Coronation

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Coronation

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:20 pm

It had been but a few days since Sueatsu's fight with Abe. Regardless of how medical shinobi might have wanted to keep him still, he was never the type to let injuries stop him. Plus, he knew what was truly important. He knew what he needed to do... and how he wanted to do it. Taking his time to arrive to the Kage building, he would send out shinobi to gather people up, as he had planned with the Council who he figured would join him here or be close by. While those he sent out gathered everyone, he would stand there, proud if not still a bit battered. The warmth of the brilliant noon sun was bathing down over his body as he was breathing in the scent of the sands, of the village... of his village. It was a brand new sensation.

Time would pass and he would see folks starting to gather. Slowly, but surely. There was likely a few rumours already within the crowds of common folk and shinobi alike. On his face, battered and bruised still, Sueatsu held a content smile. These were his people and he felt this overwhelming urge coming over him. He was never amazing at speeches... but that was alright. He knew what he wanted to say. How he wanted to say it... and how he chose to present himself. He was not above the crowd of people. In this instance, basked in the sun, he chose to be at their level as he began to speak to those that were gathered which was becoming a mass of people, starting to seem like a great deal of the village had gathered.

"People of Sunagakure. Today..." he let a pause stop himself as he cleared his throat. He was not one to cry but he could feel that well of emotion inside of him. "Today, I've an announcement to make. Many of you had heard rumours about Hito... Our Divine Protector. The Sun's Vigilance. A man who is worthy of remembering. Someone who even I look up to. This is a man who brought Sunagakure together in its defense. Who sealed away such beasts as the Soul Genma... Who truly made milestones here." There was a moment where he once more paused, shaking his head as he realized he was rambling about something unrelated. "There have been rumours that he had stepped down... That he, who had protected us for so long, had finally decided he was done."

His voice was booming as he spoke to the murmuring crowd around him. He was breathing inwards as he let this moment take its pass. "I wish to say, before all else, that I too wish he was still here. He is a man without equal in many respects. Yet, I stand here before you today with my announcement to make. That as of today, I'm am your new Kazekage. I've my work cut out for me, if I'm to be honest. The people of Sunagakure, you people... I expect that you may have different thoughts but as I see it, I'm absolutely not Hito. Yet, She..." He gestures upwards towards the glimmering, incandescent Sun before he gestures out at everyone. "has chosen me to take his place. Her Light has blessed me in many ways with this. I feel honoured, truly. You... are my people. I spare no words when I say that even as I am now, I feel a connection to everyone here. I was once just a common person. No aptitude for anything... but I worked hard. The people of Sunagakure work hard each and everyday." He takes a deep breath as he looks out over the crowd of people, a smile on his face as he is letting his words flow.

"Each and every day, I am grateful to be here inside of Sunagakure. Each and every day, I try to meet all of you, see all of you, help whoever I can and I do not intend to stop that. Even as Kazekage, I'm not just Her Kazekage. I'm not just Wind Country's Kazekage. I'm YOUR Kazekage. I will never forget who it is that I admire. That I find my strength from. That I will endure and fight for. I respect each and every one of you, from the youngest to the most elderly. You all are here, basking in Her Light with me and we are all blessed with every passing moment. It is with her blessing that I ask... for your blessing. For you to put your trust in me. To put some faith in me. With this trust and this faith, I will do what I do best. I will endure for this village. I will be here, for you! To live for you, breathe for you and if it comes down to it... Die to protect all of you like every single one before me. I know that my words may seem... simple in comparison to others before me but I'm not someone who is eloquent of speech. I prefer to speak to the people... and people understand simplicity. It is with these words that I say, once more, that I'm honoured... to be your Kazekage and that I will never forget the glorious people of this village." He took a moment to let himself breathe as he looked over the throngs of people that had gathered. At the village that he loved. At the people that he saw as his equal... and he bowed to them all in respect.
Active CharacterShow
Character NameAgeRankVillageCompanion(s)Training/Lonely ThreadSpeech Color Code
Hitoke, Ibuku14GeninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00A5DB
Ogata Amiya28B RankIwagakure No SatoN/AHow Does A Brick Wall Train?SlateGray
Past CharactersShow
Character NameAgeRankVillageCompanion(s)Training/Lonely ThreadSpeech Color Code
Kyoukan, Kureha [Inactive]30JouninKumogakure No SatoN/AN/A#d67082
Tamamushi, Shishi [Inactive]16ChuuninIwagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00b27a
Nara, Shikatsu [Inactive]26JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#7251BC
Shirahama, Sueatsu [NPC]36KazekageSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A#f96b07
Jouchaku Chiane [Inactive]24Jounin (Bannin)Kirigakure No SatoN/ACome on Jouki, I'm boredLightCyan

Zao

Re: Coronation

Post by Zao » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:02 pm

Just before the ceremony was about to start, a bit of a distance from where the new Kazekage was preparing to give his opening statements the space seemed to twist and distort from its normal appearance on the roof of a single story building as it split open for just a few moments. From that tear in space a white clothed, white haired young scholarly looking man emerged as the disrupted space soon corrected itself as thought nothing had happened. The man in question was a former jounin with brilliant blue eyes to looked down on the scene of the growing masses, scanning across the crowd as they came to land on the person everyone was crowded around at the moment. 'It is Sueatsu-sama.'

A gentle smile could be found on Zao's lips as he straightened out his white rob that appeared to not have a single speck of dust upon it as he spoke to himself the name of the of the broad shouldered man upon whom everyone's eyes and thoughts were fixated upon. The former Suna-nin had been out and about traveling along with dealing with a few other issues that had came up when he received a notification from one of his comrades that he should return as soon as possible. At first he thought perhaps a major problem had come up or perhaps their had been some news gathered about Hito-sama, but instead it was for this. Being a decently intelligent individual the young man was able to start putting together the pieces that lay before him as his bright blue gaze lingered on the somewhat battered looking man's face and by the time he began to speak the young man more or less understood what was about to happen.

Even that being so the man couldn't help but smile more as he watched on as the booming voice from the new Kazekage filled the immediate area and then some as the Kage began to address his shinobi for the first time as Kazekage. Their former leader had went MIA and with no clues as to where or why he had done so it was truly only a matter of time before someone would be selected to fill the void that his disappearance left within the village. There was probably no more fitting a man then the one who stood before the village and himself at this moment, being a bit over a decade older then himself Zao had looked up to had heard the tales of the banning as a child and young shinobi of Suna. That being so he looked on and listened to the powerful and inspiring words that exited the man's mouth and echoed across the crowd. "This is truly a wonderful day."

As the new Kage's words were finally coming to an end the man couldn't help but speak to himself about the glorious occasion that today was with the man before them coming into power and taking up the mantle left behind by Hito. And when the leader of their village finished by bowing to them Zao couldn't help but to place his left fist into his right hand and return the bow from their new Kazekage. He looked forward to seeing just were the man's leadership would lead the village and themselves...
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Texas

Post by Texas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:05 am

'OH NO I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!!' Asuma thought as he ran to see the coronation of the new Kazekage. 'If I'm late then I will be setting a bad president for my future!' Asuma continued to run to the mass of people and he slowly moved his way to the front of the crow. He was amungst the shinobi and the people of Sunagakure no Sato. 'Sweety, if you continue to stress out about the smaller things, then you will start to go gray very early.' Janesisu mentioned to Asuma. Asuma replied to her with a simple solution: 'Well luckily for me, My hair will always be dyed so its not really a concern for me.'

Asuma simply had a loss for words as the new Kazekage stepped up and prepared his speech. He didn't know much about the previous Kazekage, he had only heard stories. In fact, it was the same situation with the new Kazekage too. He never truly met this man, but he had heard many stories of who he is and what he has gone through. Asuma watched as he spoke to the mass group of people. Once the Kazekage cleared his throat from what looked like being choked up, Asuma thought 'Jeez man get a grip'.

The speech was great and Asuma felt encouraged. He watched as the man bowed in respect. Asuma couldn't help but do the same. He put his right fist and met it with his left hand in the middle of his body. He returned the bow by bowing himself. He noticed the whole crowd doing it as well. Today was truly a great day!
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBanin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:41 am

Nori gathered around with everyone else as the message spread about some announcement, curiosity filling him greatly over what it could be but then again there where the rumours about the Kazekage so perhaps that was what it would be about and maybe his mind could be calmed and cleared at whatever the news was.

After some time the area around the Kage building truly filled up with a lot of hustle and bustle as people had to push and shove to stand in place, everyone getting packed in and trying to get the best view but the black clothed male preferred to stand further back and out of the way with many thoughts on what could happen going through his head until finally everyone quieted down when someone dressed in Kage clothes stepped out before them.

The man greeted everyone with grandeur and announced how he was the new Kazekage and that Hito-sama had indeed stepped down which was actually kind of conflicting in the sandy haired man's heart, for it didn't seem real that one could so easily step down from such a position and someone else could easily take their place and so soon at that.

This new Kazekage definitely sounded respectful and powerful and what he spoke of did make sense for he would indeed have to be chosen by the holy light of the sun, as such it should be easy to accept such a thing right? yet it still somehow felt too fickle or not quite right, though maybe Nori simply had to get his head around it and think it through some more just as he still felt like he had to regain the honour of the holy sun for himself.

He wasn't fully certain but the Special Jounin looked up at his new leader, the villages new leader and its hope with praise and respect for he could not let doubts get in the way of such true respect.

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”