Nurse's Concern.

WrightJustice

Nurse's Concern.

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 am

The sun was beaming down on the roasting hot sands in Sunagakure this fine day, making it a rather warm but pleasent walk to the clinic as a gentle breeze weaved its way around Futegai's hair.
"Aaah if only it was this nice all the time, no sandy winds and the sun not overly hot just a nice toasty warmth, although the sand is still on the hotside" Cahtted on the genin as he walked along the street.

Arriving at his destination Futegai happily walked through the doors towards the counter.
"Hey Nani!"
A nurse looked up from the desk sprouting a beautiful smile on her face as she saw the young boy.
"Oh Futegai you're here for your check up I presume." She spoke wonderously.
Futegai nodded and smiled back at her with pleasure.
"Yeah I am, hehe, will I get a lollipop?"
The girl chuckled in delight as she got up and came round the counter, placing her hand on the boys shoulder.
"Oh Futegai of course you will, now lets go to the doctors room it shouldn't take long"
The office waiting room was clearly empty with it still being rather early so Futegai was the first to get seen to.

After a while in the doctor's office Futegai popped out all cheerfully with a lollipop in hand, followed by Dr. Seimei the hospitals top leading medical shinobi.
"Here you go Nani." Spoke the Doctor in a pleased deep voice.
"This is the report, he just needs his usual medication"
Nani nodded and then turned to Futegai as the man left back to his office.
"I see it all went well" Her happiness seemed to be more feigned than before as she looked into the young boys eyes.
Futegai nodded as he held up his lollipop as if he was still so young.
"It was good, so can I have my medicine now?"
Nani sighed as she placed the tablets onto the desk with a little hesitation which Futegai couldn't help but notice.
"What's the matter Nani?" he asked all worried
The woman shook her head and sighed.
"Oh it's nothing don't wo-"
"No I see there is something wrong, yu can tell me Nani" The genin spoke more seriously, dropping his lollipop into his pocket.
Nani smiled and giggled at the seriousness before replying.
"Oh it's just that you are growing up so fast and with this disease and the shinobi job, it's just worrying me about whether you will be ok"
She lokked down at the desk with another sigh.
"Oh Nani... I promise I will be fine" he replied
Nani looked up and feigned another smile.
"I wish I could belief taht you will but your missions will just get longer and longer, keeping you away from us and what if your medicine runs out before you return or if you have some kind of strange reaction?" The girl was almost breaking into tears.

Futegai stared at Nani for a while with his own sigh before grasping her hand.
"Oh Nani i will try my best, if there was anything I could do to help me I would do it but.." he spoke all concerned.
That is when something clicked and Nani jolted up, rushing round the corner into a lab where she emerged with a dusty old looking book.
"Here Futegai. This is just the thing you need, please promise me you will read it and learn what it teaches." she seemed desperate.
Futegai took the book looking it over and reading the title: "Iijutsu for Begginers: A Starting Guide for Medical Shinobi"
"Wow Nani, thanks, I promise I will read this thouroughly for you" He spoke cheerfully.
Nani nodded and placed his medication in his hands.
"Ok good, now I will know you're safe. You best be off home before your parents get worried" She spoke hapilly once more.

Taking his new book and his medication Futegai waved at the nurse as he walked outside into the beaming sun, which seemed to have gotten really hot by now really roasting up the sand, where he dashed home to his parents.
"I wonder what Iijutsu will be like" He dreamed.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”