Loading chores on Futegai.

WrightJustice

Loading chores on Futegai.

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 am

Futegai had a day off today or so he thought; his father had gotten a sudden surge of demands for puppet repairs whilst incredibly his mother was very busy teaching puppetry, both needing Futegai’s aid they had him running about everywhere doing chores.
“FUtegai get me some bolts!” Sctreamed Dad “I left them in the shed”
The young genin sighed as he rushed down the stairs from his bedroom running at top speed through the livening room, into the kitchen and out the back door before transversing through the garden and into the small building in the back where he quickly grabbed a bunch of bolts and darted back through the house into the back door of the repair shop, planting the requested bolts on the desk.
“C’mon boy you need to be faster than that” spoke father followed by his mother calling
“Futegai I need to borrow one of your dad’s puppets!”
“Oh I left them down in the basement son”
Futegai dropped his head and sighed before dashing off once again; the genin jumped over a bench and dashed through the backdoor into the kitchen and rushed round into the garden were he found the outside doors to the basement to the side of the house, where he clamoured down picking up all three of his dad’s puppets in a box, dashing back up the steps he found with horror that the doors had shut tight and had no choice but to take the long way round.
With the box of puppets swaying in his hands Futegai dashed through the basement and ran up the steps that led to the door under the stairs of the house, where he swerved round the corner and bolted out of the front door dashing down the street at top speed to next door where his mum was teaching puppetry skills; arriving at the building his mum was in the genin darted round the back and zoomed through the backdoor where he met his mother in the staff room, handing over the box of puppets.
“Thanks dear but if you don’t mind could you bring over one of the repair kits as well, we are going to be very busy and I thought it best to be prepared. Oh and please try and be faster this time.”
The young boy nodded with a sigh as he dashed out of the door and ran back down the street to their home where he dashed through the living room and into the kitchen once more, swerving round entering the backdoor to the repair shop where his father was busy repairing a puppet.
“Hey dad, mum wants to borrow a repair kit” Futegai explained
“No can do I need the last one here today son but I’m sure you can buy some more down at the market, in fact whilst you’re there I need some more small pieces of wood too” Father replied
“Right where is the money?” the boy questioned
“Oh my bag is on the dining room table, there should be enough in there but I do know how much it all is so don’t be sneaky, oh and be quick about it I’m gonna be running out soon!” The dad spoke urgently.
Futegai sighed once more as he turned around and dashed through the door straight through the kitchen and into the dining room, picking up the bag of money as he swerved round into the living room for a mad dash to the hallway and out onto the street.
Running like a mad man escaping from the psychiatry institute Futegai darted down the streets with sweat flowing everywhere as he tried to run faster than he ever ran before. Reaching the market Fuetagi’s eyes quickly scanned the area of course he could only find shops that sold what he needed separately which was a pain, never the less he had to go get them; Futegai dashed down the marking swerving round all the customers to the tools shop where he quickly picked up a couple “handy DIY kits” paying the correct amount and then rushing further along the market to a wood seller where he once again quickly gathered what he needed and darted all the way back down the market, out onto the main streets were he charged for his house.
Arriving back at home Futegai zoomed along the hallway round the stairs through living room and into the kitchen where he quickly bolted into the workshop.
“Oh there you are!” Screamed his dad
“You call that fast!?” He seemed rather frustrated.
Futegai’s father was stood there tapping his foot with a customer stood folding their arms impatiently waiting for their puppet.
“Sorry dad, I was as fast as I could be” The boy apologized
Futegai handed over all the supplies and the money and then dashed out the door with one of the repair kits letting his father continue with his work once again.
Flying through the kitchen Futegai swerved round into the living room and made for the front door once more, where he bolted out the house and ran down the street to next door. Arriving at the building his mothers school Futegai dashed round the back and zoomed through the door into the staff room only to find a notice “We have to start now futegai, bring the kit to the teaching ground outside”
Futegai sighed as he bolted through the halls and round to a grand giant doors into the main building where he ran down a few more halls and through and other grand double door out into the training grounds.
“Oh you finally came back!” His mover shouted as she dashed from the centre.
“Hold on folks I’ll be back in a second”
The woman looked cross as she stared at her little boy.
“How could it take you this long?”
“I’m sorry dad had me buy a new one so I had to go to the market for it” Apologized the genin.
His mother shook her head and took the repair kit off Futegai, letting him head back to the house for a well deserved rest, where he dashed back up the stairs and flung himself into his bed and took a nice long nap.
“Boy that was hard work” he mumbled
“heck it did make me feel a lot fitter and a lot faster”

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”