[Closed] Hot Spring Party

Kabu & Ty & Aes Sedai only

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:28 pm

[Plotboard] Secrets & Apologies
Souta followed Kiyori as she led the way to this new faux hot spring she had mentioned, and was glad to find it indeed existed. Honestly he hadn't heard about it, but the welcoming entry was wonderful enough and he was even happier upon arrival to find it was a co-ed hot spring, of course with fairly strict rules. He did have a moment where he thought he might have a heart attack when he heard the price, but he paid it. It didn't seem as bad when he was told that food and drink were included and servers would be walking through the spring to make sure everyone had what they needed. And so for a few moments he bid a short goodbye to both girls and made his way to the men's changing room.

Of course it didn't take long for him to change out of his clothes and simply wrap a towel around his waist, going into the spring itself where he found a good spot. He set his towel aside and climbed into the water, waiting for the two women to arrive as he relaxed in the hot water. "Not a bad idea..."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Miyako had to admit she was a bit surprised at how nice the hot spring was, the place having apparently only fully opened just mere days ago. As well she couldn't help but feel a little bad that it seemed to be a bit on the expensive side, though it was co-ed, which would have been just about impossible for her if not for her current company, and the service seemed to be top notch as well so the price seemed fairly justified, which helped ease her guilt just a little.

Soon enough the trio separated, she and Kiyori headed into the women's changing room, she stripping down and beginning to pull a towel around herself as a thought suddenly occurred to her. It was probably best to show it now... so there were no surprises later. And so she walked over towards the other woman, taking a deep breath as she did. "Say Kiyori... you know that wound I was referring to before? Well.. since you're likely to see it anyways, I figure I had best show you so there are no surprises. It's pretty ugly though..." she said, baring herself just long enough for Kiyori, if she wanted to, to witness the jagged scar beneath her breast before finally pulling the towel around herself and heading towards the spring itself, stopping a moment to wait for the other woman, turning to take a good look at her now that she really had the chance. "Ya know Kiyori, you complimented me before but you have a pretty wonderful figure yourself if I may so. she said with a smile, speaking her completely honest thoughts as she looked the other woman up and down.

She was honestly getting pretty excited about all this, in more ways than one.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:51 pm

The Young Henrin was so happy to finally get to see this place, all the lavish decorations and incredible servicing staff. There were even complimentary drinks! But of course, the main draw was the incredible hot spring, a co-ed one at that. Truth be told she would have felt terrible if it wasn't Co-ed; for Souta to pay for their admission only for him to not even be able to hang out with them would have been too cruel, even for her. Still, as the two females parted ways from Souta and headed for their changing room, Kiyori wasted no time stripping; she was plenty comfortable with her body, and had no trouble revealing that her strange tattoos were quite literally everywhere

However, she tried to avert her eyes from Miyako initially. She found the young woman to be quite attractive, almost her exact preference of body type even, and didn't want to taunt herself too much given that... well, she wasn't sure if Miyako would reciprocate. However it seemed Miyako had different plans. Kiyori perked up in attention, turning to face Miyako as she covered herself with a towel while Kiyori herself stood nude. The woman was modest enough to cover herself, but quickly bared herself before Kiyori to reveal the scar under her breast. Well... Kiyori couldn't avoid looking now, and a blush crept across her cheeks as she did so. "Oh my... That's, uh, quite a wound all right." She found herself fumbling like a bafoon, which only added to her reddened face.

And then she got complimented on her figure, prompting Kiyori to look to the ceiling with a grin.

"Oh Miyako, you're too much! I'm getting hot and we're not even in the water yet, ha!" She shook her head and laughed, grabbing her towel as she walked past Miyako... giving her a swift grab on the rear before continuing on to the hot springs. Again, she had no trouble walking through the hot spring in the buff, waving to Souta as she entered. "There you are!" Kiyori smiled and giggled as she dipped a toe into the waters, then a foot... and then her whole body. "By the light... I am a fish now. This water is the best thing ever. Feet were a mistake. I refuse to leave." The jounin archivist practically melted into the waters, her every stress being lifted away from her as her body sunk into the waters.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:04 pm

Souta was relaxing with his eyes closed when he heard a familiar voice and turned to look. He was more than a little stunned as he saw Kiyori. He'd honestly expected her to cover herself, and be forced to be the gentleman and turn his eyes away, but it seemed none of that happened. No instead she strode straight towards him, stark naked. The man blinked several times as he looked at her, admiring what appeared to be tattoos that covered her practically from head to toe, not to mention the subtle curves of her lean figure. He caught himself staring and cleared his throat, looking away.

Silently he wondered if Miyako was be as brazen, if so he'd probably wind up doing the same thing despite the fact that he had seen half of her already.

'Oh I was not ready for this.' he thought to himself, quickly realizing the lecherous thoughts running rampant in his mind that he quickly had to stifle away. He managed a laugh as Kiyori referred to herself as a fish and grinned. "Careful, might throw you in my pond at home, make a meal of you." he said, leaning his head back and closing his eyes, without even considering his phrasing.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Miyako couldn't help a squeal, jumping a couple inches off the ground as Kiyori walked past and grabbed her rear, a blush rushing to her face. Had she accidentally given the woman a rise? She honestly hadn't meant to, not that she disliked it really. If anything she was happy that someone found her attractive, though Kiyori was rather attractive herself, her strange looking tattoos in particular giving her a strange sort of appeal, and her figure as far as Miyako was concerned was absolutely perfect...

Bah, what was she wasting time thinking about? Feeling the heat rushing to her cheeks all the while, she pulled her towel up around herself and ran out towards the spring where Kiyori and Souta were awaiting her.

"Hehe, how's the water?" she said, the blush still on her face as she waved, a near immediate sigh of relief and contentment escaping her as she now dropped her towel and slid into the water. "Oh, this is heaven. I don't think I want to ever leave." she sighed as she looked over towards her companions, particularly at Souta. Just as with Kiyori... she had to admit she liked what she saw. She really liked it. He was muscular without being overly so and overall he was just fairly handsome.

"I'm going to enjoy myself here." she muttered to herself, giggling even as she blushed. Really, was she embarrassed or what? Right now she was just having so many mixed feelings and really, she was content with that for now.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:30 pm

Kiyori couldn't help but eye Miyako as she got into the water, taking in even more of her appearance now as she dropped the towel, a smirk on her face as thoughts raced through her mind. She had expected protest from the young woman, but instead the squeak she heard seemed surprised, and yet not offended. Interesting... Was Miyako not only interested in acts that would lead to the conception of a child? A thought to pursue as the night went on, to be sure. "I melted and it feels amazing, that's how the water is. Now get in." Kiyori urged her new friend to join she and Souta in the waters, and chuckled as Miyako melted just as she did.

"I knooowwww, It's amazing. To think that other places in the world have had these kinds of hot springs naturally for hundreds of years, and we're only just getting our first real hot spring? It's a crime, I tell you. This should've been done years ago. I can think of a few people who could use this kind of stress relief... Naoto and Akihito, to name a couple, heheheh." Kiyori laughed at her own quip about the older men who served on Sunagakure's council, knowing full well they were known for their stern demeanor and, in Naoto's case, his overbearing and sometimes cruel uses of authority. Never wrong, never illegal... but morally the man was without conscious it seemed.

"The strangest part, to me, is that no one else is here. Like, the place has only been open a few days. I guess Suna really doesn't have much of a nightlife..." She gestured to the nigh empty pool, save for one couple on the other end of the spring doing their own thing, hardly paying any attention to the three shinobi. "So Miyako. What are your plans now that your home anyway? You mentioned kids in the future, and that's great and all, but I mean for your career. The scribes are always looking for recruits, if that's something that might interest you." She hadn't really intended on recruiting anyone, but she knew that Miyako probably didn't have much to go on aside from general shinobi responsibilities. In her mind, a specific task or purpose would do wonders for helping the woman reassert herself as a Sunagakure shinobi. Plus, it'd let her ogle her some more, cus she'd be around the library often... Maybe even some visits to Kiyori's office...

She needed to get her head out of the gutters, subtly shaking her head as those racey thoughts entered her mind.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 am

Souta turned and watched Miyako slip in the water, after having had a preview of her in the past he found the rest of her almost as he had imagined and immediately he had to bury the thoughts. Sadly the thoughts were not without an effect as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat in the water and silently finding himself hoping the constant motion of the water would hide the reaction he had no control over. He turned his attention to what Kiyori was saying and found himself suddenly laughing. "I think if old man Akihito got in one of these he'd melt." he said with a laugh. "He can't risk that." he added, making a face before laughing as he remembered his conversation with the man before he knew it was about his rank up to Bannin. "That man probably hasn't touched a women for at least fifty years, in fear she'll be hiding a spirit in her skirts." he added, turning to get the attention of a server to order a couple snacks for the three of them to share as well as some tea. He found himself almost wishing for alcohol, but quickly dismissed the thought. The heat of Suna was bad enough for drinking, adding a hotspring into that equation seemed so much worse.

As Kiyori motioned to the near empty place though he suddenly found himself with an idea forming. He glanced around, hardly aware of the conversation the two women were surely having about the scribes now. "You know with the right kind of food this place could do a lot better... would hate to see it close..." he said aloud, relieved to find his serious train of thought was helping make his issue return to normal. "I wonder..."

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Not knowing nearly as much about the men in question as Kiyori and Souta did, rather than joining in Miyako simply tilted her head to the side, not quite understanding what was going on.

What she did understand however was that it was absolutely a shame that nobody else seemed to really be around, given how nice these springs were. "It's a real shame that nobody else seems to be around. Maybe it just needs a little something to attract more of the populace." she said, unable to say much more on the matter before Kiyori addressed her, asking her about her plans, and specifically mentioning the possibility of joining the scribes. "I'm honestly not sure... maybe I could help the scribes with their work while I figure out what I really want to do." she said, chewing on her bottom lip as she sank further into the water.

"You know, when I was a little girl I had a dream of being able to help the village from within the shadows, clandestine operations and all that." she suddenly said, seeming a bit nostalgic as she recalled a long lost dream. "With a village like this though, that's just a silly dream." she muttered, looking over at Souta out of the corner of her eye, noting that he seemed to be a bit distracted.

"Hey Souta, something on your mind?"
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm

Kiyori snickered a little to herself as both Souta and Miyako seemed concerned by the lack of people here. In her mind, it was a good thing... the less people, the more free reign they had to 'bend some rules'. But then again, that was mostly Arata's bad influence on her, if she had to guess. Truthfully, the place was pretty expensive; not many in Suna could afford this kind of luxury, even with Kiyori's high level pay would be difficult for her to afford this sort of gift too often. "It's pricey, to be fair. I'm certain people will come more if and when prices come down a little. I like the privacy though... less prying eyes."

She giggled as she looked to Souta, then to Miyako, who proceeded to expound upon her desire to serve the village in 'more clandestine ways'. A sneaky type, huh? Kiyori stroked her chin a moment in thought, a smirk forming. "Oh really now... What kind of sneaky shenanigans have you found yourself in in the past, hmm? I could always use someone with a more... subtle approach." She paused and put emphasis on the word subtle, winking at the woman before giggling as, again, perverse thoughts ran through her mind. Then she waved it off with a smile, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "I'm only teasing, hehe. But I do have a friend you can talk to actually, one who manages a more... covert operation. I'll be sure to slip him your name and let him acquaint himself with you in the future."

She spoke of Arata, of course. The man she had put in charge as Vault Archivist, and also the man who happened to be her long term partner in life. Despite all of her flirts and advances, she did have a steady partner in the man; but that didn't stop either of them from their pursuits in other people. Miyako brought up Souta's wandering mind, which prompted her to look at him with concern too. "Yeah Souta. You spent far too much money here to be stressing about anything, whatever is on your mind can wait damn it!" She splashed a little water at the man playfully to get his attention, eyeing him as she did so.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:20 pm

"Hm?" Souta seemed to snap back to attention as Miyako spoke, and just in time to get a splash of water to his face from Kiyori. His face dripping wet he blinked for several moments before turning to look at the woman slowly. He didn't say a word, just blinked at her as an idea slowly formed in his mind. Perhaps he'd been around Sachiko too much lately, even if Kiyori didn't know about her quite yet, but he suddenly had a very playful prank in mind shown only in the slow raising of a single eyebrow.

And then he moved.

He slid to the side and wrapped an arm around her waist before pulling her off the underwater bench and pulled her along with him, submerging them both. Of course he wouldn't keep her dunked for long, quickly releasing her and coming up out of the water, laughing. Standing at his full height in the deepest part, where he'd submerged Kiyori, the water came up just under the line of his chest, but still he simply laughed as Kiyori would inevitably come out of the water in a tizzy.

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:35 pm

At first Miyako simply blinked at Kiyori's words, not quite comprehending what she was being told, though it wasn't long before it all clicked into place. Her childhood dream wasn't dead? There was a way her silly childhood fantasies could still come true? "Kiyori, that would be absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much" she exclaimed, seeming to have either not quite understood or having ignored the woman's more perverse remarks in her confusion turned excitement.

Though even that quickly turned to shock as Kiyori splashed Souta, the man submerging her in payback. Though even her shock quickly turned to amusement, the woman snickering, her snickers soon turning into full blown giggles as she imagined the possible reactions that Kiyori would have upon resurfacing. They were certainly having fun here already. This had already perhaps been the most fun day she had had in a long time and it was just getting started.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Kiyori gave a nod to Miyako as she mentioned her happiness in regards to Kiyori's offer, smiling as she seemed to make the woman genuinely happy. For the moment at least, her mind was on calmer, happier thoughts... but that all changed as the man to her right suddenly grabbed her, a 'meep!' escaping her throat as a moment later she and Souta were both in the water. In that moment, while they were both in the water, Kiyori looked at him and frumped before quickly resurfacing, letting out the breath she had held while her medium length black hair fell limp into her face. Again she frumped, trying in vain to blow the limp noodle of hair out of her face.

"Ha Ha. Very funny." Kiyori blew a raspberry at the man before shaking her head like a dog, flinging water everywhere, including over both of her comrades. "You should watch your hand placement too by the way, you were about two inches from grabbing the wrong area... or is it the right area?" She giggled a little before moving her way back to the underwater bench, sitting in such a way that Miyako was now between Souta and her, all the while eyeing Souta grumpily.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:03 pm

Souta couldn't help but to still laugh as Kiyori grumped at him. Honestly it was adorable to him, and her remark only made him laugh harder. "I mean..." he simply shrugged as he went to take a seat again, running a hair through his wet hair and untying it from the ponytail now. He let it hang wet down his shoulders and grinned at her. "Honestly if he had what's your man going to do to me? And if its you punishing me, well... maybe I'd like it." he added with a shrug, taking his new place to sit beside Miyako as Kiyori clearly didn't want to be next to him now.

"As for what I was thinking about... I was just thinking this place needs better cuisine and maybe they'd pull in more clientele. Maybe too it would help if they learned to charge for different services individually rather than one overarching price for entry that, frankly, is out of anyone's price range." He didn't even realize how much thought he'd given it honestly until he'd been asked, and he found himself shaking his head. "Thinking too much on it I guess." he admitted.

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Miyako was still giggling even as she was splashed and found herself having been placed between Kiyori and Souta, once again seeming to not be paying a great deal of attention to her companions' perverse remark, instead focusing on Souta's followup. "Honestly, that seems like a great idea to me. I like a hot spring as much as anyone else but for how much they charge right now, it's simply not enough. Even if they were to add more, the price does still need to come down, even if only slightly." she said after having thought on it for a moment.

With that she slid off the bench and dove into the depths of the spring, submerging herself a moment before popping back up and simply floating where she was, in the process flinging water in every which direction, including towards her two companions. "Ya know Souta, maybe you should look into taking over the place, or even just help out until they can find a proper footing." she said, at that moment flopping over onto her back, looking upwards as she floated there, seeming to be deep in thought for a moment before she sighed, a sudden faraway look in her eyes.

"I really am glad that I came home. Moments like this make it much more obvious to me. I just wonder how that little family is doing. Hopefully they're alright."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Kiyori, despite her frump, nodded in understanding, crossing her arms as she gave her analysis. "The average Sunagakure citizen doesn't make enough to come to some place like this more than once a month, the prices are simply too high for all but those who earn a lot of money per month. If this place wants to survive long term, they have to find a way to market their services to those who can't currently afford them. If they kept a basic soak package that was affordable for most, and made the complimentary stuff optional purchases, they'd be able to offer their services to more people and thus earn more income then they would catering to the wealthy."

Kiyori paused a moment, realizing the nerd in her had escaped, before stammering for a moment. "Or, uh, something like that anyway. I dunno. I know economics, kinda." She took a moment to relax again, clearing her throat as she then addressed Souta's interest in the place. "Well, such a place would no doubt be able to market some food. I'd be willing to bet they'd offer you a position as a chef, preparing food for the people who come... That is, if they can attract more clientele. Otherwise, be that wise guy and buy the place! Both are viable, if you have the coin for it." She smirked at the idea of Souta running a place like this, but deep down she knew the man had a sharp mind. No doubt he could run this type of business well, and attract all sorts of consumers.

Miyako's dive that turned into floating brought her mind right back into the gutter though, the woman floating on her back gave off a perfect view of her assets. The thought to get her the way Souta got Kiyori came to the Henrin's mind, but she would refrain... the woman was relaxed and trusting, and it'd be too mean even for her to ruin that. Instead she'd simply watch with keen interest, responding to the woman's mention of the family that saved her. "You could always visit them sometime you know. I doubt the village would prevent you from taking a small vacation in the near future to visit them and thank them properly, now that you've been cleared for duty and all. I'm sure they'd love to see that you're alright too." While Kiyori was definitely attracted to the woman's body, her personality was easily just as attractive. She was so sweet, so kind, and so considerate of others. It baffled her that someone like her would want to serve the village with such underhanded methods, espionage and wetwork didn't seem to suit her.

But who was she to judge? If it was her want, then Kiyori would happily put her dreams to good use for Sunagakure.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 pm

An expression of annoyance crossed Souta's face, souring things for him a moment. "Alright, I think that's enough talk of money." he said with a chuckle, trying to hide the annoyance suddenly brought on to the man. He tried to play it off as the money aspect annoying him but in truth it wasn't. What bothered him was all the talk of the Vault. Of course he knew about it, had even reported to the man in charge of it before, but it didn't mean he had to like its existence. Listening to Kiyori offer Miyako a place in such an organization honestly made him feel a little ill. Such work was dishonorable and despite his career as a shinobi, Arata detested it. He had a hard time picturing Miyako doing such things and the idea of what he felt such work could turn her into only made him feel worse.

He saw her decide to float in the water, but quickly turned away as a server came by with a tray of appetizers for the group. He poured himself a glass of some kind of juice from the provided pitcher, sipping on it, but it hardly improved his mood. The man leaned his head back and looked up towards the sky, not looking at either woman for quite some time. 'They seem to be enjoying one another well enough, I shouldn't interrupt.' he thought to himself.

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm

"Yeah, I'll book a vacation and go visit them soon, check up on them and let them know I'm alright. I promised they would see me again and I need to keep to that." Miyako responded to Kiyori's remarks, soon catching sight of Souta of the corner of her eyes, not only sitting all by his lonesome but also seeming to be agitated about something.

Feeling very worried about seeing a man like Souta in such a state, she pushed off and floated over towards Souta, flipping over onto her stomach as she looked up at him. "Hey Souta, is something wrong? You know you can feel free to speak your mind here. Is it... maybe something I said or did?" she said, biting her bottom lip as she looked down, truly feeling that it may somehow have been her fault. What could she have done though? Really it could be anything... She had the vaguest suspicion it may have been related to the brief chat she and Kiyori had had about her future plans but she couldn't be too sure as once again, it really could have been anything.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:44 am

Kiyori gave a happy nod to Miyako as she decided that she would take a small vacation to go and see the people who saved her life, making good on a promise she had made them. It always made her happy to see someone upholding a promise, especially in a situation like this... without those people, Miyako likely wouldn't be alive right now. She definitely owed them a check up at the very least. But suddenly, Souta turned sour, and Kiyori had a distinct feeling that she understood exactly why. Miyako pressed him, but Kiyori held up a hand to pause the conversation and get her word in.

"Souta... isn't the type to support subtle endeavors. I actually posed the same offer to him when we first met. I've never seen him so angry, ha!" She chuckled and shook her head, remembering how mad he had gotten at the mere offer of working in the shadows to serve the light. "But that said, darkness has a place in this world; serving the light. So as far as i'm concerned, you will serve the village well in this venture you wish to partake in, Miyako. Some may disagree, but there are things that must be done to preserve out way of life... things most couldn't even dream of. And if you believe you have the stomach for it, then it's better you do it then someone else like Souta... right?"

She wasn't trying to upset the old man, but she hoped that he would understand her side of things. Whether either of them liked it or not was irrelevant, the fact remained that if they were to continue to thrive... the village would have to perform some underhanded tactics.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:00 am

He really wished she'd just left it alone. Miyako pressing him was one thing, but Kiyori continuing was another, going so far as to make light of his views on the subject. The man stood suddenly. "You make it sound as if I have no stomach for it, in reality my own morality and honor keep me from taking such a path. I've seen the darkest paths that a 'do what must be done' cavalier attitude brings... unless you've forgotten, Kiyori." he nearly snarled as he looked at her, his words meant as a harsh reminder of when he was forced to kill her sister when Sachiko lost control of her genma.

"You want me to hide my displeasure at someone as sweet as this woman being thrown into that hornets nest? A life that won't just scar her, but will change her at her core? I won't." he added, motioning to Miyako as he spoke. "You know your reports and your texts, Kiyori, you didn't see her fear when she thought she might be labeled a criminal or how others might respond to her return when her companions did not. You know nothing of her. Perhaps you're the one who should be biting your tongue for once instead of me."

Swallowing hard the man stepped out of the bath, grabbing his towel on the way. "You're paid for the day. Enjoy." he said lastly as he departed the pair.

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:23 am

Miyako could swear she actually felt her heart break as she watched Souta say what had to be said and leave. "I knew it, it was because of me... But why couldn't we just have talked it over?" she quietly spoke under her breath, unable to bring herself to look away from the entrance in some hope that the man might come back. Sure she hadn't really known him long but she hadn't thought that she would ever see him so upset and angry, and all because of her at that.

"I remember that day very clearly but I didn't think that he would have remembered it so vividly as well. My fear, my pain, and my regrets... he seems to have committed it all to memory. But why?" she continued quietly speaking, not even entirely caring if she was being heard or not. Was she making a mistake in accepting such a life? She had thought herself ready but maybe she wasn't after all.

"What do I do now? Following a stupid childhood dream isn't worth the loss of my friends. All I've ever truly wanted was for everyone to be happy, no matter how I had to do it. But I wasn't taking how others might feel into account and it may have just cost me. Dammit..."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Kiyori was stunned to silence as Souta made his fury known, but as she had expected it was the man's dark past that lead him to despise the art of espionage and wetwork. She said nothing as he went on his tirade, and although she lifted a finger as if to say something before he left, she thought better of it and 'held her tongue' as he had suggested. Once he was gone, she let out a deep breath as guilt washed over her, the young woman sinking deeper into the water as her comments apparently ruined the man's good time. And then to make matters worse, Miyako blamed herself for it all. She may not have been able to stop Souta, but she could at least run some damage control on Miyako.

"Oh no, don't you go blaming yourself for that Miyako. That was all me... I pushed him too far. He's had a very dark life, and he's done things for this village that few could bring themselves to do. We owe him more than most of us will ever know and he's never so much as asked for praise or even a thank you. He knows better than I what sort of things are done by the village to ensure our survival... that's why he's so against someone as sweet and kind as yourself going down that road. I'll be honest, I couldn't do it either." She let out a sigh, thinking that perhaps the girl would be chased away from what had apparently been a dream of hers.

"I didn't mean to ruin the night of fun, I should've kept my mouth shut. Forgive me Miyako... I'll have to chase Souta down later and ask for his forgiveness as well... I feel terrible." She wasn't crying or anything, but she was very clearly overcome with sorrow, shame and guilt... Me and my big mouth... She would rise from the hot spring as well, grabbing a towel she had set down by the side of the pool before quickly drying off. "You should try to enjoy the spring still, but I have things to make up for now. I'll make sure you get contacted soon, and you can decide where to go from there... Despite Souta's position, no one can make that decision but you, Miyako. I'm sure my friend will explain everything to you. Until then Miyako."

WIth that, the young Henrin would leave the bath house... clearly not in the same way she had hoped to leave.
Active Characters

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”