[Graded][Closed] Darkest Secrets

Ty & Kat only

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Graded][Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:49 pm

[Plotboard] Guilt & Forgiveness
It had been a few weeks since Souta last saw Kiyori. Though oddly enough he wasn't looking for her directly. He had gone to the library to do some research on various religions, preferably ones concerning darkness being seen as a force for good rather than evil as Yuumagure preached. It was hard-going, and before the man knew it he was sitting at a research table covered in books and scrolls. He wasn't even sure how long he'd been sitting at the table, just staring at the stack. "What do you think, Hara?" he asked aloud, feeling a tug at his pant leg before he gave a light chuckle.

"Yeah, me too. Feels pointless." He replied to the little animal, sighing as he leaned back in his chair and rest his hands behind his head, chuckling again as the little fox jumped up on his lap and yipped at him. "Easy easy." he told her, shushing her. "You're going to get me in trouble." he reminded her, before looking up and seeing the familiar shape of Henrin Kiyori walking towards him.

"Uh... hi?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:36 pm

As Kiyori roamed the Library, placing a few scrolls and books in their proper places after having recorded them within her own mind, she spotted the gruff visage of the man she met a few weeks ago at a small stall close to the library; Meiyo Souta. From the top floor of the library, she took a quick leap down on top of a bookshelf before making the rest of the descent down to the main floor, walking over to the older gentlemen and giving him a warm smile and bow. "Souta. So nice to see you again." As she rose from the bow, her eyes fell to the table with various books strewn about it, all pertaining to the topic of religion and philosophy.

Many classics were there; Tao Te Ching, The Five Rings, Tripitaka, as well as books pertaining to the religions of Buramagura, Vrashni and Yuumagure. On the corner of the table was a single scroll, the parchment blackened and the letters penned in red 'ink' which Kiyori recognized almost immediately as blood. "That's a lot of religion and philosophy for one man to take in... May I ask why? I mean really, you have almost everything we carry on religion..." As she spoke, she walked over to the corner with the black scroll and grabbed it before rolling it up, a small sigh leaving her mouth as she did so. "... Even the stuff I wish we didn't. This is bad juju, I wouldn't mess with it if I were you. Is there anything I can help you with, perhaps you need help understanding one of these fine works?"
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Souta didn't stand, but nodded as Kiyori greeted him, leaning back in his seat with a sigh as she stepped closer and took a look at the books. "I'm..." he hesitated, as he realized there wasn't much he could actually explain without telling outright lies. "I have a student who needs help. She's devout in Yuumagure and yet.... yet her abilties in battle are quite the opposite. It's leaving her in quite a conundrum. She doesn't want to convert, but I'd like to find her something she can read that at least shows her that darkness doesn't have to be seen as evil." He looked at the stack of books and files before looking back at Kiyori. He hadn't mentioned the soul genma, and so kept to his requirements of secrecy, but there was something else eating at him.

'It's almost like looking at an older version of Sachiko... minus the tattoos, and more hair. She's at an age her little sister will never get to.' He sighed and shook his head, looking down as he realized Hara was pulling at his pant leg again.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Kiyori raised an eyebrow in interest as Souta explained his problem, having a student who supposedly delved into darkness for power, but was One guided by Her Light. How ironic, given her own beliefs of the faith, and as she recalled Hito himself had to help her come to terms with her new beliefs in Yuumagure. "Hmm... Do you mind if I sit with you Souta?" If allowed, she would take a seat beside him, perhaps a little closer than your average friend would sit. "You don't have to look for another religion for her Souta. I've... done some searching on the subject myself. In fact, have I explained my tattoos to you yet?"

She gestured to her body, expecting that the man would look her over. When he did, she would channel just a small tidbit of chakra through herself, and in reaction her tattoos would glow subtly with golden light. "They're not just a fashion statment." She gave a small wink, laughing to herself before continuing. "On my way back from Sunagakure after providing aid following the invasion of Henkou, I fell through the desert sands into an ancient temple. I was down there a month, so plenty of time to study the ruins. I discovered something fascinating down there, Souta... Ancient Yuumagure didn't abhor the darkness. It accepted it. Darkness existed to serve Her Light, for without darkness light cannot exist and vice versa. This was an older sect of Yuumagure of course, the teachings are lost to the ages. And obviously I haven't come out publicly about all of this... yet."

She wasn't sure how she was going to approach that yet... She felt the people deserved to know, but the devout abhor change. Such a radical change in viewpoint might cause tension at best, and riots at worst. She could be outcast, ostracized by the people for her views. It was her biggest fear... But in this instance, perhaps Souta could use the information to help his student? "I believe you'll understand if I ask you to keep that viewpoint a secret from most people, but maybe that'll help you. By the way..." Kiyori paused for a moment before turning in her chair to face Souta fully, her knees touching against his thigh. "There's something else on your mind, isn't there? Sorry, but you'll find i'm very perceptive... You don't have many tells, but I can see it in your eyes. What's up, Souta?"
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 pm

When asked of course, Souta motioned to the seat near him. He didn't mind her joining him and in fact hoped she could help him out if anything. As she went on to explain her tattoos though, the man crossed his arms as he listened, honestly fascinated by the information. He was a man of honor, a samurai, but part of his code was knowing when he had to do the worst sort of things. It was something he felt hypocritical next to Yuumagure and so he had never been all that devout. Being a shinobi never really seemed to line up with the faith, in his opinion, but hearing the way Kiyori explained it made sense to him. "I don't mind keeping it a secret... but honestly I think its something any shinobi following Yuumagure would love to hear. It lines up better with our line of work and makes the faith seem less... ill suiting." he admitted, shrugging.

The man took a deep breath as her knees touched his thigh, but not for the obvious reasons. It made him nervous, being so close to her when he had done the worst to her, even if she didn't know it. Her question only made him feel worse and he let his breath out slow. "My student is host of the Soul Genma..." he finally told her, knowing he was breaking a secret he was suppoesd to keep, but for a reason. "...just like your sister used to be." he added quietly, frowning. "I was her guardian just like I am this girl's guardian... or at least one of them." He didn't lift his eyes to Kiyori at this point, his eyes focused on his hands as he leaned forward and rest his elbows on his knees, waiting for a bad reaction.

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:14 pm

In reference to the religion, Kiyori simply smiled and gave a short answer. "One day, Souta... It's just not time yet. The people aren't ready." She moved on quickly from that topic, pleased with giving the information to her friend but not wanting to dwell for fear of prying ears. Instead the conversation went on to discuss what was bothering Souta... and upon hearing the words 'Soul Genma' Kiyori's usually chipper and cheerful demeanor shifted almost instantly. Her face dropped into a serious, mournful frown, and she put a hand over her mouth in thought as anger built up within her. Kyoko, the girl's Dasu companion, must have felt the shift, because in a moment she was there with the two of them.

"Is there a problem, Kiyori-san?" Was all she stated. Kiyori stood from her chair and looked to her ally, and the look sent a shiver down Kyoko's spine... She wasn't used to seeing Kiyori so stern and serious. "I'm fine. I'll be returning to my office now. Man the fort for me for a few. I'll be back." Kyoko gave a meek nod and got out of her way, but as Kiyori walked away, she turned back to Souta. "Are you coming? This is not a conversation for the public to hear." If he followed her as she desired, Kiyori would lead the man up a small spiral staircase in a corner of the library to the third floor, across a long hallway of restricted books that either have yet to be recorded by Kiyori and added to the library, or weren't deemed safe for civilian reading and required Kiyori's permission to read.

At the end of this hallway was a set of double doors; the woman's office. Upon entering the office, Souta would find it was circular, with bookshelves lining both sides of the circle. Across from the door was her desk, made of dark mahogany wood, and behind it was a giant window to the outside. While quite bright and illuminated at first, Kiyori's first move was to draw the curtain on this window closed, making a small overhead light the only source of light in the otherwise dark room. She clearly didn't want to have this conversation in an area where anyone else could hear or see it happen. Finally, after all this, Kiyori sat on the other side of the desk, reclining slightly in her chair while motioning for Souta to sit on the other side of the desk.

"...I've tried so hard not to think about her." She finally spoke, letting out a sigh as sorrow filled her heart. "That damn spirit... I don't know why the village keeps sealing it within children. They're not ready for that kind of stress, they aren't prepared to deal with such evil! And Sachiko... Light above, she wanted to badly to prove herself. All this time I've had no answers to my questions... Perhaps fate guided you to me Souta, or maybe this is all random chance. It doesn't matter which... Will you answer my questions? Will you... give me closure?" She rested her hands on the desk in front of her, facing Souta now as she spoke and trying her damndest to keep herself composed and put together. She could contain herself for the most part, but it was clear that this was almost a different Kiyori Souta was speaking to right now.
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Souta didn't miss the shift, though the sudden appearance of the other woman caught him off guard. He hadn't seen her approach. He fell silent as he watched Kiyori, but stood and followed as instructed. His silence remained as they got to her office and he took a seat across from her. He didn't disagree with anything Kiyori said, until she started talking about fate bringing him to her. A pained expression crossed his face that he couldn't hide as he leaned back in the chair, one elbow on the arm of it and fingers touching his lips. "It wasn't fate." he answered quietly. "It was guilt." He felt sick to his stomach as he thought over how to tell her the truth of the matter at hand. "I'll answer any question you have, but first I have to tell you... who you're speaking to."

He was hesitating, it was in his expression, in his body language. He could already see the pain in her eyes and he could only imagine how much more might come if he said the next thing on his mind. "I... I was Sachiko's guardian." he told her, hesitating still. "I was also... I was there when she lost control and... and I was forced to be her executioner as well." He turned his eyes away from Kiyori, hardly able to look the woman in the face as he knew the pain he was bringing her by saying it. "I am trying to handle my new charge differently because of that... to correct any mistakes..." His words trailed off as he realized his comments about Sakaki were useless. "I've been coming here more often not just to read more on my own code, on the five rings, but I've been trying to work up the courage to tell you that truth..."

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Kiyori hoped for many answers from Souta, answers that she never received from the various reports she had combed through regarding the incident where her sister lost her life. Mostly she expected a lot of confirmations, like the fact that her sister's body truly was never found and the fact that Shishire had indeed... husked her. Devoured her soul and used her corpse as it's own weapon until it was taken down by the handlers, as was their duty. But she wasn't expecting that this man in front of her was the very man who was forced to bring Sachiko down... She didn't expect to ever come face to face with the man who had to kill her little sister.

Tears immediately welled up on her eyes as the man explained himself, explained his reasons and explained what he had to do. And when he was done, as tears streamed down her face, Kiyori took in a deep breath and centered herself. "Souta... As a Jounin of Sunagakure, I understand that you did what had to be done to protect the safety and interests of our village... But as an sister who never paid enough attention to her siblings, I can't thank you. I can't appreciate what you did. I just can't..." The tears continued, yet she didn't sob or breakdown like she thought she would. It was just a steady stream from her face as she hung her head low and sniffled here and there.

"Were the reports true? Was Sachiko's... My sister's body... never found? Was she really so far gone... that nothing could save her?"
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 pm

Souta's eyes remained on his hands as Kiyori spoke, but he didn't reply. He felt he didn't deserve thanks, and that no matter what his duties were, it should have been avoided. As Sachiko's silent guardian he had bore witness to a great deal of the girl's pain. He knew Kiyori's lack of attention was a factor, but moreso were her parents' lack of attention. He remembered her lamenting that she never even got to celebrate her promotion to Chunin due to Kiyori returning from a big mission at the same time. There had been a time when he'd blamed what he'd been forced to do on the family, but it was something he had changed his mind on a long time ago. "Best I can tell you about her body was that we could not find it." Souta replied quietly, taking a deep breath to steady himself. "I was a silent guardian in those days, not permitted direct contact with her, it was all about watch, observe, protect, act. Those were my orders. She was sent to investigate reports of a plague. There were rumors of effects impossible without the use of jutsu and she was sent with a group. Her role was just to answer the simple question of 'did the plague affect the soul'. She wasn't even supposed to get very involved beyond that." Souta paused a moment, memories of the day flooding his mind but also bringing with it a wave of emotion he'd spent a great deal of time burying.

"When she tried to check on a patient, she got scared almost instantly. We never did find out exactly what she saw, but immediately Shishire started pushing for a way out. I had no talents in Tenkujutsu and so I couldn't see or hear what was happening internally but I was told to keep watch on her. It was... horrific." He lifted his eyes briefly, looking Kiyori in the face and yet instantly regretting it. The look in her eyes only brought on a new wave of emotion and the man cleared his throat and looked away. "Even without Tenkujutsu I saw the moment when she was gone... everything about her changed and the other guardians set about retrieving Shishire. It started to go haywire as he fought us through her and I..." he chewed on the inside of his lip, remembering one of the two worst moments of that day. "Though still in her body, Shishire stole the soul of one of the men trying to stop him. It was then I had to act, or watch the same happen to the rest of us. We might have been investigating a plague, but by losing Sachiko we brought something far worse..."

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Many more sighs, sniffles and the occasional sob came from Kiyori as the explanation went deeper, and Souta went in depth about all that had gone on during that mission... The plague, her sister losing herself, and finally the deed itself. She knew that Souta had saved his team and imprisoned Shishire, bringing it back to Suna... And she knew too that a genma loose in the lands was far worse than a plague. But this was her sister, the youngest of their family, taken from them by the beast sealed inside of her by the village. It was hard not to be bitter, to be angry. But most of all, there was one thing she wanted more than anything else, one request that she had of Souta...

"Alright Souta... I can thank you for telling me all of this. As painful as it is, I think it will help... But I have a mission for you now. I will go through the proper channels to make it official and everything, i'll even fund it myself... But I want you to go find her." She took a deep breath and stood from her chair, pacing the room over by the window that was still drawn shut. Her mind was racing on the information presented to her, and what she could do with it. "She was never the most devout Souta, but she said the prayers with the rest of us in our household. She was a follower of Her Light, and she deserves to return to Her Light... She deserves cremation."

It would be closure for her family, as well as herself, and perhaps bring them some degree of peace knowing that Sachiko rejoined with Her Light in the end. It would also mean that perhaps in death, Kiyori could be with her sister again when the time came, and make amends for all the neglect Sachiko had suffered. "She has to be out there still, Souta... I can feel it. Please... Bring her home. Can you do this for me?" Her hopeful eyes fell to Souta again, still welling with tears as she was filled with some kind of hope for the first time in a long time. The hope that perhaps, in some way, she could make it up to Sachiko.
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Souta felt a lingering dread in his chest as Kiyori responded, as she made clear that she wanted him to go find her again. "Easier said than done..." he remarked, frowning. "Her body being lost means we don't know what state she might be in... and I don't just mean her body. Shishire husked her, I don't know if he consumed her soul or simply vacated it..." he trailed off, frowning as he looked at Kiyori and could see how badly she wanted this. "I'll have to take my current charge with me." he said quietly. "I'll need her in case we face any remnants of what was done to your sister... and I won't order her to do it. But I'll ask her." he sighed, shifting in his seat to sit up a bit more. "I suspect she'll want to go though. Shishire told her that I k-what I did to your sister. He uses it to try and keep her from trusting me fully, so I think she'll want to see for herself. Not to mention help. She's an orphan, family has a stronger importance to her than I thought possible."

He looked at Kiyori a moment, tears in the man's own eyes as he tried to maintain his composure. "I'll find her. One way or another." he finally told her, nodding as he stood and stepped closer to the door, leaning against the wall and leaving the greatest amount of space between them that he could in the small room. "I've never forgiven myself for it, you know. And I'll never ask you to forgive me for it. But anything you ever need of me, you only need to ask."

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Kiyori gave Souta warm smile, even as tears streamed down her face, and a few sniffles as she tried to calm herself. He had agreed, and if all went well she'd get to at least say goodbye to her sister, and help her pass on into the warm embrace of Her Light. It was all she could ask for now... Without even thinking Kiyori approached the man on the chair, seeing tears in his eyes as well, and dove into a big hug. "Thank you..." She would hold the hug for a good few moments before finally rising from it, giving one more sniffle and clearing away her tears. Then, she turned and reopened her curtains, letting the brilliant light of the desert sun shine through her office again. "I hate closing those... the light fills this room with such beauty."

She sat down at her desk again, grabbing a small ball that she kept on her table for when she got bored or anxious. "You know, I bet Sachiko would've liked you. I don't know if that makes you feel better or worse, but she liked the grim and serious types. She was a prankster by nature, loved to bring them down a peg or two." She chuckled at the memory of her sister's antics, knowing full well that at the time she embarrassed her at best and annoyed the hell out of her at worst. "Of course, she only pulled those pranks to get noticed... It isn't easy being born to a family of 13 children. Mom and dad did their best, but you know... No one is perfect. But there's no excuse... I think they feel worse than I do."
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Souta paced by the wall a bit, still in shock that the sister of a girl he'd killed had given him a hug... after finding out the truth. It left him stunned. He couldn't help a snort though as Kiyori spoke of Sachiko liking him. "Yeah I remember." he said quietly. "You know, when we observed her, there were times we had a hard time staying hidden because she'd pull a prank that normally would have put at least one of us on our ass laughing. I think my favorite was when she put something in your boyfriend's drink and he started gagging like a cat with a hairball." he remarked, finding himself chuckling in spite of himself at the memory.

But as she mentioned her parents, how many children there were, he turned to look at her. "You know... there were times where she'd walk by herself, but she obviously knew she wasn't alone. She'd try to talk to us. There was one day she had gotten in a pretty big fight with you. I remember it had to do with your tattoos but back then I didn't understand why. Afterwards she went on one of those walks, talking to us about you. Despite that fight, and what she said, she didn't hate you. She told us how she looked up to you, how jealous she was." Souta sighed and crossed his arms again, leaning against the wall. "My current charge reminds me of her sometimes. Sakaki. She isn't used to the darkness of the world yet... very naive... big heart...."

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:01 pm

First, she laughed as Souta mentioned the prank Sachiko pulled on Arata, having a vivid memory of that day and how much hacking he did... choking on an alcoholic beverage was already an unpleasant experience, she imagined. But what he said after hit her like a sack of bricks; she was lucky to already be sitting down. What he said brought so many emotions out of her; sadness, joy, pride, guilt... It was so much. "That... means more to me than you will ever know, Souta. My greatest regret will always be not spending more time with Sachiko when I had the chance, and never getting to see what she would've become growing up... I daresay she would've been better than me one day. It's a shame... This world lost a great woman..."

She wanted to cry some more, and she definitely would once Souta left, but for now she tried to maintain some level of composure by switching topics. "The new Soul Jinchuuriki... Sakaki, you said. I do have one thing you can do for me, Souta, as a form of atonement for Sachiko. You may have been the one to bring Shishire down, but you and I both know it was Shishire who killed Sachiko. I want you to make sure Sakaki is successful in keeping that bastard imprisoned within her, for as long as she can. I want to see her subjugate that evil beast and drain every last ounce of power from it, to use for our village. I want to know that it's squirming inside her, unable to do anything to stop her from doing exactly what it hates; helping Sunagakure. I know that they're immortal... So that's the closest thing to revenge i'll ever get. Just do whatever you have to to ensure she doesn't end up... like my sister..."
Active Characters

Willoria

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by Willoria » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Souta nodded as Kiyori spoke of her sister and he couldn't help a small smile. "Every time I look at you, I see her. I see what I..." Souta took a deep breath, running a hand over the top of his head and through part of his hair as he tried to steady himself. '...what I destroyed.' he thought to himself, swallowing hard as he turned to Kiyori, and she spoke again.

"She's already made it farther than most." he admitted. "Sakaki is doing well, and I'll keep making sure she does well." he added, moving back to the seat he had occupied before, taking a seat as he thought it over. "I've refused to take a backseat with Sakaki. I don't want to just observe anymore. I'm helping train her directly, taking an active part in her life. Even teaching her to cook." the last part he added with a laugh. "Though I can't seem to get her to focus on something other than sushi." he remarked, shaking his head.

TyDie

[Closed] Darkest Secrets

Post by TyDie » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Kiyori reached across the table towards the man, attempting to rest her hand on his as he began to speak about Sachiko again. It was clear to Kiyori that he hated himself for what he had to do that day... while she didn't thank him for his duties, she couldn't sit by and let him dig this hole for himself either. "Souta... Stop it. Focusing on that pain isn't going to make anything better. If you truly feel so guilty, ensure it doesn't happen again. Learn from your past, but you can't let it define you like this. Believe me... It doesn't work." It felt strange to Kiyori, speaking to Souta in such a way that made her seem wiser than him despite his age. However, as her other hand went reflexively to her necklace and twirled the ruby cut into the shape of a flame, it was clear she knew more than one of her age should about this sort of thing.

She gave the man a smile as he mentioned that he was more to this new jinchuuriki than just a watcher. He was her trainer, her teacher, and most importantly a friend. "That's good Souta. The village may think of her as a weapon, but your job is to remind her that she's human. She is more than a tool, she is a beautiful young girl with her whole life ahead of her. Always make sure she knows that... and Kudos on the cooking thing too, every little girl should learn how to cook at some point." She heard the word sushi at the end of his statement, and immediately her stomach began to growl... She was mostly vegetarian at this point, but she was sure the man could easily make something she could eat with a skill like sushi craft.

"Sushi huh? Well I may not eat meat, but I'd love to see what you can prepare sometime... Perhaps i'll invite myself over to your place some day soon?" She gave a light giggle before looking to the clock on her table, realizing that conversation had taken longer than she thought it would. "...Not tonight though it seems. I've still got a mountain of things to do before I leave today. I'm afraid i'll have to ask you to go back to your business. But Souta... find her. Bring her home. I know you can do it. You'll have the official mission statement by the end of the week." She'd look at the man with another smile before gesturing to the door, letting him know he could see himself out. "I look forward to seeing you again Souta... hopefully without such a morbid conversation, next time."
Active Characters

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”