Satoru's Stat Trainings

WrightJustice

Satoru's Stat Trainings

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:01 am

Training 1 (1201/1000 words): Stamina 2 -> 3.
It was a rather hot day in Sunagakure no Sato which meant the heat was really coming down harshly being that it was in the desert. The heat was driving Kyotome crazy bringing out a bit of a drama queen side that wasn't her usual self but was still kind of cute, as such Satoru was forced to carry her around, giving her a picky back ride as he trekked through the sand around town which was tiring in of itself especially considering the boy's low stamina but he couldn't help but do as she asked.

The boy was carrying his girlfriend through the winding streets that were more barren than usual thanks to the heat and it was much more tiring than anticipated but he didn't want to disappoint her so he moved along, working his way to a special store on the complete opposite side of town that was apparently selling special fresh oasis water that was brought in earlier today.

Desperate and thirsty just like his girl, Satoru huffed and puffed as he started to slow down and shuffle through the sand like a snail carrying a shell that was obviously too heavy for it but he didn't want to give up and really wanted this water she was talking about now for himself and so he tried his best to pick up his pace.

"Hey what's up snuggums?" whined Kyo as she looked down upon the tiring, hot, sweaty kid underneath her.
"We're not even half way there yet and you're giving up now? You can do better, do it for me remember" he tried to sound cheery and helpful and she commanded him to get moving in the hopes they would get there some time today.
"Yeah of course sweetie" he spoke, sounding somewhat disheartened but motivated to keep going.
As such he gave a sigh and mustered up some energy to keep going instead of going to put her down and have a rest.

Wanting to get it over with and rest a bit Sato decided to try and pick up his pace, mustering up the will of a true shinobi and using his ninja training to help him through such a menial yet taxing task. Bolting down all the shortcuts he could think of and even trying to take higher ground like he was on a mission, though with a bit of difficulty thanks to carrying Kyotome on his back, they soon arrived at the store but there was a massive crowd already gathered around which upset the girl quite a bit.
"Aww, there's way too many people here" he muttered in a childish fashion
"Haha yeah... I really wanted that drink too but I guess we can just stop here and rest for a moment..." he began saying when interrupted
"No way! We can't just sit in this heat, I know what we can do we can go back to my house and get my parasol to cool us down" she butted in, demanding him to then carry her all the way back to the other side of the village before he could even get any rest and so off he went with a big sigh.

Just wishing to please his girlfriend so much, Satoru couldn't help himself but to continue with the charade and carry her around the village all the way back to her house. Sato trekked through the sandy streets once again, huffing and puffing much more as the little stamina he had dwindled down from the combination of carrying such weight in such a terrible heat but he willed himself to do it just for her.

The boy's knees felt kind of wobbly and week by now but he was almost done running through the village as fast as he could whilst carrying the girl of his dream on his back, sweating like a dirty little pig as he tried to break past his stamina limit to some kind of next level, hoping to make it back at her house in time before he collapsed.
"C'mon you little snuggly cutie muffin, don't slow down now, get me to the house!" the girl demanded some more, sounding somewhat pleased at the guy's performance.
"Yeah sweetie" he muttered in a big huffing breath.

In a rather tired state Satoru finally passed the last building before reaching Kyotome's house to which she suddenly proclaimed in a kind of dumb blond shock moment "OH! Wait, I forgot my key when coming over to yours and no-one's in so we won't be able to get in unless we go get one".
"Uh... You don't say..." he simply muttered in reply, tears rolling down his cheeks from the pain.
"Oh my mother should have hers at the hospital" she then added.
"I don't suppose you are willing to... OUCH!" he began to say before yelling in pain from a slap.
"Don't be silly sweetie pie, why do you think I asked you to carry me in the first place, it's way too hot to walk" she commented so nonchalantly after slapping him.
"Yes ma'am" he then replied in a huff.

Huffing and puffing as he traversed the sandy streets of Sunagakure once more, Satoru's rather wobbly tired body plundered along as he slowly carried his girlfriend like some beaten, tattered, slow, yet loving donkey. The boy was swaying side to side like some gorping zombie by the time they managed to get past all the other seemingly dying men who looked rather dehydrated and dazed from the heat thanks to a slight lack in water though Kyo quite liked it and took it as part of the ride.

"Hey were is my mother" yelled Kyo as the pair came slowly trotting into the hospital reception, still upon Sato's back.
"Oh she had to go home dear, you must have just missed her" commented a receptionist who knew her which made Sato roll his eyes as he was commanded to immediately turn around and start dashing back home once again.
Mustering up a last bit of strength the boy feared he had used up way more stamina than he really had yet he felt his will becoming stronger to make what was hopefully one last trek through the village, felling a deep hidden proud feeling that he had actually gone so far but he still had just a little bit more to go.

With his body just about ready to pack in, no longer willing to break any further past its stamina limits, the pair finally arrived at Kyo's house were it seemed her mother had also just arrived and let them inside.
"That was pretty fun actually, we should do that gain sometime" Kyotome commented as they got into her room were she hopped off his back leaving him to collapse on her bed.
"Y-y-yeah" he spoke softly in aired tone before instantly falling asleep.
"Aaaww... What a cutie..." the girl spoke softly, admiring her cute boyfriend as she straddled his hair and sat down besides him
"I guess it's cooler inside anyway" he then added, putting down the parasol she found and going to check up on her mum who was a bit ill.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”