[Closed] Questions

Zao & Katya only

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:53 am

Learn Something
Souta's promotion was something most would have celebrated, but once the initial shock wore off the man simply felt as if he was lacking in his own duties. Certainly, he now was guardian over two different genma hosts, in charge of their teams whose faces they rarely saw aside from his own. And while he knew what he was told in the beginning, he realized he hadn't done any real research since then and it suddenly left him feeling as if he was starting out his promotion without the right to it. Simply put, it left a sour taste in his mouth. He'd decided to start his research at the most logical place, the same man who sealed Shishire into Sakaki in the first place.

He made his way though the library, getting into the upper and quieter levels as he wondered if maybe he should have checked the hospital first, but as he rounded a corner he was relieved to see the familiar form of Saisuko Zao at one of the tables. His age and hair were the dead giveaway, down to his somewhat simplistic attire. Souta approached and nodded at the man when would inevitably look his direction. "Zao, its good to see you. I haven't seen you since Sakaki's sealing I think." he remarked, though in truth even then the two had barely interacted. Sealings always left Souta feeling unnerved and on edge, he hated being present for them but as one of the genma's guardians it was usually required. "Not sure if you remember me, Meiyo Souta. I hoped I could bend your ear a bit?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:55 pm

The middle aged looking man had his thin face buried in the books and scrolls today, he was still recovering somewhat from his adventure with Li as the two men had attempted to force their way into the mysterious country of Juu. In the end the two had success in reaching their end goal but the price was heavy one for his friend whom ended up in such a mess, but that was a thought for another time. Slender, almost womanly hands moved to and fro adjusting a book here, rolling up and unrolling another scroll there to the point that the average sized table he'd began his researching upon was now a messy pile of books and half opened scrolls of paper. In the fingers of the right hand was a elegant looking quill that he wrote with in a rather old looking journal style notebook, detailing down some of the frew remaining recorded events from a time before the vilalge's were the power houses of this world.

It had been the events within the death maze of Juu's nigh indestructable wall that had brought Zao here today to one of the Scribe libraries....his subject today was the exact subject that his unknown vistor was searching for him to speak about: Genma. Supposably their were only the ten remaining genma left within the human world after the uprising and eventual overthrow by the first bred of shinobi who broke the shackle of the genma and other spirits who had ruled over the human world. But within the depth of that wall was a spirit who's power felt just as strong and terrifying as the Soul gemna had during the rough sealing with the latest host...while he couldn't be one undred percent positive about his thoughts on the subject he did trust his gut. Though what was more strange that the possibility of another genma spirit within their realm was that it was a lonely subject to another, while he wasn't sure if this was another spirit or a human right now, whatever or whom ever they were, the individual left a genma level spirit unable to disobey their order centuries later. What kind of strenght was that?

Zao's hair was tied up in a loose bun fashion as messy strands of the silky white hair fall down in a disorderly fashion, as the figure approached the man was truly to focused on his research to even notice, a few moments passed before their was a young girl's voice echoing in his thoughts. 'Master, I think someone is here to see you.' The slender hand stopped writting almost mid sentence now and with a soft exhale he lifted his head to find the rugged Souta standing on the other side of the cluttered table. A soft smile entered the man's thin lips as his blue eyes recognized the man standing before him, though the two men only knew one another by name and reputation the figure before him was a very respected man in the village and he'd heard that the shinobi had been placed in charge of looking over the two genma host. This in an of itself spoke volumes for the amount of trust the village elders placed in the man's strength and decision making.

"Yes, Souta-san, I believe you are right." Placing down his white quill now the slender body of the man seemed to move a bit slow, not fully back at one hundred percent as he used both his hands on the table to stand up as he greeted the older shinobi, bringing his hands together in a respectful martial salute to the man standing before him. "Of course, please set with me. I'm in need to take a break and rest my eyes from this for a bit." Though he couldn't be for sure what the man had come to speak with him about, he could only guess of hand that it had something to do with the two children placed under his care by the village. Gesturing with his left hand towards the empty chair at the adjacent table Zao turned his own slightly before taking a seat slowly once more.
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Willoria

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:35 pm

Souta could see in the other man's movements his level of exhaustion he must have been fighting off. He moved slowly, and Souta noticed his use of his hands on the table. He returned the salute in kind, taking the chair offered to him as he looked at the man a moment. "Not sure how you do it, last time I did that much research in here I thought my eyeballs were going to fall out." he joked, motioning to Zao's desk and the collection of scrolls, books, and papers that decorated it. "Though honestly research is pretty much what I came to see you about." he added in a more serious tone, frowning a bit at the thought. In truth the man far preferred action to research but in cases like this he had very little choice.

"Since my promotion I've realized that, considering my position, I know very little about the genma. I want to remedy this. Certain actions I've taken with the Soul Host seem to be having a good effect and I want to look more into it to see what else I can do differently." He knew Akihito didn't approve of his connection with Sakaki, but had let it go because of the successes the girl had experienced, possibly as a result of that connection. But he didn't want to fly blindly, he wanted to research more into the genma themselves and past tactics taken. Honestly, he wasn't even sure if Zao himself knew of the steps Souta had taken that were different, or if he approved of them either.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:14 pm

The younger man of the two couldn't help be let a light laugh slip through his thin lips at the words that came as a response to what he assumed was Zao's current disposition, though it wasn't all for research he had definately been known to push himself for days on little sleep when he began too focused on a subject and just couldn't stop looking for infmration and different forms of research on it. Though for this current escapade he had only been working for three for four hours, his body still just simply exhausted from the over use of his chakra a few days prior. Having such a massive stamina pool was niced and it was something that Zao had never considered he'd ever completely exhaust himself in such a manner, but that seal had been something that not even he was able to understand or decipher at this time. "Could you come to research the host you've been assigned to?"

As experienced as the man before him was, having even more time in service that himself by possibly a decade the white haired scholarly looking figure set back in the straight back chair as he spoke in response now. It was the only thing that he could think of that such a shinobi would need to go and actively research and given the current set of circumstances though he did raise an eyebrow ever so slightly at the mention of his promotion. It would seem that he'd missed an important occasion while Li and himself had been away on their lastest adventure and he would definately need to catch up on the happenings within the village. "Congratulations on your promotion, I was away when it happened and wasn't aware."

Zao smiled as he put his hands together one more for a respectful salute with just his hands this time before he continued. "The gemna have a long history, especially the Soul gemna. From my understanding with the records the village has it is the most rulely to deal with and has been the demise of several hosts over the time which the village has maintained the spirit. " The blue eyed man reached up and gently rubbed his face in thought as he turned his gaze directly onto the older man who was seated next to him now and spoke again, interested in a portion of the statement that Souta had made. "What steps have you taken with the young one so far?"
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Willoria

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:01 pm

"Thank you, I admit I'm still... adjusting. I don't think I really realized how much more work I'd have to do." Souta admitted with a chuckle as Zao congratulated him. But as their discussion continued on, he couldn't help a bit of a frown. He knew others didn't approve of his approach, and he couldn't help wondering if Zao would be much of the same. He hoped to learn, and was wary he was about to get another lecture or earful. "The last host, as you might know, I had to end myself." he admitted quietly, sighing to himself. "With this new host I've tried to take a more hands on approach. I'm not some invisible face in the shadows, she knows my name and I help her train directly. My approach with this one has been to be something more akin to a Sensei, though I do still have my two team members who remain lurking as they always have."

He leaned back in his seat. "Minus a couple of hiccups it seems to be helping. She seems more centered, less prone to the spirit's ramblings. Honestly I know its working but admittedly... I don't know why. If its working then perhaps its an approach we should use more, something we should change. But without knowing why, repeating the process with another host may not work nearly so well." He sighed once more, shaking his head. "Maybe I'm not making much sense."

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Zao nodded as the man began to reply, it had indeed been Souta who had to take care of the last genma host in which he had to do what all handlers were actually meant for, to deal with teh host if the spirit was to ever take full control of them...killing one of your own was the most difficult of tasks to ever ask a shinobi to do. "Yes." He responsed to the man's mention of the even but didn't interrupt as the older man continued to talk as he descirbed that he was indeed taking a much more hands on approach than the village normally wanted its host guards to do. Normally they were tasked to silently watch their movement and record the progress or lack of progress they were making when fusing with the spirit within them and gaining control over their power. Then this would be reported at regular intervals to the council for their situation awareness.

"I see..." He nodded quietly again, the slender fingers of the left hand now lifting back up to rub lightly against his sun kissed skin on hi face and chin. This motion would reveal the tatttoos that ran down teh man's left arm which started on the hand and disappeared into the loose sleeve of the robe, but this also exposed what appeared to be a golden thorn bracelet wrapped a number of times around the man's forearm. This was of course the man's little spirit pet Toge whom was quietly resting on its master's arm. "This approach has some merit." A gentle smile had formed on the thin lips as he turned his head slightly towards the now bannin, "I took a similar approach with the last Creation host and it seemed to work well, also." Though the man couldn't help but shake his head lightly as he loked back down to the messy table of scrolls and papers as he thought back about that hosts whom he'd put a good part of his time and effort into helping only to have the boy fail in the end...perhaps he should have been more active like Souta was being with the new Soul host.

"Every person is different, if you've found a method that works for your host than I can only say to continue what you are doing. When it coming to learning one has to have the ability to adapt to new things and methods of doing things or we will just become stagenate." Zao didn't feel that the man had done anything out of line or crossed any lines, but the scholarly looking man was hardly one to talk about doing things by the book to begin with as his beliefs didn't completely align with those of the village or its elders to be honest. But that didn't mean he would abandon the village, his friends, or family because his beliefs were different about other things. His warm smile remained on the man's lips as his hands fell gently to rest on the table, he was interested in just what kind of progress the seemingly fragile young girl who had managed to survive the sealing had made in his absence. "How has the young girl been doing?"
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Willoria

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:43 pm

Souta nodded as Zao mentioned the former creation host. "I'm planning a similar approach with the new one." he admitted, sighing as he listened to what else his counterpart had to say. He simply nodded again, sighing and shrugging as Zao asked about the girl specifically. "Seems to be doing well for the most part. She's unlocked 3 forms already, moving fast, doing far better than her predecessor. Though we did have a recent fi-oh shit." Souta couldn't help the mutter as he looked up and saw an all too familiar near corpse walking towards him.

"Hey, yeah, finished being poked and prodded for a day." Sachiko said as she walked up to the pair as if nothing was wrong. To her credit, she did have a black cloak on, though the hood wasn't currently pulled up as she waved to Souta.

Souta jumped to his feet and rushed over to her, pulling the hood up over her head as he glanced around quickly. "Do you realize where you are?! Your sister doesn't even know yet, you want to give her a heart attack?" he asked, flustered as he ran a hand through his hair and looked at Zao, motioning helpless to the now hooded walking corpse next to him who just grinned at the man as Souta introduced her. "Say hello to the recent fiasco."

Sachiko rolled her eyes. "I'm Henrin Sachiko." she said, chuckling as she watched Souta cringe. Though he hadn't been the one to seal her, Zao would certainly recognize the name of the former Soul host before Sakaki.

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:39 pm

'Three forms already...?!' At the mention of the three forms that the new Soul genma host had already managed to unlock even the spirit scholar that he was couldn't help but be a bit shocked as his half opened eyes widen a bit at this fact. Yet, what he couldn't was what or perhaps better said whom had walked into the older man's line of sight now. "Hmm?" The man-made a questioning sound as his senior jumped up quickly which caused Zao to follow the man's movement across the room where he her the voice of a young girl but his eyes felt like they were deceiving him when he saw to whom the voice belonged.

It caused for the man to have a slightly confused look as it tilted to the right and the man even reached up and rubbed his tired eyes, had he been working so hard that he was a bit delusional? That was because he knew the former Soul host and that person was standing next to Souta who was putting her hood back over her head in order to hide the girl's identity. "Is that..." The man placed his hands back on the table, pushing the wooden chair back a little as he stood up again to get a better look at this female figure. Within the processor that was the man's memories and from what the new bannin had hinted out the man slowly began to piece together the parts that hadn't been said out loud. "Call me Zao." A gentle smile crossed the man's thin lips as he spoke, bringing his hands together as he did when he first greeted the fellow Suna shinobi earlier. It was at this time a tiny, voice spoke in that sounded like a young girl as the small rose spirit plan had poked her head out to see what the commotion was all about. "Master, why does she look weird?"

The action of Hana caused for the man to sigh, she was truly still in the developmental stage of her growth and hadn't matured like her older sibling Toge had who was able to just sleep and not cause any commotion or draw attention to himself unless needed. "Hana, you're one to talk...you're a talking plant spirit..." The white haired man half scolded the little spirit flower as he turned his eyes back onto to the former Soul host...she appeared half dead but her soul should have been broken or shattered back then. Glancing back towards Souta and then back towards the girl he spoke. "I must assume that the host has something to do with this?" He couldn't help but state the obvious at this point as the soul genma was the only being he knew that was able to do something like this that went against the natural flow of space and time.

The host was already becoming so powerful, it was a bit frightening to think about honestly as he worried how much the nasty genma was influencing the girl's actions and decision making abilities...yet he would have to trust that Souta could handle it as it was his job after all. Hana put her hands on her stem and turned away from her master who had scolded her a bit and instead focused on the young girl across the table from the two...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Willoria

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:26 pm

"Yeah, it is." Souta muttered in answer to Zao's unfinished question as he ran a hand over his head. He watched the two introduced themselves to one another and he let out a breath he'd been holding, shaking his head as he glanced around again, silently hoping Kiyori wasn't in today. He almost didn't hear the voice of the little flower, and for a moment was entirely confused as to the source of the voice. Zao's comments back to the flower made the large man chuckle.

"Woah, what is that?" Sachiko asked suddenly as she saw the rose spirit and took a few steps closer. "You are so cool." she told Zao, grinning down at the little flower as she reached out a cautious, and very cold, hand to touch one of the flower's petals. "Why aren't you this cool, Souta?"

Souta rolled his eyes. "You thought my fox by the same name was cool your first day." he retorted, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, then she tried to eat me."

Souta couldn't help a chuckle at that. "You're dead flesh, Sachiko. Yes, the fox tried to eat your toes. Just stop letting her in your room when you're sleeping." He eventually turned to Zao, realizing the other man had asked him a question and Souta nodded. "Yeah, we were sent to retrieve her body, imagine our surprise when we found her preserved in a small pond, infected by some kind of plague or disease. That was how Sakaki unlocked her third form... apparently she found the pieces of Sachiko's soul and returned it to her. Akihito has been running tests on her to try and figure out what she is exactly, if she's stable and all that..."

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:49 pm

The little flower turned her single blue eye of chakra that rested within the unbloomed flower's petals, that was more or less the head of the spirit plant Zao had created, towards the young girl once more as she seemed to be mentioning her specifically now. One could see the little spirit plant almost perk up from her previous little scolding from her master now as she slithered almost like a snake as he length vine body uncurled from around the man's slender arm and moved across the table to the other edge. It was at this point that the spirit scholar reached up and rubbed his forehead a bit as he spoke softly, "This is Hana, she is one of my spirit companions." The man wasn't up to going into the details of just what Hana was exactly, that was something better left for another time and in turn just kept it to a simple explanation that anyone would be able to understand.

"Did you hear that?! She said I was cool!" The tiny female voice was expelled from the little plant's tiny mouth now as she turned and pur her tiny leave covered limbs with the claw like fingers up in the air trumpuanly, repeating to her master what the young undead girl had said about her just now. Zao could only shake his head in silence before letting out a friendly laugh as Souta began to speak with the girl about his pet fox and how it had actually tried to eat her. As he spoke the whited haired man couldn't help but imagine the scenerio within head that Souta was describing right now. Though things quickly got back on topic as Hana and Sachiko seemed to be enjoying one another's presence as the older man began to wavetop what had happened and it caused for the man to slowly sit back down as his hands came together in front of his face. 'How interesting...preserved.' This was extremely interesting, especially to a researching like himself as it was something he would want to check out for himself to see if there was anything else different about the place where her body was recovered.

"Akihito-sama wouldn't allow for her to be out and about if she Sachiko was a danger to anyone." The man commented back to Souta now as he exhaled slowly and let the situation sink in before glancing back over to his spirit plant and the young undead girl, two unique beings. "Does he have samples of the liquid from that pool you found perserving Sachiko's body?" Zao spoke to his senior again, questioning wither or not the old man who was doing all the testing on Sachiko had samples of the liquid as he to would like to have a look at it to study if possible. Though he did trust Akihito's decisions he couldn't help but slightly question letting the young girl wander about even under Souta's supervision without knowing the full extent of her body or the infection or disease which had changed it into this state.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Willoria

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Souta nodded as Zao spoke of Akihito but also spoke on it. "I think he's more worried she might horrify someone by falling into literal pieces in the sun or something... but from what he's stated so far he doesn't seem to think its a danger now." He watched the girl look at the little flower spirit and shook his head as Zao asked about the liquid, but that was when Sachiko interrupted.

"I can get it for you." she said, straightening up and turning to look at Zao as Souta gave her a confused look.

"How?"

If Sachiko were capable of blushing, she might've. "I... can wield it." she finally said, shrugging momentarily. "Akihito said its in me somehow, I can wield it in jutsu, use it alongside certain elements. Still figuring out what all I can do with it honestly, but I can some how use it with my chakra to give it to someone else temporarily as if it were a Plague release type of Jutsu." She looked between the two men and looked down at her feet awkwardly.

Souta couldn't help crossing his arms and looking at the girl. "How do you use it so far?"

"A touch... and a kiss. That's all I've figured out so far." Sachiko shrugged again, eyes still fixated on the ground. "Akihito says they're the equivalent of D rank techniques so far. I've been trying to think up more but no success yet."

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:29 pm

"Hmm?" The man had been focused upon speaking with Souta about how odd this situation was, but one couldn't help but to wonder just what they might possibly be able to learn from the undead girl. But as the man was speaking in return to his question the young female voice chimed in that she could get what the researching was interesting in examining. Of course this caught the tired man a bit but surprise as he set back in the wooden chair fully and turned to the girl, listening quietly as she explained what she had meant.

"I see." So not only could the girl get the strange material in question, but the shinobi was able to weild it, if only slightly at this time. How interesting could this get? But Zao was interested in the portino of her words involving plague release. Just what had she meant by those words? As when one spoke of a plague it was a terrible diease that was befalling a portion of the population. "Sachiko-chan..." Zao started to speak with his gentle voice but stopped himself and turned to her caretaker and spoke to him instead as he felt that he was getting ahead of himself and that it would be improper to just start sending questions at the rapid rate to the girl.

"Souta-san, do you mind if I ask our young friend some questions?" His blue eyes tracked across the room and fell onto the older man now as he would politely ask for permission from the man who was taking care of Sachiko if he minded him asking some questions in order for him to get a good grasp on the situation at hand with the undead girl.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Willoria

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Souta sighed and shook his head as Zao addressed him in regards to Sachiko. "I don't mind at all if she doesn't." he said, glancing around. "So long as we don't see Kiyori coming... I've been sworn to secrecy by Akihito in regards to Sachiko's state for the moment and I don't want Kiyori finding out about her sister this way."

"Yeah that wouldn't go over well." Sachiko admitted, shrugging as she glanced at Zao. "I can show you the affects rather easily actually." she said, as she channeled chakra. Souta didn't seem to realize what she was doing at first or else he might have stopped her, but she reached out and touched a hand to his forearm, earning a partial snarl from the man.

"Ow." he said sternly, glaring at her as he looked down to see a mark like her hand print on his arm, and could almost see a residue there. "Tell me this doesn't mean you just got me sick..."

Sachiko shook her head and looked at Zao. "It's a temporary affect, not a permanent passing on of the disease. In this case, infused with my use of Katon to be similar to a second degree burn."

Souta frowned at the girl visibly, but didn't move much save to hold his arm out in case Zao wanted a closer look at it.

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:51 pm

"Thank you." There was a genuine thankfulness within the softly spoken voice of the slender framed man as he nodded at the second part of the statement, it would truly be a tragedy if that was to occur. But he couldn't help but wonder how long they planned on keeping this dark secret. Putting that thought behind him looked over to the undead girl now who seemed to be willing to free demonstrate her plague abilities to the two men now. Though what he didn't expect was that she'd reach over to touch the older man's forearm only to have him give a stern 'ow'. It caused Zao to raise an eye brow at the reaction from his senior at just a simple touch from the young girl now, it even brought about a light laugh from the blue eyed man as he hadn't expected the action from her just now.

'She left her hand print on his skin, it looks almost like some sort of burn. A chemical burn maybe?' The scholar was a proficient medical shinobi as well and he was able to identify the burn on the man's arm with little more than a glance. So this was the plague release that she was talking about and one could only assume that it was the bottom of the barrel in terms of the dangerous possibilities that might be achievable from the strange disease. The old council member was wise to keep this under wraps and study it though Zao believed that the old man was most likely trying to discover if this was something he could turn into another weapon for the village to utilize than about the body it was contained within.

"So it can't be passed on currently except in short exposures. This plague release that you're body has harnessed is something I haven't seen or read about. Thank you for showing me. Perhaps you could show me again?" The last portion of his words was a bit of a jest at Souta as he glanced over towards the man's arm and then up to his face smirking a bit, wondering if the girl would try it again.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Willoria

[Closed] Questions

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:20 pm

Souta frowned at Zao, pulling his arm back to himself as the other man made a comment about Sachiko showing him again. When the girl approached him again, Souta took a step back, glaring at her as she grinned at him. "I didn't miss what you said your other technique was, don't even think about it." he said sternly, shaking his head as the girl started laughing. He turned his attention back to Zao. "I'm sure Akihito would let you in on any testing he's doing with her, if not you're always welcome by the house to talk to her." he said, motioning at Sachiko which she clearly realized was intended to get her to put her hood back up. The girl stuck her tongue out at him, but indeed pulled her hood back up.

"We should get going before we press our luck and Kiyori sees her." Souta remarked, frowning as he had meant to stick around longer and research genma more, but it seemed that would have to wait for another day. "You should get some rest, my friend. You look like you came here straight after the hardest mission of your life." he added, nodding at the man before he turned for the door, careful to keep an eye out for Kiyori as he shielded Sachiko from view rather easily with his large frame. "Don't you dare use that on me again..." he chided her quietly as they walked.

Zao

[Closed] Questions

Post by Zao » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:02 pm

As the man sternly spoke to the undead girl Zao couldn't help himself any longer and laughed a little out loud as he used his soft looking left hand to cover his mouth as he did, slightly shaking his head as well at the young girl who was just doing what had been asked of her. "What are you all talking about?" The little flower spirit raised its tiny clawed arms up to either side and tilted her unbloomed head a bit trying to figure out what the shinobi were talking about as she'd spaced out a little bit when they were talking about the young girl's unique ability. Hana still had a bit of learning and maturing to do before she'd be on the same level as her partner spirit Toge. The right hand of the man reached over and gently patted the flower on the head like she was a child or small animal and only shook his head before turning back to Souta now.

"Yes, I'll have to speak with him about a few things anyways." Souta was right, it would be best to check in with the old man in the near future as he still needed to discuss a few other things and during that time he'd be able to bring up Sachiko and see what the elder was willig to disclose to him. "And thank you, perhaps we can discuss the genma a bit more when I have time to stop by." The scholarly white haired man slowly pushed his chair back and got up now as the pair truly needed to go for their own reason. "Have a good day, Souta-sama." He brought his hands together in a respectful salute to the bannin as they prepared to leave and as they left the man let his thoughts go over the strange facts about the undead girl. It was yet another thing that brought forth more questions than it did answers...much like the mysterious country of Juu. Shaking his head the man smiled lightly and set back down softly in the wooden chair. Perhaps he did need to go rest...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”