A Soulful Celebration

Kabu

A Soulful Celebration

Post by Kabu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:58 am

It was a joyous day for Sunagakure no Sato, Izanami Sakaki the newest Jinchuuriki of Shishire no Shigenma had received a promotion to the rank of Chuunin and as so a festival had been thrown in her honor, to celebrate the fact that the existence of god's newest right hand could be revealed to the village at large. The councilmen had already made their individual speeches and the festivities were so in full swing, the guest of honor having been loose to mingle with the common folk whom were enjoying all manner of food and drink, various stalls surrounding the grand stage where the councilmen had made their speeches before retiring to their chambers as there was much work having to be done to prepare for their other Jinchuuriki as well as prepare for upcoming Chuunin exams amongst whatever other business they may have.

Now everyone, enjoy the festivities!
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

A Soulful Celebration

Post by TyDie » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:14 am

To say that this entire thing was abnormal for someone like her was a sever understatement... the poor young orphan had been lucky to have her own birthday dedicated to her, let alone an entire festival that was celebrated by the village. She received a congratulations from one person, a warm smile and pat on the back from another, all while she was just trying to navigate the crowds. Truth be told, she didn't know any of these people, but all of the sudden now they knew her? And they were acting like they were proud of her, even though they didn't even know her name before today. It's not you they're celebrating, child. It's me. After all, You haven't died yet, which means these peasants may get to witness the glory of my power for themselves if you continue to improve. Truly, any of my marvelous powers would be a moment worthy of celebration.

But... They were saying that I was making advances with you, that I proved myself as a chuunin and- And... these people don't even know your name, child. Or at least, they didn't before today. You were some no name orphan who was graced with my presence... It's me they see, not you. Sakaki breathed out a deep sigh as she eyed a table of food before her, suddenly too upset to eat. Shishire had a way of taking all the fun out of things... How is it that i'm surrounded by hundreds of people from the village, people i've vowed to protect... and yet i've never felt more alone...
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Kabu

A Soulful Celebration

Post by Kabu » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:40 am

"Sakakiiiiii!" RIka's voice seemed to come out of nowhere as she suddenly barreled into Sakaki with a leaping hug, having finally found her friend after having navigated the way too crowded festival in search of her. "Finally! I thought I would never find you! There are way too many people!" she said, looking up from her position on the ground to stick her tongue out at the onlookers, protectively hugging Sakaki close to her chest. These people had made her friend sad. They were acting like they knew what was going on but they didn't know a damned thing. Granted, she herself wasn't entirely aware either but she could at least appreciate it given her own struggles.

Soon enough the crowd dispersed and she got up off the ground, still holding tightly onto Sakaki, though soon letting go, an embarrassed blush rising to her cheeks. "Ah, I'm sorry about all that. I just thought I would never get to see you today and you just looked so sad and and I suddenly had this strange protective urge."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Zao

A Soulful Celebration

Post by Zao » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:49 pm

The young girl was most definitely making good improvements with the spirit, though after his short discussion with Souta the man was a bit worried about the young girl but the village had went along with its normal tradition of celebrating the genma host who managed to graduate into the rank of chuunin. It was a truly defining rank where many stalled and found the majority of their careers spent here while only the very elite were able to push past this middle ground and achieve the greatness that was the jounin rank or even higher. The white haired, white-robed figure with his slender frame slowly made his way through the crowd of people now after all the speeches and words which needed to be said by the elders had finished, seeking out the young genma host whom it felt like just the other day had been that strong-willed girl in the sealing chamber with him.

After some words with a few other peole along the way the spiritualist smiled as he saw another young shinobi speaking with Sakaki as he approached, approaching from the right side of Rika and the left side of Sakaki the man peacefully interrupted the pair in order to give his congratulations to the freshly promoted chuunin now. "Allow me to offer my congratulations, Sakaki-chan. It has been some time since we last spoke." Zao was truly thankful to see that not only had Shishire not weakened the seal but that she was alive and growing stronger. Though he knew that the spirit within her was a rather sly and devious creature who needed to be constantly checked on by her handler. Yet, so far she was proving herself to be a strong will host, something that was definitely needed to deal with a spirit such as Shishire...
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”