[Graded]A Peacefull roll

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 am

Ken was being pushed through the doors of the enterance of the clinic by one of the cute nurses he has gotten to know over the years. She was a knew medic nin apprentice at the clinic, just becoming a Special jouninlast year. Her hands was placed carefull on the back of his chair to avoid setting off any of the weapons. Ken was in the white hospital robe of all patients. the inside of his right elbow with a gauze and some tape over it from where he had an I.V. in it. His forehead protector hanging from around his neck. A drab white blanket draped across his legs to keep them warm. The nurse stopped him at the step and walked to the side. "You know Shioya-san. just because you can use Kugutsu like that, doesn't mean you should. Moving your legs after a long period of inactivity can break off waste into your system and cause problums again. And if it does happen again, we will simply have to amputate."

Ken dropped his head despite her pleasent smile. He then lifted his head and smiled to her. "But every time I come here I get to see you Ai-chan." She blushed a little as he grabbed the rails of his wheels. He gave a good push to get started and waved back to her. "Junpuu."

As he hit the ramp and started to glide down, she raised her hand and gave a small wave he didn't see. "Junpuu"

Ken gave a sharp turn at the bottom of the ramp and looked down the empty straight away he was offered down the Suna street. His hands letting go of the rails and flexes his fingers. "I wonder if I can beat my old record today."
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Futegai burst out of the clinic doors almost knocking over the nurse that was waving at someone now off in the near distance, bolting down the street with a his new set of medication he had for his disease.
"Aaahh! Watchout!" Screamed the boy
The excited little shinobi came crashing down towards the wheelchaired puppetier as he tripped up over his own feet, flipping upwards into a not so nice flight through the air.
The nurse at the clinic door way didn't fully catch what happened as she pulled herself together form being knocked back though she was shocked seeing the boy flyinging as he did, freezing her for thought.

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 am

Ken skidded and slid to a stop after he heard an impact on the ground. He looked behind him to see a younger kid laying on the ground. "Oi Kiddo. You alright?" Going through a few hand seals he moved his Kugutus out to try and atach it to the fallen kid and help him up. He would only have them on him long enough to set him on his feet then he would retract them away. "You should really take it easy and go with the sand flow."

Sending a second batch of string to his pouch he lifted the flap, pulled out a Melon soda in a can and sent it over to the kid, who as he just noticed his forehead protector, seemed to be a Fresh Genin.
SpoilerShow
*Chuukan Kugutsu no Jutsu [Intermediate Puppetry Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique]
Chuukan Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Puppeteers. The puppeteer is able to attach his chakra strings onto inanimate objects, and thus is able to control and move them at will.

*Tatsujin Kugutsu no Jutsu [Master Puppetry Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Chuukan Kugutsu no Jutsu [Intermediate Puppetry Technique]
Tatsujin Kugutsu no Jutsu is the mastered form of Kugutsu no Jutsu. The puppeteer uses special chakra strings, which are completely invisible and are relatively agile, to attach them to the enemy limbs and body and is able to control all their movements like a real puppet, but may only catch them if they remain still in one post. Those who are caught become wide open for any attacks. The puppeteer can also use them as an actual puppet to attack others as well. Puppeteers are limited to control up to one caught opponent at a time. In order to release oneself from the puppeteer's hold, one needs to have a Strength stat of at least 5 or higher other than that they must rely on an ally to help them cut the invisible chakra strings until they are severed.

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Futegai was in shock atfirst as he was tugged and lifted back to his feet but a large grin came upon soon after especially when he saw the guy manipulate a soda.
"Hehe thanks dude" He said with a hint of excitation in his tone.
"So I assume you dwell in the same art as I do and that your wheelchair is your masterpecice or wait no there must be more!" The excitement began to burst out.
The genin tidyed himself up and stood with his arms crossed.
"Yeah there must defininately be more if you can perform such great art like that without me even seeing it or even needing to have it all ready like I do"
He giggled a little.
"So then what is your true masterpeice?"

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:08 am

Ke looked to him and raised an eyebrwo quite noticeably. "So you would like to see my Masterpiece?" Grabbing his wheels and doing a zero point one 180, he pointed the back of the chair the the genin. His hands moved in front of him, going through the three seals quickly before forming two small balls of chakra in each hand. "There is a step on the bottom you cna stand on and hold on tight."

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:12 am

Futegai clapped his hands whilst jumping up and down in excitement as Ken decided to show him.
"Yeah!" He shouted
The genin hopped onto the wheelchair as instructed when he suddenly thought of something.
"Oh yeah my name is Futegai by the way, hehe, I hope this will be fun"

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 am

Ken moved his hands to the wheels just millimeters from the shperes toughing the wheels. "name's Kenjiro of the Rolling Dunes." After that he pressed the spheres to the wheels sending them flying down the street. They were moving at the jutsu's max speed, which was the average speed of a Chuunin. Moving his hands away and closer to the wheels he was able to turn and navigate deftly around obsticles. After a couple minutes fo this the street was ending in a dead end and brick wall. They weren't slowing down in the least though.

Ken kept his eyes on the alley way and about thirty feet from the wall he moved his hands from the wheels and moved his hands quickly up and then striaght down and back like he was trying to flap his arms and fly. At the downard motion the wheelchair lifted off the ground and went flying up and over the wall. this time they were moving faster then they were on the ground. Just before passing the wall, Ken let the grappling hook come free from it's tube and falling to hook onto the wall. The chair slowed down a bit as the rope tightened and they slid down the wall to the ground.
SpoilerShow
†Itoguruma [Spinning Wheel]
Type: Support
Range: Personal
Pre-requisite: A wheel
Using pure shape manipulation, Ken creates a small ball of spinning energy in each palm. Placing the hands as if he was pushing the wheels himself, the spinning chakra spinns the wheel pushing him as if his speed was 5. Unlike the rasengan, Itoguruma sends this chakra spinning in only one direction. the wheels spin as long as he has chakra against them. This only increases his speed.

*Kugutsu Hishou [Puppet Flight]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By sending a surge of chakra through their chakra strings, the user can send their puppet moving in a single direction at a speed of +1 their normal speed, but only in that one direction. Due to this, the puppet can't stop their course unless they hit something or the user pulls back with full force, causing the puppet to stall. This also takes a bit more chakra than the normal puppetry technique.

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:47 am

Futegai's excitement trickled into fright as they came zooming towards a wall but it quickly exploded into firewaorks of greta awe as they flew over the top, wings spread, wind blowing through his hair till they jolted to a stop gliding to the floor.
"AMAZING!" Screamed Futegai is utter amazement.
"That was fantastics!"
The boy juumped of the back of the weheel chair and started hopping about all hyperly over what just occured before calming back down again, leaning agaisnt the wall they had just jumped.

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 am

Kenjiro nodded and rolled his chair back some. "And that wasn't the masterpiece. But utilizing the second stage of puppetry, it was all possible. Including the leap." Moving the puppetry strings to his legs, he manipulated the lifeless limbs to crossign the left over the right. Letting the ankle rest on his thigh. "With practice one would be able ot control allies and enemies."

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Futegai nodded and smiled as he listed intently about the use of puppetry which filled him with more curiousity.
"Thankyou for showing me but I am now curious as to what the masterpeice is"
He placed his right hand on his chin with his little pointer and thumb going across his lips in a tick formation as he pondered about what the masterpeice could be.

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Kenjiro motioned to his leg. "I already shown it. Guy in a wheelchair is usually unable to use thier legs." He let this float on the air for a bit. "Since my lower half is paralyzed, I utilize the same puppet strings I did with the chair to control them." He used his chakra thorugh the strings to center his balance and strengthen his lower half. Standing up he kicked the chair back some and took a few steps away. All controlled by the strings. "As long as the limbs are connected I can remain in control. I am my masterpeice at the moment."

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:28 am

Futegai looked amazed at thought of controling oneself against paralysis but then he realised that the man didn't think of "masterpeice" the same way as he did, Futegai instead seeing puppetry as art whilst the puppet was the masterpeice.
"That is cool but I was wondering if you had any proper puppets which would be so amazing in your condition... er.. no disrespect ment" he sounded enthusiastic yet appologetic at the same time.
Before Ken could answer he jumped in with another query.
"Oh I was wondering if you could teach me how to do such cool things, it would be an amzing experience."
His stance hand't changed much but he was now standing poperly.

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:23 am

Using the chakra strings to pull the chair next to him, he moved tot he side and settled down on a grassy area. "Sure I can teach you. Have a seat in the chair." His chakra strings vanished from his own body and the chair. "You learn how to manipulate everyday items I will show my puppet. for now bring your puppet out." Kenjiro brought an onigiri from his sachel on the side and set it in his hand.

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Futegai smiled as he nodded towards Ken showing his keeness to dab further in the art of puppetry; unlciping the scroll on his back with his left hand he swung it forwards with his right, flicking it open with a poof of smoke.
As the smoke cleared one could see the young genin with his hands outstretched, blue strings flowing through the air attached to a majestic warrior like gorilla puppet which was big enough to one day fit Futegai inside.
"This is my masterpeice" the boy exclaimed all proudly.
SpoilerShow
*Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target.

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:58 am

Ken took a look at the gorilla as he unwrapped the onigiri and took a bite. It was big massive and looked like it could become an armor puppet at some point. But that would be a ways off unless he learns the next step. "Ok. To utilize the next level of puppetry, you will have to learn to control two puppets at once. So for the rest of the day, walk around with King kong, but only use one hand to control it. The other hand will be what you use to manipulate other items. But with your puppet, you don't loose a hand. You will actually have 3." Seeing as Futegai hadn't taken a seat yet, he moved himself into the chair and started to roll some. "We will meet here same time tomorrow. I would like to hear the results of your training."

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Futegai liked the idea of seeing Ken's masterpeice but he didn't think he was ready for learning to control 2 things at once, as such he gave the chuunin a weird look before replying.
"I would love to learn such art but... well... you see... I don't feel i'm quite ready for such high leveled technique" he replied uneasilly.

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Ken rested his chin on one hand as he looked the gorilla over. "Well lets see what we cna do to alleviate that. On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate your ability to control chakra?" He did not realize the genin was that fresh. He may have to school him in shape manipulation to raise his controll and skill in ninjutsu.

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Futegai wanted to try and show off but he knew he had to be truthful so he took a deep breath as he seriously thought over how good he was.
"Ok... maybe four?" He replied truthfully
The boy then jumped in with a question.
"I have seen you manipulate other objects and such and I can tell you are quite good and fast at connecting chakra strings, much like my father, and I was wondering if you could show me how to do that"

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:21 am

Ken took a look over the boy and his puppet and thought for a bit. "Well thats simple, You have to make a serious connection with what you want to use. once your control inproves you can connect much quicker. I would suggest connecting as many chakra strings as you can to your puppet and, as it is so large, Try riding it and have it do your work for you. A constant pushing of your limits will eventual stretch them." He then tossed his snack sack to him with a grin. "You will need some energy to do this so I'll supply first day."

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 am

Futegai found what Ken had instructed interesting but he was curious as to what it would do.
"out of curiosity, what will this teach me?" he asked curiously
As he spoke he hopped onto his puppet, unsteady at first he tumblede over and cashed to the ground finding more difficult than anticipated.
"ouch!" he blurted as he fell with the gorilla ontop of him.

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 am

Ken flinched as the puppet crashed onto him. His own strings moving out to help roll it off him and allow him back up. "For one it would prevent things like that." Rolling up closer he held out his hand to help Futegai up. "Puppeteers spend countless hours over the course of years training thier chakra and relfexes to quickly attach it to objects. I had a little cheating because I am also bound to my first puppet. Though it is an F-Ranked puppet, my wheel chair is mostly controlled by my chakra. And since I am in it 24/7, I had more practice attaching the strings to it and controlling the fine points.

WrightJustice

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:23 am

Futegai smiled as Ken helped him up, nodding to what he had to say.
"I understand" He replied happily.
The boy took control of the puppet once again, this time spread all the chakra strings he could musture all over its body before hopping onto it with much more care then before.
"Hehe is this better?" he questioned
Although shaky, with the carefulness the young boy was projecting, the gorilla stood up taking his weight.

PureWillPower

[Graded]A Peacefull roll

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:51 am

Kenjiro smiled and nodded. "Yeah thats good. go about your chores for today and we will meet back here tomorrow to check your progress." Kenjiro turned the chair to the side and started to roll away. "Nice to know I can help the next wave improve."

[ken out]

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”