[Closed] Euphoria

TyDie

[Closed] Euphoria

Post by TyDie » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Rats In The Walls It was pretty late for Kiyori and Arata... or, it was late for Kiyori at least. Arata was much more accustomed to the night life than she was, the chill of the desert was never something that appealed to her. But this particular mission of theres, the slippery target they were after... they'd need to go through the proper channels to go about finding him. "Arata, I know you've got more experience with the... 'darker' side of things here in Suna, but are you sure all this cloak and dagger is really necessary? Why cant I just announce myself and detain someone? It seems wrong to be so deceptive..." The two shinobi walked through the village, Kiyori cloaked in a sandy brown cloak that hid all but some of her face.

A chilly wind blew through the village streets, sending a shiver down Kiyori's spine as they made their way around the outskirts of the village. This particular neighborhood wasn't bad by any means, few areas in Suna were. However, according to Arata, this was one of the few areas where people could find... 'hard to acquire pleasures' as Kiyori phrased it. Arata, on the other hand, phrased it more as 'prostitutes and alcohol'. To think such debauchery was still present within Suna... A small sigh left Kiyori's mouth as the thought crossed her mind. Truly, it was likely impossible to abolish these things entirely. But none of that was important at the moment, for the man they were after was far worse than some beer.

Homura was dangerous. He was thrown in The Pit for a reason, and Kiyori didn't want to think about what might happen if he gained momentum in Suna.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Closed] Euphoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:37 am

Unlike Kiyori, Arata had not hidden his face or any part of himself. He hadn't even donned an extra cloak to guard against the chill. The breeze caused his kimono shirt to flutter, even exposing more of his skin here and there, but he seemed accustomed to it. "People down here... they don't respond to the stick, Kiyori." he said quietly, looking over at her a moment. "You have to offer them the carrot... or at least make them think you are." He sighed, finding himself all too comfortable here. After all, before Kiyori this was where he came for his companionship and though he had warned Kiyori plenty about how well recognized he'd be here, he still hated it. He hated that she would see more of what he had once been, even though he knew she was well aware enough of it already.

As if on cue for his concerns, he heard a cooing coming from a nearby alley. He turned to look and stepping out of that alley was a brunette woman who stood barely over five foot. She barely wore a scrap of clothing, showing off every curve and tattoo that adorned her. "Hello, Akemi." Arata replied, doing his best to give a smile in return. After all, the entire point of being down here was to try and find a dealer who would lead them to Homura. He had to fight every urge not to cringe as the woman stepped close and wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at him with the devil's grin on her face.

"Come looking for my company again? I'd have to ask for extra, I had to take a few days off after last time..."

Arata chuckled, scratching the back of his neck before shaking his head. "Sadly I'm after a different fix tonight... know who is holding anything good lately?"

Akemi raised a jealous eyebrow and looked past him at Kiyori in her cloak and seemed to snort. "Let me guess dear, he a bit imposing?"

Arata reached a hand down to lift Akemi's chin to look up at him instead of at Kiyori, but he was hardly gentle about it. "That's my business, dear." he said harshly.

Akemi cleared her throat and released Arata finally stepping back and crossing her arms. "Up the road, Daisuke has been bragging about some new product, should help your girl relax." She shot a glare at Kiyori before walking back down her alley and away, clearly looking for a different suitor for the night.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”