[PB] The Intro

Texas

[PB] The Intro

Post by Texas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:32 pm

It was an early morning. The sun was just about to go up and Asuma was already awake. He was happy with the minor progress he has made by himself as far as training to control the Genma inside him. He made his way to eat some breakfast, then he quickly showered and changed into his normal vibrant clothing. It wasn't too long before he was already out of his house. It was a nice morning, and Asuma liked being out around now simply because not too many people were out around this time. Asuma liked to spend a few hours early in the morning to train so that people wouldn't see what he could do. For the most part, Asuma likes to keep his combat style under wraps.

It took a short amount of time before Asuma found his way to the training grounds that were on Suna. It was a sand pit essentially with 5 different logs sticking out of the ground. It was there Asuma broke a sweat, hitting and kicking each individual log as if it were a group of enemies. He hit one log after another until it felt as though he had attacked all of them. However, that is not where his combat training stopped. He moved himself back and took out his blade that was sheathed on his back. He sliced the logs and continued to send his attacks forward, hitting them as much as he could. Once he felt like he had swiped at them enough, he jumped backwards and kept being on the move. While moving around he whipped out shurriken and threw them at each of the log. Hitting them perfect dead set in the middle.

An hour or so flew by and Asuma was done with the warm up of his training. He looked up and the sun started to rise. He liked the feeling of the sun hitting him, but didn't like how his body reflected so much of the light off of his skin. So after he finished up, he made his way to a nice spot in the sand and took a seat. He drank some water and sat there to get some rest. 'Boy this day is going to be another boring training session' he thought, but Janesisu had an imput: 'You should get out there more darling, try participating in some missions'. Asuma took a second before he could really answer that. 'At this point I don't have a great grasp on utlyzing this power, and I don't know what would trigger me to use it accidentally. For now, I think its best I learn how to control this before I do any serious missions.' It was then Janesisu replied 'To each his own'.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Zao

[PB] The Intro

Post by Zao » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:43 am

What the young man didn't know was that their had been a vistor at his home on this very morning but it just so happened that the snow white haired man had just missed Asuma on this day, so the man spent a little bit of the morning speaking with the genin's parents before bidding them a good day and disappearing back into the streets of the village. Straightening out the handful of wrinkles in his pristine looking white clothes a set of bright blue eyes looked out across the village after both of the former shinobi's feet touched down on the ledge of a rather tall building. A smile formed as the corners of his thin lips raised just slightly taking in the sun slowly rising in the east now and seeing out its golden rays had begun to fall across the various structures within the village.

Sometime the man regretted how much he was gone which was one of the reason why he had been staying more in the village during the past few months. During the past few years the former Jounin had been utilizing the majority of his time to adventure and explore historical sites and research the origins of chakra along with the secrets that the art of Space-Time and spirits concealed within their profoundness. Though he had made leaps and bounds within his research and had seen many exotic places and met many interesting and even dangerous individuals during the process. But his old mentor had contacted him and asked him to return to help with the birth of a new Genma. Being a request from such the person he respected upon the same level as the Kazekage, Zao returned quickly to help deal with this new mater.

It was this same matter which had brought the young scholar out this morning. After finishing the sealing of the Creation genma not to long ago the man had intended to check up on the chuunin but had been pulled away helping a fellow jounin with an important task. Having returned back to the village this morning he was seeking out the boy and his parents for some discussion. With a bit of searching and thinking the man easily found the chuunin at a rather out of the way training area, it seemed that the kid was being truly careful about exposing himself and what power he now was beginning to grasp. Zao could only nod in approval at the boy's actions and pondered about how much of the spirit's power that he had been able to grasp since the sealing was completed.

With his arms held behind his back at the moment after observing the tail end of Asuma's training session and seeing the shinobi taking a break, appearing to be resting Zao seemed to take a step forward and in an instant traversed over fifty meters as though he had teleported and appeared standing a meter to the right of the young man who sat and drank some water. "Good morning Asuma-kun, you are looking much better than the last time we saw each other." The scholarly looking man looked over and down from his left shoulder as his hands were still behind his back as a gentle and soft spoken voice drifted from between the thin lips down to the fellow Suna-nin.
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Texas

Re: [PB] The Intro

Post by Texas » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Asuma was enjoying his brief moment of resting. He wished he could be more open about his capabilities, but knew that until he could fully control it... he couldn't show off as much as he would like. As Asuma lifted his water to his mouth, it took one instant to realize someone crept up to the right of him. This sudden and instant appearance confused Asuma which caused him to miss his mouth and poor water all over his face and shirt. The moment it happened he heard the man speak his name and it confused him even more. Asuma jumped backwards half a meter and drew his blade in immediate reaction to the man. It was then that Asuma realized who it was and had a sigh of relief. He put his sword back in his sheeeth and looked at Zao with a strange face. "You cant creep up to me so fast! You nearly scared me to death!" He held his fist up to show that he was in shock.

It was odd to see Zao around; Asuma didn't expect to see him so soon. Maybe he heard of some of the progress he had made on his own and wanted to award him a higher rank. Asuma changed his stance to look more confident and then tried to act cool. "You're lucky I was not fully paying attention... If I was I could of really heart you Sensei". Janesisu gave a simple reply by saying 'We both know that was not close to what happened'. Asuma simply ignored Janesisu and smiled at Zao. "So Sensei.... what are you doing around here?" The sun was still bright and the heat from the desert reflecting the sun was simply unavoidable. However, most shinobi from Sunagakure no Sato were relatively used to the heat.

It was a weird situation overall. Although Zao was temporarily retired, he still was somewhat active with Suna and its community. There would be only a few reasons Zao would visit Asuma and it could either be for very good reasons.. or very bad. It wouldn't be anywhere in the middle. Unfortunately, bearing the burden of a the Genma meant most situations involving Asuma would be life or death.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:10 pm

"Haha." The slightly older man couldn't help but let out a light laugh at the chuunin's actions toward his sudden appearance, though even as the young man unsheathed his weapon out of instinct Zao could only allow for a light smile to appear upon his thin lips and nod his head in approval. As the shinobi was placing the weapon back into its sheath Zao's hands twisted into a series of hand seals now that only lasted for a few moments and were like a blur in their speed and precision. Immediately afterwards a faint maroon glow could be seen as it radiated out from the scholar's body clashing with his pristine white robe and hair but their was a bit more as even the man's bright blue eyes as maroon chakra could be seen within the eyes.

This sudden shift in appearance would cause the once scholar man to appear almost as a sort of demon to some as the figure's sharp eyes peered at the Genma host observing not only the condition of his body but also how the spirit of the powerful spirit beast was interacting within Asuma. To his delight the man could tell that for the time being the genma and its new host appeared to be decently suited for one another. But one could never underestimate such a powerful spirit as in a moment of weakness on the host's part they could attempt to forcibly take over their host and cause his or her death. "Your reaction speed is quite good, my young friend. It would seem that I might not be a match for you at close range." The faint glow of maroon chakra lingered around the former shinobi's body as he replied back to the comment about how he could have been hurt by the sword wielding chuunin.

"It might appear obvious, but I've came with the intent of checking up on you like I promised the last time we saw one another." Zao allowed for his hands to casually slip around onto his lower back as he stood before the young ninja now with his hands clasped behind him as he spoke. On his face was a genuine smile as he seemed to speak again but this time their was an absence in the movement of his mouth and instead Asuma would hear the voice in his head and the spirit within him was also privy to the voice as well, after all it had been meant for her. "Little spirit, you seem to be rather restrained for this young man. Have you taken a liking to him?"

Though he had a normal look on his face the former bright blue eyes gave off a sharp pressure that even Asuma would be able to sense, thought it was meant more so for Janesisu as he spoke. He had access to the knowledge about the genma's past hosts and how some of them had ended up so of course he was curious how the pair were interacting and looking out for any possible scheme that the spirit might be planning within her cage. Yet, immediately after the man's gaze had taken on a sharp, almost piecing look to them that very look disappeared as fast as it had formed, it one wasn't paying attention the gesture would have been missed completely.

Jutsu usedShow

*Shizumeru • [Unconnected Connection]
B-rank Tenkujutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user focuses chakra into their body, giving them a slight Maroon glow. For the next 10 posts, whenever they speak, they are able to communicate with Spirits of all sorts, including those inside of jinchuuriki within 20 meters.

*Shizumeru • [Intention of Spirits]
B-rank Tenkujutsu (Nin)
Pre-Requisite: Sensory Concentration
After performing the needed hand seals, the user focuses chakra to their eyes, causing the Maroon chakra to flare up around their eyes. This works similar to a doujutsu, but with no physical change to the eye itself, allowing the user to see the chakra of spirits and spirit related objects/people as an aura of Maroon. Additionally, they are able to see how the spirit is interacting with their host, be it a jinchuuriki, or a joruri. While useful for a quick glance, it can be used up to [Stamina]/5 posts, before needing to be refreshed.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:45 am

After Asuma sheathed his blade, he looked up to Zao and noticed (since he missed the hand signs being used) the man was covered in a maroon like chakra. Asuma didn't understand what he meant by "I might not be a match for you close range". Could this be his way of complimenting Asuma? Or could it be his way of humbling himself to allow Asuma to gain some confidence. Either way, Asuma enjoyed the statement. He was too taken back to smile, considering man was exerting this maroon covered chakra. This caused Asuma to take a step back and look at him in a confused way.

What made it worse was that he see Zao's lips moving as he spoke, yet he could hear everything that was being said. Asuma simply couldn't figure out what was going on. Before he could even respond Janesisu spoke up to reach out to Zao. "Hello Honey. The boy is just fine... for now. Like I told him, as long as our goals are the same there will be no issues. So far he wants to obtain the same thing I always want. He is loud and annoying at times, but he means well. You would be impressed sweetheart. You should see what he was able to learn all on his own." Asuma was confused on how Zao and Janesisu was speaking, however he was not all too shocked. He knew Zao had special capabilities and it took Asuma a couple extra seconds to realize this, but when he did it all made sense.

Asuma decided to respond to Janesisu. He wanted to address the "most important" thing she said about him. "Janesisu I am not annoying! If anything you're jealous of how talented and beloved I am." This ended with Janesisu giving a "pfft" but nothing much more. Asuma made sure to make eye contact with Zao even though the maroon chakra was giving him the creeps. He spoke out loud this time instead of communicating how he normally does with Janesisu. "Zao-Sensei, would you like to see what I can do now?"

The question was genuine and in a way, Asuma wanted to show off and prove to Zao that he was not messing around with what he was entrusted with. Asuma was also sure to stand in a "heroic" like stance by turning his hands into fists and placing them on his hips. Asuma was convinced he looked cool, when in retrospect he probably looked very goofy.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:03 pm

'This spirit is rather unique, though I can't tell if she is speaking what I wish to hear if this young one has truly been able to spark some interest within her eye.' Zao only smiled at first, hearing the exchange between the spirit sealed within the boy and himself as Asuma managed to draw out the words he wanted to hear from Janesisu and twist them slightly as he spoke about her being jealous of his talent and fame. "Haha, at least you two aren't trying to kill one another. I guess this is the best that I could ask for at this time." Though he spoke these words their was always a bit of worry in the back of the former jounin's mind when it came to dealing with such powerful spirits like a genma. If they truly wished to fight against their host, despite the restrictions placed upon them via the sealing technique, it would be possible for them to gain control over their host's body and cause a calamity.

But so far so good it seemed for the young chuunin before him, even the manner in which the prideful spirit spoke seemed to assert that she felt this kid at least had some talent that caused for her to give him a chance. "Talented you say?" Zao was still using his Tenku technique to speak with both the younger shinobi and directly into the mind of the chuunin to his spirit simultaneously. The fact that Janesisu had actually mentioned that even he would be impressed definitely meant that Asuma had somehow managed to impress the demoness within him through his own person strength. This fact alone had caused for Zao to take a second look back at the young man before him, though he was chosen to become the genma's host their was always a strong chance of failure even after the sealing was completed successfully.

"It would appear that I have come at a good time, as my second reason was to see how much progress you had made in controlling and actually utilizing the unique power of your spirit." Slowly the maroon aura that had faintly outlined the thin man slowly faded away returning his pristine white clothing back to their normal hue at this moment as he gave a gentle nod of his head during the brief pause between his words before speaking again now. "Indeed, please demonstrate the level of mastery that you have been able to achieve over Janesisu's special power." The gentle smile from before once more returned to the scholarly looking man's thin lips as both hands folded around behind to the small of his back coming together as he watched on now.

Though he hadn't openly expressed it to the chuunin before him, despite not being an active shinobi within the ranks of Suna at this time he was still tasked from those high within the chain of command to watch over and monitor the progress of Asuma and his genma. In the end the genma was a powerful tool of war that needed a strong host who was able to grasp its power to be effect in the defense of the village and its allies. As the aura of tenku chakra had faded from around the man their was still a faint hint of that same chakra lingering within Zao's bright blue irises at the moment. He wished to continue to assess the interaction between the host and its spirit in order to determine the interaction between the two.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:46 am

Asuma listened as Zao spoke to him and his spirit. He noticed something different about Zao as he finished speaking. The maroon chakra seemed to slowly dissipate from his presence. He took a mental note of this capability and figured that he would research about what Zao was doing at a later date. Asuma became excited when Zao wanted to witness his progress. There was only one issue that came across Asuma's mind. He was worried about the fatigue afterwords. He knew what he was capable of, but he was not fully strong enough to hold it for a long time. However, Asuma figured that if he stayed in his new form for a short amount of time.... then he could release it with only being half fatigued as he normally is after the transformation.

Asuma smiled and looked at Zao with his right arm over his head and bent as if he was itching the back of his head. "You got it Zao-Sama!" Asuma quickly changed the demeanor in his body language. He moved both of his hands together in front of him; in the classic chakra focusing gesture. Asuma then closed his eyes to fully focus on his internal awakening of the power he has been able to learn.

Focus. Asuma had to keep his focus. He entered almost into a meditative state, ignoring the area around him. He did this so he could truly be able to show Zao what he could do. With Asuma fully focused, he began to dwell in the power within him. His moved himself through his consciousness. Maneuvering himself internally through his own chakra and to the power of Janesisu. The White chakra that was flowing within him was found and concentrated on. He took what little power he was able to grasp and expelled it throughout his body. The chakra flowed through him and then became an external entity almost changing the appearance of Asuma slightly.

Externally, Asuma would appear as just standing there. However, anyone close to him would feel a strange power flowing out of him and within a short amount of time. Within a few minutes, white chakra would be minorly exuding from his body. Asuma would be able to lower his hands to his sides and then open his eyes. Asuma's eyes would be glowing white. Asuma for a short time looked right at Zao and gave him a shit eating grin. "Well Sensei... what do you think?" Now Asuma knew he could only hold this for a little bit, so he intended to impress Zao for only a short amount of time and then release it all together.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:53 pm

'Zao-sama...' The slightly older man than the chuunin before him raised his thin eye brow on the left side slightly causing it to form an arch like shape at the mention of the term sama after his name, it was an odd feeling for a junior to call him in such a way that it had caught him slightly off guard. But the former shinobi recovered quickly and if one wasn't paying close attention to the man's mannerisms it would have been something that went completely unnoticed to others. But as the boy spoke the white haired man simply nodded to him and didn't say anything instead letting the host task the spotlight and demonstrate just what kind of progress that he had managed to make in such a short period of time since recovering from the sealing process.

'Such strong focus, good. With just a simple glance at the younger shinobi and by spreading out the sensory power of his mind's eyes invisibly to cover the nearby area around the two he continued to just silently observe through his various means of sensory and Tenku techniques. It was slow in its process but Zao could feel the changes within the chuunin's chakra that were occurring as Asuma attempted to withdraw a portion of the genma's chakra and utilize it as his own. After a minute or so the strange power of the spirit and its unique chakra began to seep out from the younger shinobi's body before his very eyes, he had been able to grasp at the power of his spirit. Yet, it was truly a pitiful amount but it was still a rather impressive start.

The gentle smile that hung on the scholar's lips never faded throughout the entire length of the process from start to finish, the boy had already managed to discover where the spirit's chakra was held within his body and had managed to forcibly remove some of it but he had not yet managed to be able to manipulate it any further than that. "The fact that you have been able to sense the chakra and even withdraw this much is already an impressive feat in the short time that you had to train with your spirit as her host. Have you been able to manipulate the chakra any further than this?"

It could safely be said that the spirit enthusiast had became very interested in just what the boy was able to do with the 'Creation Genma' chakra that he had been able to manifest from the bond between him and Janesisu. While it was obviously not at the level at which he would be able to utilize the power of the genma within him for combat, one still wished to see just what the boy could do. In time he would only grow stronger than he was right now and hopefully at that time he would not loose himself to the powerful spirit within...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:37 am

Once Zao finished speaking to Asuma, he released the power that he was holding on to. It was rather difficult for Asuma to hold that for very long and he couldn't do anything much with it so it only made sense to dissipate it. He looked at Zao in an awkward way and did a half smile. It wasn't easy to do all of this on his own and his Spirit was not guiding him all to much, nor did he expect her to. In fact, Asuma had a weird suspicion about the spirit and at times it made him uncomfortable.

He shook is head a little bit and continued with speaking to Zao. "No Sensei, I have no clue where to even start." For the most part Asuma liked to feel confident and show off as much as possible. However, when he was around Zao he became brutally honest when it came down to serious matters. Asuma spent his training on focusing on the spirits chakra and breaking through to a different level of control. This way when it came down to learning about his capabilities, it would be easier and more natural. Asuma knew that he was capable of creating things from the chakra of the spirit he was bound to, but he had no idea exactly how. In hopes, Asuma was eager to hear from Zao on maybe a few suggestions. For all he knew, Zao came by to give some pointers and simply check up on his process.

He continued to look at Zao. He wondered what would be the next thing he would say....
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

'So he is only able to forcibly pull the chakra from his spirit, at his level then I suppose this isn't to bad.' Zao was able to understand how difficult it was to want to use something that didn't technically belong to him despite it being sealed within his body. The special sealing technique used to fuse the two together allowed for such a thing and the only thing that would allow for Asuma to forcible pull more of the spirit's unusual chakra from within him was continuous practice and pushing himself. Yet, this was not the only way to accomplish this as their was also the ability for the spirit herself to bestow upon the young man some of her chakra to use or even fight with if she so desired. Of course the sealing technique kept her from doing anything to dangerous to her host it was still a bit dangerous to attempt to control power that one had not mastered.

"Do not get to worried my young friend, controlling a foreign chakra from your spirit is hard not but through the continued efforts and hard work you will not only be able to draw more of the chakra out but also grasp a basic understanding of how to utilize it, as well." Zao spoke a few moments after Asuma had done so, not wanting for the chuunin to get to discouraged, if that was the case. The same faint maroon glow once more seemed to create an outline of the white haired man as his glance was not specifically directed at the Suna-nin before him but instead was a deeper gaze that was meant for the spirit within him at the moment. "Janesisu, you do have some affection for this host, right?"

The scholarly man was once more speaking to not only the boy before him but also the spirit sealed within, directing his question to ask if she liked her new host as it seemed that from their previous conversation that they had began to already develop at least a shallow bound between one another. With a faint smile visible as the left corner of the former jounin's lips rose as he continued to speak directly to the genma. "So, why don't you give the kid a bit of a hand here? Is their a need to be this hard on him?"
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:36 am

"A Foreign Chakra" kept ringing in Asuma's head. He knew eventually it would not be so foreign and it would turn into his own. He hoped that one day him and Janesisu's chakra would mold into one. Yet, he also did not know all too much about his Genma. He didn't even know how to form jutsu's based on the capabilities he was given through Janesisu's chakra. With these thoughts running through Asuma's mind, he noticed the maroon chakra forming around Zao. It was clear to Asuma that when Zao started to leak maroon chakra, that meant he was connecting himself to Janesisu. It was shortly after Asuma noticed this leakage of chakra, that Zao started speaking to Janesisu.

Janesisu was regarded as a sweet and kind genma that uses her reputation to throw insults at others. Generally she manipulates people and shows off as much as possible. In this instance she sees no reason to hinder the boy. At this rate she might have other plans that includes the host, but would rather keep her attention on one situation at a time. 'Well sweety, the boy has been true to his word so far. I see no reason why I would make it difficult for the time being.' She spoke to not only Zao but to Asuma as well. This news confused Asuma as a whole. He didn't understand why she had to be asked. 'HEY WAIT A SECOND! YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU COULD OF MADE THINGS EASIER THE WHOLE TIME!' Asuma said this very loudly in a way that could echo through everyone who could listen... so Zao and Janesisu. She simply replied with a quick response 'Sorry hun, you never asked and seemed so determined to do it.'

At the final statement Asuma gave a pfft and folded his arms. He looked at Zao, wondering what kind of training would happen if Janesisu would actually participate.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:44 pm

"Oh, so that's why." Even though Zao spoke as though it was understandable why she hadn't been truly helping the boy fogure out her power he also knew that it was probably also like a kind of game for the genma within her host. "Hah." The slender fingers of the man's left hand palm gently curls into a loose fist as though he was about to cough into it. Yet, instead it was used to muffke the light display of laughter that slipped through as the realization of his words had finally sunk into Asuma's mind and been digested by the younger shinobi. That his own spirit had been toying with him this whole time but at the same time it did seem to be truly that he had yet to think to ask her for any aid.

'Sometimes us men are truly to hard headed to simply ask for a little help, hopefully this will help to change thing a bit for Asuma now.' Part of the young scholar couldn't help but also wonder if this 'sweet genma' wasn't just asking in order to work at her own plans. But now was much to early a time to tell if their truly was such a plan in the making. Yet, Zao would simply have to keep a close eye on the genma within the younger shinobi though he would have done this anyways after being asked to check up on Asuma.

Exhaling slowly the man had now regained his complete composure as his blue eyes returned to their normal hue but the faint outline of maroon chakr had yet to fade away as he spoke again, "Does that mean you'll give our little friend a hand and let him start to understand just how strong you actually are? I'm sure you like for you host to understand just what an amazing spirit you are, right?" The white haired man casually provoked the female spirit sealed within his fellow Suna-nin as if trying to eslisit a response from her that would convience her lend a helping hand this time, at least.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Texas

Post by Texas » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Janesisu was not as complex as people thought.  She simply wanted to be adored and beloved by everyone.  She wants the power of being known and loved and use that to get whatever she wanted.  With her host not nearly strong enough and new to her power, she figured it would be best to only give him a small amount of chakra here and there so he could understand what it meant to be a host.  With that being said, Zao seemed to want confirmation on whether or not she would help.  She had to explain in the best way she could.  "Darling, you know I want to help this boy.  He only was given access to a drizzle of my chakra so that he could truly accomplish a hard feat.  I would love to give my host an understanding, but it is too soon to show him.  Well, its too soon for him to be exposed to it in such a public setting.  You can understand that just because we are somewhat away from everyone, that doesn't mean no one can see us.  I would hate for the boy to get identified too early or for someone to study what he was doing.  When he is exposed and shows off his power, I want the whole world to feel it.  As long as we are in this sand however, I don't know if we could do that."  That was the first time Janesisu spoke for so long and actually gave a real answer without sounding too coded or flirty.

Asuma didn't understand exactly what was going on.  He simply looked like he was stumped.... it threw him into a flashback of class when his sensei's would try teaching him in class.  He never understood why there were even classrooms in the Ninja Academy; he felt as though everyone should learn outside and through experience.  However, he realized his face probably made him look dumb so he simply changed it into his determined look he was so accustomed to by now.  He looked at Zao with conviction and spoke as if he was speaking with Janesisu too.  "Well you hear the lady!  I've got to find a remote place to really go all out.  Maybe we could find a cave... or an island... or even a cool old temple in a small village!"  Just by thinking these thought Asuma got excited and fired up.  He couldn't wait to hear Zao's suggestion.  In fact, he couldn't wait.... "Zao do you know any placed we could go?"
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 pm

"I see..." The young man couldn't determine wither or not the genma's words were heartfelt or if they were just one of her mischievious plans that she was working on behind her host's back, but some parts of the words did hold a bit of weight as even in their own village their would be those who would plot against their own brothers and sisters. Being a genma host was a very crutial tool for the village to use, also, in turn until they had a good grasp upon their spirit's power it was best not to let others know who they were. Shaking his head lightly the glow around him now faded completely and the pure snow white hair and robe no longer had the maroon hint from the Tenku chakra. Then he turned his gaze back onto Asuma as he spoke to him now, mindlessly agreeing to the thoughts of his genma.

"Perhaps their is a place that is a bit out of the way, a place I once traveled to looking for the ancient origins of chakra. But it can be a bit of a harsh place, luckily for you it is summer time and the weather won't be to bad." Zao was a bit mysterious about the place in mind, it was home to the tallest mountains in the world and a place that he had ventured once in search of the lost secrets of chakra under the guidance of a rather shadowy monster whom it was best not be named aloud. Sadly his search was cut short due to unforeseen circumstances but he knew that in the future when he had grown stronger would the scholar return to the place in his mind. "Fine, fine...lets take a little trip my young friend." As he spoke the last words he had taken a few steps closer to the boy in order to be able to speak in a tone that was a bit softer then their normal exchange, as if he didn't want anyone else to know what he was about to do.

There was a reason behind this, if one of the higher authorities knew that he was going to take Asuma outside the village without asking for permission then it would probably net him in some pretty major trouble for the two of them. Reaching out into the air off to his left chakra caused the hand to glow with a faint blue hue before a kunai seemed to appear out of thin air. It was a recycled kunai and its original just happened to be within a foreign land and even one that wasn't on the main land part of their world. This place was Mount Kobayashi, one of the largest mountains in all the world located in the country of Knowledge. Without saying another word the retired jounin extended the almost feminine looking right hand that seemed to be the hand of a noble than a shinobi without a single blemish, placing it firmly upon the genin's left should. "Have you ever seen snow?"

There was a hint of a cheerful smile on the man's thin lips as his bright blue gaze shifted from the younger shinobi over to the kunai that was held in his left hand and he seemed to nod to himself at the action that he was about to take to help this junior train with his spirit. The question had been a bit of playful wording for the place that they were going as most people born within the deserts of Wind country never were able to see snow until they started to venture to other countries such as those to the north of the village. With a bit of chakra injected into the kunai the duo were warped away as they tore through space in an instant to arrive at the base of a giant mountain that stretched far into the clouds not allowing anyone to see its magnificent peaks high above. A few gentle flakes of snow drifted around the pair who had appeared without warning on the deserted side of the mountain were a kunai could be found wedged in-between two large boulders before them...a wave of cold would hit them out of no where as it was only around freezing here at the base of the mountain. It was like they were in a completely different world when compared to their home village...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”