[Plotboard] Quality Time

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by Willoria » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:59 pm

[Plotboard] Sisterly Love Sachiko practically came bouncing down the steps from her room and straight into the kitchen. She turned right past her mother and went for a basket on the counter, digging around for the right piece of fruit. In the end she grabbed a dessert rice cake out of the fridge and danced out of her mother's grasp as the woman protested and the girl bit into it. She giggled as she went, Shishire giggling her mind right along with her. Though some days where hard, other days the two seemed to get along. She knew the spirit was manipulative but some days she was completely okay with it. Days like this it was a good thing, Shishire getting along with Sachiko and the two having giggle fits here and there.

Her mother seemed to give up as Sachiko plopped on a couch in the living room and bit into her food, the girl looking up as the front door opened and her face fell. "Oh great. Quit sucking your boyfriend's face long enough to stop by again?" she asked rather harshly as she spotted her sister and rolled her eyes.

"Oh lovely, this one again, child."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by TyDie » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 am

It had been a week or so since the sealing was complete... And after giving the girl some space, Kiyori felt it was time to try and reconnect with her young sister. Clearly there was a lot of resentment there, resentment that up until a week ago she hadn't even realized was there. And if Sachiko was going to grow, not only as a shinobi and host but as a person, the two would be a lot better off if those feelings could be put to rest. And so, Kiyori took a day away from her responsibilities as Scribe Archivist to pay her family a visit.

But when the door was opened and Sachiko answered, it was clear that any headway made in the hospital was already gone. "You could say that, although I wouldn't really say we 'suck face'... Hi mom!" Kiyori waved to her mother, who smiled and waved back in kind, but Kiyori was quick to direct her attention back to Sachiko. "What've you got planned for today? Nothing? Good! Let's go!" With that, Kiyori was quick to grab hold of Sachiko's wrist, though she tried her best not to hurt her in doing so. And if she managed to do so, she'd literally pull her sister out of the house and into the sunny day outside.

"Let's go do something today, just us. Whaddaya say?"
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by Willoria » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:41 am

Sachiko snorted at her sister's counter to her own comments. "Yeah, more like you suck his-." But of course Kiyori involved their mother and Sachiko quickly cut off what she was saying to flash her mother a smile before turning to Kiyori once more. But as she opened her mouth to ask her sister what she was doing there, she was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and pulled out of the house with a surprised yelp. Once outside, Sachiko brushed herself off and shot a glare at Kiyori before walking alongside her. "I guess...." she remarked, shrugging at the idea of spending the day with her sister. "Where are we going?"

"Oh look, child, your sister wants to bond. She fears me, she fears you. She fears the great things we might do together. Does it matter where she takes you? She wants to control you."

Sachiko sighed heavily as Shishire's voice echoed in her head, reaching up a hand to pinch the bridge of her nose as the pair walked. "These ramblings are driving me nuts already." she muttered. "Bad enough he's pushing me to learn how to play three level Go."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by TyDie » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:07 am

Kiyori's mouth dropped a little as she realized what Sachiko was going to say about her and Arata and their... private relations. After they left the house and were out of earshot of their mother, Kiyori was quick to respond to it, though not with any sense of hostility. "Since when did my sweet little sister get such a crude mind? I, uh, won't say you're wrong or anything, but yknow... the point still stands." She admittedly blushed as she spoke the last bit, and immediately realized just how bad her new mentality was. She had resolved to not lie, especially to Sachiko. What with the genma in her head pushing her ever towards treachery, she needed to make sure that she knew she would never lie to her. That beast would no doubt try and twist her words, so the more honest she was the better.

"Well for starters, how about a quick trip to your favorite sweets cart? Pretty sure they have pocky, and I think they got something new in... some sort of cold treat. It's a hot day, might be worth checking it out hm?" She attempted to keep her hand near her sisters as they walked, hand in hand style to show she was trying to get close to her. Of course, if she resisted, she wouldn't push, but at least she would know Kiyori attempted it.

Then the mention of what Shishire had been telling her lately came up... three level go? Her eyes grew wide. "I know of it, i've read books... but i'm no good at it at all. I feel for you sis, that's going to be hell to deal with." She chuckled light heartedly, meaning it as nothing more than a joke, though it could be interpreted poorly no doubt.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by Willoria » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 am

Sachiko gave a small snort of laughter at her own sister's embarrassment, hearing Shishire giggle along in her mind and only encouraging the action. "Please, you two have practically been all over each other since you got back from your little vacation." she replied, smirking and her eyes sparkling mischievously as she looked at her sister. "She thinks you're going to be the next one to give her a grandbaby and it has her all kinds of panicked. You. Having a baby with the village outcast. How he hasn't been labeled a heathen already and dropped in a cell is beyond even Mother's understanding." Sachiko was smirking as she looked away, though as she said the words she knew they weren't quite her own, if only because of the sinking pit she could feel slowly forming in her gut.

"Easy child." came that voice, smooth as silk, from within her own mind. "You spoke no falsehood, everything you said was true. There's nothing wrong with that. Absolutely nothing."

'It was cruel, just because its true doesn't mean it should be said.' Sachiko bit her lip and suddenly reached over to grab Kiyori's wrist to stop her, looking at her a moment as she opened her mouth to speak but closed it again, clearly stressing. "I-I'm sorry... that wasn't..." she took a deep breath, trying so hard to find the right words.

Shishire sighed in obvious annoyance and Sachiko could practically feel the eyeroll. "I have so much work to do with you, child. You'll come around one day."

Sachiko suddenly turned her head as if looking at someone over her shoulder. "Shut up!" she hissed, whimpering as she realized she'd said it and reacted aloud and tears came to the corners of her eyes as she tried to calm her own breathing.

TyDie

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by TyDie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Kiyori was taken aback by the venom her sister was suddenly spewing about her and her significant other. While she may not have been the most attentive sister in the world, she did still love Sachiko with all of her heart... However, she had half a mind to pop her a solid one in the jaw for the shit she had just said. She thought better of it however, especially after seeing how she reacted to the true culprit of those words; Shishire. Of course... the spirit was already taking a toll on her mind, and while she doubted she'd ever hear the little girl say it out loud, she saw a very clear emotion on her face as she screamed for the spirit in her head to shut up:

Regret. Her sister was definitely feeling regret.

She let out a small sigh, a means of calming her own emotions down, before she responded. "It's okay Sachiko. I know, it wasn't you." Kiyori spoke to her sister with a warm smile despite all she had said to her, and reached up to run a finger through her sister's hair, putting it behind her ear so that she could see her face better. "You'll get the hang of things soon. Just don't lose sight of who you are. Now come on, lets go get those sweets." She gestured to keep moving forward, and would then lead Sachiko through the village streets a bit farther towards a small cart that sat between two building.

The cart that sat in front of him had some sort of weird Fuuinjutsu carvings put into it, no doubt to keep the insides nice and cold due to what lay inside it. "What can I interest you in young ladies?" "Hi there! I hear you have some kind of new dessert, something cold as ice in a desert sounds really good." The man, a dark haired tan skinned man smiled at the two women before reaching for some sort of cone shaped thing and grabbing a large metal spoon. He opened the cart, letting loose a small puff of cold air that both girls could feel, before reaching in with the spoon to get a scoop of some sort of... thick white substance.

"It's called Ice Cream. You lick it off the cone, then eat the cone. Careful though, in this heat, it melts fast!" Kiyori looked at the cone in amazement as he put the ice cream scoop on the cone, handing it to her. She then promptly handed it to Sachiko before requesting another for herself, paying a rather large amount for both of them considering it was just dessert. But alas, it was basically a delicacy, and anything cold in the dessert was worth the money. Kiyori took one good lick of the ice cream and her eyes lit up with delight. "Oh my goodness, this is amazing! What do you think Sachi?"
Active Characters

Willoria

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by Willoria » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Sachiko sighed and nodded, trying to steady herself as her sister tried to comfort her with the simple move of tucking her hair back behind her ear. Honestly Sachiko had hated it growing up, she'd always loved the way her hair hung in front of her face and hated it when her mother or an older sibling would 'fix it'. But in this case the move of her hair was suddenly a reminder of simpler times. She had been warned and yet still hadn't absorbed just how dangerous this entire thing would be

"Oh please... I am no curse. Things are not complicated now, they are simple! I can show you the way...."

Sachiko closed her eyes briefly to try and compose herself and almost immediately she could pracitically see the spirit sitting at their table under the willow tree, a three level game of go set up already. The spirit took on a familiar shape though it wasn't someone Sachiko knew. It was a man with long golden hair, barefoot with black pants and white shirt with a black jacket buttoned in front of him. He sat stretched out in the chair, a hand under his chin. "You can't ignore me forever."

Sachiko sighed as she opened her eyes, nodding as she went along with her sister to find the sweets she had spoken of. Sachiko took the cone when offered to her and stared at it oddly before finally tasting it and blinking a moment. "I don't know, I can't get past the fact that I feel like a perv licking it like this..."

TyDie

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by TyDie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:01 pm

The man who had just given the two young Henrin their ice cream couldn't help the blush that crossed his face as Sachiko made her lewd remark about the method of it's consumption. Kiyori, on the other hand, merely rolled her eyes in annoyance. "First Arata and now this. Sachi, can you please get your head out of the gutter for two seconds and enjoy the damn treat?" Kiyori smirk as she continued to eat the ice cream herself, rushing through the delicious delicacy with delight... perhaps too much delight. Her feverish eating suddenly left her with a splitting pain in her head, one hand flying up to hold the side of her head as she winced and moaned in pain.

"Owwwwwww!" She exclaimed, and the man who had sold them the ice cream couldn't help but laugh. "Hahaha, be careful! That brain freeze will getchya if you eat too fast." Kiyori looked back at the man with the saddest, most pitiful look of betrayal. "But... but you said it melts super fast! How am I supposed to enjoy it if it melts too fast and I can't eat it fast enough to eat it before it melts?" Her lip was quivering as she spoke, and before the merchant could respond, part of her ice cream cone leaked down the side of the cone and into the sands, leaving her with naught but a few licks that were stuck inside the cone itself.

She looked like she was about to cry as she saw this happen, and her look was so pitiful that the merchant couldn't help but tear up a little before reaching for his scoop. "Hey now, it's alright, i'll get you another one, on the house! Just please, calm down!' Kiyori beamed at the man's offer, and nodded happily as he handed it to her. "You two should get out of the sun if you want to take your time with that ice cream." "Willl do, thank you!" Kiyori waved with one hand while she walked away, assuming of course that Sachiko would follow her.

Once they were out of earshot, she'd look to her sister and smirk a sly grin. "That bitch inside of you isn't the only one who knows how to play the game." She took a few licks off of her ice cream in triumph, but then quickly held her head again as another brain freeze set in... Okay, maybe only slight triumph.
Active Characters

Willoria

[Plotboard] Quality Time

Post by Willoria » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Sachiko herself blushed right along with the vendor as her sister called her out on her words. "I-I can't help it, okay!" she snapped, clearly frustrated and flustered at her sister's words. "He keeps whispering crap like that in my ears, there's only so much of it I can ignore." She added, still blushing. She of course didn't use Shishire's name, secrecy was necessary. She was simply counting on the vendor thinking maybe Sachiko was referring to some boy she knew. It made sense after all... in some way anyway.

Thankfully a moment later she had reason to laugh. Her sister crying out in an amusing form of pain. "See! It pays to be hesitant to lick something!" Sachiko boasted, grinning as she licked at her own icecream treat. She was surprised soon though, watching in amusement as her sister manipulated the man into giving her a new treat, or fresh anyway, after hers fell.

"So flippant... how do you know she won't be as flippant with you?"

'It's just icecream, not some grand scheme. Don't try to act like you aren't far worse.' Sachiko sighed and pinched her own nose as if a brain freeze was hitting her as well. Instead she had the mental image of Sachiko rolling his eyes at her as he began to sift through the pieces for another game of go. 'I don't have time right now... later maybe.'

He sighed heavily of course in disappointment. "Fine. Later."

Sachiko opened her eyes again, walking alongside her sister and raising an eyebrow at her statements and shaking her head in response. "I always tried to tell mother you aren't so innocent." she replied, sticking her tongue out at Kiyori in response.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”