Unconquered Sun

Magma

Unconquered Sun

Post by Magma » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 am

Sitting down on the sand, Rei looked up at the sky. The clouds rolled by slowly and the sound of the wind was peaceful. Peace was something she needed for a long time. I can never get a break around here, she thought, putting her arms behind her head. Nothing to do besides missions all day long. Sighing, she stood up. She watched the sun beam down on her as she walked on by. She turned her head to the ground beside her and picked up a rock. She threw the rock up and down in her hand twice before throwing it back down, watching it sink in the sand. "I need something to do," she told herself, brushing her pants off.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Unconquered Sun

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Rolling through the sand, Kenjiro had a box of hand packed onigiri on his lap. It had been a quiet day thus far. No training, no missions, no bothers. As he rolled down a small slope, he spotted a cute girl with red and black hair. His hands grabbed the rails of his wheels and took the turn off the path. As he hit the soft sand, he went to puppetry mode of movement to get through the trecherous terrain. She was older then him. About five years would be his guess. "Hiya. Nice calm day out here huh?" He pulled up to a stop a few feet from her as he smiled. She seemed to be a bit bored.
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”