People Will Die

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Ken was sitting at a small coffee shop in Sunagakure. Well to be honest he was always sitting. He knew that the first day he could walk under his own power, he would not sit down for any reason. Drinking a cup of coffee was a once a month treat. Depending on how the bills went and any mission funds. This month, he had a little extra he could splurge with and decided to treat himself to a refreshing hot cup of Sunagakure coffee. A Special blend roasted within the sand of the shops owner.

As he took a drink of coffee he heard a loud scream of glee behind him before being tackled and hugged at the same time by a woman in her thirties. She was about 5’6” tall and well endowed. She wasn’t bad looking but she wasn’t beauty pageant material. “Ichiro-kun! I have not seen you since you went off to war. How are you my son?”

This was a shock to any nervous system one might have. This woman though he was her son? War? Ichiro? What the hell was going on? Here he was laid out on the ground with an insane woman sitting atop him crying her eyes out. “Excuse me. I hate to be blunt but I really have no other way to express this but.” He sighed and took a deep breath. “Who the hell are you?”

The woman’s tears of happiness faded into ones of sadness. She then lunged forward and hugged Ken’s face into her bosom The suffocating squeeze was soon lead into a side to side sway. “Oh now. My Ichiro has be traumatized and has amnesia.” She picked him up rather easily and set him back in the wheel chair. “Don’t worry honey. I will take you to the hospital now and get them to look over you. But we have to get you some proper clothes first. “

The woman started to push the nearly unconscious Kenjiro through the village streets back to her home. Across the street from Kenjiro’s house. While he was still out of it, she removed his blue pants and black shirt. She slipped on a pair of black pleated pants that had a certain shine to them. She stood him up to put a red pleather jacket over his arms. The front was left open revealing his chest and stomach. As a finish touch, she slid on a pair of cool looking sun glasses. With him still out of it she wheeled him over to hospital to get checked out.

Once through the lobby, she waved over a nurse to watch over him while she went up to the front desk. “Hi my son seems to have amnesia. He doesn’t remember who I am and when I gave him a hug he fainted on me. I thing he might be dehydrated as well.” the nurse at the desk today was Ai. She smiled to her and had to nurse with Ken take him back to his usual room. “His name is Yoshikawa Ichiro. Please be gently with him, he had just returned home and I don’t want to lose my first born again. It’s too much for a mother to bare.” Her hands going over her eyes crying. Another nurse came over and lead her to the waiting room and sat down with her.
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Ken sat in his chair in his usual hospital room just staring straight forward. To his left and right were two other nurses just giggling away. One pointing to the throbbing vein on his forehead. He was currently topless in the room. The jacket thrown against the wall the first second he could. The sunglasses were tossed casually on the bed though. Fabric could take more abuse then glass could. His hands were gripping the arms of his chair trying to keep from yelling out to the heavens. This sceane could have lasted for hours, however one of the nurses had to ruin it. “Ichiro~kun.” There was a sudden shout of unrecognizable anger before both of the giggling nurses.

Ken was just sheathing in his chair as Ai walked in. “Hey I don’t think they deserved that, Ken-chan.” Ai was in her usual medic uniform, a new silver snake lapel pin hidden on the collar. She sat down a book on the table and took a seat in front of him. “We had a sensor look her over. She’s not under a genjutsu. We even had two medics use kai on her.”

Ken leaned forward, remembering how he was blindsided at the coffee house and cost him the last of his splurge money on a cup of coffee he never got. “You guys are not using enough chakra.” He made his hand seals and produced a Gintama in his hand. Ai looked at him quizzically. “I will successfully kai her…from this world.”

For that, Ai slapped him upside the back of the head, causing him to loose concentration and disperse the silvery sphere. She sat back down and picked up the book. “No it seems she was writing a book. She has spent so much time in this book she thinks its reality now.” She set in on his lap. “And the main character looks exactly like you.” She stood up and walked out the door. “I think we will leave it to you to figure out what to do.

Ken picked up the book as she left and settled down. Like he could get out of here without more teasing from the friendly nurses. Reading through the book he saw while appearences were similar, their stories were completely separate. Ichiro was a brave warrior trained in the shinobi arts by two Kazekages. He went off to fight in the war against Iwagakure no Sato. He sent letters home from the front lines every week, Telling of his fights with giant rock monster dispatched by the Doton users. It was actually a very interesting read, up until a chapter where she writes about not receiving another letter from her son in five weeks, fearing the worst. The rest of the pages were blank. It seemed that she felt this was actually a diary. So he had to conceve some way to get into her head and real her back to reality. Closing his eyes he let his evil gears begin working for the cause fo good. He had to lie and deceive like eh never had before.

After about an hour, his lips curled into a grin. All he had to do was make it seem like he was caught in a super genjutsu that would make him hate the woman. No great feat of acting at the present moment. But he needed a rock monster. The twins. Key part would be getting it to an area where the rest of Sunagakure wouldn’t descend on them to stop the twins. His favorite blasting dunes. He had to organize all of this from the room though.

PureWillPower

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

The next day, Ken was wheeled out of his room, back in the outfit he was brought in. The nurse pushing him with a smile. Another nurse brought Yoshikawa-san to him. “We were able to release him from the Genjutsu he was under from the Iwagakure forces. He has lost a lot of memories during the long term exposure but in time he should be able to recall everything.” He wheeled himself up to her and looked up to the woman.

Yoshikawa looked back to him. With her hand over her mouth and her arm around her stomach, tried to hold back her tears. She finally had her son back. She reached out to his hand with both of hers before crumpling to her knees. She just dissolved to tears pressing her head into his hand. She was just so happy to see him again. Her right hand gripping his.

Ken closed his eyes like he was just soaking it in when really he was rolling them back. This woman was even more psycho then he thought. It was going to take some epic choreography to bring her back to reality. Hopefully the twins don’t try to ad lib their role. Hearing the crying come to at lull, he opened his eyes and looked to her. “Kaa-san?” This brought another stream of tears as she just leaned forward hugging him.

Good thing he was in a hospital, he felt as if the woman was about to crush his neck. “Can we go home Kaa-san?”

She stood up and nodded. “Sure. I’ll make your favorite when we get there.” in his mind Ken was thinking this wouldn’t be so bad, he would get a helping of Sweet Dango before he makes the attempt to bring her back to reality. “A nice big dish of takoyaki.” She smiled so large her eyes closed.

This was probably the best for the ruse as Ken’s face went to one fo despair and dread. Takoyaki? That was his absolute least favorite dish. In fact he wouldn’t even wish that dish on an enemy. The nurse that brought the woman, noticed his face and knew of his dislike of that particular seafood. She just smiled. It was almost as if the universe was punishing Ken for something. The woman just walked around behind him and rolled him home. “After you eat, I’ll have you take this chair over to the nice young chair repairman that lives across from us.”

At least she the someone in the hospital was looking out for him. Hold on. A fatal flaw in his plan had just developed. Her son in the book was not paralyzed from the waist down. He was going to be way to tired every night now. He couldn’t hold his strings on his own legs fro very long, So he was going have to do a lot of sitting and leaning to get through this. As they passed through the door of the hospital, he grabbed the sunglasses and wrapped them around his head over his eyes. He may have to get him a set sometime later.

The trip home was filled with the normal sounds of Sunagakure hustle and bustle. But it was also filled with the song from the woman. It seemed so similar. She was happily singing a song, he vaguely remembers from his childhood. It was so long, he forgot what it was like to have a mother. He’s been on his own since he was six. Never adopted and only looked over until he entered the ninja academy. He had seen parents embarrass their kids and dote on them. They worried and cared about their children, or so he saw. Perhaps that was the whole reason she tackled him earlier. Despite being completely out of her mind, perhaps all parents were, but it was a good thing. For the first time in a really long time, he could really relax and just enjoy being pushed in a chair.

PureWillPower

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:36 pm

After Ken returned home, he kicked off his shoes and made his way quickly to the couch before his strings gave out. Yoshikawa-san looked in to him from the kitchen. A smile beaming on her face as ‘her son’ sat down from the walk. His legs must still not be that well for him to be tired after such a short walk. The effects of war she believed. As she pulled the takoyaki balls from the pan, she placed them in a nice plate and dalloped on a spoonful of mayo . She then drizzled okonomiyaki sauce over it before topping the dish with ponzu, green laver, and some fish shavings. She placed a small Suna symbol paper flag in the center and walked it over to him setting it down on the table in front of him. “I know your legs are hurting you, so instead of making you walk to the table, you can eat in her tonight.”

Ken took a look at the dish of doom and had to enter his ninja state of mind. It was the only thing keeping him from heaving completely at the moment. Octopus never made the journey to Sunagakure that well, neither did fish. The flag was a nice touch, but you usually didn’t see them out side of restaurants. His brow went up a little. Yoshikawa then took a seat next to him. “Oh you must have forgotten about our little game. If you can eat every bite of it before the flag drops, you get the first bath. If not I do.” Ken’s mind twitched at this. Not only did he now hove to try to keep it all down with a smile, but he had to take his time and try to unsure the flag stays upright. Without the aid of a drink as well.

Picking up the chopsticks he lifted up the furthest ball from the center and hoisted it slowly from the plate. He had to make sure he lived like she thought her son would. The whole plan was going to be tomorrow so he just had to survive tonight. Placing the fried octopus on his tongue and biting into it, the pungent taste swelled over his tongue and down his throat. The citrus sauce, the greasy mayo, and the octopus juices creating a bile like substance in his throat as it trickled down into his stomach. If he could, his toes would curl as he swallowed. Remarkably, he was able to keep a calm face through the whole ordeal. Taking a look back at the plate, he realized how much of a challenge this was going to be. One down, only seven more to go.

Next, one was the same row but on the opposite side. He had to work the corners inward. Popping octopus arm number two into his mouth, he chewed it through thoroughly. The taste was the same, warm seafood being moved around and turned to mush in his mouth. As soon as he swallowed the second he lifted to one next to it, quickly repeating the chewing process. Each one was a separate test of will power and stamina. As each one vanished into his churning stomach, he grabbed up another one, keeping his face solid like he liked it. Then it came to two balls left. The flag centered between the two, still standing. This next ball was the deciding factor if he got the first bath or she did. Slowly picking up the last ball, the flag slid a bit but remained standing thatnks to a blob of mayonaise mixed with fish shavings. As he ate down the octopus ball he reached his sticks out for the last ball. If he could just get it into his mouth before it fell…

However that was not to be. To grab the ball, his sticks knocked over the flag. Yoshikawa just leaned over and gave him a hug. “Well better luck next time. I will make sure it si still hot when you come in.” She got up and walked over to the wash room and closed the door. A stray cat was wondering by the window. Grabbing the chopsticks with his puppetry strings, he fished up the last ball and left it on the sill on the outside, using the mail slot as the exit device. Laying back he rested his hand on his stomach as it churned to digest the slime he ahd just eaten. He hoped he never would have to go through a challenge like that again.

PureWillPower

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm

After about thirty minutes Yoshikawa came out of the washroom and called out to Ken, who was laid out on the couch with incredible indigestion. As she walked back to her room. Ken slowly sat myself up and quietly reattached his strings to his legs. Practiced motions let him walk casually up the stairs to the washroom. He stripped himself of the gaudy flashy outfit and took a seat on the shower stool. Without the possibility of being looked upon, he went through the usual motions of his own shower time. Puppetry strings went all through the room, grabbing the shower wand, shampoo, soap, washrag, and a towel. With the chakra machine running he was completely washed clean in about two minutes.

She was expecting him to soak in the tub for a bit, and he didn’t exactly want to sit in this room naked for thirty or so minutes. He pulled himself over to the filled tub and slid in. While he wasn’t sure on the temperature for most of his trip down, once it hit his stomach, he felt the warmth and actually settled down. It was an odd feeling knowing you were sitting in gallons of water and not feeling any until your stomach, even though you could see your feet submerged. He rested back against the slope that the tub had. He hadn’t soaked since his days in the academy. Really It reminded him of his loss of feeling below the waist. He closed his eyes, grabbing his knees and forcing them bent as he slid down with the water up to his chin.

He had never felt this way at home after a shower. He usually washed up and went right to bed. But he wasn’t actually tired. It would still be a few more hours before he was. A thought kept crossing his mind. Would this have been how his parents would have treated him if they were still alive? How would be actually be if they were? Well for one thing, he wouldn’t have gotten into that fight with his friends that day. He wouldn’t have been hit by that haphazard jutsu that cost him the ability to walk.

After a while, he felt too hot and wrapped his strings around his legs. This was definitely a tiring day. And now it was time to go change into some comfortable clothing and lay down to prepare mentally for tomorrow. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he opened the door and walked across the hallway into Ichiro’s room. He found his own clothes cleaned and pressed on the bed. He dropped the towel and changed into them. Once his legs were in his own pants he sat down and slid on his shirt.

Looking around the room he saw the type of person Ichiro was. He was in one word. Dynamic. Rock star posters, A guitar in the corner with broken strings. A punching bag and speed bag in the other corner. His bed was a simple twin sized bed. For someone lost in a separate reality, she had a lot of stuff prepared for this imaginary son. Laying back on the bed, he noticed her stepping into the doorway. He sat up and noticed her smiling. “Oh don’t get up, I know you must be tired and would like to rest. I just come in to say good night and it’s great having you back home.”

Ken felt a little relieved. Not sure why but he did. But he did. He smiled back to her. “Well good night Kaa-san. Oh tomorrow, can I take you to my secret training area?” She nodded as she closed the door. Everything was going as planned and hopefully he would not have to eat takoyaki for breakfast.

PureWillPower

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:23 am

Late that night, Kenjiro was asleep. Exciting event thus far are they not? The window above the bed of “Ichiro” was left open to let the cool air in. As the wind blew in, it brought with it a white mist that descended and conformed to Ken’s body. Ken twisted his head a bit as the mist entered his body through his nose and mouth as he breathed in. As it all vanished from view, ken’s turning stopped and he returned to a peaceful sleep.

As the sun rose over Sunagakure, a strange scent wafted in the air, awaking Ken from his slumber. As he slowly sat up a sound caught his ears. The soft melodic sound of a woman’s voice. “Ken-kun. Breakfast time.” The voice sounded vaguely familiar. It wasn’t Yoskikawa-san though. Before he could put any thought into it, he saw himself sit up from where he was and just run out the door and downstairs. This through Ken for a loop.

Sitting where his wheelchair should be was the stranger. Ken looked over to him and was wondering what was going on. “Don’t fret. We are simply in your dreams. Time for you to see a story unfold before your eyes. This is the day you lose your ability to walk.” Ken turned over and looked at the calendar. It was. “I just changed one thing. Your parents did not die all those years ago. They are downstairs.”

Ken looked wide eyed. So that voice was his mothers? He pushed down on the bed and just phased through. “My guess is I can’t touch or interact with anything.” The stranger just nodded. Ken started to levitate and zoomed straight through the floor to see himself sitting at the table with a woman and a man. The Man was in the Sunagakure uniform. His hair was long and black in a similar spikey style to Ken’s. His green eyes also echoing Ken’s. His mother was in a casual set of Sunagakure robes, though her belly was jutting out. She was pregnant. She had short red hair with thick black eyeliner around her eyes.

Ken was tearing up next to the stranger as he saw his parents for the first time since he was really young. The picture was just too perfect for him. The three of them at the table, laughing and having breakfast. Suddenly he saw Ken stand up and kiss his mother on the cheek. “Well I got to get to the academy, Yumi and I are developing a new shape ninjutsu. A Chakra hammer to add bludgeoning to the arsenal before final exams. “ Grabbing his bag, he was soon out the door and racing to the meeting place.

In front of the Statue of the Shodai Kazakage, a group of ninja academy students were meeting up. In the center of the group was Kawagichi Sachi. He was wearing the standard suna Desert garb. His hair is blood red and extends to the small of his back. Next to him is Tani Yumi. She was in a pure black mini skirt with a black long sleeve skirt. Her black hair peeking out the bottom of a pure white turban. Her neck completely bare. To her left was Tono Teika. He was the tallest of the group. Only one of his arms were sleeved by his blue shirt. The right arm had a full leather strap wrapping. His pants were basic denim. To Sachi’s right was Handa Risa. Like Sachi, she was wearing a typical Suna Desert garb, Her pink hair flowing down her back from underneath the white turban. Her right arm out in front of her like a perch for her falcon. Next to her was Nozara Isako, She wore a pure black burka, only her eyes showing. A bow on her back and a quiver hanging from her hips, most of it covered by the long flowing cloth. And finally, Suenami Kiyotaka. He was the shortest of the group, by just two inches. His attire was concealed from everyone by a long red cloak that draped the ground.

Ken walked up to the group in his usual outfit. Normal blue shinobi boots kicked up sand as he walked. A gray bandana tied around his forehead to absorb the sweat of the day. “Hey guys. Sorry I’m late. Kinda got caught up watching this cat get outsmarted by a spider.”

Sachi looked over to him and sighed. “Figured Shaper. Risa was just about to tell us of her good news she got last night at home.” Ken joined the group forming a circle. The falcon leapt down from the arm and landed on the ground. She made a small jump and landed next to Ken’s feet rubbing her head on his leg. “Hey Risa. Chi is acting like a cat again.”

Risa just sighed. “Sometimes I think she does it on purpose to annoy me. But Last night I got a visit from the leader of the Falcon Corps. They want me and Chi to go in early. I graduate tomorrow!” Thie seven of them clammer in unison various statements of congratulations. This quieted down as a Jounin approached the group. Ken, the at large leader of the group was the first to notice him. A quick hand sign and the seven of them lined up at attention. Chi jumping up and standing on Risa’s shoulder.

The Joinin had a white clothe that covered his entire head even eyes. It was held in place by his forehead protector. The rest of his outfit was normal Suna Jounin Uniform. “Tani Yumi. Your presence is requested by the Kazakage.” This sent all of them looking to her. It was never good news when you are requested by the Kazakage, if he summons you is is usually a order. But a request was a lot scarier in this form. Yumi nodded and left the group following the Jounin. “Oh your class is about to start you six. Better get to it.” With a click of their heels, the six leapt away directly for their class. Each one of them worried for their friend who was off to the other side of the village.

As class was dismissed for lunch, Ken and the others met up walking up to the roof of the academy. They haven’t seen Yumi since the Kazakge requested her presence. Opening the door to the roof they stopped in shock. Yumi was curled up in a ball against the fence crying. Her turban tossed to the side. Judging by the small puddle under her, she had been there for a while. Risa and Sachi were the first to reach her and pull her into a shoulder style hug. Sachi pressing his head to hers. He was her boyfriend and it was well known throughout the academy. “Whats wrong Yumiko?”

Yumi looked up towards everyone. Yumi hugged Sachi. “Both of my parents…were killed last night….in the land of Rivers." As the two hugged her, Ken knelt down in front of her and rubbed her ankle, trying to show he was there for her. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose his parents. As she looked up to everyone, Ken stood up and turned. back to the door.

"I'm going to let the instructors know we are going to take you home. You need your friends today and we will be there to help you." As Ken got to the door, he stopped and looked back to her. "I'm also going to ask my parents if you cna have dinner with us tonight. My Mom was the medic for your parents so I think she will have a few stories for you." Yumi just smiled and nodded.

An hour later, Ken opened the door for the others. "Hey Kaa-san. Yumi and my freinds are goign to hang out here for a while."

His mother appeared from the kitchen lookign to them. She saw Yumi crying and she walked over to them. "What's wrong?" Risa told Ken's mom the news and she dropped her wash rag and covered her mouth. She walked up and gave Yumi a hug as the two just stood their crying into each other. Ken signaled them silently to come tot he living room while they let it out.

The six sat around the living room looking to each other. Teika looked up to the ceiling and was the first to break the silence of thier group. "Is she going to be alright?" The other five looked to him then back ground. Hopefully she would be alright. With the exams in a few days, they knew looking out for each other was going to be paramount until they qualified for the Chuunin exams. Risa was set with the falconeers. All of the others also had Mentors that was going to help them continue in their training. Ken was going to undergo strenuous self training as Suiton users were few and far between in Sunagakure. Plus his fascination with shape manipulation was unique amoungst the village nin.

Yumi and His mother came into the room and sat with them. Ken nudged Risa and Sachi. "We'll fix dinner, you guys can talk for a while."

PureWillPower

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 am

It had been a trying day yesterday for the group. They had just learned of Yumi’s parent’s death. And were given the day to help her grieve. Their bodies were going to be home for the funeral tomorrow. Yumi had decided to return to the academy to try to focus on other things. However when they got to the school enterance. They were met by Chuunins guarding the area. One of them approached the seven and held his hand up to stop them. “Sorry guys, the academy is closed today. A class mate of yours had a jutsu misfire and he killed himself and three first year students. He was decapitated while the others died at the hospital.”

Again death was brought into their life so suddenly. This time it was one of their classmates. The genin were already touched by the cold hand of mortality. They turned and headed back home. Yumi and Sachi head back to her place. The others just separated out. How could all of this have happened? Why did people have to die pointlessly? He turned to walk home, kicking clumps of sand as he worried about the future fo the village.

It had been two years since Kenjiro had become a Genin. While he managed to make it this far, the others weren’t as fortunate. Sachi and Yumi were both found dead the after the group was told about the academy deaths. Double Suicide. Teika and Isako withdrew from the Academy. Risa and Chi were members of the falcon Corps and had it safe in the Falcon Tower. Kiyotaka was killed during a C-ranked mission by a sand worm. His remains were never found.

Ken’s self training had taken him all the way to the Chuunin exams. He was in his first match against a talented Taijutsu weapons user from Kirigakure. The match was feirce as he utilized all of his shape manipulation jutsus. He even managed to shock the crowd by forming Rasengan. But as he charged his opponent, the other genin pulled a steel cable from the ground and propel a katana straight through Kenjiro’s heart, sending him crashing to the ground and the Rasengan exploding the ground behind him.

Ken awoke in a cold sweat back in the real world. Loud heavy breathing and a yell had awoken Yoshikawa-san, who came running into the room and held him close. “K-Kaa-san…kaa-san…” As he looked over to Yoshikawa, he realized that he was back in reality. The missing feeling in his legs was another strong indicator that he was awake. The woman sitting next to him started stroking his head. Trying to comfort him, reminding him it was just a nightmare.

He knew this wasn’t his mother, but right now he just needed the motherly embrace she was giving him. Once again he experienced the death or friends and himself. He didn’t want anyone else to die. He didn’t want to die himself. To many people have suffered already. But The snatch from dream to reality was too much for him to take. Then his mind came back to Yoshikawa-san. Was the snap going to be as hard for her as it was for him?

PureWillPower

People Will Die

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 pm

After a night of restlessness and being comforted by Yoshikawa-san, Kenjiro was up and standing with his kugutsu strings. He was slicking his hair up, and adjusting the open chest red trench coat. He then grabbed his hitai-ite and tied it around his neck. Pulling on a set of black fingerless gloves. He pulled them down tight. He spent hours just figuring our Ichiro’s battle style and thinking of ways to imitate it. The battle plan was set and the script written. Now it was up to the twins to keep their side straight.

Downstairs Yoshikawa was preparing a couple of bentos for today’s trip. “Ichiro, we better get moving before the rest period comes.” Ken smiled as he came down the stairs. He had to make it to the couch and take a short rest. About every ten minutes he would have to rest to conserve his chakra. But he had more then enough places planned to fool her into a break.

Slipping on his shades, he held the door open for her as she walked ahead of him until they got to the gate. With a small wave to the guards he lead her out into the desert about twenty minutes. As the sat down in the shade of the dunes around them, he smiled and she unpacked lunch. “This is my favorite dune. It’s cooler then the rest of the desert and no one else knows where it is.” The woman was so sweet he hated to see her lost in a different world, separate form everything.

As she brought out the bento’s for lunch, Ryuu appeared from the sand behind them at the top of the dune. “So here you are Yoshikawa Ichiro. Number one enemy to Iwagakure!” The little sand user had an evil grin to his face with arms crossed over his chest. The dune was already starting to shrink beneath him.

Ken leapt to his feet and stood off against him. “Ganbaride. So we meet again. I hope you brought a different Golem this time.” As if one cue….actually it was on cue, Tetsu arose behind him in his full sand shifted form. Ken gripped his hand behind his body and formed a chakra blade on it. As Tetsu lunged for him, Ken ran up his arm and sliced the blade thorough the sandy head, which only grew back.

Ryuu was hamming it up. “You think you Suna fools have a lock down on manipulation of sand. Your shape manipulation can’t stop my sand golem.” As Tetsu lunged at him again, Yoshikawa-san jumped in front of the fist with a stern face. “What are you getting your mommy to fight for you you brat?”

Kenjiro leapt up over her and onto the sand arm. “Kenjiro stop.” That stopped everything. He turned back around and sat on the arm. “You don’t have to humor me anymore. I realized that he isn’t coming back last night when you cried out for your mother.” She sighed and walked around to him. “Thank you for the thought though.”

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”