[Graded]Give me back my shoe! [Closed Social]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Graded]Give me back my shoe! [Closed Social]

Post by Willoria » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:07 pm

It had been another long day of training. Souta had gone up in age, yet still he began his mornings before the sun rose in order to train. His regimen hadn't changed in years really, but Souta was a firm believer in 'if it isn't broke, why fix it?' And so he began with training before going home for a shower and a light breakfast. It was his routine for years. Sometimes it would shift temporarily when he was training a new team or helping someone out. But it always came back to this. His life had nearly turned quiet it seemed, so quiet that he had even begun to read just about anything he could get his hands on.

By time it started to get close to dinner time the old man found himself wishing for something new to read, and so stopped by the Library of the Scribes to pick up something new. Of course, he left instead with something familiar. He picked out a familiar book with a red leather cover, simply titled 'The Five Rings'. He had read through it several times, yet it always held his interest and from time to time he would return to the old familiar text. "I really should give up and just order my own copy by this point..." he muttered to himself as he settled himself into a small seat at an outdoor cafe. They knew him well, bringing him a harsh dark tea to sip on, and a bowl of clear soup with a handful of shaved mushrooms and green onions floating in the top.

He settled in and opened his book to read before feeling an odd tugging at his feet and looking down. There was a rather small and adorable fuzzball, a fennec fox that frankly followed him everywhere. He'd almost forgotten her, even letting her follow him into the library where she wasn't allowed. She was normally a very vocal critter but had gone so quiet he didn't realize she was still there. But now here she was, high pitch whine, tugging on one of his sandals. He had chosen a more relaxed attire for the day, Kimono style shirt tied at the hip and pants that barely reached past his knees with a simple pair of sandals. As the little animal took a hold of one of his sandals, bigger than she was, he simply sighed in annoyance. She looked so triumphant with her prize as she tried to drag it away.

Key word: Tried.

"Hara..." Souta said in a disapproving tone at the little animal, sighing in resignation as he knew he probably would have to chase her for it. "You know, I was enjoying the quiet." he muttered, his voice low as the dark yet smooth as silk every time he opened his mouth.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Give me back my shoe! [Closed Social]

Post by TyDie » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 pm

It had been a long day indeed for the young Henrin leader of the Scribes. From the moment she awoke to the present, she had been working with the Scribes all day. Between cataloging a few new additions to the library, reading over a few reports from the covert 'vault' operatives, and of course paying visits to those who enjoy the library on occasion, the woman was simply swamped with activity. So much so in fact that she hadn't even had time to eat! Her stomach was growling something fierce, and as the day wound to a close she finally had an opportunity. "Kyoko, man the fort for a few. I just need to step outside for a minute and grab a bite, i'm starving!" With a small smile, Kyoko simply waved Kiyori away, signalling that she had it under control.

Kiyori didn't skip a beat, practically bursting out the doors to the library into the streets of Suna. Thank the light! I love books, but sometimes it's just too much to deal with. I need fresh air, and anything at all to eat..." Luckily, she knew just the place; a small cafe just around the corner. It took a few minutes to get there at her leisure pace, as she was in no hurry to get back to the library right now. Once she arrived, she took a moment to survey the location and note that only a few others were at the cafe, including one man who stood out from the others mostly due to the iconic red book in his hands.

The Five Rings... I'd recognize that one anywhere. It was a personal favorite of hers, the philosophy of the Samurai Warrior was written within that book, but why would a seasoned man like him be reading such a book? Well, it wasn't her place to judge; anyone who took time to read was a welcome soul in her mind. She approached the cafe, grabbed two apples from the counter, and flipped the man running the counter a few yen before beginning to walk away...

Just in time to see the most adorable fennec fox take a sandal off the seasoned man's foot.

"Oh my, what a rambunctious little scamp! Look at him carry it around so proudly, awwww he's so happy with himself!" Kiyori couldn't contain herself even if she tried, the little fox was simply too adorable to ignore.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Souta was watching the little fox try her damndest to scamper off with her prize. It was rather an hilarious sight. She wasn't full size yet and so smaller than the sandal itself, but her head was held high as she pulled it along, stumbling with it as she moved. Even he couldn't help a chuckle as he watched. Regardless of the scene laid out before him, he had noticed the Henrin woman passing by him. She was hard to mess, covered in tattoos as she was. Not to mention he had seen her in the library several times though they had never spoken, nor taken particular notice of each other. Souta was a man who strove not to be noticed in that situation.

"She." he corrected as Kiyori spoke, his voice still rather low and almost quiet. "You wouldn't believe she was near death just a month ago." he added, closing his book and setting it aside as he turned his head to finally look at the woman nearby. "I found Hara on my way back from a mission not so long ago. Too young to be alone and not doing well. It was two weeks of bottle feeding before she started having energy again. Little thing follows me around now."

He sighed and turned to look at the fox again, shaking his head. He still hadn't attempted to stop the fox, but she also hadn't made it very far yet either.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:44 pm

Kiyori's eyes darted from the adorable fennec to the man who was apparently the creature's owner, a smile on her face as he explained her gender mixup, and the little girl's story of rescue and recovery. "Aww goodness, you poor little thing! Lucky for you this man had a big heart huh? You just wanna show him how much you love him don't you?" She was kneeling over and cooing at the young creature, completely overcome with joy by the creature's playful attitude. She turned her attention back to the man and turned off the cuteness for a moment, a small cough to correct herself.

"So why'd you do it? After all, you seem annoyed by her playful antics, so why rescue her in the first place?" It wasn't meant to call into question his morality, after all, Kiyori herself believed in the cycle of life. Things die so others may live, only to themselves die and feed others so they may live. Had the fennec died, it's nutrients would have been put to use somehow, and surely this man knew that. So there must be more to it... "I'm sorry, how rude of me. Henrin, Kiyori; I'm the one who runs the library where you got that book." She gave the man a small wink and smile before approaching for a shake, then turning her eyes immediately back to the adorable fennec.

"...Does she bite? Please say no."
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:27 pm

Souta didn't quite smile as Kiyori cooed at Hara. He heard what she said and took it in, but the smile never came to his lips. If anything his eyes still portrayed annoyance at the little critter's antics. It was amusing to him though as he watched her coo at the creature, it was adorable to see the young woman before him behaving in such a way. If he were younger, it might have garnered even a little affection from him. "She wasn't ready to die." he replied, when asked why he would save the little fox. "There was fight in her eyes. I reached to her initially to end her misery, but when I did she bit me and drew blood. She was still fighting, and I had to respect that." he added, sighing as he finally stood and walked over, pulling his sandal away from the fox and earning a protesting yipe in the process.

He walked back to his seat and sat down, putting the shoe on again even as Hara turned her eyes onto the Henrin girl chattering at her. Souta perked up a bit as Kiyori introduced herself and he nodded. "I've heard of you." he admitted. "I'm Meiyo Souta." he replied, chuckling briefly as Kiyori asked about the little fox. "Oh she bites, but mostly playful nips unless you piss her off."

Hara herself was darting in to sniff at Kiyori, but every time the girl turned towards her the little fox would scamper away quickly to try and evade her.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:03 am

Kiyori chuckled at the man's reasons for saving the life of the tiny fennec. The creature's curiosity, the cautious sniffing, was adorable to say the least, and the girl couldn't help but coo over the baby fox. "Aww, well if it helps, I can see how much she appreciates it. She loves you!" truth be told, his treatment of the animal and purpose behind it was very telling of the kind of man he was. He hsd a tough exterior, and wasn't afraid to make the hard choices... but inside there was some softness to him.

"So, Souta... that book there. Why The Five Rings? Correct me if i'm wrong, but that booo was written by a samurai, and it details the honor code of the samueai: Bushido. What use would a shinobi, who casts aside honor in favor of results, have with a book containing that sort of philosophy?" Kiyori's question held multiple motives; she was always looking for more candidates for the Vault, but she also needed allies who"s morality held priority over all else. Whichever he leaned towards, there were no wrong answers.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:51 pm

Hara chased after Souta as he tried to put his shoe back on, and for a brief moment her antics even earned a slight smile from the old man. But then came Kiyori's question. Souta visibly bristled and lifted his eyes to look at the young woman a moment as he fought within his mind over his own response. Part of him simply wanted to lash out, to go off on her, but that was hardly his way. "I have read this book multiple times... and I follow its code." he said coldly, a chill nearly visible in the air around him as he spoke the rather simple statement.

"I have never, and will never, cast aside honor." He added, leaning back in his chair with Hara now in his hands as he pet her and tried to calm her. "Unlike that mess that trails around after you like some kind of whipped slave dog."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:34 am

Kiyori was a little stunned by the sudden coldness emanating from Souta, but at the same time she had expected a man of honor might be offended by her comment. After all, those with honor tended to be a bit touchy about it, especially if they already had stains upon it. Kiyori, too, tried to remain moral and honorable to the best of her ability, but as a shinobi there were times that was simply not possible... Regardless, she had clearly crossed a line, and needed to make amends. "Yeah... there's a lot more going on in Arata's head than you know... than even I know, to be honest... Poor guy has been through hell. But I can see how someone on the outside might think he's a lost puppy following me!"

A small chuckle came from Kiyori before she cleared her throat and recomposed herself. "Regardless, I clearly crossed a line, and i'm sorry for that. As a means of making amends, why don't you keep that book? It's a wonder you don't own your own copy already to be honest, given how you say you've read it multiple times. And, you know, I can always transcribe another one in an hour or so." She pointed to the temples on the side of her head, referencing both her magnificent eyes and eidetic brain all at once. Being the Leader of the scribes, she knew almost every book front to back, and could enter a trance to simply transcribe it word for word at a moment's notice.

Her question had been answered though; the man had morals. He had honor. And Kiyori was sure that she could use that sort of person in her life. She needed people like that.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:54 pm

Souta didn't respond as Kiyori spoke of Arata. He had expected her to stand up for the man, though he had also expected her temper to flare at least a bit after his statement. He was genuinely surprised that she didn't seem angry at all, though he didn't show it in the least. He kept petting Hara until the girl nipped at him and he let her go, considering her nip a request to be put down. The little fox got on the ground and curled up under Souta's chair, looking ready for a quick nap after her burst of energy earlier. Though as Kiyori apologized he looked up at her, and in that moment couldn't help a smile as she told him to keep the book. "Honestly I keep thinking the same thing... that I ought to buy my own copy already. I just don't frequent the book store much and keep forgetting I suppose." he admitted, eyes narrowing slightly though he nodded to the girl and even thanked her.

He was intrigued though as she motioned and tapped her head, and he understood her meaning. He had seen her transcribe once or twice before, something that wasn't hard to observe since she seemed to block out everything around her to do it. The old man finally motioned to the seat across from him. "Why don't you join me?" he asked simply. "This place has some marvelous treats, and a great array of teas."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:07 pm

Kiyori gave the man a warm smile as he accepted her apology, and her token of making amends. She knew the book would have a good home with him, though she wouldn't be surprised if he ended up reading it to death in a few years time. It was okay; she'd make him a new one if and when that happened. The thought was amusing to her though, and brought a small giggle out of her. She was just about to make her way to the scribe's library again, taking a bite from one of her apples, before the man asked her to sit with him. She placed a finger on her chin in thought for a moment before giving a small nod.

"Sounds great! Truth be told i'm thankful for the break from the library for a while. Books are great, but even I get tired of being surrounded by them all the time." Kiyori gave a light bow of appreciation before taking a seat in the chair across from Souta, reaching down to mess with Hara a little bit while she waited for the waitress to come to the table. "I must be upfront with you, Souta... I asked you that question as a test of sorts. I'm... Well, i'm always on the lookout for people that I can trust. You would be surprised how small that list of people is. I'm not sure what it was that caught my attention in you, but I found myself wondering just what kind of person you are, hence the question. Again, I apologize if my ulterior motives upset you, but I think you'll be happy to know that your answer was very satisfying to hear."

As she spoke, her eyes looked up to the sun in the sky. Not directly of course, but in the general direction of the sunlight arcing over the valley of Sunagakure no Sato. She let her eyes close for a moment and just feel the warmth wash over her, her tattoos glowing ever so lightly in reaction to the sun's presence, or perhaps Kiyori's relaxed state. "A new day is dawning, Souta. Konoha shinobi have set foot in our village, the first outsiders in centuries to come to Sunagakure. Our relations grow stronger by the day, and our leadership... Well, I feel some of their opinions may be dated, if i'm being blunt." The words she spoke could be seen as dangerous if they came from the mouth of anyone else, but Kiyori felt her connections to higher ups, most notably the previous Kazekage Hito-Sama and the current Kazekage Sueatsu-Sama, gave her a bit more freedom with her words.

"I'd like to ask you... How do you feel about all of these new experiences our people are subject to?"
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Souta couldn't help a chuckle as Kiyori spoke of getting bored of books. The man made a habit of watching people around him, and though he had never met Kiyori directly he had observed her many times. He found it rather hard to believe she ever truly got tired of being around books, unless they were ones she had already read and memorized of course. He sipped his tea and waved the waitress over to get Kiyori's order, and of course raised an eyebrow as Kiyori revealed a secondary intention behind her question. "You're the leader of the Scribes." he mentioned rather abruptly as he set his tea down with a quiet sound. "From what I've heard, I'm not surprised you had another motive." he added, shrugging as he knew his sudden mention of the Scribes might have surprised her. "I've learned to blend in rather well into a background, and just watch those around me. I've learned a great deal, though this is the first time we've spoken directly." he admitted, some part of him hoping she felt a bit of the same discomfort he had felt at her questions before.

She moved on to ask about Suna and Konoha's travel arrangements and the man allowed a pause to hang in the air as he once more sipped his tea before finally responding. "I'm wary, but hopeful." he admitted, shrugging. "Many worry about the betrayal of these strangers, but we have suffered betrayals of our own, having strangers here will not change that. In fact I'd wager we are more prepared for such things than when it happens with friends. I am... hopeful and yet cautious." he added, sipping his tea further before looking to Kiyori.

"And what about you? I hear you are the reason behind much of these changes, and some stand ready to blame you if it all goes wrong. How do you feel about that burden?"

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:22 pm

The young jounin raised an eyebrow as Souta explained what 'dirt' she had on her, proving that he knew far more about her than he let on initially... But instead of being uncomfortable or cautious about the revelation, Kiyori just smirked and tilted back in her chair slightly. "Hmhmhm, I didn't figure you the type to spy, Souta. A sense of morality typically doesn't mix very well with the act of professional eavesdropping... Not that i'm complaining, mind you. It's a useful skill to have at one's disposal." Kiyori nodded at her own words, as if confirming with herself that she was right before sitting properly in her chair again, just as the waitress came. Kiyori placed an order for some tea and Dango, just something simple to give her the energy to get through the day.

Once the waitress left, she would continue with the man's questions, a smirk crossing her face as she attempted to downplay her own concerns. "There is a lot resting on my shoulders, that much is certain. But I wouldn't have pushed these changes forward had I believed my trust to be misplaced. I have faith that those who have come to us will only bring further strength to the ties that bind us to Konoha, and that my hard work in furthering our alliance will not be for nothing. A day will come when we need help, Souta... It happened to Konoha when Fushinkou Yaku and Enma the Crow attacked them. And there is no shortage of criminals who would wish us ill will, especially after the prison break. When that day comes, I have no doubt that these same naysayers who stand ready to bury me will thank the Light that we have allies willing to back us up in our time of need."

Her composure was stalwart, despite the small doubt she still bore in her heart that maybe she had made the wrong move. A moment later, the waitress appeared with Kiyori's order, prompting the young Henrin to reach for her tea with haste. "Fantastic tea... How have I not stopped here for tea before? I usually just grab fruit and move along on my way." A sudden tug on her pants caught Kiyori's attention, and she noticed that Hara was playing with her pants leg. "Oh my goodness, you playful little scamp! I'm sorry, I have no shoes for you to steal. I guess you'll just have to take Souta's other sandal, eh little Hara?" She looked back to Souta and smiled... "Hmm... You seem the type of shinobi that's seen a life of action, Souta... What kind of action? Are you the type to brag about past successes, given the chance? Or do you prefer to leave the past where it lay?"
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Souta almost snorted on his tea as he was accused of spying and the man shook his head vehemently. "People-watching, dearie. Spying implies a malicious intent." he quickly interjected, chuckling still before he returned to his tea. He fell into quiet to listen to the rest of what the woman before him shared, frowning visibly as she mentioned missing ninja and their ill intent. "Haven't heard intel on those two in some time, not since that attack on Konoha really... but there are others out there..." he mused quietly, suddenly looking at least mildly pleased as the waitress returned with a pair of dango for the man. He wasn't normally much for sweets really, but even he couldn't resist certain delights at such an establishment.

He paused of course and watched as Hara toyed with Kiyori's pants, a small smile pulling at the corners of his mouth, at least until Kiyori asked him about his life as a shinobi. The deepening frown returned and the man sighed, leaning back in his seat. A particular incident rang through his mind and for a moment his blue eyes were shadowed in grey before he could dismiss the thoughts. "I never brag about death." he said quietly. "No matter how necessary it may have been." His own words bothered him greatly and for a split second he couldn't meet Kiyori's eyes, for her eyes were just like a pair he had closed forever. "I'd ask you the same..." he began, clearing his throat to try and bring his mind back to the moment. "...but rumor preceeds you." he remarked, motioning in general to her body, meant to indicate the tattoos that seemed to cover her.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:57 am

Kiyori took note of the man's microexpressions and carefully filed them away in her mind, realizing that he was probably very upset about something he had done in his past... Someone he had killed. Kiyori had managed to avoid murder under most circumstances, but going through the life of a shinobi without murder was impossible, and she knew how it felt to take life. Souta was right, it wasn't something to brag about. "I respect your stance on the matter, Souta. I was more thinking of any people you had helped or saved, but I understand that not everyone has that luxury in our line of work... Some of us get all the dirty work." She let out a sigh as she looked back down to the rambunctious fox at her feet still going to town on her pants, having torn a small bit of cloth already.

She rolled her eyes, not really caring about the tear but it being enough of an annoyance that she gave Hara a light nudge with her foot in an attempt to get her to stop. Hara, a touch confused, seemed to understand well enough before lunging over towards Souta and nibbling at his ankles instead. The mention of the girl's tattoos, what she had become well known for as of late, earned a smile from her again. "Indeed, The Light saw fit to bless me with it's gift. Many among our people believe that I was touched by Her Light, myself included. Of course, the art of Light manipulation belongs to the Awai clan in Konoha, and I had to explain myself to Takeo-sama, the current Hokage. But they were very understanding, and even arranged that I be taught how to use the art of 'Hiton' as they call it."

She knew the people had picked up on some of her story, and hyperbole took off with the rest of it. Some were already referring to her as 'The Sun's Radiance' as her intentions to become Kazekage were made more common knowledge. Those who supported her endeavor used the name, in reference to the titles every Kazekage had taken during their stint in office. Hmmm... How did Souta feel about that, she wondered? "You know... It's no secret that I seek the place of my former mentor, Hito-sama." She interrupted herself by eating one of the sweet orbs called dango, popping the whole thing in her mouth and chewing a moment before swallowing with a satisfied smile. "To attain such a thing, I need to prove myself not only to the village as a whole, but to my closest peers. Tell me Souta, in all of your 'people watching' and our current interaction... What do you think of me? Can you say whether or not I would be a good fit for that title... 'Kazekage'?"
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:54 pm

He didn't remark on it, but Kiyori raised a good point, though it wasn't one she had said out loud. It was an insinuation she had made, and probably not intentionally. When asked about his accomplishments Souta's mind always went straight to tragedy. It didn't go to the happier moments, it didn't go to the good moments, it just went straight to tragedy. 'Probably something to think on...' he thought to himself, his hand briefly resting on his side where an unseen scar and tattoo lay. 'I need to find a way to answer the question without going to the worst moments of my life.' But still it didn't help that when he looked at Kiyori he saw one of the worst moments of his career.

By time his mind came out of his own train of thought, she was speaking of her own ambitions as Kazekage. She posed the question to him and at first he only shrugged, popping a piece of dango in his mouth and enjoying the sickly sweet taste of it as he thought it over. Once he chased the sweet with a bit of tea, and refilled his cup, he finally answered. "I've only really observed you in the library. As I said, dearie, I'm no spy. I haven't observed you at home, or even training. I don't think that's a question I can answer." He couldn't help a bit of a smirk however, as an old habit rose to the surface. "Mostly I can just comment on your appearance. It's little wonder that pup follows you around."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Kiyori hadn't expected him to cling so tightly to the idea of 'people watching' over 'spying'... Perhaps he was honest about that. She hadn't yet met someone who was good enough to watch her the way that he did, without her noticing him, and not call themselves a spy. Still, if he wasn't one to speak on her potential as a leader, then she would accept his response with a warm smile punctuated by a sip of her tea... Which she promptly choked on as he commented on her appearance. She recovered quickly and couldn't help a bit of an embarrassed laugh, followed by a sly grin.

"Well well, I hadn't expected such an observation from you! But I mean, you aren't the only one who's commented on my figure. I like to think I take good care of myself, though I try not to brag. But you... that muscle definition! I can see it so clearly, even through your thick clothing. Clearly you hit the gym a lot more than I do, hm?" Kiyori eyed Souta up and down herself a little, giving him a raised eyebrow as she ended at his eyes once more. "But of course, you aren't exactly my type y'know. No offense of course, I just prefer a more... feminine figure, if you catch my drift." Her eyes then drifted over to the waitress, eyeing her up and down a moment before again returning her gaze to Souta with a grin.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Souta himself almost snorted into his own tea, coughing through setting the cup down before wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Well I think I learned more than I ever wanted to about what is really in your boyfriend's pants." he joked, shaking his head before feeling a nip. "Hey hey hey." he grumbled, looking down and finding Hara nibbling on his heel, as he'd expected to find. He scooped the little fox up and grumbled before pulling a treat out of a pocket and giving it to her.

Shaking his head he knew Hara was getting too rambunctious and would start bothering others soon. "I guess Hara is trying to hint its time to get home." he grumbled, shaking his head as he turned to pay the waitress. "Well if you ever change your mind, I'm a hell of a cook." he remarked to Kiyori with a chuckle and a wink before turning to leave, with poor Hara under one arm.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:42 pm

Kiyori couldn't help but laugh at Souta's joke, knowing full well that Arata had anything but what Souta thought was in his pants. Her stomach hurt just thinking about it, to be honest... Thankfully, Hara's interruption meant she didn't have to continue with that line of thought, as flirtatious as she was feeling. "Hehehe, I bet anything she's gonna tucker herself out on the way home, only to pass out as soon as you get in the door." She smiled at the adorable furball before looking back up to her master.

"Hmm... I just might take you up on that. But for now, I really need to get to the library again. It never ends, you know?" Kiyori gave a nod to Souta as he prepared to leave, smiling once more and waving at the pair as they left. Kiyori then too paid her bill with the waitress, letting her hand linger on the girl's wrist for a moment as she handed her payment. She then downed her cup of tea in one go, grabbed her apples and the last of her Dango, and headed back to the library. "Huh... Maybe I will go to his place..."
Active Characters

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”