Training Thread

Texas

Training Thread

Post by Texas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:34 am

"You know nothing yet" Janesisu said to Asuma as he stood in a remote location, slightly away from Suna. He knew he had people watching over him in case something went wrong, but he also knew if he didn't test his limits... then he would never be able to surpass them. Asuma was in a slightly open field, but after a few large sand dunes it was very hard to find him (well at least for a normal person). Asuma sat himself down and crossed his legs, in attempt to clear his mind. With his eyes closed and the stillness of the desert around him, he could finally focus. With that focus he was able to contact Janesisu. With this new ability he was entrusted with, he was fairly inexperienced. He wanted to take some time to learn and adapt. With this he continued to focus to better get in depth of his own mind.

"Very true Janesisu. However, this will change over time. You seem to forget my talent and how praised I am by all." After he spoke to her through his own consciousness he heard a tiny muffled laugh. "Well then my young one, what do you intend to do in order to improve? There is nothing I would love more than what you say to become true." This was a great question for Asuma to answer. What was he going to do? How could he do this? In a short silent moment he made a response that caught Janesisu completely off guard. "You see, I have an idea... but the strong I become, the more recognized I am. I wish to master the power WE have. I would love some guidance on what I should do." Asuma had hoped that it would be useful trying to learn from this eternal being that has been alive for as long as anyone could remember. After he asked for help, instead of a muffled laugh, Asuma heard a full loud laughter. He then heard her speak up to him in an amused and flirty tone: "Asuma my dear, I can tell you are full of surprises. I can tell your intentions are pure... for now. How do I know you won't change?" Asuma simply grinned on the outside and said sternly to Janesisu: "That's what you are here for, we are a team Janesisu whether you want to or not. I've got a lot of years to go too and unless you want to keep switching hosts, I need to become stronger." The feeling in Asuma changed a bit; his confidence could be felt by Janesisu and he could tell be her tone that she was also being genuine. "Honey, I will give you advice here and there only while your intentions are pure. Now then, some advice I would give is to try to flow my chakra. Try until you can, then exert it until you are exhausted. This training technique should expand your limit of my chakra you can produce and use. Does that help sweety?" Janesisu ended her sentence in a flirtatious tone. Asuma opened his eyes and looked at the emptiness of the desert. "Thank you Janesisu" he said aloud.

[Word Count: 535]
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Texas

Training Thread

Post by Texas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 am

Asuma stood up from his sitting position. He had no idea to channel it and didn't know what he should do to focus. So he did the natural thing and started forming his own chakra. By doing this he attempted to exhert his own chakra until he had little to no left. This would force his body to try to use the chakra of Janesisu, or at least recognize it. Asuma let the chakra within him flow; the chakra itself was exerting from his body. He did so in a way that would possibly let him gain access to his new capabilities.

While his chakra was being exerted he heard Janesisu speak to him and question what he was doing. "What are you doing?" she asked, which left Asuma with the only reply he could think of: "What do you mean?" Janesisu didn't realize he was ditsy and she would let out a sigh. "The capabilities you gained as a host and your chakra are two completely different things, hun." A confused look was imprented on Asuma's face. "So you mean to tell me I've been just wasting energy this whole time!" he actually shouted this, but thanks to their connection she could hear regardless. "Pretty much darling. Try to flow the powers within you, don't exhaust yourself... you need your energy."

Asuma didn't fully understand what she meant. How could the power he poses be slightly different than chakra. Tenzin widened his feet to be shoulder width apart. He then put both of his hands together to try to focus. He began looking within himself, he could feel his chakra but knew that wasn't what he was looking for. However, he dug down deeper and searched further within himself. There he could almost feel the presence of Janesisu within him. As he felt her presence, he could also feel a small sliver of something moving almost below his chakra. Not only that, but he could feel it move in a free-flowing way similar to chakra. This power he felt, but couldn't reach. When he opened his eyes, he legs felt weak and his face was sweating. "I was... so close" he accidentally said out loud. "Try again" Janesisu said to him in a calm non-threatening way.

Asuma nodded and closed his eyes. Once again Asuma focused on searching himself. He moved himself past his chakra and back to where he ended last time. He could once again, feel Janesisu's presence. More importantly he could feel something similar to her presence flowing near his chakra. Asuma hesitated slightly, but inevitably focused on what seemed similar to Janesisu's presence. Once he focused his attention on it, this power began to flow within him. It was small, but he could feel the capabilities just this small amount of energy provided. With this focus, he helped guide it throughout his body. He could feel the power flowing throughout his body. His body itself began to glisten a little bit. What Asuma didn't know was that his body was becoming shiny like glass. Asuma openned his eyes after he could feel the power flowing within him only to see his hands reflect the sun like glass in a desert. He was blinded by his own hands and astonished by what had just happened. However, this caused him to flail his arms to his eyes as a quick instant reaction to his eyes hurting, which caused him to completely lose focus. After this, he found himself back to normal with him just tired from what he had done.

[Word Count: 593]
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Training Thread

Post by Texas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:24 pm

'I have to test my limits. I know I can get this down, I just need to be stronger!' Asuma thought as he willed himself to hold his ground in sand. He just needed to push his limits a little bit more. Asuma knew that if he continued to gain mastery over this power, he would be able to an incredible asset for Sunagakure no Sato. Asuma assumed his position with his legs shoulder width apart, and his hands holding each other as he focused on himself. Before he could really get into the zone, Janesisu wanted to converse with him to confirm what he was doing. "Sweetheart, you don't want exhaust yourself too much." Asuma hated the idea that he was being looked at like a kid. This fueled him even more to push himself past his limit! "You don't need to worry about me Janesisu." It was that moment that Asuma figured he had to try what he did earlier. He had to focus on that one point and flow it through himself. If he was going to utilize an unique ability, he had to make sure he could actually utilize it.

With that being said, Asuma began to focus like he did before. While in his position, he also closed his eyes to focus better. He could search within his body and flow his consciousness through it. Like he did previously, it was a little bit easier to find since he had done this before. Asuma used his focus to really go deep within his own chakra. He could feel himself flowing through different chakra points and made his way to that small power that was residing within him. It took less time than before, but he could feel the power near his main source of chakra. It was within that moment that Asuma took it upon himself and focused on that one point of power. He used that to slowly wrap around his own chakra source. By doing this he, well in a way, was fusing this power that was leaking from Janesisu into his own chakra.

Upon reaching the source and fusing it with his own chakra, he felt a surge of power that he was not used to. He could feel it combining with his own strength and own chakra capabilities. The area around him slowly became stiff and the wind would be moving in a different direction around his own body. He could feel a different type of chakra flowing internally and externally around his body. When Asuma fully opened his eyes and they were shining white.

While in this state, Asuma felt like his capabilities increased significantly. However, within this state he didn't realize how draining it actually was. Within seconds of being in this form, Janesisu spoke out to him. "Hun you are going to kill yourself if you keep this up. Based on just discovering this power, your body isn't rested enough and simply not ready to keep doing this. I don't feel like being resealed and doing this whole process over again. It is your body, but I am living in it too. You should stop if you don't want to die." With the words of death, Asuma simply didn't want to stop. If he could surpass his limits, he could only become stronger! However, he could feel his body shaking a bit and fatigue plaguing his body. With this feeling creeping up on him, he decided to stop flowing the energy he had just discovered.

[Word Count: 587]
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Training Thread

Post by Texas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:12 pm

The white chakra dissipated, Asuma's eyes stopped glowing white, and Asuma collapsed on the ground. For the few seconds he was on the ground, his conciousness sent him into a dark area with Janesisu flying almost above him. "That was too close, darling" she said in a somewhat flirtatious tone. Asuma looked at her with excitement and he responded in a loud tone. "Ha! But with more training, this will feel like a stepping stone. Come on Janesisu, you have to admit, I am doing great!" She was simply floating in the air and looked straight into Asuma's eyes before she spoke. "It was dangerous, if you spent any more time in that state in the condition you were in, you could of been more than injured. Might I suggest you take it easy for a few days before you do this again." Asuma folded his arms and nodded his head at her. "Yeah, I suppose I should get some rest and eat.... boy am I hungry!" That last statement got Janesisu to giggle for a second and mutter "Well then, wake up. Some day we have to be recognized with your power and the sooner you go home and rest, the sooner this dream could be come a reality."

With those last words, Asuma woke up from laying on the ground. He collapsed, but was only out for a couple seconds. He slowly got himself up, feeling the heat of the sun beating and reflecting off of the sand to make it extremely hot everywhere. 'Well, I guess I should go home and rest.' He thought, as he struggled to get his legs to stop wobbling. Once he gained his balance, he made his way back to the inside of the village. It took little to no time before he got back to his house. Boy was he tired and he would need to rest, eat, and prepare for his next training session. It was only a matter of time before he trained his way to reach his goals.

[Word Count: 340]
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”