, but he could play along.

"What do you do?"
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 am

Yup.

Yanagi's first impression about this guy was spot on. He was bold, and egotistical. Clearly shown as he threw his fist up in the air while talking about being the best. Oh well, maybe he'd be interesting company. Maybe he'd be completely fucking annoying. Either way, it occupied Yanagi's time for awhile, and that was always good.

"Well, I'm a drummer, and I use a form of suiton, I guess you could say, only my suiton comes straight from my body." As Yanagi said this, he held up his finger, where a small drop of his ooze formed before Konji's eyes. Yanagi didn't really care if he was interested or anything, but hey. Best not to have any confusions about what he meant.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Another Suiton user? Totally awesome. Maybe Konji could keep this kid around and work together. Yeah, maybe they could fuck on the side or something. Suiton users had to stick together, you know. Especially in a desert. An oasis of ecstasy in the droll surroundings of sand and heat.

Yeah, yeah. Awesome plan.

The ooze was pretty interesting to the Chuunin, since he loved Suiton almost as much as he loved getting laid. With his own form of Suiton, he couldn't ever learn or attempt, really, to copy this in any way, even if he could if it wsan't a bloodline or something. The drawbacks of being the best. "Really? That's awesome. I have to store Suiton in my piercings on my back. It's so annoying to have to release them each time, but it's better than using super high ranked stuff to just make it with tons of chakra." He thought about it for a second, then asked, "How much chakra does that take up?"

His mind completely diverted from sex lead his inner curiosity out. The boy was interested and, as with most hunters, he wouldn't let this prey go until he knew everything about it.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 am

So there was a reason he had all those weird piercings. Yanagi just thought he was trying to make a statement. Holding out his left arm to the side, to give a visual to what he was about to say, Yanagi began to explain. "Well, making my ooze doesn't take much chakra really. It just takes awhile." As he was saying this, ooze was starting to form along his arm, with some dripping off toward the ground.

"I used to have some trouble controlling my ooze when I slept, but I've got that under control now... Well, mostly." As he said this, he rubbed his head a bit with his right arm. Yanagi didn't really know why he was explaining this. Maybe part of him liked to brag. Maybe he let this Konji kid get the best of him with his infectious attitude. Iunno.

Yanagi pulled his arm back and started to wipe the small amount of ooze off his arm and onto the sandy streets beneath them. "So what exactly do you do with Suiton?" Looking at the guys rather frail body, he continued. "You don't exactly look like a fighter, if you know what I mean."
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Konji couldn't believe himself. This guy wet the bed. So fucking hilarious.

Well, it wasn't actually wetting the bed, but it was so goddamn close that it might as well been.

Of course, if he had control of it, that was the kid's own success or whatever.

Then, of course, he ruined the moment by saying that Konji wasn't a fighter. Fuck hell he wasn't.

"Hell naw. I'm an awesome fighter. I just support people rather than go face to face, which has a higher risk of death. I'm too young to die, y'know. Have too many guys to fuck, jutsu to master, and worlds to conquer."

After the small tangent was left, a slight pause passed by before Konji remembered the initial question. "Oh, yeah, my Suiton skills. I use the O-Dobijutsu style, which is basically the best style ever. I'm so awesome that I'm the only one that knows it in the entire world. It involves using different parts of water which let me do many things that normal Suiton users can't do and only wish they could do, but even sucking me off won't give them these skills."

He semi-purposefully left his little description end on an awkward note, checking to see what this kid would do.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:22 pm

So, Konji was talking, talking, talking about how he's a supporter rather than head on, and all the while Yanagi felt a small tickle in his nose, which welled, and welled, until... "Achoo..!"" Yanagi let off a small sneeze into his elbow as Konji started his next sentence, causing Yanagi to miss what Konji had said. However, hearing the end pretty much let him figure out the gist of it. Lucky him. He gets to stay ignorant another day.

And then Yanagi's question was answered... Sorta? He answered it, but he didn't. He said what h did, but just by name so it was pretty vague. Quick recap. From what Yanagi had heard so far, Konji was a master suiton user of some amazing style that did insert-vague-thing-here. That almost made Yanagi want to laugh to himself a bit. Just a bit.

"You say your style does things other suiton users could only wish to do? Well, like what? Be a little more specific there. I bet a whole bunch of suiton users wish they could fly. Or never need to breath underwater. Or wish the could make water from thin air without using tons of chakra." Yanagi could go on and on, but I think Konji got what he meant.

Unless he's as dense as Yanagi.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 am

Konji chuckled at the boy who underestimated him. Well, at least appeared to underestimate him from the Chuunin's standpoint. "Wellllllllllllll, my style involves splitting Suiton up into 7 types, then using each of the types. Each type does something different. For example, the propagation portion allows me to double the quantity of water, with a relatively low chakra cost. The degeneration portion allows me to make acidic water. Regeneration is healing, solidification allows me to make water into a solid, tranquility lets me calm people down, and harmony lets me emphasize other people's things, while also making them stronger. Oh, and then there is construction, which lets me make things." The entire speech was a bit more technical than Konji was used to doing, but bragging had no bounds.
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Well then. That's quite a bit. The most Yanagi's jutsu did was make this ooze move that way. Now, in it's own way that was a lot, but all those different types of things Konji's jutsu could do was a little... Overwhelming?

"Wow. That a lot of stuff," Yanagi thought for a moment before he continued. "You think your jutsu would work on things containing suiton and not just pure suiton?"
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Konji shrugged. It wasn't that he didn't know, but rather that he'd never tried, nor cared to tried. "I dunno. I've never had a partner to try anything new with. I've just had to do the standard thing, over and over again, without really experimenting at all. I guess that if you let me see your ooze, then I could try and see if I could do it. Trying new things is always a good thing, for both people's experience.

It would be fun to see all what his techniques could do, and if they could mesh with something this odd. Maybe this kid would be able to teach Konji, the master, a thing or two.

(OOC: lol giant innuendo)
CodingsShow

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Yanagi thought about it. Sounded like a pretty legit plan. Hey, if it worked it could be the start of a beautiful partner ship. If not, it could be the end of a odd conversation between strangers. Either way, it benefited Yanagi. "Well, I'm willing to try if you are. Just let me get it out..." Yanagi reached into his pants pocket, pulling out one of his ooze filled scrolls.

Biting his finger so it bled, Yanagi summoned out a bunch of his ooze onto the ground. "Your turn," Yanagi said as he waited on Konji.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm

"Yeah, yeah, kid," Konji said, hating being rushed by someone else. He'd go at his own time and unleash his chakra whenever he wanted according to himself, not anyone else. Yeah, yeah. He was the master and this kid was just starting.

Concentrating the degeneration chakra in his hand, Konji poked the ooze, letting the chakra flow into the ooze, giving it a blaze of red coloring.

"Yeah, yeah. That's how a pro does it."
CodingsShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 am

(OOC: Getting rid of Konji and you're taking your time/etc, so yeah, ending this.)
CodingsShow

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”