Nice place to relax

Kaguza

Nice place to relax

Post by Kaguza » Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 pm

With a blue sky and calm gentle wind rolling across the village of Sunagakure it was . . well hot, though the residents of the desert city found it rather comfortable. Living in such a harsh environment tempers the skin to tolerate such temperatures and a day like today was quite nice. Perfect weather to work, garden, socialize, or just relax. To the rare few though, the day had a slight chill to it. Born to a clan that had a hotter average body temperature, the cool breeze that rolled through the street had a slight chill to it as it grazed his arms and face. Choosing to keep to the sun a young member of the Hizashi clan casually walked down the road in search of entertainment. Clad in full length pants and boots, a t-shirt, and raggedy cloak that hangs from his shoulders make up his attire. A couple of belts around his waist hold a pouch and scroll case that store away the bulk of equipment he usually keeps on his person. The only other item of note is a thin headband with the village's symbol wrapped around his head sloppily to the side, primarily meant to keep his knee length hair at his back, least that's what he might tell others. The young man by the given name of Kaguza found a quaint little oasis tucked away from the busy hustle and bustle of the main streets. A small paved crystal clear pool of water sits in the center. Large enough to accommodate varies needs but still small enough that it wasn't a major life line of the village. A few other pathways lead to and from the precious commodity, while buildings and tall palm trees hide the spot away.

Shade abounds at the oasis. A slow but steady breeze feeds through to cool the few patrons taking advantage of the area. No more than a handful of people relaxing. A pair sit at a table set out playing a board game and casually hold a conversation with each other. One debating their next move while the other possibly tells of their day prior, the one makes his move and they switch roles. A couple of children laugh and run around as their mother carries a couple of bags down the road that leads away from the oasis, the children soon following. An elderly gentleman sits alone beside the water reading a book and keeping to himself. Further scanning the scenery the Hizashi's eyes fell on another enjoying the day. A young woman slightly older than himself. She caught his eye and painted a light grin on his face. Without a word he reaches for his pouch and retrieves a small scroll and pen, far too small for anything but jotting down notes and messages. A light flick of the wrist and flourish of finesse he wrote out a message and approached her. Squatting down, kneeling, or simply standing he held up the message for her to read and offered a broad smile. A gentle poke if she happened to be napping to wake her, but the scroll read in fairly nice easy to read writing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" His name signs neatly just below the upfront question. "Hizashi, Kaguza."

Kabu

Nice place to relax

Post by Kabu » Sun May 20, 2018 10:02 pm

After a long day of training, as seemed to have had become the norm in recent days, Ayame found herself in a quiet corner of the village, away from the hustle and bustle of those going about their daily lives, though there were still a few around, thankfully seeming to be enjoying the day in a very quiet manner. As the sun was harshly beating down and it was unusually hot even for Wind Country, she had found a shady spot near an oasis and was currently in the midst of a well deserved nap at the water's edge, laying on her back, hands behind her head as she slept.

Soon however she sensed a disturbance, a disturbance followed by a prodding. Feeling tired and slightly annoyed, she opened her eyes just enough to make out the sight in front of her, snickering and smirking at the sight of the note. "After waking me up from my nap for this? Not a chance pal. First of all we've known each other for all of ten seconds and you probably don't even know who I am." she flatly said, opening her eyes a bit more and looking directly towards the long haired boy as she emphasized her refusal. She had attracted her fair share of suitors over the years, mostly from her own clan, and knew precisely how to deal with this situation. Right now however, she wasn't exactly feeling up to chasing him away and he wasn't causing any harm so she felt that she may as well at least introduce herself.

"The name's Kouseki Ayame."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Kaguza

Nice place to relax

Post by Kaguza » Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 pm

The light smile held firm on his face as he was rejected. Kaguza closed his eyes for a moment only to begin laughing quietly to himself as he shifted from a squat to sit down beside her. "I don't think it's even been ten seconds just yet. But I can still claim a little victory since I got your name." Very calmly he rolled up the scroll and returned it to the case at his hip only to withdraw a small notebook. Opening up the small brown book and flipping through a few pages he found the one he was looking for. "I do know a little about you, least what I was told. Kouseki Ayame, Special Jounin of Suna, currently no squad assigned and has an affinity for her clan's Crystal release. While I didn't intend to find you today I've been keeping an eye out for those of higher rank in the hopes of meeting or getting to know them prior to potentially being assigned to them." Closing the notebook he returned it as well to it's proper place only to bring out a simple hand fan this time. With a flick of the wrist the paper fan was opened to reveal the word "Hot" written on it, which he began to fan himself with. "My previous sensei has been declared K.I.A. and I'm curious to see who they'll assign us to. It just might be you." Bringing the fan closer to his face while still being able to see over the object, he gave an embarrassed tone of voice to the end of his sentence before hiding his face entirely. A quick snap of his fan closing though only brought laughter. "I'm not sure how they go about choosing who is matched up with who but it doesn't hurt to meet ahead of time and what better way to break the ice then a simple proposal." Kaguza quickly opens his fan once again to continue fanning himself under the hot sun. "My last sensei was rather combat oriented, I'm curious what you're like. Would you fall for the same trick as him?"

Kabu

Nice place to relax

Post by Kabu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Ayame couldn't help but raise a brow as Kaguza spoke. How did this boy have her information, and what was with the flamboyant attitude? She knew enough to know that she was being flirted with, but that still didn't explain his mannerisms. Was he like this with everyone? It was very strange. "If you know that much about me, then you must surely know that there are much better choices for a sensei." she said, genuinely feeling a bit perplexed over this entire situation. Sure, she felt bad that a fellow shinobi had fallen in the line of duty and she was well known for her dedication but she was just as well known for her laziness and general unwillingness to get involved with bothersome things, unless of course she was directly told to do the thing in question.

Resisting the urge to sigh, she got to her feet and stretched, yawning as she stretched. "I'm hungry, might as well go get something to eat now that I'm awake. You should come along and pay up, to make up for waking me up." she said, smirking as she walked off, wondering if the boy would really follow along. Honestly, the company would be nice but she didn't particularly mind either way.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Kaguza

Nice place to relax

Post by Kaguza » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Taking a step back as Ayame stood up, Kaguza simply continued to fan himself slowly. Measuring by eye, the two were the same height give or take an inch. "Food as compensation for waking you up? Hardly seems fair." Despite the complaint he followed alongside her without further question. So far things seemed quite favorable. A few of the other higher ranking ninja he had questioned either rejected him or turned him towards the main office.

The young Hizashi maintained a simple smile as the conversation continued. "My father has a simple philosophy. Tasks of importance should be given to a morally dedicated, lazy, and smart individual. This ensures that the results are efficient, thorough, and correct." His eyes giving a piercing gaze of steel as his fan clicks closed. "Your rank tells me you're intelligent. Your suggestion of other sensei, along with a few descriptive words from the mission office, says you can be lazy. Finally your dedication can be proven by your rank." His eyes were locked on her even as they walked, though they quickly shifted to watch where he was going. With his fan in hand he slipped it back into the pouch at his hip, checking his wallet at the same time without withdrawing it. "So what would you like to eat?" not being a fairly frugal individual he was confident he could cover just about anything in terms of a single meal for them both.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”