[Sealing] A Sealer's work is never done!

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:19 am

It seemed like only yesterday that Akihito completed the sealing of the Soul Genma, Shishire. In fact, it was yesterday. It was a hairy sealing, one he was unsure would remain successful, but there was no going back on it now. However, it would seem that the man's work was not yet complete; Janesisu, the Creation Genma, was also in need of being sealed within a host, and the two potential hosts had been chosen at the same time. So, quite literally the next day, Akihito had another summons sent out to the first and most promising candidate on the list;

Heroshi, Asuma.

Early that morning, a knock on the door of the child's home would reverberate through the house, and whoever opened the door would be handed a gold trimmed scroll by a gruff and seasoned jounin shinobi. Anyone with any knowledge of shinobi affairs would realize immediately that Jounin hardly ever spent their time delivering messages or summons, unless they were of dire importance. The shinobi would then relay that the message was intended only for the eyes of Asuma, and that reading the scroll was an offense punishable by imprisonment within The Pit, or even worse. Once the message ended up making it's way to it's recipient, it would read as follows:
Heroshi, Asuma
You have been chosen among your peers to serve Sunagakure in ways that only dozens of shinobi before you have been honored with. You are to appear before Mikado, Akihito at the administration building within two hours of receiving this scroll. You are to tell no one about the contents of this scroll, where you are going, or who you will be meeting with. Failure to follow these commands will result in disciplinary action and the loss of this opportunity. Do not be late.

Mikado, Akihito: Councilmember of Sunagakure.
It was about 9 in the morning now, the sun just barely breaking over the canyon walls of Sunagakure. How would Asuma act?
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:50 am

With Asuma's brother and sister working, he was given the very important mission to guard the house! Well, at least that's what his brother said and laughed after. Asuma knew he was joking and tried to wrestle him to the ground, but every time he tried he inevitably lost. Once Asuma how breakfast, he got changed and ready to train. He heard rumors it might be a beautiful day out and Asuma did not want to waste it. Before he could put on his headband and scarf, the door was knocked on. Without hesitation, Asuma made his way to the door only to receive a scroll with very explicit instructions not to let anyone read the scroll and/or tell anyone what he was doing. The gold trim scroll was gorgeous and Asuma felt a bit of entitlement when he received it: 'Ha, I knew I was going to get promoted to Jounin. They must of realized I was too strong to be a Chuunin and sent me an apology letter.' When he opened the scroll his eyes became very wide. This was everything he could imagine. He was right, he knew he would be promoted to Jounin!

Asuma did not hesitate! He threw his scarf around his neck and tied his headband on tight. He placed the scroll in his ninja pouch for safe keeping and left his home. He couldn't possibly be late to this! Asuma began his trip to the administration office. Asuma was the opposite of nervous, he was excited. He couldn't wait to be promoted, which in his opinion was rightly so. He passed his favorite sushi spot on the way there. His number one roller stopped him and asked "where are you headed in such a rush Asuma?" Asuma didn't know what to say so he made up the first thing to come in mind: "Well I have to poop! No time to talk... see you later!" She looked at him with an utterly shocked face and didn't give a reply. He then ran off and headed to the administration building. By the time he left the house, stopped at the sushi stand, and finally navigated to the administration building 45 minutes had passed.

When he arrived to the building, he was surprised how busy it was. People were walking around some offices open, some closed, some with people in it. He was a little confused, but eventually found a very nice woman at a desk. He walked up with confidence and swung his shoulders and leaned an elbow on her desk. "Hey there. My name is Asuma... I am looking for Akihito-Sama? Tell him that the great Asuma... has arived." He gave her a wink and she couldn't help but look at him with a completely dumbfounded look. "Akihito's secretary is two offices down to the right" she said as she pointed down the hall. Asuma felt a bit embarrased, but simply gave a wink and a nod, then left promptly. He finally made it to Akihito's secretary. He looked at her and decided to try a different approach since the last one didn't work out so well. "This is Akihito's office right?" She nodded her head. She got up to knock on his office door. Asuma decided to be in a "cool" position for when he walked out, so he decided to fold his arms and stand straight aiming at the office door.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:33 pm

The knock on the door was followed by a loud, gruff voice. "Yes?" "Akihito-sama the young boy you requested has arrived." "Send him in." The young lady would turn back to Asuma, take one look at his ridiculous pose, and shake her head before motioning him over. "Go inside, he's waiting for you." The double doors to Akihito's office were made of a dark brown mahogany, kept in immaculate shape and polished recently for a beautiful sheen. Upon opening the door, he'd be met by a beautiful circular office, about 6 meters in diameter and 3 meters high, with large wooden shelves lining the walls and stretching up to the ceiling. In the middle of this office was a mahogany desk, kept in almost obsessively orderly shape, with a hand crafted chair in front of it.

On the other side sat the old councilman Akihito in another chair of similar make, his body adorned by a dark red robe and silver hair swept back, cascading down to his shoulders. "Good day young child, please have a seat."
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:37 am

Asuma made his way into the office. He was blown away by how nice it was. He looked at the older man and didn't know what exactly he had in store for him. However, he thought that it would be a Ninja Rank promotion. Asuma studied the man as he was gestured to take a seat. 'I wonder if this bag of bones is really who he says he is' he thought as he took his seat across the nice mahogany desk. "Thanks for having me here, its been a while since someone actually appreciated my talents. I know it is not traditional for someone at my age to become a Jounin but I would gladly accept." Asuma leaned back in his seat and folded his arms with much confidence shining throughout. He was excited for whatever was going to be presented in front of him.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:20 am

Akihito's brow furrowed slightly as the boy made clear he thought this was some sort of promotion meeting... He was sorely mistaken. "I... Think you have the wrong impression, Asuma. I am Mikado, Akihito, and this meeting has nothing to do with promotions." Akihito's hand glided seamlessly over his desk, reaching for a scroll on the table that he had laid out prior to this meeting. He unraveled it, allowing it to stretch out to it's full 3 foot length before rolling it back up and sliding it across the table to Asuma. "We'll start simple, and i'll be blunt and brief. Read the scroll."

Within the scroll, Asuma would find all sorts of information regarding a beast known as Janesisu, a legendary spirit within Suna known as a 'Genma'. It detailed many thinks about the spirit; it's ability to create matter from nothing, a list of past hosts, and most importantly, details on the sealing process. As Asuma read that portion, he'd no doubt find that the process was dangerous, and there was no guarantee that he would survive the ordeal. "My duty as coordinator of bannin activities are only what the public knows of. I am also the spirit handler for this village, the one who deals with all manner of spiritual issues and keeps watch over any Jinchuuriki."

The term 'Jinchuuriki' was also detailed and defined within the scroll, explaining that a jinchuuriki was one who's body was used as a living container for a spirit. This was precisely how a shinobi learned to use the spirit's powers... provided they could work with the spirit. "If you have any questions... Now would be the time. And I feel it goes without saying, but none of what we discuss today leaves this room. Should you be found guilty of leaking this information to the public, you will be punished severely. Am I clear?"
Active Characters

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 am

Asuma had a look of confusion when he was told he was not being promoted. However, that looked changed very quickly when Akihito was speaking to him and handed him the scroll. As Akihito spoke, Asuma was reading the scroll. He was to be.. a Jinchuuriki? He read further on what it entails: The process, dangers, but then he read about the abilities he would have. If Asuma wanted to become the Kazekage... he was going to have to do whatever he could to become stronger. He read about the spirit and her name and also read about the previous Jinchuuriki.

For a second he stopped listening, however when he came back he heard the last part that he would be in heavy trouble if he leaked any information if he was to tell anyone about what they discussed in this room. He looked at Akihito with a smile of determination "Of course Akihito-Sama!" Asuma then rolled up the scroll and put it on the desk right in front of him. He kept eye contact with Akihito "Can people at least know I am a Jinchuuriki?" He was naive and young, so not everything always clicked with him. However he knew that he had to do this. So once he asked the question he knew no matter the answer, he would be ready to get moving and get started!
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Akihito was admittedly a little stunned that this boy, who was gung ho and practically flamboyant in his mannerisms and speech just a moment ago, was now so calm and collected as he listened and read the information laid out before him. It was a nice change from his first impression, he only hoped he would remain this way as he grew as a jinchuuriki... Assuming he actually became a jinchuuriki. However, he had to shake his head in response to the boy's question as he asked. "No, absolutely not. Only those who need to know will be informed. Your direct family, the council, the Kazekage, and the various jounin who will be monitoring your actions will be the only ones who know at first. Aside from that, only I have the right to inform others of your status as spirit handler. You are ordered to refrain from revealing your status to anyone not cleared by me, and you will feign ignorance if anyone attempts to identify you as a jinchuuriki. Am I understood?"

Akihito didn't even bother waiting for a response before he continued with his thoughts. "This will not be easy for you Asuma, in any way. Your privacy will be invaded constantly, you will be watched every hour of every day by jounin ninja ready and waiting to report to me with any wrongdoings you have done. If you are believed to be manipulated by the genma, unsealing is a distinct possibility... and no one has ever survived an unsealing. You will have to live a life of secrecy among your peers, they cannot know what you are until the time comes that we believe you have complete control over the beast within you. There is a lot of room for failure here, and very little room for success... But if you succeed, you will be remembered for generations as one of the greatest shinobi ever born within Sunagakure. And so I ask you once more, are you sure you want this? It is not too late to turn back, but once the sealing is complete, there's no going back."

Akihito sat at his desk finally, leaning forward and peering deep into Asuma's eyes, as if staring into his very soul. He was gauging the boy's thoughts and emotions, looking to see just how certain he was of himself and his decision to do this. After all, it was still ultimately Akihito's decision whether or not he sealed Asuma; Asuma's response was less of a choice and more of a test.
Active Characters

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:09 am

Asuma listened to Akihito's speech. It was evidentally clear that with great power comes great responsibility. There were also a lot of strings attached. He couldn't gloat, he couldn't show off, and most importantly he couldn't mouth off. He didn't know how much he liked be watched all the time, however he was full assured when he heard the words "but if you succeed, you will be remembered for generations as one of the greatest shinobi ever born within Sunagakure". However, for some reason that was not enough. He wanted to be more than that, he wanted to be the Kazekage and be known as the greatest shinobi within the shinobi world. This was a huge stepping stone for Asuma and he knew that if he could achieve this then he would be able to achieve anything.

He stared into Akihito as much as he was staring at him. Asuma went from goofy to completely serious and even gave a confident smile. "Not only do I want this, I need this. I want to be the greatest asset for Sunagakure and eventually become the head shinobi of this great village." Asuma stood up straight with confidence. He had a look to him that he rarely got. "Akihito-Sama, I am ready. Lets do this, I am prepared for the future and I am prepared for this sealing. I wish to do this as soon as possible." He continued to stand as him and Akihito were continuously locking eyes. He knew that this was a huge moment in the history books for not only Asuma, but for Sunagakure no Sato.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:09 am

Some deep part of Akihito couldn't help but feel that this kid's drive, his motivation, was the exact thing that would lead to his downfall... But his conviction was clear, and he carefully weighed the risks of what could and would happen to him. What more could Akihito ask for in a host? With a solemn nod Akihito rose from his desk and held his hand out, expecting the scroll back from the young boy. Once it was returned to him, he'd set it within his desk drawer and motion to the door. "No sense delaying it then. I can have a team organized in 15 minutes at most. Let's go."

Akihito would lead the way out of the room and though the administration building, all the while speaking out loud 'to himself'. He was issuing commands through his Link seal to the other members of his tight knit spirit handling group, about two dozen or so shinobi entirely dedicated to dealings involving spirits. "Masaru, organize a team of at least ten and meet me in the sealing chamber. We have our host for Janesisu." He of course received his responses in kind through his seal, but Asuma would hear none of it.

As the two took a hard right and entered a large, heavy wooden door, Asuma would find himself descending a dark stone staircase down into the basement of the administration building. The shift between this basement and the building itself was night and day; It was not paved, not made of laid stones like one would expect. Instead, it was a natural cavern, with wall sconces providing the only light to the area. Once they reached the bottom, they'd find a single stone door guarded by two shinobi, who immediately bowed to Akihito.

"Prepare the chamber for Janesisu's sealing. Be quick about it, my people are on their way." They gave no words, only a nod as they parted the large stone doors and entered the antechamber, shutting the doors behind them. In the corner of this small room was a couple of chairs, and Akihito would motion the young boy towards one of them while he took the other. "My team is gathering the necessary supplies. I warn you, this will not be without pain. In fact, this will likely be the most painful experience you have ever had. You had best make whatever mental preparations you need to make, because once we start we cannot stop... not without killing you, anyway."
Active Characters

Texas

Post by Texas » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:14 am

Asuma followed Akihito through the halls. He noticed that Akihito became very busy very quickly. He could tell he was prepping, but didn't know how. It was very intriguing to see the inner workings. Before Asuma knew it, they went to a large wooden door. When it opened Asuma was thrown back by the inside of the facility. It wasn't built... it was a cave! Asuma followed Akihito, but continued to look around the cave. It was kind of scary, but he couldn't let that distract him! The greatest shinobi to ever be born! No, he shook his head and continued to follow Akihito while he looked forward. Nothing would stop him at this point.

As they descended down to the bottom, Asuma saw the two guards at the large gate. He listened to Akihito command the two guards and without hesitation they opened the gate. It was a little intimidating.. 'All of this... Just for me?!!' he thought as he watched them open the gate. This is only to get better, but Asuma knew that this was going to be a long journey from start to finish.

He listened to Akihito and watched as they walked through the large metal door. He listened as he was told to mentally prepare, however Akihito didn't know that Asuma has been prepared for this moment his entire life. He will always want to improve his power and his worth for the village. He stared down Akihito and moments after he finished his sentence he stated: "I am more than prepared. Lets do this!" Was he going to die? Asuma quickly shook off that thought. 'What is the point of living if you aren't willing to die to better yourself. I have become a ninja, I am more than prepared to die'.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:54 pm

The sound of footsteps echoed down the stone steps behind Akihito. Pretty soon, a group of eight masked shinobi ranging from chuunin to jounin entered the room outside the great stone door. As if on queue, the great door's chakra dissipated, and the doors opened to reveal the first two masked shinobi. "We are ready, Akihito-Sama." Akihito gave a nod, then turned to Asuma. "Derobe, barest clothing only." He would command. Once his instructions were followed, he would lead the boy into the chamber.

Once inside, Asuma would be met with an awesome sight; This 30x30x30 meter room was covered almost entirely in intricate fuuinjutsu designs. The cavern was supported by a total of eight columns lining the outside of the room's interior. In the middle, all of the fuuin of the room connected to what appeared to be a large fuuinjutsu array, with a total of eight small circular platforms rising from the ground a few feet. On each of these platforms was a fuuinjutsu seal, which was connected to the central seal. Within this central seal sat what appeared to be a large canopic jar, complete with a giant cork in the top. The jar, too, was covered in seals.

"Prepare the barrier." The first two masked shinobi, the ones who guarded the door, nodded in affirmation before dashing to opposite sides of the room. They then performed a long series of hand seals, mirroring each other as they gathered chakra. They then pointed their hands towards each other, and from their hands maroon chakra would flow out into the cavern, connecting to each other before expanding into a large circular barrier. Akihito would then gesture to Asuma, instructing him to follow Akihito into the barrier. He would find that, while the barrier was made of chakra, he was able to pass freely through it with no problems.

The other eight shinobi would follow them, each taking a place on one of the eight fuuinjutsu platforms, taking a meditative pose and holding the Tiger seal in preparation. Meanwhile, Akihito would lead Asuma to the central fuuin, where he would notice a series of large chains. "Stand still" Akihito commanded before approaching him with the chains, binding his arms and legs with the chains, which were connected to the floor and to the ceiling. By the chains, Asuma would be raised slightly into the air, and the chains pulled taut to prevent limb movement. He would then channel a small amount of chakra into his finger, tracing it across the boy's exposed belly to create a detailed fuuinjutsu seal.

"This is your last chance to turn back Asuma. Are you sure you want this?"
Active Characters

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 am

'Pervert' Asuma thought as he was asked to take off his clothes. "Don't get any ideas Akihito-Sama." He didn't know why it was so necessary to take everything off. In fact, he was about to take his underwear off, but he remembered he was told to put on the barest clothing. So after stopping from completely embarrassing himself, he tried walking with confidence. He puffed his chest a bit and was trying to flex the whole time his shirt was off. He followed Akihito through the chamber. It was a little intimidating for Asuma to see a bunch of shinobi who were hiding their identity. How could he trust these random men, but for some reason (well good reason) he trusted Akihito.

Asuma looked as they entered the chamber. The sight was jaw dropping he looked around at all of the fuuinjutsu designs and columns. He couldn't believe that this place existed. How many people know about this? How did they build all of this? It must of taken a lot of shinobi to make this. While Asuma was in shock by the place, he noticed the two guards from earlier to a long set of hand signs and create maroon chakra throughout the cavern. Asuma followed Akihito's motions, however he hesitated before looking at the barrier. 'Can we just... walk through it?' he thought, but not seconds after he watched Akihito go right through it. So Asuma did the same; he was surprised that he could just walk right through it. Asuma followed Akihito to the central area where the chains were. He noticed the other shinobi focusing on the columns. Asuma simply did as he was told, it wasn't until Asuma was asked if he wanted to turn back where he fully grasped what was going on.

"Akihito, I can do this."
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Akihito seemed to stop moving and lifted his left arm up slightly as his aged eyes stared down at a small golden bracelet with a piece of dark jade imbedded in the gold as the entire piece of jewelry had a warm glow upon it that wasn't there before. After a few moments had passed space beside the older man seemed to twist and break apart as it swirled into a portal through which stepped a young looking man. He was dressed in white robes that seemed to almost glow within the confines of the genma sealing chamber as his white hair was three to four inches in length laying upon his head in an uncombed fashion. The scholarly looking man turned his bright blue eyes towards the old man and only gave a nod, something of such a nature couldn't be spoken aloud even with the ones in this room as Akihito could only give a solemn nod in return.

Instantly he wave his hand and disappeared out of the barrier as the blue gaze that gave Zao's eyes a glowing effect took a warm look at Asuma now. "Asuma-kun, I will be taking over things as master has urgent business to attend to." This was definitely out of the normal protocol but it couldn't be helped as he had used the bracelet upon the older gentleman's arm to communicate from a vast distance before using his Space-Time jutsu to traverse the space to come here and continue the sealing process on the chuunin. A light sigh escaped his lips after the words slipped through them in a warm but quiet tone as he looked the barely clothed shinobi upon and down for only a moment before continuing to speak with a calm demeanor. "As Akihito-sama asked before, this is the last chance to back out. Only glory or death await you after this point and that can only be decided by the strength you possess my young friend."

With his last words still lingering in the air Zao turned toward the center of the room now as he gave a simple wave of his left hand, the long white robe with golden trimmings hid all but a portion of the fingers as it motioned for him to follow. The former jounin was able to tell simply from the determined look in the new host's eyes that they were ready to die here if that was the outcome. But this was the only attitude one could have when dealing with the sealing of such a powerful spirit...if the host was weak minded or lacked constitution then they would have even been a candidate in the first place. The risks were just as high as the rewards in this case and the old man had already touched briefly about this with the. Though this time it was Zao who had been given the task and the honor of performing the sealing due some unforeseen circumstances but he had the utmost confidence in his abilities as a Tenku master.

"Please set here." Reaching the center of the thirty meter cubed room Zao made a single handed seal revealing his slender and almost elegant looking fingers for the first time since entering now as the fuuin marking reacted with his chakra that spread out through the entire room. A low droning sound could be heard as the faint glow of additional fuuin markings appeared upon the floor as the lit up in a dim blue hue, a circle with multiple layers of fuuin markings was placed at the very center next to the white haired scholar. Their was some prep work that needed to be taken care on before they could actually begin the sealing on Asuma.
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:46 am

Asuma was taken a little bit off guard. He didn't expect that something like this would happen, however he had to be ready for anything. What he was about to tackle next was peanuts compared to the change in sealers. He looked at the older man and witnessed his hand motions. "I wonder why they are emphasizing the question 'are you read'... I told them I am ready and I know I can never look back!" He looked at his own hand and clenched it. He knew that in order to gain the power and respect he wanted, he had to take a high risk. This giant risk was only one of many in the path of becoming an historic and incredible shinobi. Asuma made his mannerisms more serious and he ditched his immaturity for the time being. "There will be time to goof around in the future" he thought as he made his way towards the cube that was presented to him.

With confident steps, Asuma mentally prepared himself. He kept telling himself that no matter what he will remain confident and in control. He knew something horrible was going to happen but he could only look forward with great confidence. He took his seat like instructed and kept all comments to himself. He knew that if this was to go perfectly he would speak when spoken to and to do what the elder said. It was important that for this moment, he follow the rules. No matter what comes next, Asuma was ready.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:13 am

'Good. ' Zao smiled at the determination shown by the young man before him as he sat down without a word or any hesitation within his movements. Behind the chuunin the white haired scholar stretched out his slender hand to the side as if grasping for something as space twisted and a jade green calligraphy pen appeared within the almost feminine fingers. It appeared rather plain in appearance yet their was an odd aura that permeated the area that felt ancient.

A few moments after the shinobi took a seat he would feel the light touch of the brush and the cold ink as Zao's right hand swept back and forth in amazingly fluid movements as a large fuuin diagram began to slowly form upon the back of the new host of Creation. After about two minutes of drawing the formula the hand withdrew as the white haired man scanned the drawing for errors. A bright blue gaze lingered on the ink for only a few seconds before nodding to himself. A few beads of sweat had appeared on the former jounin's forehead as the actual drawing portion hadn't been physically challenging but the amount of mental concentration need was very high.

With the complicated design finished that was numerous fuuin that overlapped with one another, he stepped back ten paces to the outer ring of the inner diagram that encircled the middle of the room containing Asuma. "Let us begin. " Putting away the old brush now he formed a hand seal to focus chakra causing his body to faintly glow with a sky blue color. This was the signal for the other men who were positioned around the room to make their move as a maroon colored barrier shot up around the inner area surronding the chuunin. A series of six pillars spread out around the young man rose up from the floor before beginning to flow a golden color with energy.

The energy then conveeged between the pillars into a abstract mass of energy directly above Asume and from the mass a ordinary navy blue colored container about two foot tall and one foot wide was summed forth from an unknown place. Forming hand seals Zao forced his chakra iinto the container as invisible fuuin marking illuminated to the naked eye and after a few moments a droning sound filled the room and the top lifted off. This caused a dark fog to spill out across the floor but it was unable to pass outside the barrier formed around Asuma. Directly in front of the boy the smoke condensed into the body of a young woman with waist length ink black hair.

Her body was bare to the world as it was a white like porcelain and without a single impurity that could be seen, her eyes were black and within them one could easily get lost in the stars that danced around within them. A playful smile danced upon her lips as she looked down at the Sand shinobi now bringing a single finger to her black lips. "So this handsome boy is supposed to be my new container?" A delicate and soft voice that carriered a flirtatious tone filled the ears of Asuma now as she stared down as the seated ninja. Zao narrowed his eyes at the actions of the genma and the form that she had taken at the moment...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:20 am

Lights, color, strong movements. Asuma prepared himself earlier and told himself that he would not be surprised by anything. He kept cool when the pillars rose and gold colored energy flowed, he kept his cool when the small blue container appeared, but what he wasn't prepared for was the woman that appeared before him. She looked like a being he had never seen before, the power flowing from her was tremendous. Yet, she spoke in such a motherly and kind way. The softness spoken was what truly threw off Asuma.

He looked at the being in its entirety. The woman was flawless, and the purity of color almost blinded Tenzin. He didn't know what to make of it. He looked into the beings eyes and almost got lost and for a second he was almost in shock. However, he shook his head and took a calm facial expression. He had to stay focused and calm. He wanted to start on the right foot with this being since they would be connected until his death. He looked at the sentient being in the eyes with determination and conveyed confidence. "Hello, my name is Asuma. I would love to know your name." He spoke in a calm manor just like she had. It was important to Asuma that they started off on the right foot. This was a once in a life time opportunity and he knew that with this being, he could learn things beyond his own comprehension.

There were no words to describe the room. It was more intense then anything he had been trained for. Who knew what the next steps were. He had no idea what he truly was in for next. However, he had little fear and could only look forward.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:33 am

'This one should be fun...' The stunning looking young woman seemed to almost fade from sight as the young chuunin would hear a flirty whisper in his left ear now as the spirit had already moved behind him and pressed herself against Asuma's back. Her bare body fell hot against his back a the female spirit's lips were almost touching the back of his ear. "Call me Janesisu, I think me and you could have some fun, what do you say?" It was simply the flirty nature of Janesisu, the beast of creation as the spirit was not only flirtatious from time to time but she possessed sheer intelligence that was normally her go to method for manipulating those around her to bend to her will.

Zao could only shake his head as him and the other group of shinobi outside the barrier that contained the shinobi and the phantom beast within at this spirits antics, all the while each of them had been forming a number of unique hand seals that caused for the chakra within each to be drawn out in a shapeless mass the pushed into the air above the barrier. "Seal!" The chakra that had been condensing above the dome now surged downward into barrier passing through the chakra barrier without resistance as it covered the pair in center in a brilliant white light. Within the light the chakra had activated the seal upon the Chuunin's back as a powerful suction force spread out throughout the entire barrier, to the point that it actually effected the protection barrier itself.

This only lasted for about ten seconds and once the flood of chakra light vanished the only the Sand ninja would remain in the middle, but now the true test would begin as the young man would hear the voice of the woman calling to him again but this time it was coming from within his mind. His body would fell somewhat sluggish as if he didn't have complete control over it. He would also notice that none of the shinobi outside the barrier had made a move to dispel the barrier...Asuma would have to demonstrate that he was able to grasp full control over the beast before they could do so. If he could not then they would have to seal him in here and remove the beast...which would mean killing the young shinobi with so much potential. Zao stood by outside holding a single handed seal now as maroon chakra circulated around him. 'Everything else is up to you, kid...'
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:23 am

Black

Darkness

Asuma felt blind, he didn't know exactly where he was. Then before he knew it there was a small light. This light was high in the air and Asuma couldn't help but see what was around him. He seemed to be stepping on water, letting it ripple with every step he took. He walked towards the light and simply could stop looking at it. For some reason he was astonished by the way it looked. Almost like something was calling towards him. As he got near the light, he watched as a being that resembled the imperfections of a woman slowly comes down from the top of the light, to be perfectly visible. He could see the ripples increase and move more rapid as she descended down. He could feel some sort of pressure almost like chakra pressure as she made her way to be perfectly visible. The pressure would cause Asuma to wobble his feet a little bit. He took a moment to widen his stance so that he wasn't sent to the ground and appeared as weak in front of her.

She smiled upon him in a flirtatious way and placed her (what looked like) hands on her hips. She simply spoke to him and a light and soft voice, it was overall very calming. "Hello Darling, so you are suppose to be the new host?" She continued her smile as she looked down at Asuma. Asuma was slightly confused by her approach. He didn't know if she was being condescending or genuine. However, he played along to her question and awaited what would happen next. "Yes, my name is Asuma". The creature's body was floating in the air while she listened to the boy speak is name again. She looked at him and responded to him trying to see what kind of person he actually was and if this was someone she could manipulate. "What is your purpose... Asuma, what do you wish to gain from this?" This was the easiest question to Asuma. He knew exactly what he wished to gain from this. He looked at her, not with confusion or fear, but with conviction. "I want to become the greatest shinobi of all time!" He said loudly looking at the creature shaped as a woman.

The woman took a moment to process what he had said. Then with a few moments passing, she laughed heavily. She held on to her stomach and laughed. Asuma witnessed this and angrily looked at her while asking her in a loud tone, "What is so funny about that?" She controlled her laughter and continued to look at him with a smile. "I can give you incredible power, but it will come at a price." This time she spoke slower and looked a little less inviting as she was in the beginning.

"A price? What could she mean?" He thought as he looked at her slightly puzzled. Seeing that she confused the young boy she simply continued, "you would have to deal with me every day for the rest of your life. You could see it as a bad thing, or you could see it as a good thing." She then looked at him and watched waiting for his real time reaction. When Asuma heard this he thought of it as a good thing and it showed. He didn't care about the consequences, because he simply didn't see one. He looked at her with confidence and said "Having you around won't be a bad thing. If I am going to become the greatest shinobi to ever live, I am going to need someone who has my back." He smiled back at her in a genuine kid grin.

Janesisu was somewhat impressed with the boy, but she thought purhaps she could take advantage of his confidence. "You think that I would watch your back? How do you know I won't take you over and make you my own?" She asked, with a very intrigued look on her face as she looked down at the boy. Asuma knew that the next thing he said had to convince her that he was worth of being her host. This was the moment that he would know if he was going to die or live... he planned to live. "Well Janesisu, I would say that you and I want similar things. We both want to be recognized and beloved in our own right. You and I together could be a great team, but only well as a team. I am willing to walk out of here and die knowing that I have done the necessary steps towards my goal. However, you would just be attempted to be re-sealed into someone else. I can promise you, that person will not have as much potential or a similar mind set to you." He finished his last sentence pointing at the Genma. He hoped that his little exchange of words would be enough. Janesisu was slightly impressed by the young boy, not by what he said.. but by the way he said it. Such conviction and ambition. She looked at the boy and made a smile while straightening her back to tell him what she thought. "Well Asuma, you seem ambitious. In my time those who seek power become corrupted trying to find it. I hope you don't become one of those people. We may be connected, but if there comes a time you become weak or fill yourself without doubt and self pity... I will have no problem overcoming you and turning you inside out."

Asuma would nod to her and bow in respects to the Genma. As he bowed and closed his eyes, he would open them to realize he was sitting in the sealing chambers still. Asuma would look around at the people still holding the seal and containing the area just in case. He moved himself up and stood even though it was very hard to. This effort would cause him to fall back down on his seat. But look up at the older man with half a smile; a bit drained but hopeful for the future.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:47 pm

While things appeared to be going rather smoothly and rather quickly within the sea of consciousness of Asuma, it was much different on the outside as just after the body of the young man had the powerful spirit sealed within he had almost instantly lost control of himself. "Restrain him!" Zao's normally quiet, calm voice actually boomed out within the confines of the special sealing room now as the number of shinobi started weaving a series of hands seals before a vast amount of crimson chains emerged from not them but the actually fuuin seals that decorated every surface within the room. A series of crimson chains that numbered within the thirties to forties swirls around and pierced directly through the water like barrier of chakra.

The chains wrapped around each appendage of the young man to also include his waist and neck as the incredible pressure put off by the struggling genma who was wresting for control of the unconscious young man's mind, body, and soul fought back with all her might to break free. Despite being unconscious at this point the eyes of the chuunin snapped open to reveal the black eyes which contained a myriad of stars within as white chakra began to coat the body and flow around as if acting upon the simple will of the spirit within him. 'Not good...' A drip of sweat ran off the white haired man's forehead now as he weaved a series of hand seals and slammed both hands down into the ground as a tremendous amount of chakra flooded from his body that was even able to press back against the struggling white chakra of the beast.

Beneath the spirit a fuuin activated and began visible to the naked eye as it had been well hidden within the various other markings that covered the center area of the chamber, "Suppress!" His voice cried out as the seal began to rapidly absorb the excess chakra being created by the creature which had actually started to affect the barrier causing it to tremble at its power. Slowly after several minutes the spirit was weakened enough to actually allow for the man to have a chance at overcoming the spirit within him and it was at this point that the man would emerge from the darkness within his consciousness. One shinobi flashed forward into the barrier as the palm of his hands pressed into the young man's forehead as he created an overlay style Tenku technique that allowed for him to peer into the happenings within Asuma's mind.

After a short while later, the man who had been constantly relaying information to Zao, who had also entered within the perimeter of the barrier at this point standing directly behind the seated shinobi, stepped away as the chakra had been completely suppressed for the time being. Everything truly was left up to the Suna-nin at this point as he would succeed in this moment or lose himself forever and force the men present to forcibly remove the spirit at the cost of his life in return. As the kid attempted to stand but fell he would feel his body lightened as five chakra strings softened the fall to the point that he didn't actually hit the ground before being lowered into a seated position once more. "Not bad my friend, not bad. Hopefully you will be able to maintain control and create a bright future for yourself and in turn the village as well." Zao looked down with his almost glowing blue eyes as Asuma, his right hand reaching down to grasp his shoulder as he spoke now to him.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:21 am

Asuma was exhausted physically, for reasons he didn't know, and mentally. Overall he was completely drained. He looked up at the older man as he spoke to him. Asuma wanted to be excited but really couldn't show it all too much. He gave him a half smile and looked into the mans eyes. Asuma was having some trouble moving, he felt aches everywhere in his body and could barely think at the moment. He kept eye contact with the man as he asked "What do we do now?"

He took some of his left over energy and slowly looked around the room. He could see everyone was tired as well. A lot must of happened while he was unconscious. He hoped he wasn't too much of a trouble to everyone else. He looked at the barrier and felt the relief in the atmosphere. It was over... for now. However, Asuma had a very long time of training ahead of him. Not only to train and progress as a Ninja, but to train and progress as the Host of Janesisu. What would the world hold for him next? What was the next step. Asuma was eager to hear what the older man had in store for him. He sort of hoped that sleeping was an option.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:06 am

"Things are relatively safe for you for the time being, so for now the only thing you should focus on it resting up and recovering your peak strength." Removing his gently grasped hand from Asuma's shoulder now he spoke with his normal quite, calculated manner as was usual for the scholarly young man as his piercing blue eyes the appeared like they could see through one's soul with a single glance studied the young chuunin for a moment as he spoke back to him. Zao needed to take a bit to recover on his own as through out the entire sealing process not only did he have to utilize a large amount of his own chakra along with that of the others present but also he had exhausted himself mentally as well having a lot of things happening and going on at once that needed his delicate and undivided attention.

After a few seconds the man nodded without a word and turned around on his heels before motioning over two a pair of young men who had appeared as the door to the sealed room finally opened up to reveal the outside word beyond its fluid like barrier of chakra. Grasping at the air itself the man grabbed what appeared to be the air before pulling and twisting as a small portal formed from the shattered space as on the other side one could see what appeared to be the medical building within the village. Without a word to anyone the two men helped up the new host and proceeded to pass through the portal, thinking it best for the shinobi to receive a check on his physical and mental status along with over a place to rest at the same time.

As they passed through Zao couldn't help but stare at the back of the Creation genma's new host, hoping for the best from t his young man but understanding the worse case scenario as this was only the beginning and as the man began to train and tap into the powers of the genma, the spirit herself would attempt to manipulate and coheres her way into getting what she wanted. Hopefully Asuma would be able to keep his back straight and keep Suna first within his mind. With a wave of his hand now the barrier crushed in upon itself and soon the shattered space returned back to its normal appearance and the white robes man who's brow was still wet with sweat straighten his robe and hair before leaving the room on foot this time. "We will be meeting again soon, my young friend..."
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”