[Graded]Destruction of Soul

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:03 am

Hurriedly Sega made his way through the streets, his robe clutched tight around his body masking the socially unacceptable prosthetic limbs. Things had been rough lately, but with the help of Akio he had been able to fabricate new limbs and adjust to using them to the point where it was almost like his natural body... but that was where things became troublesome. Things weren't natural anymore. Something was wrong. Something was wrong with him- it was like his soul was incomplete. He had remembered the medics saying that they had issues regrowing his limbs with Iijutsu... and to him, he only could theorize one thing. Inka had done something.

He knew Inka had revived him... but how, he didn't know. Without doubt the Jinchuuriki had used Soul... but what was the cost? What did it mean? Was his condition due to the fact that his soul was modified in his limbless form? If so, was there a way to reach into the nether, to retrieve those pieces- those pieces of his soul? He couldn't stand the feeling of incompleteness... and then... then there was the missing ninja.

He remembered so vividly, as they talked in the odd stage of purgatory or wherever it was he had been... perhaps again the meddling of Inka. He remembered the ninja knew something about his master... Before long he finally reached the doors of the estate in which Inka presided. His arms making massive clicking noises and hissing, he ripped the doors open.

Inka! he screamed.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:53 pm

Meditation had never been something Inka was fond of doing. Many shinobi would cite it as a key part of their training, but Inka had always been far to spirited to do something so relaxing. In recent months however...things had been different. Many hours were spent with Inka sitting in the center of his home. Silence permeating through the walls. Cold energies flowing through the halls and rooms all originating from Inka's still body. His breath made no sound, his body made no motion.

And suddenly, there was a crash, and a shout, a familiar voice.

Inka's eyes fluttered open and he rose to his feet practically floating on air. The boy that had always seemed to be the embodiment of energy had a serenity about him that seemed unbreakable. He moved through the halls until he stood in the foyer opposite the door Sega had just barged through.

"Eh? Sega.", Inka said, clearly confused by his "friends' presence. Well, Inka had saved his life (even if he had let him die in the first place, not that Sega knew that), so perhaps now they had broken the weak rivalry they had and were on the line of friends.

"Happy to see you bud! Whats going on?", he'd finally asked after inspecting Sega up and down a few times. The flashes of white in Inka's eyes showed he was looking at far more than Sega's physical self.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:31 pm

The "blissful" and 'meditative state" of Inka was not seen as a state of serenity to Sega, but instead as a sign of insult. His mechanical fingers twitching and clicking angrily, he stepped forward into the through the door, slowly coming right up to Inka until their eyes were level. Sega had once been much smaller than Inka, but as they grew, the two seemed to oddly equalize, to the point where they were now actually even in height. As Inka peered through him, playing his ignorance up, Sega knew that it was not but a lie.

Why had Inka inspected him like that? What was it he had been looking for? Huffing, he asked himself How could it have ever been believed that Inka was innocent.

"Cut the crap Inka." he said as one finger pointed to his hair and his opposite hand motioned at his body. "How are the results of your experiment." He said as he growled. His hair was now black, and his soul incomplete. Destroyed. He was inhuman. He had no proof but he knew it. He knew something was wrong. "You had planned that mission from the start- to capture at least one soul. You remarkably had a jutsu already planned to save a soul... So tell me Inka, how long do you plan to play ignorance, and how long do you plan to hide the soul you took captive that night- the soul of one who... knows."

Sega raised his hand, his palm clicking open to reveal a mechanism as he aimed it at Inka.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:51 pm

And as quickly as it had started, the charade was over. Inka frowned, crunching his brows together as Sega made a very clear threat to Inka. "Can we not?", Inka asked. The black chakra would leak from his body, forming the semi-corporeal cloak around Inka's body. It seemed to be more in response to the threat Sega presented, than a threat in and of itself, not that Sega would likely see it that way.

Inka's dimming eyes continued to occasionally blink white, clearly there were other thoughts running through his mind as he dealt with this confrontation, "I don't know what you're talking about, Sega.", Inka insisted, his hands slowly raising up in faux surrender.

"I anticipated this mission would be difficult for us and made necessary precautions to be order to prevent the loss of any parties. I was more concerned that Shinji would be in a condition where his permanent death would be less than ideal, so finding a way to extend his life until the situation better suited it was important. Luckily, it worked on you, too.", Inka gave a small smile.

"You are an experiment, I guess, but not intentionally..Oh. You want to see Shinji?", Inka practically pranced at the idea, "I've brought him back a few times already, a wonderful mind he is. I can bring him out if you want.", the boy was practically giddy. It was demented, to an extent, and really almost terrifying. How much power this single boy held within his body.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

It didn't take long for Inka to cut the crap, something Sega did appreciate even if he was currently filled with rage towards Inka. It was strange, but in a way the years of squabbling had created a sense of understanding between the two young men only most close friends had. As Inka's cloak began to leak out from his body and his body was enveloped, Sega's own body mimicked, gears grinding and mechanical parts click as various weapons opened up on his body, his shoulders even opening up to reveal nozzles, read hot flames clearly pipping up inside, but not being released quite yet.

Sega's eyes were still locked onto Inka's, which continued to seemingly have a mind of their own, inspecting something and performing as if asynchronous to Inka's own will as he spoke and continued to carry himself in the direction of ignorance.

"I don't buy that you didn't know, Inka. I don't because you were supposed to cover us. If you can raise the dead... and do all that, why did I wind up in that situation in the first place." Sega said as he grit his teeth. His hand began to rev as he kept it raised, completely ready to blast Inka in the face whether or not it'd actually achieve anything. Then... Then he spoke. He spoke of Shinji. Almost immediately the vents on his hands fluttered shut as everything else did, his arms returning to their normal human form, most of the magic hidden by his cloak, of course.

Sega had been removed from Shinji far too soon- but in that... place... he had uncovered the key to understanding the secrets of his sensei... the key being Shinji.

"What has he said... Inka."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:38 am

Inka listened to Sega and took a step backwards as he enhanced his attack. Inka's cloak would slowly darken, as horns grew from his neck, wrapping around his jaw slowly. He was in Form 2 now, not quite full power, but enough to make it clear that he was ready to fight Sega is need be.

"Oh, so my ability to resurrect the dead comes with the ability to see the future? Thanks for letting me know.", Inka said with a level of sarcasm that was very unlike him, "I was covering you. I had Rage in there, and I had a barrier up. And in case you failed to notice, you lived because of me. I'm not quite sure how else I'm supposed to cover. I pulled your soul out as you were crossing the boundary. Had I been even a few seconds late, you'd be more like Shinji and less like me right about now...", he paused to think about it, "Not to say that'd be a bad thing..", he muttered under his breath, just loud enough for Sega to hear. It was intentional, Sega needed to understand Inka wanted his soul, even if Inka couldn't outright say it....for obvious reasons.

As Sega backed down, Inka did not. Still in form, he shrugged. It was strange having a conversation with Inka in this state, he was so in control but power was literally flowing out of him. With a small smirk on his face, "What has he said...? Nothing much. We've had a lot of time to discuss our...philosophies.", Inka's smirk turned into a full smile at this point, revealing his teeth.

"Me, chosen by the Sun, and he, a disciple of the Sun, he's a very good choice for my first soul to take hold of. Why...was there something in particular you wanted to know?", oh, he knew full and well what Sega wanted to know. Shinji had told him of their brief discussion in limbo, and Inka had already given Shinji the directive, the information Sega wanted to know would never come from Shinji...at least, not until Sega was a little more obedient.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:20 am

As Sega backed down, Inka continued to ramp up in his display of power, his horns beginning to show. It almost appeared to Sega as if he took joy and pleasure from what was going on... as if he was going up in forms every time his mood spiked like some kind of twisted euphoria. Still relaxed for the moment, as Inka spoke, Sega began to tremble.

"You're a scheming bastard, nothing will ever change that. You don't need to see the future cause you ensure things wind up your way." Sega said as his hand clicked repeatedly, the vents opening and closing rapidly as a sign of his frustration. He was no fool and far beyond Inka's hinting he knew that Inka had wanted him to be his pawn- he knew this back when they first fought and the bannin intervened. And then... Inka had to go and bullshit. He had to push Sega's button.

He had to say he knew nothing... as if Sega would believe that Inka hadn't talked to the soul or investigated his newfound ability to play with the dead. Just as fast as before the intricate workings of his new limbs sprang to life as compartments opened, gears cranked, and slides slide. In a fury, his body lurched forward as the thrusters in his limbs sprang forward and he rocketed at Inka, his hand in an open grip aimed for his throat.

"You filthy mongrel!" he screamed in anger.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:32 am

Inka's brow came together in faux confusion. "Oh, so I'm not a fortuneteller, I actually change the fu-", his sentence was interrupted by a burst of anger from Sega as he lunged forward at Inka. Inka had learned a little about the other genma in his meetings with Shishire, and found himself most envious of the Hell Genma, who's aura of chakra had a physical manifestation that acted as a second skin. Oh the things Inka would sacrifice to have a power like that...

There was honestly little Inka could do. He wasn't a close-quarters combatant by any degree, and the attack caught him so off guard that he hadn't had time to do any hand seals. All his could do finish his transformation as he shot up to his 4th form. His transformation seemed to happen as he toppled backwards with Sega on top of him. The cloak collapsed into his skin, Inka's hair fell off his head fading into nothingness as the horns around his head grew into practical tusks. The cloak ebbed and flowed along the floor under Inka's body as his back slammed into the ground.

Fortunately, Sega wasn't that much stronger than Inka. As he fell Inka made sure he fell in full guard, perhaps the only really defensive move Inka knew. Having Sega's puppet limbs would probably still have him at a disadvantage though. He immediately dug both hands into Sega's ribcage, in the hopes of being able to force the young man off of him.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:12 pm

Sega's eyes opened wild in surprise when his hands actually gripped the throat of Inka. Such a move before... such a move in his previous state... would have never successfully worked. Pushing that thought aside Sega went falling down with Inka to the ground, his grip still solid around the young mans throat, the mechanical hand clicking as it tightened. As soon as he could he'd lock his legs to the ground over the boy, his hand planted firmly still though not in a matter that would cause strangulation.

Before he knew it though, Inka was digging his hands into Sega's rib cage, likely in a desperate attempt to knock him off. It wasn't a bad idea and he was indeed tender there. Wincing, Sega's rage allowed him to continue and the flames roared louder than before as they nozzles adjusted themselves so that they were pointed vertically up in the air so that Sega would be pushed with immense force into the ground, hopefully the move collapsing Inka's arms even if it did cause some collateral damage to his rib cage.

"What did he say Inka? he screamed as he changed his grip so that he could throttle Inka's throat with just one hand, leaving his other hand free to charge it's turbine close to Inka's head.

"I'll fucking do it- I'll kill you Inka I swear." He screamed.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 am

Sega was stronger than Inka, and the boosters in his arms were not making this easier. As Sega adjusted his boosters, Inka was forced to release his grip, quickly retracting his arms inbetween him and Sega, his palms against Sega's chest. It was in this moment that he quickly cocked his left leg upwards, using all his strength to try and flip Sega off of him and put Inka on top. That way he'd at least be able to jump off and create distance between them...hopefully.

The choking wasn't stopping though. The initial shock on Inka's face wore off, however. Probably much to Sega's displeasure, it was instead replaced by a sort of half serenity, something that seemed almost impossible to achieve given the circumstance. Between choked sputters, Inka's managed, "I.....am.....life.", was all he mustered.

As he continued to struggle against Sega, he spat out more words, "Kill....me....and...you'lll...never....know.", the smirk became all too clear now. The information Sega wanted? Well, he'd never get it if he killed Inka, "I....am.....your....God.", he'd gag. Finally, he'd muster up the energy to spit in Sega's face, his eyes no longer flashing white but instead simply remaining the shining, bright white that indicated all too well that Inka was not just a human. With the spit, he'd force once more, to try and flip the two of them and put him in a position of power. The air slowly fading from his lungs.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:14 pm

My very body was broken...

Sega's eyes grew with fury as the strength of his grip and exerted force on Inka sharply rose. For years he had suffered Inka, and those years had come with a price. A consuming rage, hatred, and disgust for the boy who had become a "god" by chance. A boy whose power came from a maleficent being that had no place in the world of man.

"But my soul is beyond repair!" he screamed as he swung his free arm from it's firing position into Inka's leg, attempting to intercept it and maintain his position. The more Inka's eyes and body showed of the genma, the more rage Sega felt from the inhuman thing before him. Even when the spit came, it had no effect. It didn't break his gaze. The boy's arm still locked around Inka's throat.

"The god's throat."

"All Life... has an end. This... is the age of man." he muttered- but then the threat Inka had made had suddenly processed, and just as suddenly caused Sega to freeze for a moment, his grip loosening just enough for Inka to flip him and send him hurdling into the ground wide-eagle.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Inka could feel himself fading, maybe Sega really wasn't going to let off? Was there anything he could do? His mind couldn't help but note how sorely unprepared for this he was. He'd need to figure out an alternative. Finally, though, Sega's grip had to adapt for a single hand, and there was a momentary repreive that Inka found solace in before Sega finally gripped even harder.

He hesitated though, and Inka capitalized, their bodies rolling over the ground and swapping their positions.

Sega was now with his back down, his legs spread with Inka's body between them. Inka's arms quickly tucked forward, forcing themselves between Sega's arm, and prying against them in an attempt to break his grip. He forced a knee into Sega's groin, the other leg attempting to rise to separate the two of them. Inka didn't want to attack, it wouldn't deal enough damage, and more importantly, it'd make Inka look like the bad guy. Inka had to remain in control, and that might psychological warfare, not physical battles.

"I hold your secrets boy.", Inka's words came out like venom against Sega's ears. "I am no longer just a man. I am chosen by the Sun.", his voice was strained as he used all his strength to try and escape Sega's grasp. "Bask in my light, or die in the darkness!", he demanded.

If Inka could get away, he could summon Shinji's soul up and have it occupy the body. Shinji's presence would surely suffice as enough to discourage Sega from attacking again, and it'd put the playing field back in Inka's control.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Sega realized his mistake moments later when their positions had now switched and Inka had him pinned. Instantly reacting, moments before Inka's knee to the crotch, the thrusters on his arms fired in a matter that would force his body forward in the direction of his head. This of course would work in his favor, as Inka was in-between his legs and wouldn't have much leverage to stop his escape.

At the same time, his arms would begin to charge and his foot would retract as the piston raised in his leg, launching his foot into whatever part of Inka it could as he slid back.

He had no words for Inka- at this point the boy was nothing but a mere puppet to his Genma.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:05 pm

As Sega shot out from Inka, he forced his body up, taking a shot to the gut as he forced himself onto his feet and jumped backwards, putting his back against a wall within the house. Fighting inside wasn't exactly ideal, especially being as Inka's attacks were generally more focused on field control. A little difficult to do when the field isn't large enough to offer any control.

Forcing his hands together, he immediately began sealing, a small flame popping up on his head as he finished the seals, and he held a hand out forward to Sega.

"Is this really a fight you want to have?", he asked, the smirk on his face betraying that he was enjoying this all too much. There was already bruising on each side of Inka's throat from Sega's hand. "When you know I could just reach into you and rip your life from you without a second thought?", he took a step forward, taking a defensive stance. Maybe he wouldn't need Shinji.

"I own you now.", he said, his smirk turning into a toothy smile. The flame above his head flickered, sending small shadows across Inka's face. "You're mine. Just like Shinji. Your....master had plans for you. But they're nothing like mine, so sit down and follow.", Inka demanded. A mighty difference to what had been said at the start of it all. IT was a bit of a bluff, honestly. Sega hadn't died, Shinji had, so Inka's control over Sega was all but nonexistent. But did Sega need to know that? Of course not.
Quote:
Revenge
C-rank Ninjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, causing a small flame to form above their head, much like a candle. The next time the user comes in contact with someone, regardless of who initiates the contact, the flame above their head will extinguish, and the other person will instantly catch on fire wherever they came in contact with the user. For example, if the user places their hand on someone’s shoulder, the target's shoulder will catch on fire. This fire causes 1st degree burns, and can last up to 5 posts. The “candle” can remain above the user for 5 posts.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:34 pm

It had worked. Able to slide away and deliver a strong kick to Inka's chest, Sega slid on the ground, moving his arms and adjusting the direction of his thrusters until he was back on his feet. Once upright again, they clicked shut and the panels for them closed. On the other hand, the turbines in Sega's forearms were still spinning strong, waiting for Inka to try to attack so he could unleash a torrent of winds.

"What in your superiority god complex self makes you think that little fireball will work." Sega said, his eyes fixed on Inka. After a brief pause, he grinned ear to ear. "That's what you've wanted all along, but you see... as godly as you think you are, you're not immortal. You can't rip out anyone's soul if you're dead." He locked his feet shoulders with apart and spread his arms.

3. 2. 1-

He froze in place before he could launch his assault. A certain name had been called. A certain name that when mentioned held quite the power over Sega. The name of his sensei. Rin.

"What do you mean, Inka? You said you knew nothing, not that I believed it but what do you mean?"

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:32 am

Inka stood cautiously. Should he pull out Shinji? He thought about it, but he felt he had the situation under control. Bringing out Shinji wouldn't be terrible, its not like Shinji would say anything Inka didn't want him to, so what difference did it make? But, for now Inka wanted to see how well he could control the situation. If he could get obedience from Sega now...well...that'd be desireable.

"Who says I'm dying?", he asked. Doing a quick set of seals, the cloak would compress and then glow around Inka's hand with a distinct shimmering colour. "One quick swipe and I can rip your very being right out of your gut.", he said with a grin.

Sega's gears quickly turned though, and Inka simply gave a shrug.

"Sega, my friend, I have been chosen by the Sun. She has blessed me. Bathed me in her light as she has done with so many others, and selected me to be her chosen Disciple. I am an extension of her will. The teacher of Her children. I have a mission, prescribed by her for me to extend to all who want it. You are part of that, my friend. There are things much bigger than you going on here. I am an extension of the Sun. I am a God. I am second only to Her. Be at peace with that.", he smiled, shrugging with both hands up, the shimmering light flowing off of them like water.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:16 pm

A drop of sweat had been forming on Sega's temple. As it's weight gained it finally gave way and rolled down the side of his face. His arms were still raised high, ready to fire at any moment, his trigger finger itching to send Inka into the next realm.

"You'll never get that swipe off." Sega said as he pulsed power into the various mechanics of his body, causing his various launchers and weapons to show. His urge to fire spiked even more as Inka spoke. The boy thought he was a god, or demi-god. Some kind of prophet or something. He actually believed he was related to some kind of Sun god... and it made Sega sick. This was the age of man there was no gods and the only destiny you had you forged yourself, or perhaps others did when they put a giant magical beast inside of you.

"Tell me what you know."

He didn't give a damn if Inka thought he had some kind of place in his plot and "god's will".

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:31 am

The white chakra danced like fire around his hands, flowing and ebbing, reaching out only to pull itself back in. It was hypnotic. Perhaps symbolic of the compelling force that Inka had become. Surely those who left their soul in his grasp were nothing more than puppets to him, toys to manipulate. Feeble minds left to only to follow command and answer his call.

But was it time to play Shinji?

"There is nothing for me to know.", Inka replied simply.

"Unfortunately. I wish I could help you more, Sega. I do. But I am limited in my information. Take solace though. We are bound together now.", he smiled. "Your soul is in this realm because of me, at my grace. At my will.", crossed his arms now, standing at a relaxed posture. His breath had calmed from their tussle and the previously frazzled appearance he had returned to its controlled demeanor that revealed so little about his thoughts.

"Perhaps...", he offered however, as if the thought had suddenly occured to him, "If you continue to be a trusted and loyal friend....I'll be able to force some information out of Shinji.". Devious. "His mind is fractured from his time on the other side, so I'm struggling to delve through his memories. But maybe with enough effort...I'll be able to pull something from him...", the offer was clear. Loyalty for information. Would Sega play along?
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Sega blinked once, and only once as his eyes locked on Inka. Inka may have had the ability to steal souls, but Sega's eyes saw through all the bullshit of his "godly-ness". There was nothing godly or sun blessed about Inka. Inside of him was a spirit which had been subjugated by the will of man, and placed into Inka by the will of man. Any other theory was heresy to testament of man-kind. Huffing, he lowered his hands. For a moment he wanted to submit to Inka... but that moment quickly faded.

"You're lying, Inka." Sega said biting his teeth and squeezing his fists. He turned and began to head for the door. He wanted that information but his pride... it was not broken just yet. While Sega did not realize it, though, his inability to continue the fight was already a sign that he had submitted to Inka, least out of his desire to know the truth.

"You know, I didn't need to wind up like this Inka... but in a way you allowed me to evolve to the ultimate form of humanity." His fists unballing and his fingers going limp he took off. "When you learn something, I'll consider your offer." With that he turned round, and left.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”