Moving Along

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Moving Along

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Kenjiro was rolling down the street in his chair, working on breaking his current speed record for the quarter village wheeled sprint. However a small procession of kunoichi blocked the entire way and caused him to skid to a stop. "Crud. Guess it will have to wait for another day." He noticed where he was and spotted the library a short distance behind him. removing a juice can from his pouch, he rolled on over to the library and hopped up the steps with precision balanced wheel hops. At the top, the door opened in front of him and sent him rolling back down the stairs. He finished his drink with a one shot drink and rolled back up to it to make the hops again. Once at the top, he rolled to the side and opened the door for himself. Once in, he dusted off his chair and went over to the clerk. It was the cute one today, alone. "You don't happen to have anything on theory of momentum application do you?" The clerk nodded and went into the back to find the scroll.
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

Heerosato

Moving Along

Post by Heerosato » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 pm

This was one of the rare times Sin was out of his house. He just wanted a change in place where he relaxed, at least he did for the past month. This was the first time he had gotten out in a really long time. Soon he found the local library and went in. Soon he just found a spot and turned on some Zing on his music device. He just sat there bobbing his head to the beet.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Moving Along

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 pm

As the librarian was in the back, Ken noticed someone walk in past him. He seemed rather bored with everything. As she returned, she handed him the scrolls and smiled to him. Returning the smile, he took the scrolls and rolled over to the tables. Unrolling the first one, he took a look at the older shinobi sitting at another table. He seemed definitly into his music. As long as it was quiet he supposed. The bobing motion caught in his perrifrial vision his head started to bob along with the beat, despite not hearing the music.

Heerosato

Moving Along

Post by Heerosato » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Sin just then sat back into the chair then crossed his arms. He just continued to listen to his music, going from Zing to Low and Weak White. He did look over to see who all was there in the library, but he really did not care at all who was here. That is when he just kinda zoned out wile listening to his music.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

PureWillPower

Moving Along

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 pm

After a few minutes of reading equations, theorums, and experiments deealing with the momentum of a shuriken, Ken's brain started to throb. It was time for a well deserved mental break. Remembering that the other guy near by was wearing earbuds to listen to his music, he stretched his hands behind his head to work out some stiffness. He then leaned back over the scroll to read it. However one on his hands was in his lap. A single kugutsu strings reaching out to connect with the right ear bud. A second one to connect with the left bud. If attached, he would pull his first finger back and cause the right earbud to dislodge from his ear and fall.

Heerosato

Moving Along

Post by Heerosato » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Sin's ear piece fell out of his ear, and onto his lap. This caused him to snap back to reality now not hearing the music in both ears. This was very annoying he had to put it back in. So he did then just went on bobbing his head up and down to the beat of the song. It then soon switched to Valhalla getting some nice rock going on.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

PureWillPower

Moving Along

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Ken grinned slightly. He waited for about three minutes while reading his material before flicking his middle finger to tease the left bud into hovering on his ear lob. The first bob of his head would send it flying out of his ear. He snapped the kugutsu strings before he would be able to do anything to trace it back. But the fact he really wasn't paying attention worked in the chuunin's favor.

Heerosato

Moving Along

Post by Heerosato » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 am

Sin had a idea that something was up, because these things never have fallen out like this before so he pulled out his communicator. This wrapped around his ear then took the wire on the end of it and plugged it into his music device. Then took his normal headphones and put them in his pocket. He made sure to turn the communication part of it off so he could listen to his music in peace. Sin then just sat back and relaxed some more.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

PureWillPower

Moving Along

Post by PureWillPower » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:30 am

Ken began reading his scroll more. He did have to study after all. After about ten minutes though he noticed the cute librarian walking by holding some books. Her footsteps were light and close together. She did so to avoid showing any leg. As she came up toward the other guy, Ken extended strings out and attached to a distant book. Then just as she was behind him, he flung the book up and then hard to the desk causing a loud pop that frightened her off balance causing her to fall toward him.

Heerosato

Moving Along

Post by Heerosato » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 am

Sin just looked at the woman as she fell down to the ground. Something was not right here, seen how things are just flying on their own all the time. It had to be some sort of trick or something, odds were that it was a puppet user trying to get some kicks. Sin did not really care nor think about it any more, he just watched as the woman got up.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

PureWillPower

Moving Along

Post by PureWillPower » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 am

After a bit, Kenjiro finished up his scroll but his head started to ache. He rolled back away from the table, offering a nod to the guy as he rolled past him. The wheels rolling by themselves. He went up to the desk and dropped off the scrolls before leaving the library.

Heerosato

Moving Along

Post by Heerosato » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 am

Sin sat there till closing time even though he had gotten hungry a hour before that. He then left and made his way home, not really thinking about anything like normal. Once home he had no desire to cook food so he just went to his bed and laid down. After a few hours he then passed out still just listening to his music.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”