[Mission] Infestation!

Twitch

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Twitch » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:00 pm

You've just been assigned a new mission - and it isn't exactly what you had in mind. Not only is it an extremely boring task, but it also deals with pesky little vermin running around and, as if that wasn't enough, you would have to find a way to either get rid of them permanently or at least have them eradicated. The mission at hand wasn't one of courage or valor, and it didn't call on the skills of a great ninja, but it was a step closer to becoming a respected member of your community, and that was enough to put a little pep in your step, wasn't it?

Regardless, the task had to be completed. The client didn't live too far away, and upon your arrival would brief you on what exactly it is that has to be done. Remember, you're dealing with a complaint so it isn't exactly smooth sailing. You'll have to be patient and willing to bear the inevitable lip that the person will throw at you. Once it's all said and done, though, you can focus on figuring out how exactly it is you'll be getting rid of the bastards. Good luck!
"No, seriously. Shut the fuck up."

Kinkotsu

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Kinkotsu » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm

(OOC: Ok sorry about that I did ask if I was suppose to post once and was told yes, but it's fine I edited so lets get this mission going! SO much for all that detail I had before :( )

Kinkotsu would wake up bright and early for his usual run he does around the village. Noticing that he would have to check in with the Kazekage he realized there finally wasn't a line into his office. He would try to step in but would only find a not on the door. It read 'All missions posted for the ones who requested in the lower level' This caused Kinkotsu to quickly run toward this posted board of assignments. he was hoping to have recieved a cool mission. Something exciting, daring, and would take most of his courage to even want to face. he the would see a huge letter D by a list of genins names. He would scroll down the list realizing his name was in this section which wouldn't satisfy Kin. He knew what these jobs usually consisted of.

Realizing he still would have no choice he quickly would grab his mission details and begin running toward the home of this so called infestation which he read off the missions briefing paper. He knew that dealing with someone who had complained multiple times would not make his time fufilling his duty there and easier. He would then finally venture to his destination and begin knocking on a hut. He would await for an answer outside of the hut. He could only imagine the possible amount of rodents that could be living inside this hut. He hope that they didn't have enough time to breed otherwise he may be here awhile.

[Genin • Sunagakure • Kinkotsu Myaku • Missions: ]

Zangy

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Zangy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:51 pm

(OOC: That is not how you do a mission, Kinkotsu. Missions are done with the Role Play Moderator. You post a bit, then they respond. You only control your character while the Role Play Moderator controls the environment.)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Twitch

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Twitch » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it.

Your knocking on the door produced the presence of an older woman, possibly in her late thirties, that harbored an intimidating facade. She wasn't exactly very lady-like in appearance and you would soon come to find out that she didn't sound like it, either. "The village sent you here on a complaint, right?" She spoke with a deep, monotone voice. Her large physique towered over yours and cast a shadow over you large enough to strike fear into your eyes. As far as first impressions went, it was safe to say that she wasn't at all happy for whatever reason. "Well, it's about god damned time." She answered herself, not interested in what you had to say.

She motioned for you to follow her and led you into what seemed to be her dining room. It was a small room with a coffee table and a few chairs capable of accommodating two or three people comfortably. She sat herself down and began ranting on about how the previous person sent to relieve her of the infestation completely messed up, even going as far as to say that she was worse off than before. "He did absolutely nothing!" Her voice boomed. "Absolutely nothing but make things worse! I tell you, it seemed as if he made them multiply and grow and, and...more aggressive! If you don't do something about this I'm going to make sure that you never see the light of day, you hear me?" She was flailing her hands in anger at this point, and looked a bit dangerous in her own right.

"So, anything you need to know before I send you down there? It's the basement where they're all crawling around at...he managed to isolate them, at the very least."

Kinkotsu

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Kinkotsu » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 am

Kinkotsu was surprised to see such a tall woman and have such a deep voice. He would try to get in a few words after she opened the door but was cut off due to her anger. He figured if he would say anything she'd probably tune him out anyway. He would walk into the house to see a table set up for a family of three. He began to analyze the place and looked for any signs of the infestation problem.

"Well mam I do have a couple of questions. First off how big are these pests, second about how long did they have to multiply? Oh and also one last question, Is there any water in your basement?" He would then allow time for the woman to answer.

He began plotting what possible ways he could get rid of these pests in anyway possible. He didn't care about harming these things all he wanted was to complete his mission and move on. Even though this mission would seem like a waste of time Kinkotsu didn't mind helping out a fellow village member.

"Now before I step down there I must ask you if there are any valuables you have down there. I am afraid if you do I cannot guarantee it will make it out in one piece. So as a shinobi here to serve my direct mission I must let you know I will not be held accountable for any damages to property."

He knew that this may have seemed a little irrational to say but it had to be known. Kinkotsu is not a butler or a servant but a shinobi taking direct orders to get rid of this infestation problem and that was it. He didn't mind letting his mind speak for him.

Twitch

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Twitch » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 pm

The woman looked at you with a puzzled expression. It seemed as if she was trying to recollect the image of the horrifying vermin and, after a few seconds of awkward silence, she began answering with rapid succession. "They're huge, I tell you! At least a foot long, if not more. It's only been a couple weeks and already their numbers must have tripled!" She paused. "There's thousands upon hundreds of them just crawling and eating away at whatever it is they can find! The annoying little fuckers..." She was obviously exaggerating, but her little dramatic performance could have passed as true in the eyes of others.

She paced back and forth, almost as if ridding herself of some gruesome memory. She turned back to you and finished answering your questions. "Water...?" She cooed, obviously having no idea how that could have contributed to the problem. "Sure there is. Actually, it's pretty wet and moist down there if I do say so myself. It could be from this damn humidity in the air! Anyways, that should more than help you get rid of the darlings, right?" A hint of sarcasm could be noted.

"Oh," Her voice echoed through the room one last time. "As for any valuables being down there...don't worry about it. Do whatever is necessary - I couldn't care less. I just want the damn things gone; for good!"

Kinkotsu

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Kinkotsu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:21 am

Kinkotsu was happy to hear that there was water down in the basement. He would begin to smirk at the sarcasm of the woman as she probably didn't know much about his intentions on how to exterminate these pests. Truly he just wanted to make this a quick mission and finish it the most logical and fastest way. He wanted to make sure to rid this woman of her troubles so that she not only doesn't bother the shinobi of the village again, but to also be known as someone who handles his missions thoroughly.

"Ok mam here is what I need you to do. If you can tell me exactly how I can get about a foot of water into your basement I can finish this not just quick but actually exterminate these pests of yours. I can also promise that these pests won't bother you after im through with them."

He would keep a smirk on his face already knowing the plan to get rid of these pests. He would now wait until the woman would respond to him. All Kin could think about was getting this over with. He was surprised how quick he came up with a solution. It was only a matter of time before he would get to put it into action.

Zangy

[Mission] Infestation!

Post by Zangy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 pm

(Time)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”