Blending In

Cheese

Blending In

Post by Cheese » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 pm

It was just another day at the clinic for Rakkimaru. His uncle and aunt were off on a mission again, so he was free from the excessive training schedule they'd planned for him, and, as usual, his free time was taken up helping out with the patients. Not only was it something he liked doing, but it also kept him off the streets of Suna and out of sight and mind of the other kids. He was safe for the moment. None of the genin that liked to bully him came into the clinic unless they absolutely needed to, and even then, they didn't see him.

"Rakkimaru-kun, could you take this down to the front desk for me?" a passing nurse asked, handing him a patient's file.

"Of course, Koori-san." He smiled up at her and straightened from leaning against the wall, taking the proffered file and dusting off his sleeves out of pure habit. It had been a good day, and his medical training was going well. Maybe he'd run by the market later and pick up something for dinner... after all, it was going to be a long night with his guardians gone.
[Genin • Konohagakure • Hokkaido SinokoChibi • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Jounin • Kumogakure • Akiyama Aiko • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Genin • Kirigakure • Kobayashi Kimura • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Blending In

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Sitting in the lobby in his chair was Kenjiro. He was in his white hospital robe. It even had his name in kanji under the Suna symbol over his heart. He had come in for an appointment to get his knee cartlidge checked. As long as there was still cartlidge in the joints there was hope with the jutsus being developed and used in other villages that he might walk under his own physical power again. His chair was markedly different from the other chairs. Signs of battle damage were on the sides. there were welded on tubes and strange markings over the arms. The wheels were even reinforced. Tied around the right chair arm was a forehead protector. And surrounding him was some of the younger nurses fresh from the academy askin about this and that of the clinics only day to day outpatient.

Kenjiro was just sitting back and relaxing, showing off a few movable tubes and the spiining skill he aquaried with the chair. As Rakkimaru came into the lobby area the nurses seemed to disperse and ken looked right to him with a friendly smile. "Hey, you must be Rak and roll."
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

Cheese

Blending In

Post by Cheese » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Rakkimaru froze in his tracks for a split second before glancing over at Kenjiro and sighing with barely contained relief. It wasn't one of the kids he knew from the academy. "That would be me... You must be Kenjiro." He turned to the nurse at the front desk and delivered the file before turning back to the other boy. "I've seen you around the clinic," he added, somewhat quieter than his initial greeting. Sure, he'd seen Kenjiro around, but he'd never had a chance or a reason to speak with him.

"Uh... what are you in for today?" he finished weakly.
[Jounin • Kumogakure • Akiyama Aiko • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Genin • Kirigakure • Kobayashi Kimura • No Companion • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Blending In

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Kenjiro leaned back and tapped his knee with his finger. "Cartilidge check up. The Medics in konoha are working on research on a jutsu to restore the nerve endings. A 40% chance is better then nothing right?" He moved his hand back and smiled. "Volunteer work today?"

Cheese

Blending In

Post by Cheese » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Rakkimaru nodded once. "Yeah, Koori-san mentioned that they were short on staff this morning. Uh... how long have you been like this, if you don't mind my asking?" He had some spare time, so he pulled up a chair next to Kenjiro's wheelchair and sat. "I mean, everyone here knows you but me. I suppose you could say I was curious about the 'famous' Kenjiro."

PureWillPower

Blending In

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Ken moved his head from side to side as he thought. "Well its been about four years now. A week before genin graduation from the academy, one of my classmates was trying to bully an underclassman. I tried to step inand got wind in the back. Sliced through my spine and paralyzed the lower half of my body." Ken set his arms on the arms of the chair and closed his eyes. "Somedays that pain from it comes back and I scream into the night as it escalates everytime."

He lowered his head down like he was getting ready to cry or feeling pain. He let the air dift a second or two before chuckling. "Just kidding. So how about you? How long have you been walking?"

Cheese

Blending In

Post by Cheese » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Rakkimaru let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. Gosh, this guy had worried him for a moment... but that chuckle meant he was just joking around. But... asking how long Rakkimaru himself had been walking? Well... that was a strange sort of question to ask, really. "I've been walking since I was maybe 2... like most people, I suppose. So uh... being in a wheelchair hasn't kept you from being a ninja at all? It must be pretty hard sometimes, right?"

PureWillPower

Blending In

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:25 am

Ken looked ot the arm of the chair and just shrugged. "Not really, it was hard at first but you come up with ways to make yourself normal." He then grinned and connected one of his puppetry strings to the tube on the back of the chair. The invisible string slide the tube up and rested it on his shoulder. The rifling was clear at the front. "The chair responds to my mental commands. I am a psychic."

Cheese

Blending In

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Rakkimaru raised a brow. "Your mental commands, or your puppetry strings?" he asked, leaning forward slightly and resting his elbows on his knees. "Koori-san mentioned it one time, is why I'm asking. She wants me to be as involved with all the patients as she is, so I get told random things sometimes while I'm working beside her."

PureWillPower

Blending In

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Ken looked at him calmly but thought. 'Crud there goes future jokes.' He then let the tube slide back down. "So what else did you learn randomly? or What have you hear about me."

Cheese

Blending In

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:13 pm

"Nothing, really. That was about the end of my knowledge for you. It's not like we gossip about patients, there are just some things one should know about a few of them." He shrugged and glanced around almost self-consciously. He never liked to sit in one place too long, seeing as an unmoving target was easier to get than a moving one, but nobody else in the area so much as gave him a passing glance.

PureWillPower

Blending In

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Ken sighed as he brought his hand up to his chin. A evil smile corssing his lips. "I know precily what room i'm supposed to go to and its almost time. how about you wheel me back and I will show you a little trick." Not only did he know the layout of his second home and his lab test schedule, but he knew the medical nin schedules and who went where during the course of the average day.

He rolled the chair in place to turn down the pathway. "Room 213 my man. I'm not allowed to use my ninjutsu to move my chair while in the clinic. Something about buzzing the Head Medic's desk."

Cheese

Blending In

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Rakkimaru blinked. "A... little trick?" That sounded... well, interesting, but also slightly worrying. Well, it wasn't like he really had a choice. He had to push Ken's chair down to 213, for whatever reason the older boy had, and he had to admit that moving suited him better than staying in the same place any longer.

"Fine... come on, then." He got to his feet.

PureWillPower

Blending In

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 pm

As they went down the hallway, they were soon smack dab in the middle of cutie central. Right in front of door 213. Down the hall way about 5 feet away was two nurses talking to each other. A little past them was one with a clipboard checking the charts. And a forth was between then bending down to pick up some dropped papers. Ken moved his chakra strings and attached them without them being seen. He then looked up to Rakki-kun and grinned evilly as he sent a burst of chakra through the strings sneding the short skirt up and over the waist revealing the four nurses taste in panties.

The nurse along the wall of the two closest had blue and white horizontally striped panties, while the one she was talking to wore a set with heart dotting them. the one picking up the papers had a pair of white panties with the kanji for Love written big over the back side. [The Kanji on Gaara's forehead.] The nurse reading the papers had a pair of red frilly painties with a ribbon in the front. The Strings immediatly broke when the four nurses blushed and pushed their skirts back down. Ken closed his eyes and mental prepared himsefl.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”