A matured man returns to his home

Zao and Fluffy

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:54 pm

A tear in space appeared within the village, through it stepped a man dressed in an elegant white set of robes with the appearance of a man in his mid twenties. His eyes remained the same brilliant blue hue but they contained a look of confident and sternness that had never been there before. Having completed his secluded training within his personal realm and then retrieving the body of there fallen comrade, the young medic-nin, Zao had done what he could with his mastery of space-time to bring her back to life but he just wasn't strong enough and had only managed to return the state of her body to that which it had been before her death. Despite not being able to bring the girl back to life he had still been able to vent his burning rage onto a portion of the minotaur army that had been the cause for her death, something the old Zao would have never been able to do.

The least that the now older Zao could do was return the restored body to her family who had only been told that their daughter had died on a mission and her body was unable to be recoverd, having to bury an empty coffin was perhaps harder to do than burning one with the loved one in it. A short while later the man had meet the family whom the chuunin was from and after being invited within he would open another hole in space time to withdraw a special crystal coffin that he had designed to ensure the body was given a place to rest. It hovered gently in the air as the man slowly lowered it to the ground throw a set of chakra threads that had taken hold of the special casket that contained the remains of the fallen Suna-nin. Bowing his head the man spoke a few sorrowful words to the familiy before seeming to vanish appearing outside of there front door where a small tag was retrieved from the door frame.

By now he assumed that those observing the village should have noticed his entry into the village and alerted those who needed to know, Zao himself only had one thing on his mind at the moment and that was going to speak with the new Kage if he would see him. Zao wanted to return to being a shinobi, his passion and desire to protect the village and those within it reignited after the incidents that had occure within the spirit realms with Nori. Shrugging his shoulders as he began to walk the long sleeves of the costly looking robe slide down covering everything but the the finger tips on each hand as he was headed towards the center of the village and to the Kage's building if no one found him first...
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Post by FluffyGinja » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:47 pm

Sueatsu was quietly writing something down in his office when a shinobi would burst into his door, speaking quickly which gave Sueatsu a moment to raise a hand to pause them. "Hold..." he would let out as he was quietly stopping what he was doing and looking up. "Alright, what is the issue?" He would ask as he was figuring it was something minor... until he heard the news. A random portal opening up within Sunagakure was not something that was normal and with a quick leap over his desk, he would be off down the hall with the shinobi trailing him, letting him know where the portal last was.

Someone would find him first. Someone he might not recognize since he was a far newer addition to the village. Sueatsu, wearing the Kazekage Haori, would be the first to approach him to confirm who it was. Sueatsu's mannerism was non-hostile but he was definitely on edge to have someone suddenly appear within the village. "Hold a moment." He would say out loud with a commanding tone, his voice reverberating in the somewhat empty space that Zao would notice now. There were no signs of civilians or even other shinobi... just this one. "It is unwise to appear within the middle of Sunagakure. Who are you?" He would ask as he was watching him, his eyes staring directly at Zao without a hint of remembrance in them.

"I would also advise that you speak carefully... I'm not one for rash actions but with the circumstances, I'm not afraid to do what I must."
Active CharacterShow
Character NameAgeRankVillageCompanion(s)Training/Lonely ThreadSpeech Color Code
Hitoke, Ibuku14GeninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00A5DB
Ogata Amiya28B RankIwagakure No SatoN/AHow Does A Brick Wall Train?SlateGray
Past CharactersShow
Kyoukan, Kureha [Inactive]30JouninKumogakure No SatoN/AN/A#d67082
Tamamushi, Shishi [Inactive]16ChuuninIwagakure No SatoN/AN/A#00b27a
Nara, Shikatsu [Inactive]26JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A#7251BC
Shirahama, Sueatsu [NPC]36KazekageSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A#f96b07
Jouchaku Chiane [Inactive]24Jounin (Bannin)Kirigakure No SatoN/ACome on Jouki, I'm boredLightCyan

Zao

Post by Zao » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:43 pm

As the words telling him to hold were spoken the eyes of the long white haired man widened as he turned on his heels to face the direction from which the voice had originated now. The reason for his shock was that the voice was one that he knew, he remembered it from that day he had watched the very owner of that voice assume the role of Kazekage in place of Hito-sama..how could a man like him forget the very voice of the strongest shinobi within the village. “Kazekage-sama.” Though he knew whom the voice belonged to, upon the bright blue eyes falling upon Seatsu’s form with him wearing the traditional Haori of the Kage the situation seemed to settle in as he responded politely cupping his hands to the sudden appearance of this man who’d come here with no other intentions than with Zao. As he asked about whom he was it was not truly a surprise as the man had never been a truly amazing jounin during the short time before his enlistment ended. In turn it was understandable that the Kage or many of the older shinobi within the upper echelon of the village most likely wouldn’t even be able to recall his name at this point. The Kage perhaps would only know it from the report that Nori would have brought back about their tragic travels through the spirit realm resulting in the deaths of the three chunin who had started the journey with them.

My name is Saisuko Zao. I’ve returned to bring back the Jito family back the remains of their daughter.” Zao was straight forward with the older man before him, speaking his full name and reasoning for returning to the village in such a manner as he did, using space-time to tear a portal open into the center of the village. Normally he wouldn’t have done such a thing so openly to allow others within the village to see but this time he had been so focused on returning the remains of the female medic ninja to her family that he had disregarded the normal protocol that he operated under from his old mentor. Then the man carefully reached into the visible hip pouch on the right side and within it he removed something that sounded like the clank of a weapon but as it was revealed it was an old Suna forehead protector. This was the very symbol of the village given to him as a gift from his mentor upon achieving the rank of jounin before deciding to not reenlist into the ranks of shinobi and to pursue his own goals in life. “I was a young jounin on my first enlistment, but after this break, I would like to request to return to active duty in service of the village.

Perhaps now was not the best time to speak his current desire but there was a certain confidence within his voice that hadn’t been there before the events which Nori and himself experienced within the various spirit realms they’d been trapped within for nearly five years worth of time, even if only a few months had passed back here in the human realm. As he spoke his desire to the Kazekage himself, the man held up his old forehead protector, grasped in the slender fingers of the right hand that almost appeared feminine in nature as they curled around the edges of the plate. He wasn’t completely sure where this conversation would go from here or the actions which Sueatsu would have and at this point all he could do was await the words and actions of his Kage...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:06 am

There was a pause for a moment as he truly did not recognize who this was. He was only getting to know many prominent shinobi after his ascension to Kazekage. "I see... I see... I will say that you should know better than to simply appear without people getting concerned." Sueatsu was glancing at several of the other shinobi that were around, seeing if their reactions were different to this person within the village but they generally seemed to recognize him. "You'll have to forgive me... I am not up to date on everything that is happening. It has not been a great deal of time still and there is much to learn. Zao, you said? Well... if you wish to return as a shinobi, we will need to speak. For now... do me the favour of being open and honest, even if you have been to this point." He would state as there was this feeling Zao would get.

It was as if Sueatsu was looking through him, into his past deeds, his past actions and inspecting him. There was a heavy pause in the air as the Kazekage remained tense for a time as he was giving wordless orders to the shinobi around him to disperse, knowing he was fine to handle this for the time being. "Tell me, before we move from this spot... What do you place your trust in?" It was a bit of an odd question to ask so suddenly but Sueatsu was looking for something. A sign of a lie, a sign of something off kilter. If someone was going to be joining up within the ranks of the village once more, he wanted to make a personal assessment of his capability and the first thing he wanted to know was loyalty.
Active CharacterShow
Past CharactersShow
Jouchaku Chiane [Inactive]24Jounin (Bannin)Kirigakure No SatoN/ACome on Jouki, I'm boredLightCyan

Zao

Post by Zao » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:01 am

"Yes, I was just in a hurry to return. My apologies, sir." Traveling around the man had gotten so use to just coming and going as he pleased that the scholoar had not even considered the commotion that a space-time ripple would cause in the middle of the village. "Of course, Kazekage-sama." Zao would nod his gead politely as he spoke in reponse to the Kage asking for him to speak openly and honestly to him. He wasn't exactly sure what it was the muscular man befire him in rhe traditional Kage attire was about to ask or question him upon but no matter what the snow white haired man desired solely to return to being a shinobi.

"My trust in..." It was a simple question that Sueatsu had asked him by the scholarly young man still repeated the works quietly to himself now. The look in his bright blue eyes would allow other to see that he was pondering deeply over the words that he was about to speak to the respected and powerful shinobi before him. "My trust is placed in the shinobi and friends around me. We protect one another as though we were blood family." Though he did not mention the village specifically within his words they seemed to reflect that if he out his trust in those working around him then the village and those in charge would also be included.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:29 pm

"Hmmm... Tell me, you've been within Sunagakure service for quite some time, yes? What made you stop?" He asked as his arms folded across his chest, his feet firmly planted. It seemed that the Kazekage was going to need more time before he would try to move from this spot, but he peered at one of the shinobi and signaled for her to come down. When she'd approach, he'd whisper something to her before she bowed her head and she would be off in a moment. "Hmm... You are skilled in difficult forms of ninjutsu, yes? It seems that you are similar to the former Kazekage in some respects. This makes me more curious as to why someone who seems to have such prowess would halt their progress."

The Kazekage's eyes were showing their wariness without hesitation, his fingers thrumming across his arm for a moment. He'd listen to what would be said to him but before long, the shinobi would come back with what seemed like a file, handing it to him to which he would hold quietly, waiting for Zao to finish speaking. When he did, he'd peer at the file that he had within his grasp, going to see if he could find any interesting information on Zao and in the meantime, see what his track record was like.
Active CharacterShow
Past CharactersShow

Zao

Post by Zao » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:32 pm

"Yes, Hito-sama was one of my idols as a younger shinobi and had a strong influence into what I've managed to become today." The mention of the former Kazekage cause a hint of sorrow to appear within the young man's bright eyes at the thought of how their had been no traces of the man. Zao had truly traveled the world to a large extent but their were bo clues to be found which led him to believe that the disappearance had something to do with spacetime Ninjutsu. But that was a conversation for another time and place the two men could have, not on the streets of Suna.

"If I'm to be honest then I only need one word; selfishness. After my first enlistment ended I had goals to reseaech and explore the world which as a shinobi I wouldn't have been able to do." Zao had always been an honest man, raised well by his father and teachers as a shinobi After the disappearance of Hito and then the most recent disaster of the prison break the man was gone doing gis own things and some of his friends had suffered.

Perhaps nothing would have changed had he been here but there would always been that question of what if for the maturing man. He'd seen and experienced the world and beyond with his adventures into the spirit realms with and without his good friend Nori. "But I'm not sure that I would say that my skills halts and inturn the experiences I've been through have allowed for me to reach a high level of skill in those fields. "

Zao's gaze shifted down to his left and right forearms that were currently concealed by the elegantly designed sleeve of the white robe he wore. Both Toge and Hana shifted lightly feeling the welcomed warmth of the Sun and high temperature common in Suna. With a gentle smile he brought the broght blue eyes back up onto the Kazekage again to continue speaking. With the most recent events and my friend Nori, I've been able to see that I still owe the villafe so much."
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

FluffyGinja

Post by FluffyGinja » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:49 pm

"Hmm..." His voice was barely audible for a moment as he was mumbling to himself over the file that had been brought back to him. It seemed that Zao was a fine shinobi but there was a certain... kinship. "I see... You wished to explore, to understand, and to learn. This is something I can understand with respect. Now, you wish to rejoin as the shinobi... but something tells me you will still wish to explore. From what I've read here, you've been a Jounin for quite some time. There was plenty of different challenges... In my mind, I see someone ready for more if they seek to reenlist. If you will please, come with me. We can speak within my office and we can talk about getting you into the ranks once more." He stated as he gestured for Zao to follow.

He'd lead him inside the Kazekage building, the file clutched in his hands as his fingers thrummed over it softly. "You said your most recent expedition took you retrieve someone's daughter. The Jito family, yes? You also seemed to come in from the usage of Space and Time ninjutsu... A personal realm? I've heard rumors but I was never able to confirm that such a thing was real. Tell me, Saisuko-san, what else have you done recently?" He asked him in a somewhat probing manner, but for a good reason that was hidden currently from Zao.
Active CharacterShow
Past CharactersShow

Zao

Post by Zao » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Through just reading over the information which could be found in the file that the village had managed to keep on them and through speaking with him in person, the Kazekage seemed to be able to get a rather locked on assessment of the young man. Even Zao was a little surprised and couldn’t help but find himself wondering about just what was contained within that folder in regards to him. As he actually hadn’t been within the village to much during the break in his time in service to now except to request some help on a few of his expeditions. “Yes, Kazekage-sama.” The long haired scholar would bring his hands up in a customary martial salute with the exception of a bow this time, replying with a tone of reverence and respect for the muscular man that stood before him and with the gesture given to follow in suit the blue eyed man did so.

Their really weren’t any additional words of conversation spoken between the two men during the short journey back towards the center of the village where the Kazekage building proudly stood above those around it. A true symbol of power and respect that all who passed it were able to not only see but actually feel from the structure and what it represented. The man’s eyes couldn’t help but drift up to take in the structure as they neared and soon after entered into the building. But as they entered into the security of probably the most well guarded structure within the village the well built man leading him bagan to ask some rather probing questions, some which Zao felt that he probably already had the answer to some of them already.

Perhaps he was wanting to determine how much of the report that he had before him was actually fact? Not even the scholar was exactly sure of the reasoning behind the line of question but to a man like Sueasu, he felt it was best to answer both fully and honestly. “Yes, their daughter had journeyed with two other chuunin, Yashiro, Noria and I. Also yes, I’ve gained a understanding of the art of Space-Time.” The man paused, thinking back about the three chuunin who had died in the spirit realms on their unexpected journey into the spirit realms a few months ago. Though my expedition ended up unexpectedly sending us into three separate spirit realms, it still caused a shadow over his heart at the moment as he felt that they had died because he hadn’t been strong enough to protect them at the time.

Taking a slight pause, the blue eyed exhaled a slow breath now as he took a few seconds to thinking back about that and what else he’d been looking into as of late. “That expedition took us through three different spirit realm but at a heavy cost.” He paused once more, most likely the Kage had already been informed when Nori had returned and reported what had happened a few months ago. Shaking his head lightly the man continued on speaking about what else he’d been up to lately, “Xiao Li and myself have been probing the outer perimeter of the country of Juu no Kuni. Some evidence that we’ve discovered from the recent spirit invasion has led us to believe that it is somehow tied to the mysterious country.

While Zao didn’t go into all the detail at the moment about everything or the time he’d been spending on and off at the hospital working to learn Iijutsu or his other training to create spirit puppet, he felt that he’d exposed enough to answer the question put before him by the Kage. As the young man finished his words now his eyes drifted back up to those of the village leader wonder what else he wished to know or what other questions he might have for him.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”